[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot contact thread because threads like these get deleted on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_2865.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2865.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Robot contact thread because threads like these get deleted on /r9k/.

Describe yourself and your interests, what you're looking for, location if it behooves you, and post preferred means of contact.

Nonvirgins and other normalfags enter at your own risk.
>>
Weird archaic usage of behoove, op
>>
File: IMG_2596.png (424KB, 598x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2596.png
424KB, 598x525px
I'm an overweight, balding white 23-year-old kissless virgin who lives with his parents in a town of 8000 in midwestern Ontario and makes minimum wage working retail.

My main interests are Nintendo games and collecting moderately onscure music from the 50's and 60's on CD.

Now that I've made my sales pitch,
Kik: Weegee2
>>
>>24540617
>having a job
Get out normie
>>
File: IMG_2763.jpg (46KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.jpg
46KB, 657x527px
>>24540636
My dad made me get one ;~;
>>
who the fuck wants to contact robots. Even I know I can do better than people who post on there about roasties and tendies
>>
>>24540703
Other robots. I want to meet people who know my loser feels and orbit girls who haven't taken lightyears of dick.
>>
>>24540617
You have your sense of humor going for you.
>>
File: IMG_2866.png (61KB, 389x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2866.png
61KB, 389x395px
>>24540745
Th-thanks

To sweeten the deal, the first femanon to add me will probably receive 1 (one) pink Yarn Yoshi Amiibo.
>>
File: pose.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pose.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>24540599
>>
File: IMG_2868.png (478KB, 800x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2868.png
478KB, 800x1076px
>>24540785
Why is this harlot showing off her lewd pits?
>>
>>24540810
wait... you know her too? pic related,
>>
>>24540617
you have absolutely nothing going for you. good luck
>>
>>24540773
I'm also a fat white dude. I'll take that amiibo though.
>>
>>24540816
Literally whom?

>>24540817
Hey, I'm learning to drive which is something.
>>
>>24540837
nevermind. your femapepe photo poses looked like her poses exactly, hence the op picture. she was a cam girl
>>
>>24540713
kek I'm one of those girls. I have many things in common with the average robot. no social skills, no job, depression etc.

still not interested. When I've tried in the past you all get weird and obsessive which I can't handle when I just want a casual chat. I would suggest other femanons avoid it too. Especially the type of guy who places so much value on someone being a virgin..

also this board is far more full of normies thn robots. I don't belong with them but they are far more accepting of me than r9k. fuck that
>>
File: IMG_2871.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2871.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>24540835
STEP AWAY FROM THE AMIIBO, KIND GENTLESIR

'TIS FOR M'LADY AND M'LADY ALONE
>>
>>24540866
The problem is you want casual chat while they want to be your bf.
>>
>>24540902
exactly, but it shouldn't be a problem. Everyone wants support and friendship in the early hours. when we're all fucked up..but to be desperate enough to desperately try and force something that should come naturall if at all. its fucking intimidating and awkward.
>>
>>24540866
To add, is it so weird for a virgin to want someone with a similar lack of experience? The notion of my first time being her thirthieth bothers me and nothing will change that.
>>
>>24540837
>doesn't know how to drive
>age 23

kek can you be anymore of a stereotypical neckbeard
>>
>>24540918
I think its weird if you're that intimidated by someone displaying a normal behaviour which shouldn't actually affect your relationship at all (I am assuming here they are not going to cheat around) If you didn't know they'd had sex with 30 men then you wouldn't fucking know so how it is a thing... mind you 30 is uite a lot imo but still.

Most girls past a certain age aren't virgins by choice its because they are ugly or are fucked up socially. truth
>>
>>24540917
With robots, it nevers happens naturally. If a guy acts as a girl's friend forever, she'll eventually be snapped up by another guy. Right now on /r9k/ there's a thread where a femanon is complaining that she keeps losing male friends because they eventually confess their feelings after months/years of hiding them for fear of coming off as weird or being rejected.

