[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /soc/ im desperate.. write your story if you never had a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 20161112_082806.png (233KB, 317x422px) Image search: [Google]
20161112_082806.png
233KB, 317x422px
hey /soc/ im desperate.. write your story if you never had a partner and hope someone finds you thread lol? advice and other stuff is welcome too.

i am 18 and never had a girl friend even tho people considered me as good looking. i've been been doing fight sports and fitness for years and have achieved a good body and i am confident about my mental and physical ability and hope to one day join the military special forces. right now i am doing a course at my country's military day in and out and it's been pretty hard.

anyway, i am not an average joe in many fields but i just cannot get someone to like me. and i feel "uncomplete" as being a man and i am sure i will not find somone for the next 4-5 years if i do get my dream job which at that point wouldn't bother me at all but it's just haunting. also a virgin and i'm pretty insecure about that...

i just wish i had a nice girl that i could love and share my life with and treat her good and have a nice long lasting relationship.. maybe forever.. i am nice guy that likes helping other people and everyone enjoys my company but i am totally clueless about women.. it's something i have little experience in and when people look at me they assume i get girls easily...

i always liked shy and quiet girls with nerdy hobbies that are artsy and just cute.. i don't like parties and don't go out to get wasted and crap like that i rather stay at home playing vidya or at the gym and train or have random bbqs on my own then watch some weeb shit which is an unexpected hobby of mine which sadly i don't have time for all of those anymore.

theres has to be someone out there for me, right? shoot me cuz i am cringing so hard at myself right now kek

kik: swansisdead
>>
i regret making this thread already hahaha man..
>>
>>24560819
Out of kindness ill tell you what went wrong.

1.) You're a dude

2.) You made a thread that there are basically muttiple already. Which wouldn't be a problem but 1.)
>>
>>24560754
>18

your relationship status is literally irrelevant. finish growing up first before you decide to inflict yourself upon another person. you don't even classify as a wizard until you're an ADULT virgin.
>>
>>24560843
yeah no
>>
>>24560754
Please don't take this as trolling because it's not, but you sound like a massive faggot. You SHOULD BE cringing at yourself but you're also eighteen so you shouldn't be calling yourself a "man." Getting girls isn't rocket science and it's not all that great. You'll probably wish you were alone after a while with one unless you're a total cuck so stop romanticizing shit you know nothing about. Why don't you try READING about the subject if you're so ignorant about it? Do people read anymore?

Also, don't describe yourself as above average in any regards. It makes you look like a pretentious douchebag.

Also, remember you're going to probably get your heart broken and want to die so don't act like you can't wait for it to happen. You're lonely, insecure and want mommy to comfort you. You want to be cucked.

Have fun, faggot.
>>
>>24560863
aww nice self refection there bud
did she cheat on you? ;(
>>
File: Screenshot_20161112-012638.jpg (52KB, 1107x173px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161112-012638.jpg
52KB, 1107x173px
>>24560869
hahaha nice meme faggot XDD
>>
>>24560869
I think he's right you have a really shitty addittude. Really cocky and stuck up. Maybe that's your problem. Just like elliot rodgers.
>>
21 y/o male kissless virgin

Through elementary school people tried to bully me but I fought back, which always got me in trouble, such that at one point I was threatened with expulsion because I would always hit back harder. At one point I stabbed a fork through a kids hand, but the dude was a fuckhead who deserved it.

Middle school had an extreme zero tolerance policy where if you did anything back at all you would immediately get a week suspension for first offense, and after that would be grounds for expulsion. I would get bullied and do nothing back, because I did not want to risk expulsion or suspension. In middle school it was less often physical bullying, so usually the bullies would get away with it, although sometimes there were physical altercations that they bullshitted away when the principal got involved. Eventually I decided to stop talking to anyone because usually if I tried to be inconspicuous and not make any contact with anyone they would leave me alone. In 7th grade my last friend moved away. Since then I have not had a friend.

In high school people continued to bully me despite the fact that I spoke to nobody, but from this point forward it was never physical fighting. People would also steal or vandalize my possessions whenever there was an opportunity for them when I would need to leave the classroom. At one point I was extremely close to boiling over and doing something very stupid, but then for a day nobody did anything to me and I'd calmed down. From this point on I no longer felt anything, and no longer cared about anything besides my physical health and academic success. I am basically a shell, a person with emotion no longer. I was fundamentally changed in how I felt about the world at this point. Senior year I drastically changed my appearance and started keeping a good haircut, wearing good clothes, got contacts, and got more in shape. I became pretty good looking in my opinion but still talked to nobody.

1/2
>>
>>24560887

After highschool I began going to a university. My mom works at it so I get 75% tuition remission, and because of my academic success I get enough scholarships that they exceed the costs of attending, so I actually get paid to go there and have no debt. Freshman year I lived in the dorms. I'm a computer science major and was part of the honors college, so I lived in the honors dorm with all the preppy kids. These are the ones who were the popular kids and athletes in high school, much like the kids that always bullied me in the past. I felt extremely out of place, like I was in enemy territory, but nobody knew me and I still never spoke except when spoken to. They could judge me based only on my appearance, and I suppose they thought I was one of them. They would invite me to go out partying and drinking and stuff, but I never felt like I belonged. At one point I met a girl and I liked her, and we began hanging out all the time. We would hold hands and stay out all night until we watched the sun rise in the morning, and we would cuddle in bed together. I tried asking her to be my girlfriend at one point, but she claimed it was "too soon", whatever that meant. Because I became so shy, nothing ever came of us but cuddling in bed together, and eventually I found out she had a boyfriend. This was the first time I had been hurt since high school. I was truly broken by this. I left the dorm and went home, and began commuting from there to class. To everyone at the dorm, I had just disappeared. After months I went to the dorm and got my stuff and moved it out. Since then I have commuted from home to class, and talk to nobody.

I'm now a 21 year old senior computer science major, and I talk to nobody, have not had a friend since 7th grade, and have never had a girlfriend.

The thing is I don't care. I've accepted a fate of living alone and dying alone, without friends or ever finding a girl to love. I've become nihilist.
>>
>>24560887
>>24560907
>>
Yee
>>
>>24560754
Pic is that You?
post timestamp + tits
>>
>>24560819
Wow any photos with my skin showing?
>>
>>24560819
I ment photos with more skin showing
>>
>28 y/o male kissless virgin

You have nothing to worry about Anon.

You aren't even close to becoming a wizard candidate yet.
>>
>>24560754
No girl is going to want to put up with a whiny faggot at 18. You either be the man they desire and cut the oh woe us me bullshit or it'll get a lot worse the older you get. Grow a fucking pair no woman wants to be an emotional sponge for a kid.
>>
>>24560852
you proved his point, this is pointless whining
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.