[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /soc/ believe society is a patriarchy? It's not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: Photo on 10-29-16 at 7.58 PM.jpg (128KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-29-16 at 7.58 PM.jpg
128KB, 1080x720px
Why does /soc/ believe society is a patriarchy?

It's not male dominated, it is a division of labor based on reproductive ability.

That's why many Women oppose the gender equality movement, they know it's a division of power.
>>
You again?

As a woman, society is still mostly male dominated, and there are many inappropriate things said about and done to women in a daily basis.
However men also have issues which need to be addressed - generally men who aren't in the typical "macho man" thing, and that's just not cool.
>>
File: Photo on 10-29-16 at 3.06 PM.jpg (141KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-29-16 at 3.06 PM.jpg
141KB, 1080x720px
>>24551690
Before I go on, I want to say I dislike forced gender roles.
>>
File: sf26.jpg (22KB, 584x244px) Image search: [Google]
sf26.jpg
22KB, 584x244px
Apparently everyone calling you a faggot/cuck/pussy, your threads dying repeatedly and my recorded message (http://chirb.it/Ph28az) wasn't clear enough for you.

No one gives a shit.

You are so delusional it is no longer funny. So I'm out. I advise anyone else who reads this message to follow suit and ignore Chrishop.

Hopefully to death.
>>
File: Photo on 11-7-16 at 8.27 PM.jpg (130KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-7-16 at 8.27 PM.jpg
130KB, 1080x720px
>>24551700
>As a woman

Have you ever disguised yourself as a Man?

>society is still mostly male dominated

Talk to an older woman who supports gender roles.

They believe Men are equipt for one job, Women for another. They see gender as functionality, this is why so many women even in the middle east oppose the feminist movement.

>there are many inappropriate things said about and done to women in a daily basis.

How are you going to stop sexual harassment, if you don't even know why it exists?
The whole "Men do it to overpower Women", has no substance, and it's vilifying men instead of helping them solve what's driven them to commit the act.

>generally men who aren't in the typical "macho man" thing

Do you even know why this Macho thing exists?
Do you even know why unmacho Men are socially undesirable?
>>
>>24551720

>How are you going to stop sexual harassment, if you don't even know why it exists?
>The whole "Men do it to overpower Women", has no substance, and it's vilifying men instead of helping them solve what's driven them to commit the act.

Yes I fucking know, you twat.
Well I was hoping this might become some sort of mutual discussion, but you're obviously just another SJW with his head up his arse who can't compromise.

You stupid fuck.

Fuck you and your kind.

And to clarify, by your kind I don't mean men. You seem like the type to assume the worst I'm what someone says. Fucktard.
>>
>>24551720
>Talk to an older woman who supports gender roles.
>They believe Men are equipt for one job, Women for another. They see gender as functionality, this is why so many women even in the middle east oppose the feminist movement.
This is something similar to Stockholm syndrome. Personal experience doesn't automatically make someone right about something.
>>
File: 220px-Tuhaj_Bej.jpg (37KB, 220x383px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Tuhaj_Bej.jpg
37KB, 220x383px
>>24551700
Of course it's fucking male dominated.

Name 1 strong female leader in history.

Protip: you can't, there is none.
>>
File: Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif (541KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif
541KB, 480x228px
>>24551706
>>24551751
being this triggered
>>
>>24551768
Joan of Arc

next
>>
File: Photo on 11-2-16 at 4.54 PM.jpg (184KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-2-16 at 4.54 PM.jpg
184KB, 1080x720px
>>24551751
Would you like a mutual discussion?
I'll keep emotions out of it, knowing somebody else wants a chat about this.

>>24551758
You mean the data after data, that proves Sexual Dimorphism is real?

Is that the Stockholm Syndrome? Countless research?

Gender differences are very real, but we don't want them to dictate our paths in life. This is why we have Feminism, or the Men's Rights Movement... to attempt at a society free from gender rules.

These roles were functional for the species survival, but now they're not entirely needed, and not wanted.

>>24551768
Catherine the Great.

Russian Queen, she killed a fuckton of people.

Proof Women and Men are capable of the same evils.
>>
>>24551768
>physical strength and confident leadership are have always been requirements
>men have a genetic advantage in the first
>and have used it to suppress the second in women, and to a lesser extent other men (see "chad")
>only in the last few centuries has the first become irrelevant
>only in the last few years has the suppression of the second stopped
Hmmmm
>>
>>24551777
>Joan of Arc
Not a leader, more like a crossdresser that was burnt on a woodpile.

>Catherine the Great
Not much of a leader, her advisors made most of the decisions

Here is my list of strong male leaders

Napoleon
Hitler
Otto von Bismarck
Frederick the Great
Genghis Khan
Mustafa K. Ataturk

I could go on for ages.
>>
>>24551785
That's what I am saying. Why not just accept nature for what it is and let the strong rule.

That is nature. That is reality.
>>
>>24551778
>You mean the data after data, that proves Sexual Dimorphism is real?
No, I mean basing your argument on unreliable opinions is stupid.

Of course sexual dimorphism is real. It's effect relative to social influences is the question.
>>
>>24551778
See this post? This is about 500 times better than your previous 2, buddy. Good job!
>>
>>24551798
>Back to nature movement

No thanks, I like being out of the food chain and I like advancing technology.

>>24551802
Heh. Thanks I guess <3
>>
stop replying to this guy's threads
you're not going to change his mind

sage and move along
>>
File: 1477529885604.jpg (28KB, 540x544px) Image search: [Google]
1477529885604.jpg
28KB, 540x544px
>Here is my list of strong male leaders

>Napoleon
small dick
>Hitler
weird legs
>Otto von Bismarck
had tourettes
>Frederick the Great
ugly
>Genghis Khan
smelled like shit
>Mustafa K. Ataturk
male to female trans so doesn't count

are you retards even trying? lmfao
>>
>>24551798
The defining feature of humanity is our struggle against the natural order. Every advanved aspect of civilisation is at odds with it. Take art, for example.
>>
>>24551824
You can struggle all you want while against the natural order

I'm going to sleep and go to work tomorrow morning and eat sandwiches that my wife prepared for me
>>
File: Photo on 11-2-16 at 4.55 PM.jpg (128KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-2-16 at 4.55 PM.jpg
128KB, 1080x720px
>>24551824
This is awesome... I applaud.
>>
In jobs where I worked in manual labor at two different shipping companies, the women who numbered among my colleagues performed as well as the men, often better because they felt as though they had something to prove or that they'd be mercilessly mocked for their gender if they showed the slightest weakness. Same goes for when I worked security at a rehab facility for violent sex offenders.

Now I work in higher education, and likewise the female professors outperform the male professors in terms of volume of works published, impact of works published, quality of instruction, and adherence to ethical standards.

In my experience, your argument is invalid.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.