Guys say it's best to let your intentions be known right away, girls want us to just stay friends and let it happen naturally.
>>
>>24540924
What do you expect from robots?
>>
>>24540945
I don't expect anything from them but it just cracks me up how you could literally create a checklist that would apply to every single one of them

>Are you living at home with your parents
>Are you unemployed or work a shitty minimum wage job because your parents made you
>Do you stay indoors playing vidya/watching anime all day everyday
>Are you obese/overweight
>Are you hygenic
>Are you a virgin
>Do you hate women because you are afraid of them
>>
>>24540966
No
>Are you unemployed or work a shitty minimum wage job because your parents made you
No
Yes
No
>Are you hygenic
No
>Are you a virgin
Yes
No. I don't even hate women, I hate all people in relationships
>>
>>24540917
you sound like a real piece of work, aka a roastie cunt.

>no wonder you're miserable.
>>
>>24540924
What incentive is there for me to learn?
>>
>>24540924
I'm 27 and never had my license.
>>
>>24540935
It isn't intimidation, it's more frustration and disappointment.
>>
>>24540986
>Update
you're the one throwing around the term roastie cunt. which says everything to me. I'm pretty nice but like.. can't be dealing with shitty robot attitudes bringing me down. I like that you all wonder why you cant get gfs
>>
>>24541004
You jumped into a robot thread with guns blazing, did you expect anything less?
>>
>>24541004
im failing at posting on my phone tonight..
>>24540996
I'm saying I find that intimidating The expectation is fucked up. I understand it comes from loneliness which is sad of course, but that doesn't make it any nicer. Like, the one who threatened to kill himself when I stopped replying to him after a while due to college work (lel) probably a manipulation technique though. fuck that
>>
>>24541019
of course not. I just think its a dumb concept for a thread and I'm allowed to voice that
>>
>>24541004
Robots will never learn. I know one irl. He refuses to look at the world through any other lense but his own. To them everything they do makes perfect sense. Even though it routinely never works.
>>
asshole with nearly no friends here, I like tits, ass, pussy, and drugs. nothing else really interests me anymore.
looking for things I like.
I live in Orwell, Ohio, in the 440 area.
also I have a pierced cock.
hit me up on snapchat or kik, at Tuntsehc for either
>>
>>24541028
Yeah it's called recognizing what contrived bullshit most of western society is. Once you decide to take no part in it, there's no turning back. Sorry to hear you can't see the truth.
>>
>>24541024
[email protected]
>>
>>24541004
Not that anon, I try to be friendly and supportive and funny but there's never a spark with the girls I talk to on Skype. Either they put no effort into the conversation and I'm left talking to a brick wall that gives one-word answers without asking questions back, or we become friends but eventually she gets a boyfriend and we drift apart.

The only female friends I've been able to keep are those I could never see myself dating, either because they're the destructive kind of crazy or because I'm not physically attracted.
>>
>>24541049
>Yeah it's called recognizing what contrived bullshit most of western society is.
care to expand on this, anon?
>>
I'm kind of glad I don't know what the fuck r9k is or how ironic any of its deeply immoral beliefs or behaviours are.
>>
>>24541094
>On 4chan
>Doesn't know /r9k/
>>
>>24541103
i read it once back in 2002 but its emetic effect has generally discouraged my routine perusal
>>
>>24541049
Are you trying hard to be a meme? Society isn't what's holding you back it's a basic disinterest in proper social interaction. Society didn't teach us that it's weird to immediately sperg out at women the moment they show interest. Women know it's weird because other robots did it before. It doesn't work because people don't like to be pigeonholed into being one thing. When you start talking to a woman because she's a woman, you've already fucked up.
>>
>>24541129
>2002

What a great year for 4chan.
>>
>>24541143
>getting the joke
Well done you autist fuck, one of these days you might make eye contact
>>
>>24541068
That sounds par for the course. You should ask a girl out if you are interested. Girls are just as bad at reading men's interest as guys are.
>>
>>24541150
I don't know how or when to show interest, and the other issue is that any friendship will be tarnished if she says no.
>>
>>24541147
Not him but that wasn't even a joke.

