[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET Thread Not in Education, Employment, or Training >Age

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: neet.png (375KB, 851x477px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
375KB, 851x477px
NEET Thread
Not in Education, Employment, or Training

>Age
>Location
>Primary time killer (Elaborate)
>Other interests
>Who do you want to add you?
>Who do you not want to add you?
>Anything else you'd like to say?
>Contact info
>>
>There's already a shut-in thread that includes neets.
I, like others I've see, don't encounter as many other neets as we'd like to in that thread so I thought I'd make one just for us.

>What do you mean by elaborate?
If you're gonna say video games, sports, listening to music, might as well say what kinda you like. Could turn a short encounter into a long term friendship.

>No gender
I didn't want a thread that's a hunting ground for thirsty lurks, just a place for neets to meet and support each other. If you want to find a girl then go ahead and find out for yourself.
>>
>>24549815
>>24549815
Nah include genda save meh the tim to mail all these niggas. incooonsidderateee mang.

U A GRILL OP?
>>
>Age
>Location
US (kill me)
Using the internet, reading, music stuff. Idk, anything that's distracting and time consuming to whatever extent
>Other interests
Movies, nature, art
other NEETs from the US or Canada
europeans
I'm looking to talk to other NEETs who want to talk to other NEETs, people looking for company to try to fill the void that loneliness can leave
>Contact info
discord is SidneyBuckeye#7116
>>
>>24549847
U A GRILL??
>>
>>24549852
More of a rotisserie
>>
>>24549847
this has to be the most boring thing I've ever read.
>>
>>24549865
Horizontal or vertical, gots to know.
>>
>>24549876
thanks

>>24549878
vertical
>>
>>24549876
Posyq÷ yur shitnif you a grill m8. Gotsa needs this
>>
File: mkg3o.jpg (45KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
mkg3o.jpg
45KB, 500x400px
>Age
>Location
UK
Browsing the internet with daytime tv as background noise
>Other interests
Video games sometimes (burned out right now), watch wrestling, mostly nxt, movies, making terrible mouse drawings every now and then because no drive to improve or even do it most of the time
Someone who can motivate me to play games, watch wrestling and movies with, maybe motivate me to improve at art if you can put the time in for that. Otherwise just nice people to talk to during the day.
Memers, /pol/fags, one word repliers
Tye Dillenger for champ
>Contact info
Discord - spagbol#3691
>>
File: 1426785787978.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426785787978.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>Age
>Location
NC
Fapping, Anime, 4chan, Self Loathing
>Other interests
Music, Philosophy
cute girls and cool dudes
assmad hillary shills
Please take care of me senpai
>Contact info
chad_marco
>>
Any fellow neets have skype? I need buddies.
>>
MFW no cutie NEET girl to make my waifu
>>
>>24550385

ayy

>>24550357
>chad_marco

is my skype.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.