[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregon get the fuck in here 503 and glad I'm in Gresham

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: oregon-investors-600x600.png (13KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
oregon-investors-600x600.png
13KB, 600x600px
Oregon get the fuck in here
503 and glad I'm in Gresham instead of Portland, Jesus fuck man.
>>
>>24553088
Why would you be glad of that? Gresham is a fucking dump.
>>
File: Me.jpg (2MB, 1928x3960px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
2MB, 1928x3960px
Bendite reporting in. Also dumping chart off just in case.
>>
541 White City, get me out of this place!
>>
>>24553276
Call it a dump all you want, but no one is rioting here.
Bitch ass.
>>
>>24553298
Oh hey! It's you again! I didn't get a chance to talk with you last Oregon thread.

First of all great choice in favorite games! If you can get a hold of it you should check out Xenogears (old RPG written by some of the same people that did FF7 (they actually had deep dark ideas for FF7...but thought it was too messed up...so they wrote Xenogears!))

But I'm curious about your life. You say you have a massive self esteem issue but your confidence is pretty darn high. I think that's uncommon so I was wondering how that plays out in your life. Also would like to hear about things like why you officially have a 4th grade education (obviously not including your programming prowess), your happiness, and, if you don't mind, how being transgender has affected your life (how does it play out in your life, did/does your family support this, is Bend trans friendly, etc).

Oh oh oh oh, and have you tried Twenty One Pilots?! (music, genre: kinda hard to tell...)
>>
>>24554984
Xenogears is definitely on my list of games to play at some point. I've just been strangely lazy about starting any new games, and it's hard kicking the habit of just playing the same old ones over and over. But I do want to play it at some point. I wasn't aware of the whole story with it and FF7, but that's pretty interesting and just helps solidity the fact I should try it at some point lol.

My confidence is high because, although I think myself extremely physically unattractive, and stupid to some degree(I certainly have my moments, at least), I am extremely confident about who I am and where I stand in life. It's a bit complicated, but hopefully you understand what I mean by that.
As for my education, it is a pretty long story I'd rather not get into for now, but to cut it short; my mother pulled me out of school when I was really young so she could show psychiatrists that I was 'mentally ill' enough to get SSI, so she could collect off me. And they believed her because I was beginning to get extremely socially 'strange'. As a child, you need some form of social interaction. Most get it from school or friends. However, I didn't have either.
She probably had some other reasons for pulling me out, I'm sure. My mother is kind of a nut. She's not really in my life anymore though, and for good reason.

My happiness is definitely a work in progress. I'm pretty depressed about a few really important things in my life, but I'm trying the best I can to overcome it instead of just whining about it. That's why I have so many hobbies and interests, because I keep trying new things, hoping something will help a bit.
Not to say I'm not at least content if I can't get myself happier. But it'd be nice if I could fill a specific void somehow. Because it 'is' a pretty large one.
[1/2] (Sorry!)
>>
>>24554984
>>24555385
I'm also trying new things not related to hobbies. I'm a 'better safe than sorry' type of person, but I've been challenging myself just off the basis of trying something new, on the off chance I find something new to be passionate about. For example, I went on my first carnival rides (Motion sickness sucks), I raced my manager home when we got off work once (It was kinda fun, but I'd never do it again), tried having a 'friends with benefits' thing (Not for me), and I've started to even hike, which is strange considering I'm very home-bodied. I go on at least one hike a week and it's pretty nice to get out.
tl;dr on that is I'm pretty depressed about some things in my life, but I'm constantly challenging myself in hopes to make it better, instead of just whining about it.

Me being transgender honestly hasn't effected my life too much, which is actually kind of nice. I had something holding me back from starting hormone therapy, but when I turned 24, my life kind of flip-turned upside-down. A upside to it, is I could finally start HRT.
Everyone calls me by the game I will soon change it to, and same with work even.
It hasn't been a magical cure on making me happy, but it has helped with my confidence a bit and knowing who I am. Gender roles are something I hardly see matter in my life, so it's not like I gain too much in being trans. It's just something that's been nagging me over the years that I can finally relieve myself with.
That said, even as a woman, I'm definitely tomboyish. So I kinda just sit in the middle of gender roles anyway.
Luckily from what I've found so far, Bend is pretty trans friendly. Though, I'm not sure if that's because I pass well enough for it to matter, or if it really is trans friendly.
Which is weird, because I don't think I pass at all, but I get 'miss/her/she'd at work a lot (I work in customer service, but I'm quitting soon). So obviously I can't judge myself well enough to say one way or the other.
[2/3]
>>
>>24554984
>>24555410
I'm not sure if my family is supportive, because I don't really have a family in my life. Which is my choice, because my family is...well, interesting. Not people I want to be around.
My fathers side have hearts of gold and mean well, but they're not too bright at all. My mothers side are extremely intelligent, but not too wise, and they tend to manipulate those around them.
I don't like to associate with either, because of specific reasons to both.

