[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread for those stuck in their feels and want someone to talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9910.jpg (30KB, 394x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9910.jpg
30KB, 394x385px
Thread for those stuck in their feels and want someone to talk to
>ASL
>what's got you down?
>what you're looking for
>interests
>things that cheer you up
>contact (kik, snapchat, etc)
Add on anything else you want
>>
19/m/USA
-Got me down: Contemplating what love actually is and how I may go about it
-Currently I'm looking for someone to just talk things out with help me get a better grasp on my thoughts
-interest are not really sure, vidya, Movies, little bit of anime, mainly VR research fo where I work
-I'm not sure what cheers me up ( I'm having a bit of an identity crisis)
- Kik: loaf_dude
>>
>>24552880
>ASL
28/M/Va, USA
>what's got you down?
Unhappy with my job, working almost 60 a week, virgin, fat, no notable redeemable qualities, no motivation to do anything with my life and barely enjoy gaming anymore.
>what you're looking for
Something to bring that spark back, something to help me enjoy life again
>interests
Gaming, tech stuff, animal/nature
Interacting with my friends, having conversations with others about common interests
Kik is wheezerx
>>
>ASL
34/m/nj
>what's got you down?
Lonely, been alone for a while. My only close friends are either far away or married with families so I'm lucky if I can see them once a month. Have mild agoraphobic tendencies which kind of have always kept me inside so never had a huge social circle. And now at my age and with my current job, its come to posting on /soc looking for some sort of connection.
>what you're looking for
really wish i had a girl to go out and do stuff with or just to talk with about whatever. Kind of hard for me to meet anyone due to the aformentioned agoraphobia as well as my work schedule.
>interests
Comics, movies, podcasts, anything horror or true crime. Some anime and vidya. Huge animal lover, if you have a doggo, we'll get along fine.
Actually going outside and being able to spend time with friends.
Kik/snapchat/skype are sweetcreep
>>
>>24552880
>>M 18 New Zealand
>>what's got you down?
Got made redundant at my job, live with girlfriend and her parents feel like i don't contribute anymore Feel unhappy with girlfriend sometimes she just drags me through the dirt.
> I have no idea what I'm looking for.
> Interests are obscure forms of music no one likes but me, left extremist views and all the joys of having everyone around you disagree with you.

>>things that cheer you up
Drinking helps
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.