[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else out here really lonely? I haven't had a very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: PinPinPin.jpg (339KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
PinPinPin.jpg
339KB, 1280x1707px
Anyone else out here really lonely? I haven't had a very good week.

25/F/USA. If anyone's in the mood to talk or vent, I'm in the mood to listen.
>>
interesting
>>
>>24562850
Week hasnt been great either. Last Saturday was a pretty big high and then it all started crashing down around me
>>
>>24562869

Sorry to hear, anon. I know the feeling. what happened saturday?
>>
>>24562850
Do you have skype? i think i can keep up a conversation in basic english.

p-pls respond.
>>
File: 1457008924928.gif (3MB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
1457008924928.gif
3MB, 600x396px
>>24562850
I went to a date for the first time in a year. Well, for the first time ever if you only count pre-planned dates. But I'm really terrible at reading subtle signals so I kept second guessing and doubting myself when she showed some pretty obvious signs.

I wish I was more assertive and confident. I feel so fucking pathetic and boring, like I wasted her time or something.
>>
>>24562879
Well im part of a local pro wrestling organisation and we had one of our biggest matches ever and I was given the task of putting the match together.

It went off perfectly. One of the best matches ive ever made up and the guys nailed it.

I was and still am very proud of them.
>>
>>24562891

Yeah, but you'll have to post yours

>>24562895

Don't be so hard on yourself anon. Some girls (myself included) like shy fellas
>>
>>24562850
I've been in the hospital for most of the week, but I got out on Tuesday. The girl I'm interested in came to see me the morning before my surgery. I haven't seen her since. I tried to get her to go out with me on her next day off from work, but she already has plans for the rest of the week.

I just want to get back to work. At least then I won't feel so damn lonely.
>>
File: QrEvCXK.jpg (82KB, 736x1108px) Image search: [Google]
QrEvCXK.jpg
82KB, 736x1108px
>go to a munch
>people think I'm creepy

And that concludes my foray into real-life BDSM.
>>
File: 1401708713132.gif (802KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1401708713132.gif
802KB, 320x180px
>>24562850
sounds like you might be one who needs to talk.
>>
File: 1475967351471.jpg (39KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
1475967351471.jpg
39KB, 500x393px
>>24562909
Yeah it might sound cute in theory but to be so cowardly that you don't even put your arm around her when she is laying down leaning on you in the couch is just disgustingly beta. And it's not the first time I make a similar mistake. Even while laying down with a topless girl in my bed some time ago I was too cowardly to make a real move. But this last time it was a girl that I actually really liked spending time with.

Oh well, at least I have hopefully learned by now that it would be better to give it an attempt and get rejected instantly than to not do it and feel like complete shit afterwards. Assuming I even get into this situation ever again.
>>
kik me if you want, I'm game.

>muteogen
>>
>>24562922

I do, but not about myself. i want to focus on others
>>
File: feelpop.jpg (71KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
feelpop.jpg
71KB, 778x512px
>>24562909
O-okay.

skype id - mushz333
p-pls no bully.
>>
>>24562850
Have you got kik or snap? Rather finish my story on there if its ok
>>
>>24562932

kik is good. post yours
>>
>>24562939
Kik: Chaos.87
>>
>>24562917
do you want to talk about it anon? i help lead a munch group in my city.
>>
File: 1385983124793.gif (2MB, 250x281px) Image search: [Google]
1385983124793.gif
2MB, 250x281px
>>24562939
kik; AnonXnonA
just if you want to talk.
>>
>>24562913
What were you in the hospital for ?
>>
My girlfriend is thousands of miles away going out and about. How do I get rid of un-just jealousy?
>>
Just found out that my ex-gf from several years ago has a boyfriend. I just happened to see on her snap story. I don't know how long they have been together. I have been single and lonely since we last saw each other.

I miss her. She most likely does not miss me. I hope that she is happy.
>>
This is a good thread.

