[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship question: When should I tell my girlfriend i love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1477891275442.jpg (62KB, 539x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1477891275442.jpg
62KB, 539x1198px
Relationship question: When should I tell my girlfriend i love her? Been together almost 2 months now, in a week it will be, and i am head over boots for this girl and i think she is the same for me. We have been on the same page for everything since we met. She tells me "i really really like you" or "did you know i like you a lot lot oh so much" about 2 or 3 times every time we see each other. She asked me to be her boyfriend on the 1st and before that i took her on a small trip about 200 miles away and stayed in a hotel for 2 nights and spent our days exploring. Shes told me all about her "flaws" and i think the relationship has progressed far enough to say it but im just wondering if icmight be saying it too ealry, though i dont think so.
>>
girl here.

honestly from what it sounds like you guys are vibing and have been spending a LOT of time together.... and i think from the sounds of it you guys are on the same page. my fiancé and i hadn't been together that long when we finally admitted to ourselves/each other that we were in love, and that was 5 great years ago
>>
>>24567363
If you're thinking like that, then it is time.
>>
I said i love you to my girlfriend only after 2 weeks into officially dating her. Mind you, there was a couple months of dating before it was said but as long as it feels good and you need to say it then just say it. No need to bottle it up or having to be sure about it. Say it and see where it goes from there.
>>
You are all the bees fuckin knees, thanks peoples
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.