[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/erpg/ - Erotic Roleplaying General -- weird-ass dreams you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 129

File: 1744269 - Thanksgiving Turkey.jpg (164KB, 1024x979px) Image search: [Google]
1744269 - Thanksgiving Turkey.jpg
164KB, 1024x979px
/erpg/ - Erotic Roleplaying General -- weird-ass dreams you had edition

Old threads:
>>24538348
>>24508426
>>24470720
>>24428756
>>24391527

>What is ERP?
This thread is all about roleplaying distinct characters. Your "ASL" can be the elf princess or the rugged but gentle half-orc knight that saves her, or even the dragon that keeps her. Perhaps you're a sci-fi greasemonkey, or the pilot of the starfighter she's repairing. Anything can be fun if you find a way to make it work.

>What is F-List?
F-List is a site dedicated to typefucking. It offers multiple exchange options, such as PM, IM and even Forum or group settings.The most powerful tool, however, is the profile and its bbcode possibilities

>How do I get started?

Create an account on https://www.f-list.net/ and make your first character! It will ask you for a character name before any description or images, From there it's just a matter of fleshing out your creation by completing the description, kinks list, and adding some images. If you're ever confused, seeking feedback, or just want to display your character, post the profile here!

>So, I made my Character, what now?

After you've created your character and are ready to ERP, open F-chat 1.0 or 2.0 (or download the SlimCat client) from the chat tab on the top left of the Homepage. Browse through the various channels and find the ones which interest you and/or apply to your character.

>Where do you guys hang out?

/erp/lounge
/join ADH-209ec6f9aa093715b5d9
/tg/Chat
/join ADH-0569643e9ec79f8d290e

The /erp/ Discord room
https://discord.gg/aZQ8syV

Other places to consider and pastebins:
www.litphoria.net
#TruERP on Rizon (IRC)
Lola's profile guide 2.0: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ufmY2grzI16vKudsZnEvf2_gEn4umWkgKJ60KkcgSSg/edit

http://pastebin.com/u/Molly_Liesel
http://pastebin.com/u/lewdred
http://pastebin.com/u/aislinneandfriends
http://pastebin.com/u/Cheezewheel
http://pastebin.com/u/Tuplet
>>
>>24538777
>www.litphoria.net
and fail again. It's .com
>>
File: fe3c1a25c11a64cdf42474470b77519a.jpg (108KB, 991x1400px) Image search: [Google]
fe3c1a25c11a64cdf42474470b77519a.jpg
108KB, 991x1400px
>Blue approached my new pink, already breaking a couple OOC behavior No's I have set and not having any ideas for play
>I let it slide and talked to him a bit, leading to him kind of confirming my suspicions that he's an orbiter by how he acted
>He proceeded to act as if we knew eachother personally after this, and said "It's so hard to get a hold of you now" after I wasn't on for two days
>Found out from a friend that he approaches all of her pinks and he just doesn't know how to take no for an answer
>Finally just outright told him nicely that I don't think it'll work because of that behavior and that I have a friend who knows of him as well
>In typical fashion he passive-aggressively flipped his shit, saying "I hope no one's been sharing logs about me without my consent" in a veiled threat as another person had done when I told them that I knew of them from someone else
>Told him that no logs were shared, but people are allowed to discuss their experiences
>After that he kept it up saying he does nothing wrong, so I gave him a bunch of examples from the short time I knew him and some advice for future approaches on how to avoid being seen in the way he is, and then just told him "Good luck with everything, sorry things didn't work out."
>Before I left (and ignored him because of this next thing), he unleashed an outburst of "This is YOUR fault, not mine!"

I dunno what I expected for trying to set these types on the right path against better judgement.
>>
File: boismier.jpg (295KB, 700x919px) Image search: [Google]
boismier.jpg
295KB, 700x919px
>>24539452
Link your pink
>>
>>24539452
>bragging about being harassed by desperate neckbeards
lol thats sad anon
>>
File: 2364007.jpg (113KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
2364007.jpg
113KB, 800x796px
https://www.f-list.net/c/kate%20verloren/

Anyone want to join the fight for spacenoid Independence? We have giant robots, cute girls, and justice on our side.
>>
>>24538777
I want to create a modern/cyberpunk character that's a hacker and small time criminal. It's an extension of myself, a straight male. I'm doing it as part of therapy to feel more comfortable with my sexuality. The main problem I'm having is coming up with a name.
>>
>>24540113
She's not even fully complete yet, though I may leave her as she is because she's a canon character mostly for special plays with a friend of mine.

>>24540136
>bragging
What gives you that idea? It's more that I dread interacting with people like that and even warn against doing some OOC things with my No's, but they still show up and do those things anyway off the bat to my chagrin. I'm actually surprised no furries have tried approaching yet, but I'm very thankful they haven't.
>>
>>24540536
>I'm actually surprised no furries have tried approaching yet, but I'm very thankful they haven't.
*flops into the room, sighs, then jerks off and cums all over your feet*
>>
File: 1749077.png (492KB, 508x653px) Image search: [Google]
1749077.png
492KB, 508x653px
>>24540550
>>
>>24540550
Motherfucking fox chris, damn.
>>
>>24540491
Any tips for creating a name?
>>
>>24540823
I tend to use name generators because I'm the worst.
>>
>>24540491
>extension of myself

Whenever I see someone say this, I tend to think they really want a cyber and will probably break OOC-IC boundaries often. Be careful not to do that and you should be fine.
>>
>>24540491
>needing therapy for being a straight male

Son
>>
Alright fags, there's this one fat fuck in my uni lectures that always talks to everyone about how he is a furry that loves to ERP and that he nearly shot up his high school once. Constantly.
Who of you fucks is it?
>>
>>24540867
I won't.

>>24540901
It's a long story, but incestual urges in my family are common. I don't have them. I'd like to be comfortable approaching women about my sexual preferences without being an asshole.

It's weird, but that's what I'm doing.
>>
>>24540823
I like to use behindthename or create anagrams of famous people or characters.
>>
>>24540823
Hugh G Rection
Dixon Koch
>>
>>24540923
Thanks. That's a good idea.

>>24540950
4chan has the answers to all of my questions.
>>
yo buncha can you tell me what your current ID is so i can filter you? literally nobody likes you anyway so idk why you even try and "fight" rory for popularity.
>>
File: uglysob4.jpg (68KB, 586x936px) Image search: [Google]
uglysob4.jpg
68KB, 586x936px
>>24540909
This guy, clearly.
>>
>>24539452
I enjoy a great helping of schadenfreude in situations like this. I know what the outcome will be but it's fun to tease it out with compassion.

>>24540920
What are your sexual preferences?
>>
File: zaVEWTg.gif (266KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
zaVEWTg.gif
266KB, 500x281px
>>24541042
I love you so much right now, anon
>>
Goodnight /erpg/
Please promise me you won't turn to shit when I wake up for work 4 hours from now.
>>
>>24541264
What if shit is someone's fetish?

(Even if it is a shitty fetish.)
>>
>>24541286
Scat is a terrible fetish and anyone who enjoys it deserves death.
>>
>>24539452
>Just found out he was banned for being an alt of an already banned user

I love karma.
>>
*touches your butt*
>>
ur*
>>
>be me
>play a lot of nonhumans
>most all of my characters are straight blues
>quite literally inundated with thirsty pinks whenever I go looking
>most are bitchy ones who delude themselves into thinking they're doing me a favour
>so much autism flung my way I always pretend to be busy/AFK
>can't even enjoy lurking

I just want interspecies smut g o d d a m m i t

bonus level:

>get ping on my main
>main is nonhuman
>check person's profile
>"no furry, just human characters"
>okay
>ask them if they were aware the character was not human
>they get really antsy

h-heh
>>
>>24541482
Did you tap it
>>
>>24541054
Power bottoms, tomboys, facials, swallowing cum, semi-public sex, non-con to con--me being the non-con--, teasing, orgasm control/denial, long term sex and story driven roleplays, tit fucking, rough sex, sexual pain--I'm a masochist--, blowjobs--I have a hard time cumming from oral in real life, as in a two percent chance of ejaculation--, handjobs, dirty talk and adultery off the top of my head. Me being the other guy is a huge turn on. Women in relationships find me attractive, talk about what a great catch I would be stick me in then friend zone. The exception being one that didn't tell me she had a boyfriend and started dating me less than a week after dumping him. She turned out to be insane, physically and emotionally abusive.

The woman was back with him less than two weeks after I dumped her.
>>
>>24541839
Sorry for turning that into a blog post. I thought you were interested in my sexual interests.
>>
>>24541922
*in the origin of my sexual interests.

Fuck. I'm such a fucking moron.
>>
>>24541453
>>24541464
you are*
>>
>>24541965
I am what
>>
>>24542196
It's a joke. I'll, uh, I'll be going now.
>>
File: 1477695584382.jpg (282KB, 612x842px) Image search: [Google]
1477695584382.jpg
282KB, 612x842px
>>24541482
My main profile's actually a straight dominant monsterguy with a breeding fetish and I have a pretty solid niche going with several amazing partners and fairly regular approaches (for a blue anyway) without the need to do the approaching much anymore. Plays don't always last to the longterm due to the nature of F-List, but the ones that have lasted have been the best RPs I've ever had across all of my characters and I never really have a lack of options with him.

Also, some pinks act in that bitchy way because they're used to guys prostrating themselves for their attention. I just pay the pinks no mind if they try it with me because I'm not hard up for play like a lot of blues on the site (the likes of which I've also experienced personally on my dominant pinks). It actually seems to make them want to play with you more if you show a backbone with them.
>>
>>24541482
>>24542328
This is the opposite of nearly every blue we hear about around here. What's the difference-maker? I don't think confidence really explains it, since people have to approach you in the first place, and they wouldn't have any chance to see confidence unless they're in a room you're chatting in.
>>
File: 78fa6a9cd48d789542f9efb2e13dae8b.jpg (663KB, 817x1080px) Image search: [Google]
78fa6a9cd48d789542f9efb2e13dae8b.jpg
663KB, 817x1080px
>>24542351
Confidence plays a huge part in how they view you on after an approach, definitely. I think a lot of pinks (that aren't lesbians anyway) secretly want to be challenged rather than bowed to OOC, which even a lot of dominant blues do when dealing with them.

As for the approaching itself, it definitely helps to have something unique or at least uncommon on the site to build interest (the monster thing helps with this a lot and I've been told by a bunch of people that the way I fleshed him out as a character is interesting). Initially I did most of the approaching as most blues do, but once I grew comfortable in my stride and had my share of repeat partners I almost completely stopped approaching people and started getting a lot of approaches in turn somehow. Nothing compared to a pink profile of course, but much more often than I know most other blues get.
>>
>>24541839
>>24541922
>>24541924
I'd be down to try something short term when you've got a profile set up.
>>
File: KNSSwyf.jpg (126KB, 466x750px) Image search: [Google]
KNSSwyf.jpg
126KB, 466x750px
>>24542351
>This is the opposite of nearly every blue we here about around here

The fact of the matter is that the 'blue horror stories' are mostly a tired old meme with very little basis in reality. A lot of people on F-list -- especially in the #chan communities -- meme about blues because they're an easy target. In fact, you'll probably find all the squawking comes from the same subset of insecure neckbeards rather than being a sentiment felt by the community as a whole; the proportion of shitty blues to shitty [whatever else here] is actually a lot more level than people would like to believe, though pinks and purples tend to get a free pass on being awful writers (or people) by virtue of the fact that they're more often 'in demand'.