And no, I've not heard of Twenty One Pilots. I'll be sure to look them up in a little while and give them a listen. Thanks for the suggestion.

Now, I want to apologize for the massive walls of text. I usually like to go into detail about why something is, and I don't like taking shortcuts with my words. Hopefully it doesn't bother anyone too much.
Hopefully this answers most questions you had about me. My life is kind of a complicated mess, and I didn't nearly get into everything that I could've. Hopefully this is enough detail though, to get the gist of who I am and why.
>>
>>24555423
Haha, you say you're extremely physically unattractive yet you are not a virgin and even tried to have a friends with benefits. Then you say that you're stupid and yet have incredibly coherent writing. Sorry, but I don't believe you...in a good way of course!

Thanks for being so open about it all! And no need to apologize about it being long because I wish I could get all the details. You are very interesting.

Sorry to hear about family...I found out my family is very racist and unintelligent...so I just stay away...

Glad to hear about the hormone therapy and Bend being so positive! What held you back and how is transitioning going? I mean you don't seem to need it as much as others I've talked with, but glad it's relieving!

Oh and way to go on being depressed and trying to take positive steps; I definitely have experience with that...but I'm not nearly as proactive as you are.

So what are you doing after you quit this job?
>>
>>24555454
Believe me, the contradictions in what I say isn't lost on me lol. It 'is' how I feel though. It's interesting how much you noticed it though. You seem very quick to pick things up. I'm glad I can be somewhat entertaining though.
Sorry to hear about your family as well. Some people just don't belong with the group they were born with, sadly.

As for me transitioning, I do feel like I needed it to achieve some peace with myself, since it's something that was nagging me since childhood. As for what held me back, that's something I'd rather not get into for now. But the transition is going pretty well so far. Been on hormones for about 6 months now, and some of the effects are starting to become really noticeable. Which I can get into if you want me to, but hormone therapy does affect quite a bit of stuff, so to save space in my post, I don't want to include it unless you want me to specify everything lol.

Hopefully you find a way to fight your own demons. Everyone has their own stories and they have their own things on what can help truly make ones self happy. I hope you find your own road sometime soon, if you're not on it already.

As for the job, well, currently it's just a minimum wage-part time job, but I really don't like it.
I want to take a few months to relax and spend the extra time reevaluating myself and where to go from here. After those few months are up, I hope to find a janitorial job somewhere. Like, go into a place 2 times a week in the middle of the night and clean for a few hours.
It'd be nice to just put in my headphones, not have to deal with customers, and just clean. Also would serve as a workout, which would be nice as well.

What about you? All these posts have mostly been about me, and I'm curious about the person analyzing me lol. Also, you could add me on some kind of messaging service if you'd like, or even keep in touch via email.
I feel bad for spamming up the thread.
>>
>>24555491
Actually I'm with the FBI and Trump believes that trans people are a threat to national security, so I've been tasked to analyze you... :P

Do you have kik? My phone is a Blackberry which means it isn't kik friendly...but for the time being my work has given me a 'phone' that supports kik! I'm UofIGuru

So I'd love to hear more about you either here or there and you can feel free to ask me any questions.
>>
Medford here
>>
Bumping thread.
Wish we had more oregonians in these threads.
>>
>>24553088
25/M/503
These threads always are damn near empty. It's actually sad.
>>
>>24557552
It probably doesn't help too much that the last 3 or so Oregon threads have been started at nearly 11PM so most people here are asleep by the time it's up.
>>
20/f/bend

Kik and snapchat are cassiecoke
I'm a night shift nurse and like to play video games. Add me up loser
>>
Gresham here. Place is boring.
>>
>>24558926
Just got back from working in Gresham...yeah...doesn't seem like much there...
>>
31/M/503
Otomen, Gaymer, HIkikomori, Anime Watcher. Escaped the deep south of Texas to Oregon 11 years ago to escape persecution and my own family. I need more nerdy people in my life.
>>
File: feelers.gif (965KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
feelers.gif
965KB, 498x266px
>>24558477
>150 miles away.
>>
Mobile in portland. 21/m/straight
>>
22/M-straight/Gresham

