[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get in here you pot smoking, coffee drinking rain lovers. 20/m/Bremerton

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: State Banner4.gif (101KB, 589x387px) Image search: [Google]
State Banner4.gif
101KB, 589x387px
Get in here you pot smoking, coffee drinking rain lovers.

20/m/Bremerton
Just wanna make friends and chill
>>
Why are the WA threads always so dead?

statistically it should have a pretty good f/m split
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 624x624px
Official /WAkik/

Ya know the drill
>>
>>24571303
Probably because these threads consist of:
1. Posting that "official" kik, and
2. People arguing about about said kik chat.

32/M/Tacoma - PNW lllllladies? Have car, will travel.
kik = kindress
>>
>>24571324
I actually dont know the drill pls elaborate
>inb4 newfag
>>
>>24571494
we have an "official" kik group mainly made up of the rejects from an older group that was actually cool and did meetups and stuff.
>>
I work 40 hours a week. The cubicle life can get depressing. Working out is about the only interesting thing about me unless I'm smoking weed on my weekends. Do people still use snapchat? I'm a fan of it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4KfnU1VI9SE
>>
>>24571683
Emphasis on the word 'rejects'
>>
>>24571683
Interested in info if it's not just a bunch of dickwavers (harambe OK)
>>
>>24571716
yeah, sorry if I wasn't clear, basically everyone who got kicked for being a douche or a creep. the rejects
>>
23/m/yakivegas are
>>
>>24570756
If only man, used to be stationed in Silverdale.
>>
>>24571791
Yeah i work on that base
>>
>>24571683
Well if i got some info on how to get in this group id be down
>>
>>24571817
search it / install it / open app / poke around for scan kik code / come back to thread
>>
>>24571683

This guy is so salty and knows nothing about the history of the group. This is THE fucking place to be. Don't let this faget deter you from joining a kick ass group with 2 years of history and active members.

Come on in.
>>
File: 1445883736918.gif (885KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1445883736918.gif
885KB, 480x270px
I don't have a phone, or friends, so no kik lel

>21/M/360-Centralia

>Trying to get cripplebux, looking good
>Soon, maybe, my dream of spending the rest of my life smoking the green and being a piece of shit will come true.
>>
>>24572020
You go to the collage?
>>
>>24572053
Nah, never had the motivation to go. Now that my leg is fucked up and I can leech the gubment there's not much of a point.

Probably doesn't help that I haven't been in school since 3rd grade and never got my GED.
>>
>>24572072
Cool, just curious if I'd seen you around. I probably haven't. I'm a shut in too.
>>
>>24572079
Eh, if you've lived here as long as I have, chances are you've seen me at least once. Props if you live near the Skook.
>>
20/m/vancouver bi down to meet up
>>
>>24571683
t. Butthurt tranny that everyone found weird
>>
File: 20160916_203845.png (1MB, 1414x1089px) Image search: [Google]
20160916_203845.png
1MB, 1414x1089px
Oh hey its proxiee again. Turned 25 recently. Just moved from Bremerton to Silverdale (woo!)

I used to be apart of the old kik group. Class act lurker, it was a good place. Haven't checked out the new one though.

Is it too late in the year to still go camping?
>>
>>24574046
Not sure but im totally down, i live in Bremerton rn
>>
>>24573813
I'm a straight, pretty normal dude.
>>
Looking for a female date in the Olympia, Tacoma or Seattle area. It's for a huge party, must be able to keep a secret. kik will be posted later. As of now reply to this post.
>>
20/m/Pullman

I'll be in Shoreline all next week. Trying to make friends west and east. Little lonely

kik: Smertnosny
>>
ackm4ackack (remove the 4) on Kik and Snapchat
Teen female from California but visiting Seattle soon
Cute older guys hit me up
>>
>>24574993
It's been months, oh my god. Why do you keep spamming this. Does she even use that account any more? I'd make a new one.
>>
>>24575090
She does, i just fell for it
>>
>>24575094
Why does she even bother keeping that account? Poor girl.
>>
When I was in Washington there were never any of these threads, and now that I'm in Idaho they're up all the time. I'm coming back next week though, anyone in the Moses Lake area?
>>
I'm in Seattle until next Tuesday (Vancouver thurs-fri). Anyone wanna hang?
>>
>Why are there so little ladies in wa threads
>Ladies?
>23/m
>20/m
>28/m

jesus fuck no wonder.
>>
File: galaxy s6.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy s6.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
22 / m / kingston (next to poulsbo)

having no friends is starting to get shitty

pic is mine, of the kingston ferry.
>>
I'm moving to Washington in like 2 weeks due to my job, literally know no one there at all so I'm definitely down with looking for new friends to hang with, lady friends are even better too.
Gonna be in the Seattle-Tacoma area.

Kik:myna3240
>>
>>24574869
You a coug? Or just a local?
>>
27/m/Renton.

Looking for a hot no bullshit suck and fuck.
>>
27/M/Vancouver. Feels like I never see Vancouver people in these threads.

>>24572210
Ok. Let's do it

>>24575449
I might be free on Friday
>>
>>24576268
Coug
>>
19/m/Portland

I know its in Oregon, but its so close and nobody in oregon goes on 4chan :(
>>
>>24579870
I really wanna go see portland some time
>>
>>24579042
You don't hit the bars? If you're down man we should hit the Zzu or Vahala one of these days
>>
Visiting senpai next month (Renton are then Spokane) and looking more to chill with people than see them desu
Hit me up if you maybe wanna chat/meetup or whatever

Kik rocknforte
>>
37 m chubby from Pennsylvania. I smoke weed everyday to help with my multiple sclerosis. Kik me chubbyguy1980
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.