As for what the difference is -- being well-written, interesting. If your character feels like a carbon-copy of every other dime-a-dozen tard you won't get paid any mind. This doesn't just apply to blues, either; there are a lot of pinks and purples into all parts of the gender spectrum who don't get diddly squat thrown their way _because they are boring assholes_. You don't have to be Edgelord McAnimeface to be different, and I'd hazard against doing that unless you are _very_ good with words; a good player can make even the most absurd, edgy, tryhard shit interesting, tbqf.
>>
After sitting on omeglespy with roleplay tag for a bit and seeing the sheer amount of no-starters and spambots, I am gaining some respect for r9kguy. Working through that shit takes DEDICATION.
>>
>>24542947
http://pastebin.com/gbpnKLe1
Seriously, 40 minutes, seventy attempts. Its amazing.
>>
>>24540920
>It's a long story, but incestual urges in my family are common. I don't have them. I'd like to be comfortable approaching women about my sexual preferences without being an asshole.
What? This is one of those posts where things get even more confusing.
What do your family's incestuous urges have to do with anything (also that's not a story you can just brush off here)?
Why are you concerned about approaching women if your sexual preferences without being an asshole if you *don't* have incest urges? (Also you can find plenty of incest on F-list regardless).
>>24541839
>>24541922
>>24541924
It's a slow board, man. Also, all of that is pretty vanilla on F-list. In fact there's a high likelihood that a Straight Male profile with those kinks won't find anyone because there are so many people with those kinks already out there to choose from.
>Women in relationships find me attractive, talk about what a great catch I would be stick me in then friend zone.
I hope you're not wishing they'd cheat on people with you :^)

So if I'm reading this right, you basically want married women to rape your Decker?

>>24542328
>>24542351
>What's the difference-maker?
His character is dominant and fulfills a pretty common fetish among women and men pretending to be women. Bland Keitaro clones don't get approached because they're nobody's fetish.
>>
>>24542914
>The fact of the matter is that the 'blue horror stories' are mostly a tired old meme with very little basis in reality
I beg to differ. I've had pink horror stories, like people dropping play in the middle because they got squicked even after repeatedly saying "no limits", or because they tried to be too controlling, or just being not good at writing and I put up with it anyway. But nothing compares to the amount of low effort beta-male stereotype profiles (or really bland and uninteresting dominants who's personality seemed to be "I have a dick and you like dick") that I've had thrown my way.

It also very much is a sentiment felt by the community. Maybe not "as a whole", but definitely beyond the walls of our little channer conglomerate. And there are reasons for it, too. The largest profile type by a wide margin is male. Most of them aren't getting play. And, yeah, it very much is the case that there are a ton more blues, so people have more reason to complain about them.

tl;dr: 60% shitty blues is much bigger than 60% shitty pinks (and assuming only 60% are shitty is generous).

>>24542947
>I am gaining some respect for r9kguy. Working through that shit takes DEDICATION.
I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
>>
File: anime_boy.jpg (30KB, 349x350px)
anime_boy.jpg
30KB, 349x350px
>>24542914
>purples tend to get a free pass on being awful writers (or people)
So fucking true. And the rest too, thanks for clearing all that up. It always seemed a little weird the number of blue horror stories we get, like it couldn't possibly be true and most of the ones that were true probably had pic related as their entire character.
>>
>>24543002
>won't find anyone
See >>24542842

But okay.
>>
File: Average Blue.gif (999KB, 500x375px)
Average Blue.gif
999KB, 500x375px
>>24543021
I doubt your playing with him will be able to sustain him across his entire F-list career.
When I said "anyone", I was using figurative language. After all, Tobi Wolf and Fox Chris get play.
>>24543012
I've never actually felt that purples get a free pass. In fact, they're pretty maligned. We shit on them all over these threads.

>most of the ones that were true probably had pic related as their entire character.
You'd be surprised how common it is for people to just google "anime boy" and use that character art. Or really old low quality screencaps of Keitaro Urashima.

Frankly I think I get more of those than badass awesome ultracool ninja space samurai wizards.
>>
>>24543033
>badass awesome ultracool ninja space samurai wizards
I'd fuck a badass awesome ultracool ninja space samurai wizard. It'd be way better than anime-boy.jpg #25806532578.
>>
File: check your facts.png (136KB, 950x929px) Image search: [Google]
check your facts.png
136KB, 950x929px
>>24543011
>And, yeah, it very much is the case that there are a ton more blues, so people have more reason to complain about them.
>>
>>24543043
And to finish up the demographics picture, the total of all other gender settings is 4720 pages.
>>
>>24543043
>Male: 22411
>Female: 22441
Shit, seems the female characters have edged out on top now. Last year or so there weren't nearly as much.
I have no idea where you got your numbers, though, you clearly added additional parameters.

For Usually/Always Submissive Straight Males, I've got 321 pages, and only 168 for Always/Usually Dominant Straight Females.
>>
>>24543053
Online in last 7 days. Added to make result more currently relevant.
>>
>>24543033
>I doubt your playing with him will be able to sustain him across his entire F-list career.
Who said anything about that? Also,
>career

I've only been on these threads two months and I can already recognize you, that's kind of funny.

The blues with those kinks who never find anyone are barely literate orbiters so I can't find the necessity in telling someone possibly new something so damning. Not everyone on F-list is hyper-discerning erp connoisseur.
>>
>>24543011
>>24543053
The blue/pink spread is not nearly as wide as you seem to have convinced yourself, my dude, as

>>24543043

Has highlighted with a search that took a few minutes, at best.

Pinks don't represent some troubled minority, nor are they particularly better or worse than their blue counterparts.
>>
Hating on people based on the color of their name is RACIST.
>>
>>24543055
Huh. I'll give you that. Never thought of doing that. I wonder what this information can tell us...
(Nothing useful, because F-list's system is bad)
Though I would wager that there are likely a lot of blues who've tried to F-list and then given up.

>>24543102
That person actually did a very different search than the one I did, though I concede they probably had the right idea. We've also done these kind of searches before, and a year or two ago Males were about 1,000 pages over Females.
>Pinks don't represent some troubled minority, nor are they particularly better or worse than their blue counterparts.
That wasn't my argument. My argument was that there were more of them, so that stands out.
But it turns out there aren't more of them (active), so I have no idea what to chalk it up to.

Maybe it's just that the pinks still aren't going to have to approach people nearly as much. If only there were a way to better search for how many profiles are "Gynephiles". But I'd have to go through each gender separately, and things like Trans or None would make it harder to figure out who likes girls and who likes guys...

Eh. Let's just use gender kinks. I know plenty of people who don't bother with them, but it might give us some information...
>Male in Faves/Yes 24252
>Female in Faves/Yes 26891
Maybe this is the search I did a while back? That seems more like the numbers I remember.
>Shemales in Faves/Yes 19094
>Transgender in Faves/Yes 12689
>Hermaphrodite in Faves/Yes 18962
>Male-Harm in Faves/Yes 8549
>Cuntboy in Faves/Yes 9632
I'm surprise Cuntboy is more popular than Male-Herm.
̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶
>>
>>24543122
O hey remember how you spent ten+ posts autistically shrieking how nobody likes herms and how nobody should play them despite this same statistic of their acceptance being equal to shemales being shoved right into your face? That was fun time ~~~
>>
>>24543199
That's not quite what I said, but frankly I feel like these aren't all that accurate in terms of metrics to begin with.
>>
>>24542842
Cool. It should be up and running by the end of the week. What kind of character would you be using?
>>
>>24543209
That was exactly your argument: you were trying to stop somebody from making a herm because you hate them and you tried to falsely globalize it with fake data "from reading thousands of profiles"
>>
>>24543235
Yup.
But let's keep arguing about it for two days, surely that will be a useful measure of our time :^)
>>
>>24543002
>>24543011
I found Rory, block at will. He's already doing that petty shit where he posts shoddy 'statistics' based on what he thinks is true to convince us all he's so very smart and we should all listen to him.
>>
>>24543011
>>24543033
>>24543053
>>24543122
>>24543209
>>24543235
>>24543264
>>24543937

Well we made it about 60 posts, it was a good run.
>>
File: b36.gif (904KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
b36.gif
904KB, 500x281px
>>24543957
Yep, time to abandon thread.
>>
>>24544034
We should literally do that, let them get distracted arguing here while we make another thread to actually talk in
>>
File: 1431547833309.jpg (117KB, 569x540px) Image search: [Google]
1431547833309.jpg
117KB, 569x540px
>>24538777
Also, this OP image is about the best reason i'm going to have to post this so let's go for it.
>>
>>24544194
I was gonna suggest it last thread, but the other one fell off the board because it was made too early.
>>
>>24544194
The only problem is that Rory believes that it's unfair for people not to like him, so he'll come to the new thread out of spite regardless of if he's wanted or not. He has the mindset that if people don't like him they should have to deal with him anyways. It's utter social masochism.
>>
>>24544254
Godfuckindaamn, that guy.
>>
File: 1003032.jpg (42KB, 238x371px)
1003032.jpg
42KB, 238x371px
Anyone interested in a me DM'ing a small space adventure? Cizi is an alien freelancer, I'm looking to do some ERP around a Sci-Fi theme, if you're interested just drop me a note or contact me when I am online.

https://www.f-list.net/c/cizi/

The only thing I'm really not into is anime twink dudes, exceptions can be made if you're decent.
>>
>>24545307
Aw.
>>
>tfw Drifters and Re:Zero have my gay ass feeling the boy lust
>>
Confession time:

I made a profile purposely annoying and obnoxious just to find really sadistic doms and get into some hard profile play with tons of degradation. Even put some clues over the profile in some kind of scavenger hunt.

Almost no one got it. Even though I make no real mistery of it. All I get is submissive's requests.

Fuck my life sideways.
>>
>>24545628
Doms don't have to do the approaching, is why.
>>
>>24545637
Bitch Breakers do, though. At least in my opinion.
>>
File: 1463988141760-1.jpg (131KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463988141760-1.jpg
131KB, 708x1000px
>>24545628
What?
Do you mean you made a character that was bitchy and mean in the hopes that you'd get bitchbroken? Those kind of characters will often get subs after them, since they tend to be mean and degrading themselves.

>>24545637
Iunno, I've been approached by plenty of dominants. Especially people who want to rape my dominant characters.
>>
File: DIv0LiF.jpg (456KB, 921x900px) Image search: [Google]
DIv0LiF.jpg
456KB, 921x900px
>>24545641
You mean experience, presumably.
>>
>>24545644
But when I was on my legit dominant profile I got plenty of people wanting to break me.

What the hell does the world want?
>>
>>24545658
Legitimate dominants, apparently :^)

Without seeing the profile (which you should link), I'd assume it's because it was too obvious? Or maybe she came off as bitchy in an annoying way as opposed to a fun to break way.
>>
>>24545663
I suppose you're right. Also, I somehow want to keep the pretense as for as long as I can.

I'm linking it but I warn you: is obnoxious in a way it is actually hard to look at it. I kinda feel bad just for making it. Look for the clue though, that might be fun.

https://www.f-list.net/c/boss%20bitch%20miley/
>>
>>24545671
I'm slightly ashamed of how much I like Miley's butt. And the rest of her. Thanks for reminding me of that.
>>
>>24545701
>>
>>24545671
Well, she's not a shemale, so there's one reason Bitchbreakers aren't looking at you.
Also are those actual pics of Miley or just really weird shops?

Is the clue that "Subs" is in No? And also the things like "Dombreakers" in Faves.
Also man you should feel bad for using that fancy font shit.
>>
>>24545744
Actual pictures, she posed nude some times.

There are some clues on the wording on some custom kinks, but the main clue is...