Damn riots are crazy as shit. glad I didnt work the late shift tonight. How's everyone doing?
>>
>>24553860
the rioting is pretty minor, it's mostly PSU students having a little fun
whether or not Gresham sucks, you must be consuming some seriously pure ideology to believe that Portland is unsafe
>>
male,26 in portland. up for grabbing a drink and chatting with you faggots anytime
>>
>>24553088
Wcl2016
29/m/sw Pdx
>>
>>24553711
541 also. Former medford resident. I feel your pain!
>>
File: 1413742489478.jpg (319KB, 1432x974px) Image search: [Google]
1413742489478.jpg
319KB, 1432x974px
19/M/503

bi-curious and submissive, i like video games and anime
>>
32/m/pdx

Looking for subs that would be interested in hitting up a few adult clubs around the area.

Prefer women, traps, and fem-bois.

Kik: Scatchamagowza
>>
Anybody live in Malheur County? Or in redneck eastern oregon?
>>
>>24558477
>f
MTF* I remember you from like last fucking year.
>>
>>24553298
Hey, how's it going? Bend here too, tried adding your skype but couldnt find it
>>
>>24564318
Weird that so many people are having trouble adding that skype.
Well, what's yours? I could just add it.
>>
>>24564422
nickison9876
>>
>>24564429
I added you through my real skype instead of the proxy account.
>>
Hey reporting in late, but I'll post my email (mdecocco 33 @ yahoo dot com) if anyone wants to hang, I just moved to Gresham, beautiful fucking place compared to Tucson, Az if you ask me.
>>
>>24560581
>minor
>a little fun
Someone got shot by a protester dude. Some people are calling for the mayor to step down for "inciting" them to protest in the streets until they blocked the main I-5 corridor, and store owners were crying the other day when they showed up and found their windows smashed and goods stolen and vandalized. 25 people have been arrested for attacking police officers and were bailed out mysteriously at the same time. It's making headlines in fucking India lmao.

And Gresham is still a shithole even if they aren't rioting there.
>>
>>24557552
They're usually filled with people in /pol/ interestingly enough.

I've lost track of how many people I've met from 4chan. My Steam is filled with friends with anime avatars now but I've never been on /soc/ before.
>>24564530
There's just a lot of crime west of I-205.
>>24563471
That's way fucking out there. I'm sorry for loss.
>>
>>24553860
>rioting
You must be one weak fucking sister to seriously consider a handful of limp-wristed college students smashing car windows a riot.
>>
>>24564678
The police chief officially labeled it a riot after most of their force was attacked and their patrol cars vandalized. Again, a protestor shot and killed someone as well.
>>
>>24564731
Cops are fascist pussies looking for an excuse to crackdown. Protesters didn't do the shooting, they got shot by a Trump-loving thug. Get your fucking facts right, jabroni.
>>
>>24565722
I don't think you know the Portland police force lol. I'm guessing you would say that about every police bureau.

Look I witnessed the riot, I heard them chant "Kill the Police" even though some of them were trying to tell them to stop. I didn't see the shooting but I read on a few articles that it was someone with the protesters, and now the articles are taken down... so obviously that was misinformed. Some were telling others to go home and grab their pillowcases and throw a doorknob in it. I have a friend on my Normiebook telling people the same and found out that he was in the crowd. Blocking the fucking highway also is not cool.... And people are finding out that these riots are being started from people being paid and bused in.... Some weird shit is going on honestly...
>>
>>24565722
>not loving fascism
>not supporting the God Emperor
It's time to crucify all of Portland lads. They've had their fun, now their sins must be paid for in blood. They are a cancer that is ruining our glorious state. Nufag blood must be spilled.
>>
Hey
>>
Well I know it's not Oregon but I'm moving to Washington soon and I plan on visiting Oregon many times. Moving to Washington due to being stationed there so if anyone has any idea how both the states are then much appreciated.
>>
>>24567193
Bring ya lungs
>>
File: 006.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
37/m/se portland for cool, healthy ladiiiieeess

kik: jo_johansen
>>
18m straight, douglas county
>>
>>24567460
were you circumcised in douglas county or thereabouts perchance?
>>
>>24567482
What
>>
tfw brookings
>>
>>24566150
You are a fucking idiot
>>
541/21/m
hmu to snoke out = include contact info
>>
M 22 cave junction
Snapchat: tokingpandaman
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.