[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post an image of yourself with coffee if you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: coffee.jpg (3MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
3MB, 1944x2592px
post an image of yourself with coffee

if you don't like coffee, fuck off
>>
>>24540969
I can just tell that you are such a massive fucking self entitled fag who thinks he's smarter than everyone else and how he's classy and sofisticated. I would beat you to death with my bare hands with such joy you stupid fucking queer.
>>
>>24540993
this
>>
>>24540993
>sophisticated
Get smart.
>>
File: My Snapshot_61.jpg (25KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot_61.jpg
25KB, 1024x768px
So is this the official /r9k/soc/ thread?

Its either coffee or bourbon. Or its both. I have no idea anymore.
>>
>>24540993
What.

I hate myself, think I'm a piece of shit, throw on whatever clothes I find on my floor, drink myself half to death to forget all of the above, and I'm not gay

but if you're really such a giant dickhead looking to pick fights with random people, I think you're the self entitled faggot who wants to prove he's better than everyone else.

I just like coffee. Go suck a literal cock.
>>
File: WIN_20161107_01_06_45_Pro.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161107_01_06_45_Pro.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
I like coffe but mate is superior.
>>
>>24541015
>hee i like coffee and who doesnt can fuck off
>i drink my coffee from my special fancy bamboo cup, only smart people have their own cups
>hee i wear headphones around my neck
>i have messy hair because i dont care
>i wear my cool coat because im an inteligent original guy

I bet you stand like a homosexual and have a virgin walk and i would just try to find an excuse to deck you in the face and watch you cry like the little bitch you are. Fucking wannabe intelectuals
>>
>>24541062
>intellectuals
Get smart.
>>
>>24541062
>hee i like coffee and who doesnt can fuck off
It's a joke. To start the thread.
>i drink my coffee from my special fancy bamboo cup, only smart people have their own cups
It's NOT A FUCKING BAMBOO CUP, IT'S A PAPER CUP FROM A SHITTY FUCKING COFFEE SHOP
>hee i wear headphones around my neck
I was listening to music on the bus?
>i have messy hair because i dont care
It was windy as fuck today and I was outside
>i wear my cool coat because im an inteligent original guy
It was cold because it was windy

are you really that desperate to judge random people?

>>24541010
Both is the way to go.
>>
File: IMG_0076.jpg (1MB, 2804x2804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
1MB, 2804x2804px
Yes indeed coffe
>>
>>24541062
>inteligent
No definition found.
>>
very good thread
>>
>>24541251
I just wanted to talk about coffee
>>
Vyro, come back to us.
>>
>>24541265
Come back to where?

Where did I even leave?
>>
>vyro getting ripped a new asshole, the thread
>>
>>24540969
lol you're still alive
>>
>>24541319
I didn't even do anything

>>24541324
yep
>>
>>24541368
I know. Smile for us Vyro.
>>
File: b68.jpg (76KB, 526x575px) Image search: [Google]
b68.jpg
76KB, 526x575px
>>24541427
nothing to smile about
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.