[spoiler]Read the first word of each line of the "poem", the ones in italics.[/spoiler]

I feel bad for the font, but it was kinda fun as well.
>>
>>24545768
I think that might have a better impact if they were actually in line with each other. Otherwise I don't think anyone will make any (conscious or subconscious) connections.
>>
>>24545802
It should be more visible now.

>I truly want to be broken so fucking much.

If anyone wants to play eventually, send me a note, I can't connect to chat right now!
>>
>>24545768
>Actual pictures, she posed nude some times.
That's honestly even weirder than them being shops. Her facial expression is just...

>Read the first word of each line of the "poem", the ones in italics.
The weird fancy text characters are so hard to read that I didn't even bother. (The purple doesn't help).
>>
>>24545828
I'd unironically want to be fucked by strapon Miley, so I'm not really helpful there.

>>24545833
She's always doing that. Says she doesn't know what to do when having her picture taken, so she just makes weird faces.
>>
>>24545841
>I'd unironically want to be fucked by strapon Miley
I can't blame you.

But her face doesn't look like a funny face so much as stoned and confused. The one with her hands on her head. It looks like something taken at Gitmo.
>>
Also she looks so much like Justin Beiber that I have Love Yourself stuck in my head because I heard it on the radio this morning.
https://youtu.be/oyEuk8j8imI

I swear they've got the same hair style these days
>>
Miley profile, switched on my tablet.

I'd unironically fuck you all with a strap on. And then I'd cuddle you to sleep.
>>
>>24545863
>And then I'd cuddle you to sleep.
Aww, that's great
>>
> rory didn't have enough juicy drama here so he instead shows up on double Chan
I do not have enough popcorn
>>
>>24546093
I for one appreciate the relative calm.
>>
>drop in an RP opening
>(The most detailed one I've ever received in my life.)
>(I don't even know where to start lol)
FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-
>>
>>24546642
On the upside, they type fast.
>>
>>24546693
>they have to leave two and half hours in
Fucking hate only getting around to rp at night time.
>>
looking for a cute and mischievous loli to spoil and teach fun adult games :3
>>
File: Tentacle.jpg (126KB, 800x531px)
Tentacle.jpg
126KB, 800x531px
How do I make a good tentacle-monster profile? Does anyone have a good example of one?
>>
>>24546093
I'm still here, you know. I showed up on double chan because people were shitposting about me. When Bunchacrunch said he'd leave the thread and work on becoming a better person, he apparently just meant he'd take his shitposting about me over there.

>>24547223
They already did >>24545671

>>24546891
Provide a profile. Or at the very least tell us what exactly you want. Who are you? Where will this take place? What fun adult games? Is it Dead of Winter?
>>
>>24547230
Just because somebody's wrong on the internet doesn't mean you have to go track it down and subject yourself to it.
>>
File: 1478459563383.png (425KB, 545x545px)
1478459563383.png
425KB, 545x545px
https://www.f-list.net/c/Little%20Lady%20Luna

Rate my generic loli

Why is coming up with descriptions so hard
>>
>>24547172
Add totally-not-latex.
>>
>>24547320

No:
>Swallowing Feces
>Swallowing Vomit
>Queefing
>Hyper Scat

Why even live senpai?
>>
>>24547349
Huh?
>>24547350
Yuck.
>>
>>24547360
Oh whoops, that was a misquote.
>>
>>24538777

Can we fix the litphoria link next time?
>>
>>24547405
Nope.
>>
>>24547405
If by fix you mean remove.
>>
>>24547503
Can we fix you too while we're at it?
>>
File: A Young Mastigos.jpg (49KB, 960x960px)
A Young Mastigos.jpg
49KB, 960x960px
>>24547320
>Generic
>She lives in a spooky house with ghosts and zombies and spooktastic friends
That's the opposite of generic.
>>
File: rhZm0JE.jpg (4KB, 230x219px)
rhZm0JE.jpg
4KB, 230x219px
>>24547516
>>
>working polls when I'd rather be balls deep in some fertile teenage pussy
>>
>>24548310
Think of it this way: after you're done working, the pussy will either be celebrating (and you can "celebrate" too), or the pussy will need consoling (with your dick). You can't lose!
>>
>>24548310
>Not asking people who they voted for
>Not taking a "break" when some hot teen votes for Stein
>Not banging hippies
>>
File: map.gif (17KB, 305x290px) Image search: [Google]
map.gif
17KB, 305x290px
We gonna shit this one up too fellas
>>
>>24549023
...Did you miss?
>>
>>24549033
yes. I posted in last thread about my experiences with a certain someone and it derailed from there, but i got taken to a hospital during the derailment so i couldn't see the last thread until today
>>
>>24549061
>>24549023
Please stop. Regardless of what aspects of your life you feel I'm responsible for, leave it out of the thread.
>>
>>24549162
Moo
>>
>>24549023
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: ohio.png (2MB, 1998x4500px) Image search: [Google]
ohio.png
2MB, 1998x4500px
>>24549023
>tfw no one to play as Ohio for me
>>
>>24549490
>I regularly practice it on Minecraft as one sided RP
[need to know more intensifies]
>>
What a glorious morning to wake up to.
>>
>>24549509
Please drop a colony on America.
>>
>>24549509
Yeaaaah.

Altho hopefully I'll manage to continue the rp I started last night so its not all just drama and shit.
>>
Wishing everyone luck and good lewds now and in the future!
>>
>>24549993
Meh. Fuck everythin.
>>
File: --averageflistblue.jpg (160KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
--averageflistblue.jpg
160KB, 1024x640px
>>
File: 08highlights3-superJumbo.jpg (562KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
08highlights3-superJumbo.jpg
562KB, 2048x1365px
I want to be degraded and impregnated by a gloating Trump supporting white boy.
>>
>>24550820
I want to strap on rape a Trump supporter until they become a feminist.
>>
>>24550834
pls
>>
>>24550834
Sorry pinko, feminism will be illegal under President Trump.
>>
>>24550894
That's why we need to get to strap-on raping before it's too late!
>>
>>24540142
>>24544034
Do you two know each other?
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>24551000
No idea, its possible, but they haven't posted a profile so or anything like that so I'm clueless as to who 90% of this thread is.
I've got a feeling I know who it is though.
>>
File: 02.jpg (324KB, 1280x960px)
02.jpg
324KB, 1280x960px
https://www.f-list.net/c/lil%20waitress%20popura

Tried to get a little experimental with my limited photo editing skills.
>>
File: 4115190.jpg (153KB, 794x1100px)
4115190.jpg
153KB, 794x1100px
bump
>>
>>24547320
6/10 would tentacle rape.
>>
tfw the mods give you the go-ahead for a "So you're scared, liberal? I'll give you a reason to be scared!" roleplay ad
>>
>>24553597
That sounds like a really good feel
>>
>>24553597
>>24553705
They'd also give the go-ahead for "strap on rape a Trump supporter into becoming a feminist" ads. As long as you're not harassing people OOC or using "I'm just being in character" as an excuse in public, they don't care what you do.
The reason they can't use PayPal is because they refused to get rid of violence and ageplay and bestiality kinks.
>>
>>24553597
But where do you post the ad?

Not in Politics?
>>
>>24553813
SDLFRP? I tried it in Interracial, but that place is almost exclusively "White woman for BBC"

>>24553779
Yeah, but nobody is actually advertising for that, just joke profiles and "lawl /tg/"
>>
>Afterwork Rp: Seeking
>man x harem of milf (4 girls)
>Oc x harem of final fantasy girls (3 girls)
>Modern guy x Fantasy World girls (5 girls)
>Young man x sexy neighbor (1 girl)
>boy x childhood friend (1 girl)
>boy x harem of princesses ( 3 girls)
>Normal Man x Leauge of Super Heroines (5)
>Anime Fandoms
>Rwby
>Naruto
>Bleach
>
>Game Fandoms
>Final Fantasy (2-dissidia)
>Dark Souls
>Soul Calibur (1-4) (ocs accepted)
>God Eater (Ocs accepted)
>
>Dark Souls
>
>Other Fandoms
>Nintendo
>Shokugeki no Soma

Boy thank god he was so thorough in listing all these canons he wants girls in his harem from, people might have had no idea what he wanted without that in his ad.
>>
>>24553779
>The reason they can't use PayPal is because they refused to get rid of violence and ageplay and bestiality kinks.
...Couldn't they just set up a sister sit then and have your subscription there carry over? Thats how the guys at Danbooru managed to get around it.
>>
>>24554781
Loli and shota are also completely hidden to everyone without a Danbooru Gold Account.
>>
Bumpy
>>
>>24555646
Shh, just let it die.
>>
File: attempt-gold-star.jpg (32KB, 425x396px) Image search: [Google]
attempt-gold-star.jpg
32KB, 425x396px
>furry with a one-hour-old profile
>sending a full-paragraph IC approach
>it's obviously just copypasted to everyone he's talking to
>gets the other character's species wrong entirely
>>
File: 1478298929305.png (535KB, 1080x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1478298929305.png
535KB, 1080x1093px
>absolutely not into purples but that's all my super special lezfriend wants outside of girl-on-girl
I just want to give her the dick
>>
>>24556407
As in she wants to play a purple to your pink? Or you want to blue but she only takes purple?
>>
File: 1387925691135.jpg (33KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
1387925691135.jpg
33KB, 848x900px
>>24556481
The latter
I know I'm being super cancerous for wanting it. I haven't let it put a wedge between us but it's a mighty need that remains unfulfilled.
>>
File: 1406180443597.gif (996KB, 334x357px) Image search: [Google]
1406180443597.gif
996KB, 334x357px
>idlin' in chatroom
>friend comes online
>do some slightly lewd public RP
>mixes my name up with someone else in the room
>punishment begins,form of public paddlin'
>get to the second smack, hit enter on the post
>chat servers go down for five minutes

Blast someone so hard it crashes the servers.
>>
File: 6064673.jpg (143KB, 516x760px) Image search: [Google]
6064673.jpg
143KB, 516x760px
>>24556407
>One of my best friends on the site is a lesbian that plays mostly with my dominant males who take advantage of her ultra-sensitive/sexual defeat-in-combat nature but she finds purples disturbing and refuses to play with them

She's kind of a conundrum, but I'm not complaining.
>>
>>24553779
Oh that sounds pretty hot.
I don't want to spend time making a blue though that has a great chance of never getting play.
>>
>>24557525
It's just a meme. They don't actually rp.
>>
>>24557675
Darn memers

https://www.f-list.net/c/Donna%20Trump
>>
>>24557675
I want to know what profile that was.
>>
>>24557702
Pretty sure it was censored for a reason.
>>
>>24557683
I'd link something else, but I can't believe Hilloli Clinton deleted their profile.
>>
File: 1443519666368.jpg (796KB, 1250x797px) Image search: [Google]
1443519666368.jpg
796KB, 1250x797px
I've got three days off and the house to myself. What do people want to play?
>>
File: 4290248.jpg (231KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
4290248.jpg
231KB, 850x1203px
>>24558109
With myself.
>>
File: don't get left out.jpg (138KB, 850x689px) Image search: [Google]
don't get left out.jpg
138KB, 850x689px
>>24558286
I'm saying I'll help, if you like.
>>
>>24558315
That poster infamously doesn't want help. Ignore them.

>>24558109
You gotta give ideas to get ideas anon you can't make other people do all the creative work.

But okay, try breeding/impregnation judging by your pics. What virile barbarian type chars do you got.
>>
>>24558362
Yes, yes, we all know I don't play, what's the point of always bringing that up?

>>24558315
I *was* teasing you, though
>>
File: Absalom.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Absalom.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
>>24558362
No matter who goes first, everybody has to contribute. Giving it to someone who is asking for it seems like less of a burden than asking them to give it away for nothing, not even an expression of interest.