I feel a lot of beauty in this thread. A lot of good people. You are all beautiful. Nam myoho renge ko.
>>
post your skype you fucking cunt
>>
>>24562850
This entire semester has been one disaster after another and I've started taking suicide more seriously than I ever have. Talking to another stressed person is exactly what I need. Kik is brekkekkek
>>
4 mo. out of college making +60k,great job - literal rocket engineer, hot girlfriend, traveled the world, good times in college.Can't shake the feeling that no matter what I do I will end up unhappy 20 years down the line. Feeling stuck and like I am just floating, wasting my youth and not exactly making any forward progress towards..I dont even know what.
>>
>>24563048
>>24563076
Lol

Ya I lonely, the closest thing to a girlfriend I have is in the UK while I'm here in the US
>>
OP. Lately I've been feeling like I have no control over my life and I'm kinda just rolling with the punches. My daughter will be here in a few weeks and my son is almost two.
>more to come but later
>>
>>24562850
Got stood up by not one but 2 separate friends last night on my first chance to hang out in a yer
Shitty feels. I just drove around and drank too much.
32 m snap and Kik
Trappistmonk123 chat me. Or don't. Whatever.
>>
I'm killing myself monday. Even though I feel like I can fix all of my problems, like tfwnogf, bad job, no college, I just can't see the point and feel like I'll fail no matter how hard I try. All life has ever shown me is that trying backfires on me. I really can't see any reason to live like this for what, fifty or sixty more years? No matter what good things happen, I continue to be utterly miserable and depressed. I can't tell anyone because I'm afraid they'll just put me away somewhere and leave me there forever, which has happened to family before. I just want life to show me a sign that it's worth continuing. But it never has. It's strange too, because ever since I gave myself a concrete date to do it, I've lost all of my other fears. I can talk to girls, I can think about college and taking big steps without getting anxiety. I guess it's because I know none of it really matters when we all kick it. I really wish I could have had at least one friend or girlfriend throughout the course of my life. But that's the way it goes I guess.

So do you think the new starwars movies are better than the new startrek movies? Both of them kind of strayed away from their predecessors imo.
>>
Just got dumped by my online sexting partner... sucks, after everyday for a few months, I kinda thought it had a chance to become real, sigh.
>>
18/f/us
Terribly lonely. Or at least i think this is lonely. My life is really mediocre, nothing really bad. Only bad part is my future. I want to work in a day care or sumer camp, kids make me peaceful. But i cant talk for shit. I stutter bad and cant make conversation, i just seem weird. This ruins interviews. I also cant have children which im sure you can guess bothers me. I dont have friends so its not like i could get a guy to have kids with anyway. Ive thought about buying those big prego body pillows that you can hold, think that'll quench my lonelyness a bit?
>>
>>24563545
Hang in there, you could still meet someone and perhaps adopting would work; even fostering kids... life has a funny way sometimes.
>>
31/m

I wish I had more people to do things with. I'm not close with my family. I still have a few friends but most of them have their own families now. I was going to hang out with one friend for a bit tonight but he had to cancel because his kid was acting up, which I completely understand. I just wish I had more places to go other than my apartment when I have free time, and more people to see.

I want to start dating but I'm so far behind I have no idea where to begin. I've tried Tinder for a bit and my only match was a bot. Maybe OKC or something?
>>
32/m

Haven't had a single friend since I was in high school. Have never had a girlfriend or been on a date. The only way I know how to cope with loneliness is spending time with family (who annoy the shit out of me 90% of the time) and people on online communities like 4chan.

I really don't know how to solve the problems of making real friends or a relationship and I feel pretty hopeless about the future
>>
i think my boyfriend hates me and i don't know, can't blame him i guess. the relationship is boring and has gone downhill the past six months. i know someone else would be glad to have me since i'm cute and not fat and make my own money. i'm not sure what i should do anymore.

i want to be happy again. tired of resenting him.
>>
>>24563777
Maybe just get a really good routine where you are frequently interacting with the same people. Going to the same coffee shop everyday, at the same time, and talking to the same barista(s) will be a good way to start. Then hang out in the shop and begin to notice the other regulars, say Hi to them. From there you can go to introducing yourself and small talk.. really the only thing to do is have repeated interactions with others in a seemingly-random way.

Now do this at the gym, library, bar and before you know it you'll have a group of acquaintances that you bump into frequently...eventually one of them will invite you do to something but you'll likely have to take initative.

People won't just come into your cave and drag you out because you're so mysterious and its their duty. I know that's a shit pill to swallow, but you being alone is through your own volition.
>>
>>24563800
Damn you sound like my GF. first initial and middle initial?
>>
>>24563777

Been on 4chan for a long time, too? Its been 11 years for me. Keep coming back here out of loneliness and habit.

