[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male Subs Thread tell your fantasy and/or experience with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: male+sub.jpg (10KB, 319x234px) Image search: [Google]
male+sub.jpg
10KB, 319x234px
Male Subs Thread
tell your fantasy and/or experience with doms of any type
>>
>>24546153
No experiance, I've always been the dominant partner in every relationship. But I'd love to try being a sub. I love pleasing and doing what someone wants. I want to be told what to do and how. The idea of someone making me do what they want is pretty exciting to me.
>>
>>24546153
Been pegged, been tied up, people attempted to cuck me. Just degenerate out of desperation, pretty bad fetish life desu
>>
>>24546153
Just out of interest what is it like to be tied up and edged/denied orgasm for a long time ?. I have always wanted it done to me. I always wanted my ex to do this but she wasn't into it any attempts she would get bored and stop or just give me release after like a minute
>>
>Tfw no sugardaddy/momma to buy me sub gear
>>
>>24546565
>tfw no dom
>>
>>24546565
You cute and sub-like?
>>
Ever since ive let my hair grow long, ive been wanting to get fucked while having it pulled.
>>
>>24546588
I try my best to be.
>>
Anyone looking for a sub in the UK? 18/male/bi here
>>
>>24546153
Oh god, so many stories, but the most interesting was my first time I guess. One of my friends spent the night when I was a kid. He woke me up by shoving his cock in my mouth.when he noticed I was awake he held me down and raped me. I'm a codependent to a degree and I had a form of Stockholm because he made me feel useful by telling me I was pretty and making him feel good. So for the next two years I let him boss me around and as he pleased. He liked it when I dressed like a girl, bondage, and he always made sure he got off without a care if I enjoyed it. After a while I learned to love/ crave my time with him. Now as long as I feel appreciated after sex or I'm held afterwards I let guys fuck me however they want. I'm a good pet I've been told.
>>
>>24546851
Post a pic and a contact, you might get that sugar daddy/momma you're looking for
>>
>>24546861
where in uk?
>>
>>24546153
Have a kind of femdom thing going on with my gf. She likes to be in charge and is quite bossy. When we have sex she tells me exactly how she wants it, even if it's things like her bending over for me to fuck her hard. I love giving her pleasure and do exactly as she says. Previous gf was very submissive and that was amazing too, I'm a switch myself.
>>
>>24547087
I'd rather post a pic privately but I have a kik.
>>
>>24547111
Post it and what you're looking for. I'm potentially interested and I'm sure I'm not the only one
>>
>>24547128
Sugardaddy/momma, genuinely need cash or have stuff bought for me in exchange for being a pervert or something.

kik is salmiakk.
>>
>>24547093
same anon here on desktop, I live in Exeter
Kik is Zalthas_98
>>
>>24547110
she a power bottom
>>
File: 1311947643459.jpg (23KB, 257x276px) Image search: [Google]
1311947643459.jpg
23KB, 257x276px
>>24546153
Currently in my first ever actual femdom relationship.

>be 27
>have 34 yo gf who is a cop
>she's a sadist and does all sorts of fucked up stuff to me
>she recently bought me a collar that i have to wear whenever i enter her flat
>she makes me walk her dog in the morning when we get up on the weekend and then i have to prepare breakfast wearing nothing but an apron
>i get beat and otherwise punished regularly for anything i do that she deems "cheeky"
>she's heavily into playing with my ass in any sort or way and it's heaven
>mfw i've never been happier in my life, even though i always used to be the dominant part in my sexlife
>>
>>24547878
It's awesome, I get to fuck her senseless and worship and submit to her at the same time.
>>
b u m p
>>
21 m sub chubby
I don't have any experiences yet, but I really want to meet a partner who would be a dom. I'm into being controlled by her, pegging, chastity, whatever really. I'm into worshipping her body as well. Oh well maybe one day
>>
>>24549112
>I'm into worshipping her body as well.
Feels so good when you're eating her hot cunt and she grabs your hair and squeezes you between her thick thighs.
>>
>>24549312
Oh how I wish to experience this one day. It sounds perfect
>>
>>24549457
If I take a break to catch my breath or whatever she says "I didn't say you could stop". I can't tell you how good it feels being bossed around by a girl like that.
>>
>>24549463
You only make me want it more. Damn it, wish it were easier to find a girl like that
>>
I've always wanted to try being fully owned. I want to be in a relationship where I only ever have the right to one choice and that is to end the relationship if I wish everything else is her decision. It would be especially fun with someone who wanted it experiment and try lots of things. (With some limits: safe sex, no permanent marks or damage, etc)

I almost had the opportunity to try this, I had it all arranged except we disagreed on when I could leave, she wanted to give me an opportunity to leave once per month where I wanted to be able to end it at any time, we negotiated it down to a weekly thing but she wanted my consent to keep me as her prisoner for a week until I was given the option to leave and I just couldn't do it. Maybe after some time I could manage longer stints or if I knew the person better or trusted them moreI could do it so for now I'm still looking.
>>
26m sub
gf is a dom/switch
she sits on my face and thats fucking amazing
her and a fwb dom me, both suck me off together, use me for their sexual pleasure at the same time one riding my face the other riding my cock. its fucking awesome yo
>>
I'm 21 and male, going to kill myself if I hit 25 and still single.

It's not worth it. Even "dom" girls now laugh at me for being a fucking virgin.
>>
>>24549776
Mine was just a normal girl who got into it through me being more than cool with her being as selfish as she wanted in bed.
>>
gf is very much into femdom
>sits on my face or forces me to lick her pussy
>forces me to lick her butthole or worship her ass
>pees on me or in my mouth
>chastity play
>she suggested pegging about a year ago and now she pegs me about 4 times a week.
>one of her big fantasies is to have a mmf thresome where her and the other guy take turns fucking my ass until he cums in me.
>>
20 Male sub in the UK
No experience. Never been in a relationship with any girl before. Still a virgin, never even held hands with a girl
More of a gentle dom type girl who likes teasing me, cuddling, edging, crossdressing and that sort of stuff. I'm not really into the hardcore domination.
I get easily embarrased and i was told by people that i have submissive personalities. I've been teased before by girls and they seemed to enjoy it... I also have a lot of feminine features.
I'm really attracted to feminine stuff so my fantasy would be finding a girl whom i could crossdress with. I'm not a trans though and i don't want to become a girl
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.