[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot here. Asking because /r9k/ is an echo chamber when it comes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (161KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
161KB, 1280x1172px
Robot here. Asking because /r9k/ is an echo chamber when it comes to women, and /soc/ has both women and normies. Is there a such thing as women who take virginity seriously around my age (24)? The kind of girl who is saving herself for marriage and wants a husband who would do the same?
>>
>>24559333
Good question, my advice look for someone thats 18-20
>>
>>24559333
why? I don't think you'll find one, at least not a well rounded non-robot chick
>>
22/f here, while my boyfriend's no virgin, I'm waiting for marriage, and I kind of wish he had waited, too. Just find someone who respects you and doesn't think you're less for if/who you sleep with.
>>
>>24559425
eh
>>24559333
I'm currently dating a girl (21) who doesn't want to have intercourse until marriage so still a virgin

we've done other stuff though (bj and hj, etc.)

Partly she wants to wait because she's catholic, the other part is she really wants her first time to be with her only partner for life because of the psychological effects of losing your virginity makes you a clingy person to your first (according to her)

She's pretty cool though, kind of SJW (not a problem to me), quite attractive, p normie.

I'm probably going to break up with her though
>>
Pretty rare. Most virgins at that age are that way because of being ugly/lacking social skills (I know I was one of them)

>>24559505
Lol everything but.. she's full of shit. I think if you're going to have this mentality then you do it right or gtfo. and virginity isn't some monumental thing that makes you bond with someone. its basically the worst and most anticlimatic sex you'll probably ever have. I don't think people should place so much value on it. If I'd had a boyfriend who'd have slept with me then I'd have done it years ago because its a perfectly normal behaviour..
>>
Honestly, I wish more people would have less sex, the endorphin's from intercourse tend to mess with your decision making ability, so you think you love someone but really its just because of a chemical reaction not a thought to go with it. Sadly I cant use this as an excuse for being a virgin, not because of the whole science part, but because I want to love someone genuinly before enhancing it with chemicals. Regardless ill just continue being a faggot in the eyes of my friends
>>
>>24559578
Thats bullshit. No one thinks they're in love with a one night stand.
>>
Youre a fucking idiot if youre a guy "saving" himself for marriage at your age. Women dont want virgins.

There isnt a "pure" girl out there waiting for you and the sooner you realize that the better.
>>
>>24559643

the average age for people to lose their virginity is 13, so that mean the average person is a pedophile because at one point they fucked a 13 yo
>>
>>24559643
Also true. I've never met a single woman who particularly gave a fuck either way. On the other hand it also only seems to be insecure virgin robots who demand it from girls..
>>
>>24559661
Maybe one day you will, so stick your dick in the pooper and keep yer virginity incase you find that fancy girl
>>
>>24559674
wat
>>
>>24559333
>>24559554
My fiancee's good friend is 26 and saving herself for marriage. Religious teacher with a nice face and great tits.
>>
>>24559694
stick it the pooper
>>
>>24559554
>Lol everything but.. she's full of shit. I think if you're going to have this mentality then you do it right or gtfo.

You mean full on "don't touch or do anything"? That I wouldn't have put up with personally, but people have their limits/quirks.

Anyway I'm not one to judge but I guess you are.

She also has never gotten drunk until after her 21st birthday. She's a pretty genuine and nice person desu. I feel like I'm an idiot for being so close to giving up on it but there's some issues I can't reconcile and I can't see a relationship growing any further with her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.