You just gave a wrong date. That's like if I said the US president was currently Andrew Jackson and then went LOL ITS A JOKE when someone called me a retard.
>>
>>24540966

>Are you living at home with your parents?
I'm currently in a rented flat for university, at home during holidays
>Are you unemployed or work a shitty minimum wage job because your parents made you?
Unemployed but in education
>Do you stay indoors playing vidya/watching anime all day everyday?
Mostly, but I do dance lessons on Mondays, sometimes I go up to London
>Are you obese/overweight?
Skinnyfat, trying to work out and getting nowhere with it because I'm clueless
>Are you hygenic?
kinda
>Are you a virgin?
yea
>Do you hate women because you are afraid of them?
Naw, I get hella awkward around them though
>>
>>24541157
Not entirely. But at some point you gotta ask or nothing will happen. If you like them you gotta try flirting. If they flirt back ask them on a date. If it goes bad maybe you drift apart but it sounds like that would happen regardless right?
>>
>>24541172
>If you like them you gotta try flirting
what is flirting
>>
>>24541159
He implied my ignorance of 4chan lore and culture
I gave an exaggerated hyperbolic expression of oldfag status which was factually impossible creating a disjunction between the concept expressed and the reality of the situation. This incongruity is an example of one of the most basic psychological explanations for the social phenomenon of humour.

God damn it's like i'm fucking reading /r9k/ or some shit. isn't there supposed to be a ghetto for these criminally retarded social and economic parasite ass niggers
>>
>>24541174
I can't figure out how to explain it. It's usually talking to eachother like you are already dating.
>>
This thread is garbage and full of edgy fedora wearing faggots pls stop embarassing yourself

Thanks!
>>
>>24541172
I can't even imagine associating with a girl after being turned down. Everything would be awkward. She would question my intentions, I would keep wondering if it would be worth trying again, not to mention the pain.

I've never added a girl who's lived within two hours of me so LDR is my only option, so that complicates things more.
>>
condo
no
no
I weigh a lot but I have abs.
>Are you hygenic
yes
>Are you a virgin
no
Do you remember the how many 3rd graders could you beat up quiz? If was asked about how many women I could beat up, I would confidently say at least 20. Unfortunately for me, I live in the US and I fear women for the legal power they have and I hate them for it.
>robot credentials
People can't handle my intellectual superiority, my posts get responses of fedora and edgelord quite often.
>contact
[email protected]
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (70KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
70KB, 900x900px
>>24541222
>>Are you a virgin
>no
>>
File: 1477686699279-r9k.jpg (213KB, 1663x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1477686699279-r9k.jpg
213KB, 1663x1051px
Hmmmm people laughing at robots or pitying us or even being enraged at our existence again. Honestly, why do you guys think we can't get out of our negative feedback loops. The constant mocking doesn't help, the shaming puts us deeper into more self destructive behaviors and negative feedback loops.

>m-muh personal responsibility

Not everyone is strong m8 or has the discipline to go on even when it hurts. Motivation is always lost.

>Just be yourself
My actual self creeps and weird people out, any expression of emotion from me to date has been mocked or not taken seriously, while I have watched the majority of people in my life get the emotional acceptance or comfort they needed at the time and they then have the audacity to tell me I'm selfish for wanting my emotions or feelings on something to be at least recognized and noted.

>t-the world is unfair
Not to this degree, and using this argument to try to invalidate shit, is the equivalent of saying something along the lines of, "get over it, I don't care and don't have a good solution to your problem, therefore just be better...somehow, Idk maybe just kill yourself", and do I not have a right to complain about it? Yeah sure its "useless to complain", but then I ask, so I not have the right to vent ocassionally?

>you have a disinterest in social interaction
Maybe if someone invited me to something for once, or actually let me go to one of their parties, or even told me about some party I could crash, but I have been socially ignored for years for "being myself". And I actually have a few friends unlike many other robots.

Contd.
>>
>>24541234
>can't you just be a friend
Is it wrong for me to have a crush on someone my age or something? Is it wrong for me to fall for someone a year younger then me? Is it wrong to not want to date some that is 10years older then me?

>beggars can't be choosers anon
So I can't choose? Is that it? I just have to settle for someone that I may not like and end up in a bad relationship

>you just hate women
I don't, I have female friendos, some are cute, but I see them as friends
I don't even argue with the fact that women can choose either, but does that mean men can't choose?

Yes
Unemployed in education
I take a run every week and try to stay healthy
See above, not over weight
>Are you hygenic
Yes
>Are you a virgin
Yes
No, I just don't know how to even approach without seeming awkward or spaghetti

>Just gotta flirt with em anon
How, explain this foreign concept, I have no idea on how to flirt without it sounding awkward or seeming like a shit attempt. How do I even arrive to the point where I can flirt with them? Do I just flirt with any girl I have a crush on, do I need to become their friend first? if so how do I stop them from seeing me as just a friend?
>>
>>24540966
Yes
Never had a job.
Yes.
No.
>Are you hygenic
Yes.
>Are you a virgin
Yes.
No.