Hmm, I've got a wandering barbarian type rattling around. Less a slab of beef doused in testosterone and more of a carefree rogue. He was active long enough that I'm pretty sure most people have used him to death or passed by now. I guess I kind of want to make something new, which means new art...

I'm starting to think there's a reason I haven't done this in a while. A lot of the ads I'm seeing for breeding / impreg want EXPERIENCED HUNG FURRY SHOTAS or the like which is not really my thing, at least in that combination.
>>
>>24558397
Because you won't stop acting like you're someday going to do something in this community more than bitch and moan about how unfairly we treat you for being a crass, rude, do-nothing that complains about people that actually are contributing.
>>
>>24558397
Because twice now seemingly new, innocent posters appeared to be under the misapprehension and false hope that you represented a potential partner, duh.

What is context? Did you see who I was replying to?

>>24558405
Which of those intersection of traits do you do then.
>>
>>24558541
Aren't you sort of proving me right when you get like this?
>>24558552
I really wouldn't call "I want to jerk off" false hope.
>>
>>24558578
Not even slightly.
>>
>>24558578
'false hope' is something other people experience from interpreting your words, Rory, not the words themselves. Their reply to you made it obvious they didn't realize that you simply aren't an option.

If you're replying to an offer to ERP, in an ERP general, talking about doing an activity people often do while ERPing, there's a heavy implication that you actually ERP and you might actually want to. Jeez.
>>
>>24557741
If you're talking about somebody making a profile based on shadbase you misremember the name, it's https://www.f-list.net/c/hilloli%20clitton
>>
>>24558676
No, there was a different profile entirely called Hilloli Clinton.

It said stuff like
>A secret government project reverse engineered Hilloli's aging process to keep her alive for presidency, however it was never properly tested and the effects were more intense than expected, making her appear a lot younger than she actually is.
>Perhaps her new young age could be the exact way to win the election! Since her change of age, droves of new voters can come out, in polls and to her speech's! Perhaps this country really is that depraved that a little girl can convince their vote?
>>
>>24558552
Shotas are probably the one on that list I'm least experienced with. I've done it before, but the reaction I got was lukewarm so I imagine I'm not doing shota "right". And I would really rather get it right if I'm doing it at all.
>>
>>24558866
Well you can't git gud without practice.

Are you gonna post your roguish barbarian or shota at some point though?
>>
>>24558889
I ended up playing with a comfy old standby because I am urgently horny. We'll see how much creative energy I have left when it's all typed and done. Anything I should know about your kinks if and when I start?
>>
>>24540491
>>24541054
>>24542842
>>24543002

Here's my profile: https://www.f-list.net/c/matt%20barre

I'll add an avatar and custom kinks in due time.
>>
>>24559095
I'm still confused as to how you learn something like 'incestual urges in my family are common'.

>mom barges in and discovers teen hacker son hacking
>reports him to school to get him expelled
>parents then pissed he is expelled from the private school they paid for, and also that he's in jail now
I'm not sure what they were expecting.
>>
File: green haired slut.jpg (208KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
green haired slut.jpg
208KB, 848x1200px
>type out two paragraph climax with a bunch of internal dialogue
>hit enter
>look at the top
>"can" where "could" should have been
>that and a missing period are the only two typo's in the whole thing

>kills my boner completely
EVERYTHING I DO IS WRONG!
>>
>>24559605
>>24559095
How does this elite hacker not know to alt-tab?

Also, there are a lot of spelling errors here. Is all the art going to be of the black nerd from Watch_Dogs 2? Is there not porn of him yet?
>>
>Two girls in domestic modern fantasy scenes
>Do bite-sized shots involving a single almost-romance concept each to suit our schedules.
>Pages upon pages of fluff, smut is but a far-off notion that we hardly even mention

Why the fuck am I pounding out more text for this than almost any other play I've ever had?
>>
>>24560741
One word:
C
O
M
F
Y
>>
>>24547320
I want to play as a case-worker who tries to pull her out of the monster fucking life but gets sucked into slutting it up for horrible things herself.
>>
>>24560751
Comf is unf. I try so hard to get sex scenes, end up with relationship development, and love it.
>>
>>24559825
>How does this elite hacker not know to alt-tab?

He was on the phone. They heard him talking.

>Also, there are a lot of spelling errors here

I counted three. It was written in one go. I didn't have time to revise.

>black nerd from Watch_Dogs 2

No. I'm looking for a skinny white kid, but that's all I've found for now.
>>
>>24560761
That's so niche. You should hit her up and then tell us about it.

>>24560817
Why would you not have time to revise? Also, there are a ton of skinny white nerd guys in art on danbooru.
>>
>>24560864
I was typing at a coffee shop before a social engagement, looked at the clock and realized I was running late.
>>
File: 1478351382210.jpg (577KB, 800x665px)
1478351382210.jpg
577KB, 800x665px
>>24560864
>Hit her up.
I'll consider it maybe, but I've got a lot of partners on my plate already without dividing up my time even more.

Side note, I've been looking for a particular piece of art I used to have that has proven difficult to find. There's a woman with multiple mechanical prosthesis standing to the right checking out more arms at a stall run by a gnomish looking man. Searching many variations of the tags across several boorus has proven fruitless. Anybody have it? I've got a profile to make using it.
>>
>>24557525
>blues
>getting play with pinks
AHAHAHAHA
>>
bumps
>>
>>24560741
>go for an rp where a single orc is raping and conquering the elvish kingdom, using his body's natural oils to convert the females
>ends up falling in love with a fucking dryad
Smut's overrated anyway. Even when I get to the smutty part, it's usually 50/50 inner dialogue and actual action. It drives people nuts to know what kind of an effect they're having on the character.
Novelty comes from the characters and plots.You can't have a long rp without novelty. No one wants to hear you write 20 synonymous descriptions of a brutal fucking in the missionary position. You gotta dress each other up, banter, start a drug smuggling operation with orcish semen, etc.
>>
So lately I've had this massive fetish for cheerleaders
What are some different scene ideas to incorporate this?
>>
For NTR roleplay add in Discord: #9762
I play cuck.
>>
> tfw I'm not interested in black men (or "manly" men).
> Start roleplaying MCU Thor
> the idea of this blond beefcake piece of shit getting gangbanged by black cocks while he's being "accidentally" racist makes me rock hard

I wanted to play as him to fuck Black Widows, /erpg/, where did I stray from my path?

#8471 in Discord and Son of Odin in F-List for said lewds. I'm also into a lot of other shit, but still.
>>
>>24563343
Cuckolding, general high school dating roleplays, casual sex world where the winning sports team fucks all the cheerleaders on the field after the game.
>>
>>24563973
>I play cuck

Sorry anon,b eta cucks are a diamond dozen and it's a doggy dog world out there.

>add in Discord

What did he mean by this?

You know a four-digit number isn't enough to find you right?

>We're more than numbers... we're people! Enter a username and tag like WumpusKing#1202
>>
>>24564085
>>24564026
... Not the guy you're replying to but fuck, I literally only just recently got Discord and all this time I've assumed people can add you with just your number. Fuck me up senpai.

Guess I gotta put up a proper post now with my actual add...

Anyway, Roy#8471. I'm into all sorts of lewd. Guess I'm into beefy Asgardians getting blacked now, but my main kinks are rough shit, cuck (Me as the Bull!) and breeding. Characters vary from original to canon to making shit up as we go.

Let's have fun, etc.
>>
>>24564100
>>24564026
While big manly dudes getting gangbanged is hot, when you use the phrase "accidentally", I can only imagine some Mister Bean scenario that ends up with someone managing to fuck up a simple task and then ending up with five dicks inside of them.
"Haha, you there dark one, fetch me more ale. Are you not a servant?"
"Whoops, now I'm naked and on top of you! What an astounding member you have!"
"Oh my, how wonderful it feels to be ploughed like a mare! Is this how Loki felt?"
"If I had known being ergi was so exciting, I would have sought out these blackamoore chaps many seasons ago!"
>>
>>24564774
That's exactly what I meant, I know what I said! I mostly think of Pre-First Movie Thor, or at least the way he was during the first half. So he'd reasonably be unwittingly offensive because he considers all Midgardians inferior (but for the sake of The BBC Kink, he'd consider black guys even less)

Listen it doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>24564026
>Thor being accidentally racist

I gotchu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od-tfL8u_aQ
>>
https://www.f-list.net/c/princess%20anuket
>bratty princess
>also an immortal snek
>made for everything from snugs to HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE
>~*~*~*Not your average monstergirl domme*~*~*~

Also looking for profile help. Anything I should elaborate on? Touch up on?
>>
>>24560761
That sounds like fun, I'm down for it.
>>
https://www.f-list.net/c/Amhar

> bara bullshit
> into monstergirls/boys
> breeding, rough sex and verbal abuse plus other lots of kinks

>>24565093
The profiles looks real good! Maybe add an inline for pretty stuff but as far as content it's perfect, concise and straight to the point.
>>
>>24560864
>there are a ton of skinny white nerd guys in art on danbooru.

Hentai turns me off, but I'll take a look. I'd rather find cyberpunk or noirish art, but most illustrators focus on the big manly dudes instead of their nerdy counterparts.

Any other suggestions?
>>
>>24565470
>Hentai turns me off, but
We should probably cover this in the OP because it comes up so much.

>Q: But I don't want Japanese art.
>A: Sorry, get used to it or have fun scouring DeviantArt/Tumblr, because there's no good database of Western with search tools as useful as Dan/Gelbooru's tags.
>>
File: 1474930594064.png (294KB, 392x714px) Image search: [Google]
1474930594064.png
294KB, 392x714px
>https://www.f-list.net/c/sierra%20bighorn/
Why do people with people with profiles like that always disable the "last online" option? Are they just paranoid about people finding their other profiles or they just create sockpuppets to leave drawn out messages on their guestbooks?
>>
>>24565814
I used to keep my profiles separate from one another completely so I didn't want someone being able to connect them like that, but I also check f-list a lot on my phone for notes or profile update messages. So 'last online 1 minute ago' might mean I was bored between classes and loaded the website exactly once on my phone before closing it.
And then on top of that I just don't like people being able to keep track of me like that so easily, but that's just me.

It totally can enable sockpuppeting though, yeah
>>
>>24565814
Wow, she managed to get "A Cocksucker" to suck her cock. That must have been quite the accomplishment.

The writing in these profiles always makes me cringe. It's like when white people try to be gangsta. But hey, much like Eminem, these profiles must have an audience somewhere.
>>
File: image 1.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image 1.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>24565781
>OP getting updated
>ever
litphoria's been borken for what, three of them, not counting the failed duplicates?

...no captcha, don't you bring that slut into here.
>>
>>24565814
I'd imagine it's so that people don't bother them.

>>24565830
>The writing in these profiles always makes me cringe
I love it. I think needy insecure dominants that demand constant attention are my fetish, and long paragraphs of cartoonish hentai dialogue gets my motor running.

>>24565841
Well, the reason for the threads being made is gone now, so we can either fix it or get rid of it next thread.
Plus, I fixed it in the duplicate.
>>
>>24565846
>I'd imagine it's so that people don't bother them.
I doubt that they would scoff at any kind of attention. Profiles like that reek of attention whoring.
>>
>>24565846
No you didn't. It was .net in all of them. There have never been a thread with litphoria.com in the OP.
>>
>>24565860
>>24565846
>rory inventing shit in his favor as usual
>>
>I'm a blue alien that fucks itself in the ass with a tentacle
>I travel to earth one day and find a female nigger
>she tells me "what da fuck is you lookin at lil white boi"
>I take a rock and smash it over her head until she dies
>then I fuck myself in the ass with my tentacle

Rate my fanfic sock whas it good?
>>
>>24565973
2/10, needs more Steven Universe and Minions.
>>
>>24565978
>Minions
They ARE shaped kinda like dildos/buttplugs.
>>
>>24565279
Well, keeping my eye out for you then.
>>
>>24565853
Yeah, but no one wants to be bothered with Notes when they're on a different profile saying "hey it says you're online!"