Nice trips btw.
>>
>>24563834
Yeah. At least 2007. Before that there was Anime Nation and other sites. I wish I could leave but I am afraid of the void that it would leave

>>24563807
I have what could probably be diagnosed as social phobia. I can interact with strangers just fine if its work related of if I need something from that (i.e. if I need to find something in a store or at the cash register), but any attempt at small talk and I begin to panic. And I've tried therapy but to no avail
>>
25/m

I have a career that's just starting. it's what I want to do and I love it. never had a gf though and can't help but wonder what I'm missing out on
>>
>>24563812
from your posts, i know you're not him.
>>
>>24563872
this whole falling out of love thing is kinda fucked...like some of my best and most formative times have been immediately after a break up; but as you get older that fear of being alone sets in and you get too invested. I want to fool around with other girls, flirt, take girls on dates...but also slide into bed and be with her because sometimes she's all I want. Do you know what I mean?
>>
>>24563862

What's the career? And why do you think you havent had a gf?
>>
Lifes finally pulled itself together for me, Ive had a pretty shitty time trying to adjust to a brand new city but now Ive landed a sweet job and have an awesome gf. Im lucky, I hope everyone can have the same comfort soon
>>
>>24563858

I feel the same way. 4chan at least gives me some interaction now. I used to work a lot between two jobs and at both places I was at least talking to people. I now have just tone job that pays better but I just sit at a computer all day, then I come home after work and don't talk to anyone.
>>
>>24563880
yes and no. i don't have much interest in other people outside the fact that i know they'd have interest in me. i'm just tired and want to focus on myself again. i feel like i can't do the things i want to do.

of course i find comfort in our ltr but we haven't even been together that long compared to my other relationships. it seems pretty meaningless.
>>
32/M/USA - I'm withering up. I live ~30 miles from Seattle. I was going for a job in Newcastle. I went through three interviews, a background check, and all my references checked. I was expecting to get hiring paperwork immediately, but instead got silence for over a week. When I asked, they told me they decided that no one would get the job.
That job was my ticket to move to the city, rise out of total poverty, and get my life back on track. Now my debts are piling up, all my employment opportunities drying up, food money is almost gone, and my emotions drying up.
I need people who care, but it's hard to convince anyone to invest time in caring these days. I have a lot of pent-up affection that I don't know what to do with. If opportunities actually existed for me, I would take them. Instead, I feel like I have a 7 points in Charisma and Intelligence, but only rolled a 2 in Luck.
>>
I'm young (25) and i have a VERY successful business.
But with my introverted personality, i have become extremely distant to people and i am no longer able to really connect. As a result, i have become very lonely. Everyone thinks i have the most awesome life in the world, but i'm actually becoming depressed.
I have worked all of my waking hours, and i have pushed away all friendships, family and even love. I'm scared to death of having people knowing too much about me. I have a lot of love to give but my success has turned my introversion into a poison. I'm very worried my success is turning into fame, and that's the very last thing i want.

I come on /soc/ in the hope that i could start a conversation with someone and slowly build up a connection. I want to learn to truely connect with people. I see my anonymity as a potential solution, as it allows me to feel like an equal. It helps me to trust that person. People around me look at me like some untouchable God. And don't even dare to approach me anymore because they feel like they are not worthy of my time. In reality, i'm dying to talk and connect; especially with females. I have social anxiety and i'm afraid of being recognized in public. It's getting ridiculous.

I'm worried i'm becoming too alienated to find love. I have to do something about it quickly, and it appears to be a very difficult step.
The irony of all of this is that i'm actually extremely confident when doing business. My only language is business anymore. I'm very confident at what i do. It's just that i'm putting myself in a prison i can't get out of. I won't be able to be happy this way.

I'm very thankful to everyone who read this.
>>
I've had a very tough last couple months. Got through a break up, and have been having trouble finding people to talk to, i dont care about what, just anything i guess.

Kik:Buzbyblue
>>
I just turned 20.
I'm sick of being homeless and starting over and over and always being sick. I'm trying realllllllllllllly fucking hard right now, harder than I ever have. Im better than ive been before but its still harder than ever. Im hoping to cross a certain threshold in the next 1-2 years, and if i dont i honestly dont know what i do.

Im really struggling because im so lonely, having health problems from a mix of already being sick and treating my body shittyly.
These are really hard times and you can make fun of me all you want and ignore you all you want but i need to say what i need to say.
I'm trying with all my power
>>
>>24562850
nice neon bobby pins
>>
>>24564619
martijn? is that you bb?
>>
30/m
Stuck at a dead end job for years. Haven't spoken to 'friends' since high school. Love life is non-existent. All I do is work (excruciatingly underpaid,) exercise and look after my disabled father (which is probably my only motivator to not end it)
>>
>>24564619
Dang bruh. Maybe a therapist and hand a few responsabilities over to an underling who you could groom into taking some of the responsabilities of your business. Go on a soc date with a weirdo and get laid by a nurturing, neurotic gamer girl and cry a little after the sex. That is my advice.
Fuck, i'd just like to be around succesful people. It seems like people these days are either nearly homeless or excruciatingly successful.
>>
>>24564275
I feel that way too. This is a troubling time to be young and trying to make it.
>>
>>24562850
Tried a semester of college and didn't like it, so I'm dropping out and joining the Army.
Nobody seems to think it's a good idea, and I basically just get constantly shat on by all my family and family friends for it.
They all tell me I'll be a failure of whatever and that they see more potential in me than this or that I'm smarter than this
They act like I'll be in the Army forever and like I'll be incapable of being successful after getting out
Then on top of that I've had like three different relationships in the last couple months that have all gone to shit.
I really suck at meeting new people, so I'm probably never gonna have a successful relationship.
>>
Loving this thread. So many of us in almost the exact same situation, helps kill the lonelyless a bit.