I got a bonus feature of not even owning a cell phone.
>>
>>24541228
>Not getting mad over my digits.
>Instead he gets mad about virginity status.
Your priorities are all retarded.
>>
I come to /soc/ sometimes to look at the big girl threads. didnt expect to see this thread here. i wondered why i didnt see any on r9k lately but im glad they're getting deleted now.

but anyway fuck it ill post my stuff on the off chance that theres someone who wants to contact me for whatever reason.

basically I'm a 23 year old Hikikomori. dropped out of school in jr. high. NEET enabler parents have let me dig myself in here so basically I threw in the towel on life. (I have my reasons for this but I wont go over them)

But anyway I have no IRL friends because I never leave my house. Sometimes I go to the grocery store with my Mom to make sure she fucking gets my hot cheetos but thats about it. I have no online friends either because I'm autistic and anti-social and generally just a boring person. But I do spend a lot of time online. actually my average day consists of f5'ing various forums/boards and playing WoW or Overwatch.

I guess thats a lot of shit. I dont have skype because I dont have any friends but I made one for the purpose of this thread. I'll probably stay logged onto it for like a week to see if anyone adds me but if not im uninstalling it.

the skype is: [email protected]
>>
no
i've been unemployed for a bit, it's tight
i lay in my bed and eat ramen, tendies, and cereal all day every day
sometimes i leave my room to make coffee and smoke cigarettes.
i watch a lot of papa furanku and read and watch toptier anime and make music
no
>Are you hygenic
no
>Are you a virgin
no, i'm a roastie
not anymore, but i'm still afraid of everyone
>>
>>24541281
I'm not going to judge you for not being a virgin. I will judge you for smoking. Girls who smoke are gross, add me if you decide to quit.
>>
>>24541281
cigarettes and coffee will rot your teeth out
>>
>>24541281
Imagine how assured your virginity would be if you were a guy.
>>
>>24541292
>>Are you hygenic
>no

>>24541289
i quit all other substances so i'm trying to taper off. smoking ruins the voice, but going cold turkey is unrealistic.
>>
>>24541298
Add me, let's voice chat.
>>
I'm a 18 years old robot with no actual skills and an obsessive behavior. I incredibly obsess over people I think are into me until I realize they don't like me at all. My therapist told me that my greatest asset was 'my mind', but I don't buy into it. I'm looking for someone with thoughts I can appreciate. Someone who thinks as much as me, someone who thinks in a similar way as me, someone with a complex mind.
>>
File: 1478150000887.jpg (365KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
1478150000887.jpg
365KB, 1296x972px
>>24541298
I've been off the cigs since the first of the month. Buy some patches and a shitty disposable ecig to puff on whenever you need.

>my teeth are failing me. sealing my fate as a shit tier human.
>>
>>24541303
i'll probably get anxious at some point in the future and stop talking to you, but if you're okay with that, okay
>>
>>24541316
Add me, I'm ok with that. I'm a puppet master, I'll know right when you're about to stop talking to me and stop taking to you first.
>>
>>24541308
did you gain weight or started binging?
i wanna quit but scared to put on some kilos
>>
>>24541328
I ride a bike everyday for work because I'm a delivery boy wagecuck. So weight isn't an issue really. Have been eating a fuckton lately though. It's hard to find things to do to fill the time.
>>
>>24541308
congrats for quitting!
the patches make my skin itchy. if there's a vape that has the same "hot" feeling of a cigarette, i'll try it.

my teeth are still really straight and whiter than they should be for some reason. i've never had a cavity either, and i'm 22.
>>
>>24541339
Thanks. It's still a struggle. Especially trying to maintain a drinking habit.

I inherited poor teeth from my dad, so I kind of exponentially fucked myself. Trying to become beautiful so I can bear looking at myself in the mirror.

Patches are kind of itchy, they give me the most intense dreams though. Also, that hot feeling will never be around again. Cigs are the only way. It sucks.
>>
>>24541336
i miss having a bike :c
thought maybe pick up running but still haven't done it cz i'm a lazy fuck. i walk one hour a day though (to work).
just scared i'll start eating random crap out of boredom, i don't eat much now
>>
Male/California
Hey i don't go on r9k, i hear its a shity
place. (Worse than soc)

Still I don't necessarily fit in with people from /soc/

I don't like going out to parties, doing drugs etc. I don't like attention whoring, i think it's really vain and a shitty personality trait to have. I just want to have a couple of close friends. And a qt of course!
So if you aren't overly autisitic send me a message.