>>24565860
>>24565932
Someone pointed out the link was wrong so I deleted it and remade it. Actually, I ended up remaking it three times. Or maybe I didn't and I'm misremembering. Why do you care so much about proving me wrong?
If you're so intent on making the Litphoria link right, then be sure to make the next thread.

>>24565973
wut
>>
>>24566157
>wut

This poor fella is just trying to get involved with the community. He's a blue alien. I'm guessing English isn't his first language so cut him a little slack. I for one appreciate him taking time out of his busy day of abductions and self impregnation to share with us his riveting tale of interacial snuff fetishism.
>>
>>24566157
>I'm misremembering. Why do you care so much about proving me wrong?

wot.
>>
>>24566344
I'm talking about the people saying that I'm "reinventing shit" in my favour when I said that the counter-thread I made had the right Litphoria address.
>>
>>24562796
>It drives people nuts to know what kind of an effect they're having on the character.
But if a blue says what kind of effect that you're having on the player, you shut them down hard, free tip
>>
>be a fiesty heal-shota.
>get attention from women
Its a new, beautiful world....
>>
What are some good tips to get started in this hell thing?
I have zero knowledge but it seems "fun"
>>
>>24565470
http://grognard.booru.org/
>>
>>24567004
>http://grognard.booru.org/
Thanks. That's helpful.
>>
>>24566157
http://archived.moe/soc/search/text/litphoria/type/op/
All .net
>>
File: 57334ae9b64b4654381783.gif (2MB, 736x413px) Image search: [Google]
57334ae9b64b4654381783.gif
2MB, 736x413px
>>24567570
Huh. What'd I make two of them for, then?

Oh, right, it was the Discord link that I fixed, not the Litphoria one.
>>
>>24566361
You know that wasn't confusion over what you were reacting to right.

That was confusion over your bizarre reaction.
>>
>>24566361
You made false claims to try portray yourself as a better op-poster.

Eat shit you lying cunt.
>>
>>24541482
Post profile, I'm a thirsty pink.
>>
>>24566664
Be a woman, herm, dickgirl, or futa.
Don't be a man
Profit
>>
>>24557675
That's actually really fucking hot
>>
File: 1479137702067.jpg (170KB, 916x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1479137702067.jpg
170KB, 916x1536px
Ahh, that was a productive day of erp so far.

Now I just have to not slow down and keep chugging for the rest of it.

Picture unrelated. Although it could be.
>>
>>24569090
ok thanks.
>>
>>24569121
Aaand so it was.
Fuck yeah. Finally broke the long dry spell of not having time to start or getting interrupted midway through.
>>
>>24569216
O hey, you're the new guy.

While the other guy's is a solid starter advice due to f-list demographics, I bet you still have a lot of unclear areas.

Come on, tell us what stuff do you like.
>>
File: 010.png (41KB, 253x213px)
010.png
41KB, 253x213px
>>24569576
I´m stilll creating my first character, and lurking other people characters. I dont know what I´m supossed to do after that.

I like creating characters, But i guess im rather simple in my writting.

for my kinks I like abuse but not in extreme ways other than that im more of a vanilla person but I guess is because I haven't had an oportunity to liberate myself sexualy.
>>
>>24569901
Well, you could try lurking a few people that seem cool and try to loosely encompass their interests in your profile. It won't be a profile /just/ for them, of course, it would catch eye of anybody with similar interests too.

>creating characters
Ok, that's good.
Don't just dump them on a hub profile though, make separate and group them with the sidebar feature. Kinks can be mass-copied between them.

Don't get intimidated or suckered in by super-long backstories. A couple compact paragraphs describing who your character is and what they do is enough. Then it's just throwin in some ideas for scenarios and some spicy custom kinks if you can manage.

>moderate degree abuse
So like rough but still consensual sex, or going closer down to rape? Also dom or sub?
>>
>>24569951
Oh yeah forgot a bit: also don't get sucked into marking opinion on every single kink. It may end up too bloated to be quickly read and that may result in people just not even starting.
>>
File: 16b.gif (227KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
16b.gif
227KB, 600x679px
> tfw i post my reply and immediately bail on the rp so they can't accuse me of poofing
>>
>>24569986
Yes they can.
>>
>>24570069
But I then pretend it was an accident! "I wouldn't post and poof, dude! My computer freaked out, I'm soo sorry!"

It's shitty but sometimes I lose interest just a few posts in, and it's not the person's fault but... I work like that, I guess.
>>
>>24569901
Honestly half a dozen customs make more difference than forty listed kinks.

Also, post your prfile, one of us will make a scene with you, MAYBE play it, and then you can mine that for profile material
>>
I don't come to this thread very often, what's blue/pink? Is that character gender, top/bottom, something like that?
>>
>>24570495
Character genders based on the color system from F-List!

Blue names are male, Pinks are female. Purples are Herms. Green are cuntboys. Dark Blue are Male Herms... I'm sure I'm missing a couple colors, but yeah.
>>
>>24570499
Ah okay, thanks. I've made f-lists for mmo characters, but never really used it as an RP platform so I didn't make the connection.
>>
>>24570386
I think it's better for both parties to say you're not really into it, spares them the endless waiting and hoping, and spares you from having to deflect them forever (or at least until they get bored).
>>
>>24570613
I'm a bit of a pushover and I want to please everyone. Besides I think I phrased it wrong. I get tired of writing after a while, so I just bail. It's shitty but I guess I'm just plain dumb.

But I like to play so I want to leave those door open!

Needless to say, this has gotten me a good handful of hate.
>>
>>24570499
Now, that's an unfair statement that doesn't account for the subtle nuances.
>Blue
Blue, the same color as the ocean. Like the ocean, they are forever salty.
>Pink
The most in-demand color, forever and ever. Got a cool male character idea? Slap some tits on it and you can get play. (Though, in all honesty, a lot of very good roleplayers I know have no issue doing hetero stuff, and only do it exclusively. There is an overall bias towards yuri/femme on femme stuff when it comes to 95% of roleplay on F-list, though.)
>Purple
Men minus the salt. Have the most overdone profiles with a shit-ton of tabs. Always dominant. Always use dmitrys art, or art that's otherwise physically repulsive. Always has a gallery of cocksluts/cumsluts/cumfaggots/babyfactories/broodwhores or whatever. Rough sex is foreplay. Rape is soft kink. Prepare your anus.
>Green
Like the mysterious sasquatch, they have never been seen in the wild. Usually tumblrites or super-perverts
>Dark Blue
???
>Orange/Brown
Transgender. AKA traps, femboys, and the rare reverse trap. Follows the same 'tumblrites and super-perverts' rule as Greens.
>>
>>24570827
>tfw my main dude is a blue (sometimes Green) who fits the Purple to a T.

I'm a mess.
>>
>>24570838
>tfw i have majority pinks because I can't think of anything good for a male character that wouldn't be niche as fuck or mainstream as fuck
>tfw like playing purples but you always try to incorporate the dick into the backstory and fail most of the time

You just wanna hit that happy medium, y'know? And I can't reach that with filthy disgusting penis-havers.
>>
File: 147.jpg (67KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
67KB, 500x352px
But what if I just want a real girl who's kinky enough to be interested in this stuff?

Surely you're all neckbeards, yeah?
>>
File: lEhjUxM[1].jpg (65KB, 500x564px)
lEhjUxM[1].jpg
65KB, 500x564px
>>24570860
>mfw I can't think of anything good for a male character that wouldn't be niche as fuck or mainstream as fuck
>mfw I can't get off playing as a pink or purple
>>
>>24570870
You evolve beyond mere sexual desire eventually.

It eventually just becomes a way to find people who roleplay settings you like that are cool with NWS stuff.

Or you just double down on lewd and do unspeakable things with other grognards.

If you want a ladyfriend that'll do these things, you have two options:

>Go on omegle and ask for a kinky girlfriend that'll send you pics on Kik, because that always ends well (most likely will result in a predatory grognard trying to squeeze money or other things from you)

>Go on fetlife and try real conversation with (mostly) real kinky females in your area. Most of them are fat, heavily tattooed, and are into unspeakable things, and the ones that aren't have rejected better men than you
>>
>>24570827
>Got a cool male character idea? Slap some tits on it
This accounts for a staggering number of my characters, here and elsewhere.

>and the rare reverse trap
I dunno if I'd go orange there. But then, I wouldn't go orange for a trap either. "Transgender" implies some connection to transition rather than just general lack-of-conforming-to-traditional-gender-roles, in my experience. There's a sliver of a line between "teehee but I'm really a boy!" trap and "I want to actually be a girl" transgender, but it's an important distinction, especially in an environment driven largely by hentai doujin tropes.
>>
>>24559095
>>24559095
>>24559095
>>24559095
Any more thoughts on my character?
>>
>>24570827
Wow, this sounds super biased and salty.

>>24570974
But transgender *is* not conforming to gender roles.
Also, the transgender F-list gender is so vague. Why is there a male-herm and a Hermaphrodite but transmen and transwomen are the same colour? Were they afraid of using too many colours? For what purpose?

>it's an important distinction, especially in an environment driven largely by hentai doujin tropes.
I'd actually say that's why it's all the more important to use orange for crossdressers and the like. I did a search for dominant characters looking for submissive dickhavers and most of the time when they had Male in Faves, what they really meant "I like males but only if they look and act like girls". They really just seemed to want a submissive flat chested small cocked shemale.

Then again, I've also seen people using literal real world transsexual photos and listing them as male. Or art of Poison listed as Male. Because apparently literally becoming physically a woman (with a dick, this is F-list after all) doesn't count as transgender?
Then again being orange seems to get you no play.

If there's one thing that Litphoria does better, it's handling gender. There's not really any guesswork over what people are or what they're looking for, since it's all by body feature instead of choosing a gender from a list. Especially since ~gender~ is such a wibbly thing when F-list primarily means "sexual body type".

Or, occassionally, "I just like the colour".
>>
I'm >>24565346, who here has a good hand / eye for inlines? I like to think mine are good but I just haven't gotten around to make a good one for this profile and I desperately need someone to either help or judge.
>>
>>24571165
Don't get how it's salty, really. Just poking fun at what I see, it's largely sarcastic.
>>
>>24571165
>>24571171
Yeah that was clearly a joke/parody sort of thing. We all know blues can get play. I laughed. It was amusing.
>>
File: Gloryhole Princess.png (1004KB, 700x834px) Image search: [Google]
Gloryhole Princess.png
1004KB, 700x834px
>>24571168
>who here has a good hand / eye for inlines?
I do.
I was going to make you one at one point, but I got lazy. I was going to make a better version of your old sword inline. I made a first draft but then I think I lost it. The letter colour was bad, I remember that much, and I took the sword from one of your commissions.

>>24571201
>Implying blues get play
>>
>>24571205
I've found that those into blues are practically desperate for even half-literate blues. When you know what the market is looking for you can rake in the play.
>>
File: momo.png (18KB, 482x682px) Image search: [Google]
momo.png
18KB, 482x682px
>>24570416
https://www.f-list.net/c/momo%20suzu
no bully unless its sexual.
>>24569951
from non-sexual violence like figthing damage to ligth torture, I´m a sucker for black eyes.
my character is a switch that tends to sub.
>>
>>24571205
I remember that! I loved it, still have it saved somewhere. The colors were a bit eh, but the inline itself was godly.

