[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's /soc/? How's it feel to be a fucking boy? Having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: everythingeverything.png (676KB, 700x607px) Image search: [Google]
everythingeverything.png
676KB, 700x607px
How's /soc/?

How's it feel to be a fucking boy?
Having 90% of your own gender just a bunch of fucking fuckfaces pretending to be strong shoving down their feelings pretending their issues do not exist?
Meanwhile somebody actually takes a look at thing and gets treated like he's talking about shit that never happens?
>>
Honestly wHY tf have MGTOW got so much fucking support
>>
File: Photo on 10-6-16 at 4.36 PM.jpg (148KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-6-16 at 4.36 PM.jpg
148KB, 1080x720px
You see Men never have anybody to talk to.

Because they are all so afraid of being seen as weak, as if you no girl will fuck you if you're weak.
It's fucking stupidity.

We raise Men like they're supposed to be the breadwinners, by Men and Women alike, and then wonder why Men act aggressive and tough.

Sure biology exists, but why fucking push it so hard?

>>24560538
I'm not MGTOW.

I'm a MRA, learn the difference.

I'm not giving up on Women, i've met many which I love and respect.

MGTOW have some great ideas however, such as avoiding marriage, realizing the system is rigged, and not basing your value on your gender.

However, they fail to see that many Women are aware of the advantages Women have and DO NOT manipulate Men. You can tell when a Woman doesn't care about you, and you can tell when one does. Use your instinct. Get that Woman-bashing bullshit out of the MRA and out of MGTOW.
>>
>>24560553
>MRA *tips fedora*
>>
File: Photo on 11-5-16 at 8.17 PM #3.jpg (145KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-5-16 at 8.17 PM #3.jpg
145KB, 1080x720px
On the Subject of MGTOW

Feminism needs to STOP believing Men oppress Women.

Men have never oppressed Women, not even in the middle east today.

All Male behaviors have been encouraged by both genders, and especially biology.

Ways Men have encouraged Male behavior:
Harder labor, Harsher punishments, Societies' soldier (expendable gender), no genderbending.

Ways Women have encouraged Male behaviors:
Dating only the strongest/successful male they could to produce the best offspring and make a successful family, expecting Men to protect/provide for them.

Humans are ANIMALS. Our Sexual dimorphism is parallel to primates, with Men being the most aggressive protective testosterone pumped leaders of the tribes. You cannot blame Men for how biology has set them up, but you can however, encourage Men and Women to decide how to progress and deny our animal instincts.

If we want true gender equality, realize none of this is Men's fault, we are biologically different, and work on appealing to our ability to reason.

Biology made the genders different, not Men.
Focus on educating why androgyny is best, if you want society to have real equality.

>>24560591
>MRA *tips fedora*

90% of MRAs do not wear Fedoras.

Also, what is the fuck point?
Why ask a question, then revert to a joke when you realize you can't come up with an substance in an argument?

You aren't going to end MGTOW, because when us non-MGTOWs explain their mindset... you blank out!

You've got no substance, you've new information, just leave. You're wasting my time with a joke to cover up the fact you have no clue what you're fucking talking about.
>>
>>24560617
Man I've been needing a reason to finally just fucking kill myself. Wanna hang out sometime?
>>
>>24560649
Leave.
>>
What do MRA MGTOW stand for
>>
File: Photo on 10-15-16 at 12.03 AM #2.jpg (146KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-15-16 at 12.03 AM #2.jpg
146KB, 1080x720px
>>24560661
(Why is everybody bringing up MGTOW?

I'm not a MGTOW.)

MRA = Men's Rights Activist

MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

Hope that helps buddy.
>>
>>24560617
Litterly can't take anything you say seriously.
This entire thread seems like BS bait.

All you/re doing is complaining. WAH WAH WAH Men have it so HARD

Who cares. do something about it or stop complaining.
>>
File: Photo on 9-11-16 at 2.03 AM.jpg (134KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 9-11-16 at 2.03 AM.jpg
134KB, 1080x720px
>>24560677
Just because you do not see where i'm helping, does not mean I am not helping.
>>
>>24560667
If i become a mgtow, does that turn me gay?
>>
>>24560702
it would be extremely painful
>>
File: Photo on 10-29-16 at 8.13 PM.jpg (120KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-29-16 at 8.13 PM.jpg
120KB, 1080x720px
So anyways, you're seeing day to day, all these men who are basically their girlfriend's slaves. They're trying so hard to keep this person who never was right for them in the first place.

And you can tell what's going through their minds. They're scared. They think no girl will love them, and that they have to act like somebody else. Like these girls prefer to alpha males opposed to somebody who they relate to.

Like, why doesn't society teach people to date people who are similar to them? You know, the old John Lennon quote? "Being yourself may not get you a lot of friends but it will get you all the right ones?", that same logic applies to a girlfriend. If she's not right for you, don't copromise. Don't ever compromise unless it's not a real big deal for you.

So basically the alt-right see these Men suffering through their day and their only response is "KEK". Like what? is that supposed to help?
Are they magically going to get so embarrassed that they stand up for themselves? Is the plan?

It's this shit that just drives me crazy.

>>24560699
>>24560702
>>24560713
Just go ask one.

Most will tell you they are straight but are unhappy with current relationships between the two sexes.

>also, i'm not an MGTOW
>>
>>24560718
You're a big MRA
>>
>>24560757
Big as in passionate.