Yeah cheaper than living alone, plus someone needs to take care of my siblings.
I do it because i want to. It's not minimum wage though.
No mostly working and studying, though i watch alot of anime.
Not even close
>Are you hygenic
Yes, why wouldn't i be.
>Are you a virgin
Yep
Kys senpai.

>>
>>24541325
lol ok added

>>24541350
what's not beautiful about you? besides the teef

my dreams are weird enough already. i don't care about the clouds, and that seems to be the biggest appeal in vaping. i'll quit soon enough.
>>
>>24541354
Use the money you save from cigs and buy a shitty bike that you can ride to work. One of my favorite things to do is on my way home from work just pick a random direction and start riding as far as I can until I'm completely ready to go home.
>>
>>24541359
I'm a train wreck of a human. I feel like my face reflects my mind, anxious and tired.

Vapelyfe is retarded. If you aren't smoking cigs, then you're just plain uncool. I'm willing to accept that.
>>
>>24541364
i used to do it too, especially at nights when no one out
had a bmx until last year when car hit me and bike went rip. i didn't get a new one cz i developed this fear from riding near cars... also got tired from lifting it 3 floors up when it weights third of me. few times it felt almost like i had a heart attack while lifting it... i was barely eating anything during that period and got really weak
>>
>>24541306
You seem interesting, a little off but interesting.
>>
>>24541377
do go on.

cigs are a social crutch!
>>
>>24541281
Would you post some contact info, please
>>
>>24541609
no thanks, i don't want to be drowned in cock
>>
>>24541640
Where can I go to post my contact info and be drowned in pussy?
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>24541640
She added me and is sending me nudes. Robots BTFO AGAIN.
>>
>>24541659
Post them fag. Or it didn't happen.
>>
>>24541659
What the fuck do you say to get nudes so quickly?
>>
>>24541674
>>24541664
he didn't but he's begging me for them rn

>>24541655
cougar sites?
>>
>>24541640
Should I just post mine then? And if so, which info do I post
>>
>>24541689
you can post your skype if you want

see the disclaimer here: >>24541316
>>
>>24541715
Not you again, Eliza. And you're underage.
>>
>>24541702
satou.kaito

But I prefer Muh Kik and discord
>>
>>24541715
Post your qualifications roastie. Reee

I don't give a fuck if your the prettiest shit in the whole wide world.

Fill out the boyfriend application form. Or gtfo

Reeeeeee
>>
File: idealm8templateBASICv13.png (124KB, 786x600px) Image search: [Google]
idealm8templateBASICv13.png
124KB, 786x600px
26/dude/socal
Not a normie by any means. I like vidyagames and animu

Employed. Currently in the process of changing careers

As fun as it would be, I don't do that everyday. Sometimes on days off I do however.

no

>Are you hygenic
Yes

>Are you a virgin
nope

No and no.

skype is propane.accessories
>>
>>24541754
Yeah your a normie...
>>
>>24541702
[email protected]

email femanon. i need you in my life.
>>
>>24541721
which one are you?
>>
Yes, saving up to get my own place is the excuse I tend to give people who ask, but in reality its just due to my agoraphobic tendencies. I just feel safe here and not anxious like I do when I go outside.
No I have a full time career. Pays decently actually.
No, I go to work THEN come home and go online and waste the rest of the day browsing /soc or random sites online.
At the moment yes. I tend to go up and down every couple of months.
>Are you hygenic
Yes, I take care of myself in that regard.
>Are you a virgin
Shockingly no, but have only had sex once with just some random girl I met online who wanted a one time hookup. We were only together for a few hours so tried to do as much as possible as I wasn't sure when I'd get another chance. Over a year later, and still haven't gotten another chance.
Not at all. I'm decent at talking with them online. Even met up with a few, but have never been in a relationship. So desperately crave to be in one, but I can understand why no one would want to be in one with me what with my age and where I'm at in life.
>>
>>24541394
I... I'm not really into the whole sexual obsessive thing if that means anything. I mean, when I say 'obsessive behavior', I mean that whoever I feel has an interest in me will become the topic of worship of my, well, everything. I'm not really into kink stuff, but I feel like I can provide good appreciation.