Also, obligatory
> implying blues don't get play
Just gotta find your niche and hold on for dear life. Mine is dumb barbarians with massive sexual appetites.
>>
>>24570904
>(most likely will result in a predatory grognard trying to squeeze money or other things from you)
And that's only after sorting through about a thousand bots.
>>
>>24571171
>>24571201
It's just rory being total autist >>24571171
as usual.
>>
>>24571222
Oh wow that's a really nice profile for a "how does it all work" newcomer.

Backstory and current events description at the right size.
Missing the scenario ideas tho. Put it in a [collapse] tag at the bottom. As far as scenarios I see
>having to please an older man for cash monies
>fighting going down to sexing with a rival gang member
>>or with a guy who read too many comics and tries to take them to life.
>>>With two variants of whether he's good enough for his terror of the night britches or not.
>rough sex with a fellow ganger she's actually sorta-dating
>keeping a gang of guys in line with both a stick and a carrot. And by carrot we mean gangbang.

I'd add a bit of kinks on how normal you prefer the world she lives in to be. Totally only normal people? Maybe a bit with the street-level capeshit, with costumed vigilantes being a thing but still they're just regular people? Or maybe with an option for hidden supernatural and trying to bat one of those is going to be rather unlucky for the lil' ganger?
>>
Welp, here's hoping to another successful night of lewd.
>>
>>24571165
>But transgender *is* not conforming to gender roles.
In the real world, this may or may not be the case, but we're talking solely about F-List, a place which has "Shemale" as a gender. It operates on its own porny rules and assumptions. On F-List, having a reverse trap orange would go against the expectations of the community at large, which tends to assume that "orange = MtF, usually with dick (and probably giant fake Dmitrys-tier plastic balloon tits)". Having a gender that can actually be two different genders (or more) is completely useless, and does nothing to offer clarity, so whether or not it's correct in any real-world sense, it's more useful to have a single largely shared consensus of the community.

Reverse traps, in particular, would be totally useless as orange. The main things they're used for in our most common source material (both Eastern and Western) are the "girl reveal", at which point lesbian or straight sex ensues. Listing that as anything but pink would be silly.

Traps of a non-reverse variety, I'm less sure on. My instinct would probably still be blue for most of them, because their main draw is shota appeal. I'd draw the difference between blue and orange along personality lines, at that point.

Litphoria's system for "gender" is still better, always has been, but anyone who makes their site intentionally obtuse in order to scare off the people that he thinks are "undesirables" deserves nothing but scorn.
>>
>>24571856
>which tends to assume that "orange = MtF, usually with dick (and probably giant fake Dmitrys-tier plastic balloon tits)"
Actually it's mostly girl with dick but without the plastic tits that set to orange.
Hugedick and hugetits are the provision of purples.

Meanwhile, FTMs are nigh nonexistent in the orange, and are mostly greens, as rare as those are themselves.

But yeah, most traps are set as colour telling truth of their genitals. Femboys aren't trans by any sane notion.

>I'd draw the difference between blue and orange along personality lines, at that point.
Yeah, main difference is whether the character considers themselves a guy or a girl. If they're a guy, then no matter how much they like wearing girly clothes and getting called a girlyslut, they're BLU.
>>
>>24570827
>Purple
>Men minus the salt

Herms and Shemales are often some of the saltiest players on F-List. They often do not take no for an answer and get super jealous if 'their' pink is playing with someone else. They also are often the saltiest of blues who only make purple profiles to get easier plays with pinks.

As an example, my main male character's wife character had some crazy shemale approach her, ask her about her relationship to my character, then say to her "I want to play with you but if you play with only me because my character is jealous as a personality trait and I get jealous as well." My friend told her no because she and I were together in her canon, but still offered an offcanon play. The shemale flipped her shit despite this, quickly went depressed mode, linked an old male profile she had that was basically the same thing as her current character but failed (most likely because of their attitude about RPing), and in a channel she glared daggers at us as we were hanging around. Weeks later I found out she rage-ignored me out of jealousy despite the two of us never interacting at all and myself being fairly quiet in that channel.

There are a lot of stories of purples going apeshit over being turned down for play or put off for play with another partner. I've experienced that on the pink side of things many times as well.
>>
>>24570613
>(or at least until they get bored).
I honestly have a morbid curiosity for how long it takes some people to get to that point.
>>
>>24571996
Shitty blues make shitty purples, obvs.
And the salt just doesn't go away.
>>
>>24572006
Humans: An unknown but finite time.

Furries: Legend has it, the first furry to be "let down gently" is still doing his passive-aggressive pay-attention-to-me act.
>>
>>24570904
But what if slightly overweight women don't bother me at all? Is fetlife actually reputable or was that a

D a n k M e m e ?
>>
File: no jaket.png (133KB, 569x1011px) Image search: [Google]
no jaket.png
133KB, 569x1011px
>>24571635
I said I liked creating characters, not that I know how to role, or write at all.

As for the setting I just imagine her getting lost with her motorcycle pretty easy and appearing in ridiculous escenarios without caring about it, like appearing in a medieval fantasy setting for accident asking for directions. I came up with that recently.
>>
>>24572327
>I said I liked creating characters, not that I know how to role, or write at all.
Ah, I see. Well that's just practice. I may hit you up for some if I find the opportunate time.

>As for the setting I just imagine her getting lost with her motorcycle pretty easy and appearing in ridiculous escenarios without caring about it, like appearing in a medieval fantasy setting for accident asking for directions.
Alright, so anything goes. Sure why not.
But still better make note of it on the profile itself to make it clear and to drop some down in text to lure in the approaches.
>>
File: Seifuku.webm (2MB, 416x238px) Image search: [Google]
Seifuku.webm
2MB, 416x238px
>>24571856
The problem is that there *is* no colour for a reverse trap or transman, aside from pink or green.
Most of the transman characters I've seen have used orange, though I vaguely recall people thinking my transman should have a dick before I switched him to green.

>"orange = MtF, usually with dick (and probably giant fake Dmitrys-tier plastic balloon tits)"
In my experience, Orange is for Peach, while purple is for Meryl. (The names of the Dmytris characters)

>Having a gender that can actually be two different genders (or more) is completely useless
I agree! And yet that's what they've done.

You've also got to realize that quite a few people are not 'hip' to using these terms like we are. "Trap" is a loose transgender subculture and a tag for crossdressing porn, but that doesn't really extend to everyone on the internet.

>>24571883
All the FtM characters I've seen are orange.
I think I've only seen a handful of post-transition characters, and usually those are FtM set to pink (though I've seen some pre-op transgirls set to pink).

>>24571996
You bring us some of the best stories.
>>
>>24572203
FetLife is, at this point, kind of a closed community from what I've heard. This is half remembered second hand stuff, but I remember hearing that FetLife is sort of the garbage dump of the BDSM community.

If you want an actual relationship, try OKCupid. I know people who've met off of OKC.
>>
File: wukong battlelust.png (1MB, 1478x832px) Image search: [Google]
wukong battlelust.png
1MB, 1478x832px
>>24572726
>You bring us some of the best stories

You know it
>>
>Someone messages you to play
>They look pretty good
>...They have a blue linked to their profile

I have no idea why people do this profile linking shit, but it is the biggest turn off. So many RPs died on the spot cause I saw that shit.
>>
>>24572792
You mean the "other characters" section?
>>
File: wukong bored.png (1MB, 1313x739px) Image search: [Google]
wukong bored.png
1MB, 1313x739px
>>24572792
>Boo hoo, they play a blue character too

Get over yourself. You're playing with the character, not fucking the player themselves. It really shouldn't matter unless you're looking for more than a typefuck with them.
>>
>>24572801
Yes
>>24572802
I don't care who's behind the screen, but when people got conflicting profile linked to eachother it's just like they're trying it in my face and I can't ignore it.
>>
File: 4657103.jpg (703KB, 928x1530px) Image search: [Google]
4657103.jpg
703KB, 928x1530px
>>24572792
That's kinda autistic, senpai. I've got genderbend versions of same characters for whenever mood strikes me or I find an interesting partner with a strict preference for one gender.

...you even have bisexual set on your characters, and a fave for old men on the loli.
>>
>>24572830
I don't inherently mind blues.
I just mind when a pink or purple has a blue on their profile.

Honestly any linked profile rubs me the wrong way to some degree, I don't understand why people do it.
>>
>>24572834
>I just mind when a pink or purple has a blue on their profile.
Huh, okay.

People do it to offer options and more venues to play with each other once the contact is established.
>>
>have had a profile bookmarked for months now
>still too nervous to approach them
why did god make me so socially retarded
>>
>>24572857
I used to do that a lot anon. I'd bookmark and just let it sit there for ages...

I finally leaned that's no way of dealing with social interactions and that I'd get no play unless I approached people! So it's easier I guess...

Think of something basic like "Hey! You've got a great character and our kinks match too, we should play sometime if you want to."
>>
>>24572792
Oh no, you mean the people you're playing pretend with might not accurately match their fictional persona?

>>24572806
Sounds like a personal problem. Like the monkey says, it really shouldn't matter unless you want something more. They're already lying about everything anyway, so why should characters with different genders be "rubbing it in your face" any more than having an elf profile linked is?

>>24572834
Networking.
Because maybe if they're on one profile and you like another, they're okay if you go "hey, do you wanna do a scene as such and such?" or so that people can tell they're the same person when they're in a channel and switch characters often.

And just to get this straight, you don't mind when a blue has a pink linked?
>>
>>24572923
>Sounds like a personal problem
It is, I've never claimed otherwise.
>And just to get this straight, you don't mind when a blue has a pink linked?
Not as much.
>>
>>24572923
>They're already lying about everything anyway, so why should characters with different genders be "rubbing it in your face" any more than having an elf profile linked is?

It's the same as having a pink profile have in the description "I'm a guy, by the way I'm a guy, just a warning I'm a guy!"

It kills immersion.
>>
>>24572926
>>24572930
>muh immersion

Kys
>>
File: sippy wippy.png (831KB, 882x940px) Image search: [Google]
sippy wippy.png
831KB, 882x940px
>>24572941
>>
>>24572726
>"Trap" is a loose transgender subculture and a tag for crossdressing porn
Trap is weeaboo slang, and given the amount of Japanese character art used even outside the 'chan circles, I feel safe enough using it that way. Heck, normies even use Admiral Akbar memes for traps.

Personally, I think the gender setting is most relevant as the answer to "who are you when the clothes come off?" Reverse trap in the sense of Utena style androgynous crossdressing but not actually asserting maleness, Sailor Uranus, etc? Pink. Ultra feminine boy who often wears girl clothes but still acts as (generally receptive) male, a la Pico? Blue. "I'm really a girl inside", Hourou Musuko style? Orange. The rare opposite of that, like Brandon Teena? ...Fuck if I know, but I definitely wouldn't use orange, because people tend to expect dick with orange. Maybe green? Bad solution since "cuntboy" seems to be a near-exclusively furry invention, like big muscley wolf with beefy man-chest and a pussy. But it's the closest fit, in absence of a more suitable and clear option.

Basically what's in your pants plus how you'll act when they're removed.

>>24572941
This desu fampai. Some people just ain't cut out for this game.
>>
>>24573086
>But it's the closest fit, in absence of a more suitable and clear option.
Although on second thought I'd probably go pink with a Brandon Teena too. Don't entirely know why. I'm not quite sure where I'd use green, although I wouldn't fault anyone for it in that situation.
>>
>>24572732
Nonono, I just want casual sexting. Trade nudes and whatnot. Nothing serious.
>>
>>24573105
Look elsewhere
>>
>>24573105
Aren't there like a shitton of other threads in soc about it? Why you gotta ask for sexting and nudes in the erpg thread?