I just got through (3 months ago) one of the worst times of my life, and coming out of it I'm finally affording to live on my own (not shared home), I just got a new job/promotion.
But I never felt so lonely and without energy to take care of stuff I should be doing.
I was on FL and another Hookup site, had quite a few meets, last couple meet attempts were massive flakes (on their end), I realized how much time I was spending on both websites and just deleted my accounts, I'm getting withdrawal now but with the spare time, it's pushed me from being an ocasional lurker in /b/ to starting to explore other bits on 4chan and now even posting on /soc/.
Like someone said above one thing that kills my motivation is knowing that in the end it's all in vain, I honestly dream of improving the world making it better for everyone, tackling one of the major world issues, but I've got no idea where to start.
Sorry for wall of text. Leave kik and I'll add. M UK btw.
>>
>>24565104
You can do it.
>>
>>24565107
If everyone would just try to improve one little corner of the World, or even just one other individual in it; maybe then it could mean something. Volunteering is rewarding...
>>
>>24564880
are you that Canadian cuckold who failed to blackmail/extort me?
>>
Well....
I'm getting into the BDSM scene, but I'm a guy.
I'm learning flogging (pretty fast, i like to think)
Had a great time at a party saturday of last week...
But I'm also single as of a little over a month ago. I'm socially anxious, depressed, and lonely ever since. I've always been slightly awkward and shy, but now I'm keenly aware of how much so.
I've got a couple female friends I've met who will drag me (sometimes literally) to a party, but I sometimes can't stand everyone magically fitting in where I don't.
I'm hoping that becoming skilled out of nowhere makes me at least interesting... But I'm having my doubts about even that.
I'm not making enemies at events... but I'm not really standing out, either.
The best I can do to be social is ride highs. top space made me feel like a god for days straight. Or when I drink, I can talk to people just fine as I lose the ability to walk straight.
But I'm worried I'm just digging a hole and not fixing any actual problems by chasing dreams.

Plus side: the older woman from the party flogged me, I flogged her back, and we're going to meet up later.
Con side: she's really the only hookup I have, and she's cities away, works all the time, and... idk. I would love to practice with her, but I think it might just be a chance to latch on to somebody emotionally and practice. Which I guess is what is "normal"... maybe.
I have no fucking clue what I am doing with my life, and I'm over a decade behind trying to be a normal social person.
I don't know what I'm doing at all.
>>
oh, 25/m/US
somewhat in the middle of the country.
One of those states.
>>
>>24562926
I know this all too well...
I've been directing conversations to other people a lot lately.
Got called out on it once or twice.
>>
>>24562850
Are you still around? I could need someone to talk to...
Knowing my luck and that week, I guess you aren't. Kik is Lukas_4874 if you (or anyone else) want to talk.
>>
Yup lonely as fuck. Haven't really dated or done much sexually for awhile. Even though I'm back in college I'm so old now there's barely anyone my age here. I mean it's not impossible to find someone old enough since I'm only 26 but they tend to go towards people their age. Not to mention I don't fit the campus culture. I'm hardly liberal at all. Tempted to join the campus Republicans club just so maybe I can find someone I can relate to even though I'm not that conservative either.
>>
Hey. 19 m here, USA. Life sucks. I've been trying so hard to find some type of significant other in the past two months it actually hurts. It just sucks to be this lonely and not have that type of person in your life. So I just spend my time at my house, wondering if anyone would appreciate me. My kik is kingpron if anyone wants to talk.
>>
>>24563545
21 m us
I'm pretty lonely too, I don't share the same problems that you do, besides loneliness, but if you want a friend to talk to I'm up for it. I had a girlfriend for like 3 years and after that ended it just feels like I'm missing something. I don't care about her though, just the feeling of having someone to spend your time with.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.