I guess that what I am looking for is someone who can understand and won't build a facade for me to be infatuated with.
>>
>>24541789
you really don't :c
>>
>>24541764
doesnt matter much anymore. being depressed and introverted is cool now, so everyone is a "robot" .
>>
>>24541808
b-but i really do
>>
>>24541791
>not addressing the other thing I said.
Femanon, you're breaking my heart
>>
>>24541820
i don't kik. which satou.kaito are you?

>>24541814
nah
>>
File: carlinded.jpg (16KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
carlinded.jpg
16KB, 384x313px
>>24541866
wow. btfo. thanks.
>>
>>24541802

That idea never crossed my mind.

I just liked what you said, it caught my eye. I Wanted to see what you had to say. when i first replied then my intention was just to pay a bit of acknowledgement to the post. It seemed overlooked. You seem, genuine? I don't know if that's the right word to express what I'm thinking, but it gets the point across. Now I'm a bit curious.
>>
>>24542100
I understand. I felt like I should have stated that because so many people are always looking for kink after kink and are interested in nothing but that.

I think I get what you mean by 'genuine'. Perhaps it's more that my interest is vested in non-superficial elements, but it is not quite healthy. I felt like I had to expand on what I said, though.
>>
File: 1478493055658.jpg (96KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478493055658.jpg
96KB, 600x720px
https://join.skype.com/y5mY35tOol2b
>>
File: 1433283310540.png (7KB, 167x508px) Image search: [Google]
1433283310540.png
7KB, 167x508px
My stats:
>24
>manlet (5'3")
>pretty ugly
>skinny, ~140 lbs
>conservative
>central New Jersey
>kissless virgin
>near zero experience talking to girls outside of being forced to at work or school
>likes vidya, reading, hiking, camping, other outdoor stuff, visiting museums and historical sites

I'm interested in any girl who
>is not fat
>is a virgin
>has geeky hobbies similar to mine
>wears little to no makeup
>dresses modestly
>is white or asian

My Kik: jmfit01
>>
>>24541866

Add me onegai

senpaiwillnevernoticeyou
>>
Stats:
>18
>Male
>white
>6'0"
>180 lbs
I very much enjoy music, I love video games, I like politics, I like talking about philosophy or topics related to it, I am not religious but do enjoy talking about religion. I have been told many times I am good looking, but my self esteem is very low because I was fat growing up but have since lost the weight. My social skills are just about nonexistent. I like to ask a lot of questions.

I am interested in:
>a girl
>a feminine looking boy
>traps
>MtFs
My only standards are that you are not fat, and willing to have a long-distance relationship at least for a few months before we move closer should things go well. You must be understanding and you must be kind.

I am very lonely and if you are too, please give me a try:

Email: [email protected]
>>
;; I just want a cute r9k grill to talk about sad shit with and maybe one day we can see each other and cuddle
>>
>>24542122
Seeing it from the context of this thread, it doesn't make sense, but from the board perfectly understandable. Although your post screams you wouldn't appreciate it.

What are your interests? It was a little vauge, you said thoughts but weren't that clear. I guess abstract but that's a blanket statement, so still vauge. It seemed like you had an intrest on "other" people's minds. But i'm not sure if that was only pertaining when some had an intrest in you.

Yeah but i think i chose that word out of your want of a faccade-less infatuation. It kind of implies you appreciate sincerity in any sort of relationship. And from thier it just seems obvious that someone who wants that, will bring forth that into one.

It's only unhealthy when it starts inpacting your life negatively. If it threatens your survival and prosperity in the long term / drives away what you care for most.
>>
>>24542162
Holy fuck could you be more normie?
I don't think a single robot posted ITT.
I don't think a single one should bother because it's infested with Chads and Normans.
>>
>>24541358
age? i feel the same way about /soc/. you seem p chill senpai.
>>
>>24542548
I am a virgin if that helps.
>>
>>24542570
Thank you. I'm 22.