I like that shit too but I post my dick in the appropriate threads and ask for sexting/nudes in the kik threads!

>>24573086
I really don't get how people can talk about immersion in erpg anyway, like... How? Do they think the anime girls into farting are real or?
>>
>>24573113
I guess they're hoping to find their unicorn, even though they're hardly that rare, but the "no gurlz on le interbutts" meme has a pretty firm hold. Female ERPers exist, I even have one friend who is, in fact, into farting. But there's generally a reason they're on F-List rather than one of the various other /soc/ threads dedicated to slutting. Usually that reason is they don't want IRL shit.
>>
>>24573086
>Trap is weeaboo slang, and given the amount of Japanese character art used even outside the 'chan circles, I feel safe enough using it that way. Heck, normies even use Admiral Akbar memes for traps.
I don't know if I'd call them normies. "Normies" consider transsexual women "traps", which is just a part of the whole "trans panic" thing.
Also, that falls apart because a lot of the people listed as Male *are* essentially transsexuals, played by people who don't actually understand transsexuals.

Also, Brandon Teena instead of Buck Angel? Are you in your thirties or something?

>>24573088
I'd much sooner go blue for a transman. Orange is clearly what's expected, and what the actual transmen I've seen have gone for... unless they were furries. There are actually quite a few transmen profiles, they're just rare and scattered about. I've even seen a transman Dean from Supernatural. They got pissed off at me when I dared to imply that genderswapping an existing character is something I usually find uncomfortable, even if I liked their character idea.

>>24573105
That's literally the entire rest of this board, my duder.

>>24573113
>>24573139
Why would you put that image into my head.
>>
>>24573139
Ew I guess but still like, you're playing a character, not yourself. I'm not a giant bara with a footlong dick, nobody in F-list is whatever kinky version there is of the Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

Just yikes.

>>24573167
Aw man. I know that Dean and like them. The genderbent thing is a bit odd, granted. But after seeing so many shitty meme-spouting Deans obviously played by teenage girls, I'll take trans Dean over them.
>>
>>24573167
>Buck Angel
That's kinda the point I was illustrating, really. Buck Angel would be an easy call for setting to green, because he fits the look of "huge muscle dude magically has vagina" that furry cuntboys seem to most often go with. (In reality it's HRT, I know, but in ERP that's uncommon.) I needed an example of something more androgynous for the "uncertain" case of to-green-or-not-to-green. And it's a good illustration of why I'd go pink in that case anyway, because if Boys Don't Cry was an ERP scene rather than a tragedy, Brandon being female-at-birth would definitely be relevant when the pants came off. Might be a bit dark for ERP though.
>>
>Rory still casually throwing shade at me
I'm not a tranny lol
just because you fetishize them so much you want to be a tranny that doesn't make me a tranny too, I'm just a trap.
>>
>>24573348
They got all SJWy on me, which is odd, because that's my schtick. It felt like they thought I was some ignorant cis person simply because I mentioned "I don't usually agree with these alternate universe canons but yours really works". It was like half a line in between praising the concept.

>>24573359
See, I strongly disagree (and I feel like the people in question would as well).

>>24573474
>Implying I think about you enough to throw shade
This might surprise you, but I don't actually care what you call yourself, and Bunchacrunch telling you that I "fetishize transpeople" doesn't really make it so. Unlike him, I also know more than one of those that doesn't hate my guts.
Although if you don't identify as transgender, well, doesn't that make throwing "tranny" around pretty shitty?
>>
File: thanks.png (170KB, 440x239px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.png
170KB, 440x239px
>>24573560
Tranny is a pretty commonplace term now. I know a lot of trannies who use it lightly. You just like being offended. You also like to pretend you're not offended or that you're not caught in the act when you are.
>>
File: 4-4.png (20KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
4-4.png
20KB, 100x100px
Is this thread always this salty? It's about erp, guys, save the drama for your plot-driven scenes.

Now that's been said tho, let's focus on the real questions.

What are the best public rooms to be in?
>>
>>24573700
Yes
>>
File: 3 (2).jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3 (2).jpg
30KB, 400x400px
https://www.f-list.net/c/nudist%20chun-li
>>
Anyone playing on litphoria?

I like the interface and functionality of the site better than f-list even though litphoria needs a little bit of polish around the edges.

I think we should have a mass migration because it sorta seems like there are all of 12 users using the site.
>>
>>24574172
I copied my profile to Litphoria but I hate the profile system there and its dead...
>>
File: mustard.jpg (135KB, 807x861px) Image search: [Google]
mustard.jpg
135KB, 807x861px
Why do people poof out in the middle of a roleplay with absolutely no warning before, or a contact afterwords?

And what are some warning signs I can look for that the guy/gal I'm playing with could poof on me at any moment?
>>
>>24574230
It depends, really. In my experience, some people poof because they're busy and can't continue, or something came up.

Some weirdos do it because they've gotten their orgasm and that's all they wanted out of the play.

Case by case, I guess.

>>24574172
I decided to open my Litphoria again due to your shilling, where should I hang out...
>>
>>24574230
>warning signs

This is from personal experience and may not be typical but people with real images tend to poof a lot when I give them a shot.
>>
>>24574247
I have a feeling that was probably me, all things considered...

I poof a lot, but it's never intentional.
>>
>>24574230
Nine times out of ten it's cause they came and most people want nothing to do with sex right after orgasming.
>>
How does the chat works? I just go in and wait? Is normally this dead?
>>
>>24574733
Which chat? Lately they have been, yeah. A lot of people have moved on to Discord.
>>
>>24574808
I see then I guess im in the correct place
>>
File: mfw i have no face.png (219KB, 635x353px) Image search: [Google]
mfw i have no face.png
219KB, 635x353px
>>24572857
>approach someone
>it turns out they bookmarked you months ago and just hadn't approached yet
>>
>>24572857
>>24572920
Don't be surprised if they reject you, though. Just unbookmark them and move on to the next.
>>
>>24574733
Don't sit in the tiny rooms that allege connection to this thread. They're dead. Bigger channels are more lively, although it's still not a guarantee.

And normally you post your advertisement in releveant ad-enabled channels while looking up people to contact yourself.
>>
File: iamdisappoint.jpg (121KB, 400x400px)
iamdisappoint.jpg
121KB, 400x400px
Up until now I've been too shy to advertise on F-chat. Instead I've been approaching other people who advertise or go into a "looking" status and i find them on "find partners".

I've had my good days and I've had my rotten luck. Are finding and getting better roleplays a little bit easier when you advertise and let people come to you?
>>
>>24575013
Not by much. It's just a rather small amount of effort to copypaste something into the channels periodically, for a small chance of payoff of somebody good contacting you.
>>
>>24575013
A little bit, but honestly the way you're doing it is pretty ideal already. Hang out in channels and seek out people who catch your fancy that you see.
>>
>>24574888
What the fuck is that image.

>>24575006
There are upwards of 45 people in 4chan/erpg/ sometimes. They just don't talk. I mean, I don't talk, either, but still. There are lots of people, just no one talking.

>>24575013
Advertising is terrible. Seeking people out personally is much better. The best way to 'advertise' is by doing stuff in rooms and talking.
>>
File: 2.jpg (471KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
471KB, 800x1000px
When someone you RP with tells you they came IRL, do you get creeped out, flattered, or both like I do?
>>
>>24575071
Rory you have done neither, stop pretending to know anything practical.
>>
>>24575445
Oh who gives a shit?
Also, yes, I have done both. Do you just assume that I've literally never RPed?

>>24575433
Bit of both. Mostly proud, though. Especially if they feel guilty. Though I did push teasing someone about it a bit too far, though. She got so embarrassed she deleted the character and hid from me.
>>
>>24575071
That's because no one is allowed to have an opinion that isn't yours in there. Hard to talk when you're torn up for not agreeing on basic things.
>>
>>24542947
Literally what the fuck is Omeglespy. Where can I get it? Google only takes me to dead sites.
>>
>>24575645
Its a java app that opens two omegle chats and copies messages between the two of them.
>>
>>24575645
http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/IDOCn1uF/file.html here have a copy.
You need to make a .bat file with
>java -jar ospy.jar
to run it. And of course install some java environment if you don't have any.
>>
>>24573700
>hurr hurr hurr the big blue faggot steps in to act like he's worth something
Die in a fire, male.
>>
>Pump out a boatload of words for some random bookmark who's set to looking while they're asleep
I've been doing this for weeks and it's really fun for some reason even when they don't mention it. I'm sure some of those enormous blobs of text were lost to random logouts, though.
>>
>>24576367
>I'm sure some of those enormous blobs of text were lost to random logouts, though.
This exactly is why I don't leave myself logged in when I'm not there, my net is fickle enough that it drops connection often enough for that to be more than an annoyance.
>>
>>24576367
Interesting.

I imagine the feel is somewhat similar to my experience in playing with inanimate TF - by the late point, the sub can barely have any input at all, but damn it's fun time to chug out text of whatever I'm doing to them helpless regardless of that.
>>
>>24576274
>slutty sub shota doesn't want to get fucked by big cuddly muscleman
Confusing!
>>
>>24575548
Not at all like the time you caused someone to cut themselves, eh?
>>
>>24575605
abloobloo
Plenty of people seem to manage.

>>24576274
Wow, the salt is real.

>>24576367
They SHOULD be able to see it next time they PM you, though that's in all caps for a reason. Noting it is probably a better idea, even if you send it as well.

>>24576379
The few times I've done it (notes to someone asleep, not inanimate TF) it's fun because you spend the whole time wondering how they'll react when they see the present you've left them. I still have people asking me to do it for them even with the whole "Rory never plays" meme.

http://pastebin.com/YXWDrXSt
http://pastebin.com/jW8zAq6y
http://pastebin.com/tcNU1W53
http://pastebin.com/HsRkZzuS

>>24576458
>Things that never happened
>>
>>2457627
I swear I'll give you dick later if you show me your profile, anon.

>>24576367
>>24576379
That's kinda hot, I dunno why.
>>
>>24576549
Did you mean to dick >>24576274
>>
>>24576628
I'm not giving him any (you)s!

(I fucked up and deleted the last number but SHHH. I can dick you too desu.)
>>
File: FrightenedLesbians.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FrightenedLesbians.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>Stumble across a rare character type
>PM them, getting along fine
>Start talking about RP ideas
>Suddenly they DC
>Don't freak out because I'm not a paranoid loser
>Instead politely PM them asking what happened
>Two days latter get a PM back saying that their computer crashed
>Start writing a polite reply
>Realize I can't send it because they apparently deleted their fucking character afterwards

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
>>
>>24576487
Really? Because no one has seemed to manage to talk in there for weeks now.
>>
File: Rough.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rough.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>24577024
I meant that plenty of people manage to have opinions that differ from mine. There's also been talking in there, too, it's just cuteposting and shit.

Most people have moved onto the Discords or even the /erp/lounge. People are still in there because they were in there before, but no one talks, and no one wants to be the one to try to start a conversation.
There are a few people I wish I could get to go to the Discord instead of the channel.

I was resistant at first, but this program really is pretty good.
>>
>>24576458
[citation needed]

But if it's true, it ought to be an interesting story. Spill, nigga.
>>
>>24577567
I'm curious myself, to be honest, but this isn't the thread for people's beefs with me.
>>
File: 1462329267594.jpg (98KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
1462329267594.jpg
98KB, 544x626px
>playing with more people than ever before
>timezones and schedules still seem to prevent play on my available nights
>>
>>24577720
I learned that pain today too anon. I finally found a pink I want to play a long-term scene with!