I'm not well known however.
>>
>>24560763
was getting well known part of your plan?
>>
>>24560788
I'd prefer my ideas get well known.

I'm not doing this for money or fame.
I'm doing this to help improve our society.

It's virtually charity/community service.
>>
>>24560797
Well Congratulations, you've gotten well know!, so now what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>24560822
Keep making more threads I guess.
>>
>>24560553
How can you be posting when part of your skull is still rendering.
>>
>>24560921
Because it's rendered in other photos.
For fuckssake, good joke.
>>
the funny part is, as a feminist I actually agree with a lot of the stuff you have to say...we just have different approaches to dealing with shit.
>>
>>24561245
Lol.
I'm finding my niche.

What do you want me to do?
>>
>>24561254
Personally, continue the fight against toxic masculinity. Encourage diversity of opinions (both male and female) in popular culture. Support and help put more fat guys on TV. Put more fat women on TV. Fight against the unrealistic body standards that mass media places on both men and women. Just love everyone enough to let them feel like their voice matters.
>>
>>24560530
you're still posting this same garbage?
>>
>>24560667
thx
>>
>>24560530
It feels like I'm not whining about it like a bitch. Being in touch with your feelings is one thing, letting yourself become a hateful little bitch on the internet is another. It's annoying that people assume I know about cars. It's annoying that people assume I wanna talk about some random chick's ass. But I'm not gonna turn myself into an annoyance myself. So just shut the fuck up and grow a spine you fucking sensitive child.
>>
File: Photo on 10-29-16 at 8.11 PM #3.jpg (121KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-29-16 at 8.11 PM #3.jpg
121KB, 1080x720px
>>24561264
Now about this "toxic masculinity", what is it? and how would personally define it?

You know, historically only 20% of men have ever reproduced. The competition between males for reproduction is much greater historically. It's like most Mammals... Males act tough to earn the right to reproduce with a choosy female. This is observed all over the animal kingdom, and even in human instinct.

So, is toxic masculinity, not the result of men thinking they have to be alpha just to attract the opposite sex?

(Keep in mind, humans are animals.)

>>24561340
It sounds like you just submit when it happens.
>>
>>24561454
yes. just because we have instincts, doesn't mean we have to submit to them, nor does it mean that it's the "correct" way to do things. we may be animals, but we also have higher thought processes that differentiate us from base lifeforms. to say that we're the same is a gross oversimplification.
>>
>>24561454
Toxic masculinity is basically the demonization of feminine traits in men.
>>
>>24561264
"toxic masculinity"

Please fucking kill yourself. Everyone who uses this phrase should get cancer and die slow. It's just another extra retarded way for pink haired Tumblr fatties and skinny numales to bitch about men being men.
>>
>>24561470
>>24561473
I think the way we can truly rid the demonization of femininity in men is if we prove to the modern man:

1. You can defend a country with women and feminine men.

2. Men do not have to be alpha to attract women, you need a mental connection first and foremost.

Also that name... it's just begging to be misunderstood.
Maybe it's tactical, just to piss everyone off, sorta like these threads in a way.

>>24561493
Hey, how's it going?
>>
>>24561508
You look like you have low T and possibly a congenital disorder or two. You voted Hillary, right? My recommendation is to either kill yourself or start lifting.
>>
>>24561524
When did I say who I voted for?
>>
>>24561527
I can tell by the way you behave and look.
>>
>>24561493
>>24561524
>>24561547
guys he's psychic lmao
>>
File: 1295287513-clever-girl.jpg (75KB, 388x295px) Image search: [Google]
1295287513-clever-girl.jpg
75KB, 388x295px
>>24560553
shut up fag

this is what gfs are for. You let her try to control you and you let down your barriers as you talk about personal issues until you can agree on how much control she gets. That's how relationships work.
>>
>>24561552
Lmao

>>24561578
I've luckily couldn't tolerate being controlled, so I just walk away.

Luckily for me i'm Aquarius.
>>
>>24561552
Physiognomy. If you look like a degenerate low-T faggot, chances are good that you act like one too.

If I see a kid with down's syndrome I don't have to be psychic to suss out that he probably can't do Calculus.
>>
>>24561635
physiognomal analysis contains far too many variables, cultural, genetic, and idiographic, for you to be able to accurately infer personality traits. Hell, the lighting in a picture can influence results. You may feel like you know this shit, but I can guarantee that the average person is too suggestible to be able to draw accurate conclusions. That's why computers and facial 3D modeling are used when drawing physical and psychological connections.
>>
>>24561635
not to mention that physiognomy has all the scientific merit of phrenology. get rekt.
>>
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that whining about things will change anything. That only works for women. You should know better than that.

Besides, I think traditional gender roles are a good thing. You can't both be the girl in the relationship.
>>
>>24561771
>You seem to be under the mistaken impression that whining about things will change anything.

You have so much to learn.

>I think traditional gender roles are a good thing
I see them as limiting.
"Enjoy listening to emotional music? YOU'RE NOT A REAL MAN!".

Yeah it's just a bit silly to me.

Besides, you can defend a nation where both Men and Women are on the frontlines.
>>
This is why I'm glad I'm gay. Not even so much because I don't have to deal with women romantically, but more because of how much I love guys. I really really love guys and love making them happy and not treating them like simple stereotypical men. I think guys and masculinity in general are so often underappreciated and mistreated.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.