Yeah i think alot of people do. Well at least those who want to experince the social aspect, but keep running into those with other intentions.
>>
No
No, I'm at university
No, I study, I like to go for walks, I read et cetera. I don't watch anime at all.
Close to being overweight but I've started going to the gym
>Are you hygenic
Yep
>Are you a virgin
Sure am.
Don't hate them, just don't know how to talk to 'em.
>>
20/M/Massachusetts

Quiet guy, if i knew how to socialize i could probably pass myself off as a normie desu. Im not a neckbeard, autisic fatass, neet, etc. Have a hard time meeting new people, maintaining friendships, etc.

Aside from work and school, i spend most of my time drinking and playing video games, watching tv shows. Drugs if i can get them, not too often.

Looking for someone to talk with, someone in my area would be great, i need a reason to go out and practice social interaction. A grill would be neat but im not holding my breath.

Yeah
Nah, its a shitty job but i wanted to work and im trying to save money
Mostly yeah, not a weeb though.
Nope
>Are you hygienic
I think so, yeah. Shower daily and whatnot.
>Are you a virgin
Yup...
Nah, i do sort of resent normal people who know how to get through life, but w/e.

Hmu on kik preferably as i check it the most, but i do have discord and skype too:
Kik: chronos7
Discord: NotSoAnon
>>
19/ f schizo cyborg. Not quite a robot and not quite a normie...forever on my own and rejected from any group that has criteria you must abide to in order to fit in. I'm lonely. I have no friends.
Yes
No. I used to be...now I'm homeschooled.
I sit indoors all day, have no friends but instead I read and draw because I suck at video games and don't have a good computer since I'm a poorfag.
No
>Are you hygenic
No
>Are you a virgin
No. I'm a disgusting piece of shit.
I hate people because I am afraid of them. Sometimes I wish I could be myself, sweet and caring but people will use and bully.
>>
>>24540924
Was drive training with my dad and he just screamed at me every time I did a mistake. You can thank him for not having the motivation to get the license.
>>
>>24543490
Give. Contact. Now.
>>
>>24543594
Kik me afyodorineveryone
>>
ye
no work, do study
vidya and internet shit as much as I can yes
No
>Are you hygienic
pretty messy and my room is full of dust but other than that yes
>Are you a virgin
No
Women? No. People in general? Yes
>>
>>24543724
it's a contact thread where's your contact info
>>
>>24543490
I was with you up until you said you weren't a virgin.
>>
>>24543760
kik: september.sun

forgot, sorry
>>
saved
>>
>>24542229

My interests? Not much, if anything at all. I'm not really sure of what I am, at the same time, as edgy and stupid as it sounds like. I feel like I'm in a state of existence in which I can only really appreciate other people's existences and how sweet their presence would make mine, an already empty vase. I feel like having someone to talk to would fill up the void in me. I go to college, I play games, but I don't feel like any of it is really 'me'. I talk with people, I smile and laugh in social situations, but I feel like none of it is actually 'me'. I feel like everything people know me as is simply a projection of what they want to see, what pleases them, as a result, I am empty inside.

I do have certain principles I abide by; honor, loyalty, honesty and whatnot. What I'm looking in someone is to make their existence the subject of mine. To calm their insecurities, to tell them that it's going to be fine even if it's not going to be. To instill a sense of security in an individual that cares for me, to make life as pleasant as it is to the fullest of my capacities. Not for me to reflect on the situation and tell myself 'oh, what a nice guy you are', but because I love human beings, and I must be with one. I was with one, but she left our world a while back. (nothing crazy, she died.)

What interests me in a person is the human element. The complexity of insecurities, and the fact that I can do something about them in a positive light.

I'm sorry if it sounds stupid, that's the best way I can answer your question.
>>
File: 1473371279017.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1473371279017.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
i want to talk to people
message me we can talk about art or music or weeb stuff.
i like literature too
>>
>>24546079
kik braindeadmuffin
>>
>>24540599
>25
>try constantly
>only fucked 14 girls

Fml
>>
>>24545491
No that doesn't sound edgy, I feel like i can relate. Like I've been in that postion before. As if i was molded by that person, like i was made just for them at that moment. I always thought it was a feeling every one got though.

That sounds romantic, but at then same time very sad.... just so very sad.
I'm sorry for your loss. That sounds painful.
>>
20m/aus

I have no friends, i spend all my spare time playing competitive vidya (csgo, LoL). Starting the 3rd year of my degree(comp sci) next year.
Looking for a gf.

Kik: s2272
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.