[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creaming Under what conditions do girls usually cream? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

Creaming

Under what conditions do girls usually cream?

I'm a girl that doesn't usually cream and yesterday when i was having sex the guy said I was creamig a lot, like enough that I had to get a towel. It was actually kinda embarrassing.
Under what conditions do girls (that don't usually cream) cream?
>>
>>24540251
Don't be embarrassed, it is fucking hot if you cream. Saying that as a straight guy...
>>
Cream on my face.
>>
Woman creaming is extremely sexy. Creamier and wetter, the better, don't be embarrassed. Only time I've gotten a woman creamy is via G spot stimulation with my curled fingers.
>>
No-one knows, OP. Doctors didn't figure out women could orgasm until about 1950. You may find your vaginal discharge varies with your menstrual cycle fwiw
>>
>>24540299
Right, but I have been sexually active like 4 years now, and only one other person has ever commented that I creamed.

This guy yesterday went down on me for quite a while before we had sex.

I also masturbated like 20 min before he arrived lol, so I was quite wet to begin with.

But I don't think any of this can be explained by menstrual cycle, I've had sex on every day of my period over the last 4 years, it's not that.
>>
>>24540318
i've been with girls where they'd get creamy when they were premenstrual, but only then
>>
>>24540341
That doesn't work because I'm on birth control and had my period last week.
>>
>>24540318
Maybe it was just really good sex? The world wonders.
>>
I get creamy when I'm having a particularly good time. Being extra wet and/or the guy being bigger than you're used to would do it.
>>
>>24540350
Aha, it was the biggest guy I'd ever been with, so that was my body's response to it?
>>
>>24540362
I'm sure that's what it was if that's the case. Maybe it has something to do with the extra friction. Whenever I play with cucumbers it happens.
>>
>>24540372
ahahahahhahaha
>>
How big are we talking about?
>>
>>24540362
How big was his dick
>>
>>24540383
Bigger than previously.
That was the only qualification >>24540350 she gave

He was thick, maybe 5.5-6in girth, and maybe 9in long.

He described himself as "proportional"
>>
>>24540383
My nigga
>>
Did you taste your cream? If so did you enjoy it? Describe
>>
Any chance we can get a pix OP?
>>
>>24540413
We didn't take any pics having sex...
>>
>>24540411
Maybe less sweet than when I orgasm.
I didn't taste it until later when I gave him a bj.
>>
Id love to make you cream as you fuck my face
>>
in and out of a few long term relationships and over a period of years fucking random people and having fuckingbuddys and whatnot
i've mostly noticed that creaming has to do with the last time you had sex or pleasured yourself. also obviously the level of arousal
are you turned on? have you not cum in 24 hours? usually that is a recipe for some nice cream. the second and third fucks, on the other hand, can obviously still be very slick but usually not so opaque and creamy.
>>
>>24540318
My gf didn't know that she could until I ate her out, and then somehow eventually I found a secret spot. After about a year I could make her do it basically whenever I wanted, as hard as I wanted.

Now I've tried to do the same thing I would do on her to other women, who sometimes HATE it because I'm too rough.

SO basically, depends on the person, and luck.
>>
File: 329_1000.jpg (92KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
329_1000.jpg
92KB, 720x960px
Its literally excess discharge but if men somehow find that attractive then hey
>>
I would always fuck a girl I dated until there was white pussy foam all over my shaft, but she apparently didnt enjoy sex with me because I wouldn't beat and humiliate her.

Next girl was a squirter that constantly came on my face and I loved it.
>>
My ex creamed everytime we fucked. Shit was cash. Seeing her after she came got me fucking diamonds. And she loved tasting herself.
>>
>>24540733
>Next girl was a squirter that constantly came on my face and I loved it.
Jealous
>>
>>24540251
It's hot. Lots of things can cause it, and it is a good thing. Some positions cause it more than others (pic related) also movement like position change and moving locations can cause it. Along with getting pounded and being really turned on as well.
>>
>>24540727
We do
>>
>>24540299
And even then, the guy running the study William Masters, basically bared all further research into fields like female ejaculation. So we know almost nothing compared to other medical fields.
>>
File: chicken.jpg (52KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
52KB, 600x414px
>>24540397
>5in+ girth
>>
>>24540727
>>24543133
seconded.

Its also a complement as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-07-12-34-08.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-07-12-34-08.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>24543831
I...5" girth isn't...I can handle 8". 7" in my ass.
>>
>>24543882
Lol yea, that can has a larger circumference than 5".

Girth is circumference, not diameter
>>
>>24543882
>>24543918
oh fuck me, you right.

Carry on.
>>
>>24544089
If we assume that can has a diameter of 5 (radius of 2.5), then circumference=pi x r^2, or 3.14x2.5^2 = 19.625

I'm talking about something where circumference= 5 in, so like 5=3.14Xr^2, so r=1.26, meaning a diameter of about 2.5 in
>>
>>24543882
>>24543918
>>24544089
>>24544124
To add on, a guy with a girth of 6" has a penis diameter of like 2.8"
>>
>>24540251
What do you mean by cream exactly? Like just really wet, or actual thick, white discharge?
Only time I 'cream' is when i haven't had sex in like a day. My discharge will be thick and sticky, and is awful lube, it's more like yogurt then cream.
>>
Some girls naturally have more white discharge than others.

That being said, yeast infections can be a big cause of "creaming"
>>
>>24540251
My wife started squirting only in the last year of our 14 years of marriage. It was after I got a lot better at cunnilingus, and she is similarly embarrassed about it. It seems to have to do with female engorgement, (no homo,) and of course with how hydrated you are that day.
Also, seems like she ejaculates more often and harder if I'm tonging the g-spot.
>>
>>24544956
>tonguing the g-spot
How? How long is your tongue? How shallow is her vag?
>>
>>24540318
Did no one notice this
- I also masturbated like 20 min before he arrived lol, so I was quite wet to begin with

Where do I find me a girl like this
>>
>>24545394
Lol yea, I cum pretty easily when I masturbate
>>
Read from somewhere that "creaming" is just normal pussy juice aka the natural lubrication that is white due to conditions of the vagina at that time, like acidity etc. So it can be clear, white or anything between.

Leukorrhea etc are totally different things.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.