She's from fucking Australia, our timezones don't match at all and we started playing by pure luck.

>>24577061
Are we posting porn now? All I have is 3DPD bara shit.
>>
>>24577756
>Are we posting porn now? All I have is 3DPD bara shit.
Well this is a... pink board? Salmon?
>>
File: 1464050663894.jpg (215KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
1464050663894.jpg
215KB, 600x431px
>>24577921
Its red, just like Char's Zaku
>>
Question for everyone in this thread.

Do you have any go-to or examples, for roleplays you've always wanted to try? From based on books or movies to porn or erotica.
>>
File: 4491076.png (828KB, 952x814px)
4491076.png
828KB, 952x814px
>>24577958
I don't see how anyone could mistake this colour for red.

>>24578069
Not on hand, but there's plenty of stuff I've seen that I wanted to roleplay or do differently.
>>
>>24578075
Its red
>>
File: katto.png (283KB, 399x497px)
katto.png
283KB, 399x497px
>>24575006
In what chats should I start, toget friends and have my first try at this, I'm kinda lost at this part, just want to go take my character on silly adventures that end on weird sex, everything looks too vulgar for me in some way.
>>
File: tumblr_o0lblwmRaA1uk5n72o1_540.png (426KB, 540x507px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lblwmRaA1uk5n72o1_540.png
426KB, 540x507px
>>24578075
My main things that I never get are basically two:

For guys, I'd love to do this thing where the Dom is a piece of shit rich guy who isn't afraid of using his power to force a "straight" guy into being his sub. Slow burn, breaking him little by little.

You think with the success of 50 Shades of Grey it'd be more popular, but even though a lot of girls are into these plots absolutely no blues like that shit!

And for girls, I want something super simple. A middle ground between DOMBREAKER DOMINATRIX and SPINELESS SUB, is there an equivalent for power bottoms in women?

>>24578100
I'm always in "Sex Driven lfrp", /tg/ chat and whatever kink I'm feeling at the time! If you wanna chill, try the ones that are like Bar, Dark City or something like that.
>>
File: 1445703362094.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1445703362094.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
So I had an idea and I did this:

https://www.f-list.net/c/vernon%20cole
https://www.f-list.net/c/ath-vhaggua/
https://www.f-list.net/c/ath-vhagguan%20avatar

Should I bother trying to flesh it out further (so that I can have a few different characters that all mesh together for an overarching narrative, but all serve different RP purposes for the moods of myself and others) or should I just delete the characters and then delete my life because I suck?
>>
File: tumblr_ogn2ugM5w31vikq7po5_500.jpg (83KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogn2ugM5w31vikq7po5_500.jpg
83KB, 500x663px
>>24578202
I'd keep the avatar and the dude. Maybe merge Ath-VhagGuan Avatar into plain old Ath-VhagGuan? It feels a bit empty otherwise!
>>
>>24578087
And three times faster because of its color
>>
>>24578130
There are a lot of Christian Grey type dominants out there. Unfortunately most of them a) don't have actual characters, just a bunch of things they want you to do and pictures of faceless businessmen types getting their dicks sucked in black and white Tumblr porn and b) have the Christian Grey attitude OOC.

>>24578202
>Paul Amsel art
This is immediately off the bat unsexy. Pls don't sexualize my Shadowrunner daddy, rip.

But anyway, so the idea here is that it's a cult leader as well as the evil monster outer god he worships, and the avatar?
>>
File: 1468167665294.jpg (436KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1468167665294.jpg
436KB, 1280x1920px
>>24578237
Yeah, I was thinking something like that was probably in order. This is all super early and in planning phases right now.
>>24578239
>Pls don't sexualize my Shadowrunner daddy
He's the only decent looking character I could think of off the top of my head that has the look I was imagining, and I can't draw. Suggestions for other characters that fit the bill are welcome.

And That's just what I've got so far. I figure I'll have a cultist or two for more random funtimes, as well as maybe a detective or PI looking into the cult's business. Just in case the need to have somethinh along those lines arises.
>>
File: tumblr_ogn1a1ctQl1vikq7po2_500.gif (1MB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogn1a1ctQl1vikq7po2_500.gif
1MB, 500x241px
>>24578239
I know the type. That shit is just terrible. The ones that act like big tough doms when we're just talking ooc are even worse, ugh. I still vividly remember talking ooc to a dude on one of my lewd blues with rl pics, and the "Dom" started treating me like I was the model? ("Just write the post already, whitey. You won't get this nigga cock by talking so much.") I just closed...

But anyway, I obviously didn't mean a gay Christian Grey, just similar themes.

I also want a urban fantasy thing where the girl is the monster for a change; and not an anime trope where she's cutesy and sunny despite being a monster. I want a buff, grumpy werewolf chick being awkward around her wimpy, maybe nerdy human who's read too much Twilight.
>>
>>24577720
Yep. I have scenes hanging for weeks because I can't fit them into my schedule between "too busy too lewd" and "too tired to lewd".
>>
>>24578100
Big rooms for specific kinks. Some of them are still dead in the water though, but some are active enough. Come in, start chatting about whatever random topic is up right now.
>>
https://www.f-list.net/c/detective%20stabler-

the madman.
>>
File: гтв.jpg (248KB, 1792x1982px)
гтв.jpg
248KB, 1792x1982px
I got new art of samra ad a cat boy commissioned.
>>
File: brock.jpg (115KB, 550x550px)
brock.jpg
115KB, 550x550px
>>24578516
I know that struggle.
Hell, I've got one that's been hanging since September 2nd, but that one's worth it.

On the plus side, with more new partners, sometimes they show up out of nowhere as well. Lucky me.
>>
File: heinous.png (221KB, 662x667px) Image search: [Google]
heinous.png
221KB, 662x667px
>>24578570
>two other canon alts
>>
>>24578619
>https://www.f-list.net/c/detective%20stabler-
they just put them in, they weren't there when I first checked

[spoiler]that's hilarious[/spoiler]
>>
>>24573112
>>24573113
>>24573167

Yeah, aside from the fact that no people, male or female, ever respond to me adding them.

As for "look elsewhere", I just kinda hijacked the thread because you're all in here having real discussion and, thankfully, got a real answer. Thanks, mates. Keep your blues dark and your pinks kawaii.
>>
File: 77702ea31222b54fe64d0729635f0622.jpg (127KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
77702ea31222b54fe64d0729635f0622.jpg
127KB, 1000x560px
>>24559095
Back on the topic of hackers.

How many Crash Override style 90s hackers are there out there. None?

http://www.dorkly.com/post/80078/computer-hacking-in-movies-vs-real-life
>>
File: d1acbaf0c5[1].jpg (97KB, 960x640px)
d1acbaf0c5[1].jpg
97KB, 960x640px
>>24578666
I don't know, but I've been tempted to make one for some time now.
>>
File: Zer0.jpg (810KB, 733x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Zer0.jpg
810KB, 733x1000px
>>24578666
I had one, but I like never used her, also I don't even think the profile was on F-list. It was RPH.
>>
>>24578575
Nice.

Also, what's that filename?
>>
>>24578880
The artist is Russian so I assume they named their files using Russian characters.
>>
>>24579316
Huh, interesting. Can you link their gallery or blog?
>>
>>24571996
>>24572011
>No True Purple

Uh huh
>>
>>24579329
http://sulkpuffer.deviantart.com/
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/sulkpuffer

Not a complete list from what I see in Google.
>>
>>24579358
>Not a complete list from what I see in Google.
Well, it's still very noice. Thanks!
>>
>>24578275
The thing I love about this "guy in a suit" porn is that all of them have clearly never worn a suit, and are generally tatted up.

Also I wish there was some suited daddy types who were paired with either twinks or transgirls.

>I also want a urban fantasy thing where the girl is the monster for a change; and not an anime trope where she's cutesy and sunny despite being a monster. I want a buff, grumpy werewolf chick being awkward around her wimpy, maybe nerdy human who's read too much Twilight.
That's cute as heck. I think there are a few characters like that. Although most of the submissive monstergirls I know are more tsundere or angry, not so much sullen and grump.

>>24578570
>>24578619
>His children are more than a bit dysfunctional, and while the show blames him for making them that way, due to working too much, that's a load of crap.
Wew lad, headcanoning.
It ain't like your daddy working too much and being a freak with untreated emotional issues might fuck someone up the few times he does see you.

>>24578575
>Samra with a big dick
hue.

>>24578660
>Yeah, aside from the fact that no people, male or female, ever respond to me adding them.
Sounds tough.
>>
>>24578666
That's silly because most of what real life hacking entails is actually making phone calls and tricking people into giving up their passwords. Or writing spyware code.

>>24578709
I would legitimately like to see someone use that guy or art like him for an F-list profile. Gimme someone who's weird and gawky and wears huge wire rims and has a gross stache.

>>24578826
RPH?
Is her laptop in a zippy case? What is she poking her forehead with?
>>
>TFW you came on here two years ago and got involved in ERPing then made a character, then made up an entire race from him then fucked some people, made up the deepest lore for said race, then fell in love with an RPing partner and you've been dating for the last year.
>>
>>24579420
Menatplay is one of the few porn studios that can do the "dudes fucking while wearing suits" thing right.

Also yeah! She isn't supposed to be submissive, maybe even have a dominant streak but ultimately tries to be romantic.

>>24579477
>dating your erp partner

wew lad
>>
>uh this RP addd looks goood
>check profile
>5 fucking chapters walla text of presentation and multiple collapse text
>all written in a excesive tasteless barrogue way
>uh better check the kinks
>long custom list with big as a fuck explanation for each one

I just want to play man.
>>
>>24579537
Guess you'd better check the shitty-looking ads instead.
>>
>>24579551
I dont know if a one liner character without pictures is better, you can be sinthetic and the same time good.
>>
>>24579559
Maybe you want the word "succinct" in there?
>>
>>24579537
>>24579559
Do you mean "baroque" and... I don't actually know what "sinthetic" might have meant.

>>24579500
Weaker dominants is hot. Also, dating your ERP partner isn't all that odd. It's bad form to expect it would happen, but it's not like there aren't relationships that formed from BDSM, which is often ERP but in real life. My only real relationships were all LDR.
>>
>>24579563
Oh, that makes more sense, yeah.
>Complains about verbose profiles
>Uses and misspells "baroque" and "succinct".
>>
>>24572802

But if she's kissed another man she isn't pure anymore. Where did I put my fedora?
>>
>>24579537
Sounds like one of my profiles desu senpai

>>24579567
Right? I like uncommon Dom/sub dynamics. It's why I like power bottoms so much and why I like it when the dom's smaller.
>>
>>24578666
I wanted to be one when I was a little kid. In middle school I bought a do it yourself guide to C++, but didn't have the money for the software.

I'd be up for learning now.

In terms of roleplay, my character is a more sullen and serious type of hacker, but could use his skills for humorous hacks if motivated by the right partner.
>>
File: rlport.jpg (25KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
rlport.jpg
25KB, 500x335px
Does anybody notice any difference between F-chat roleplayers who use real life profile pics versus those who use art?
>>
>>24579891
I find that the ones that use real life pictures are even bigger shitters than me. And that is pretty bad. That being said, the quality of players who use art is literally all over the fucking place.
>>
>>24579891
In my experience, people with rl pics are usually better players BUT for some reason all femboys with rl pics are a shit. All of them.
>>
>>24579429
>RPH?
Roleplay Heaven
>Is her laptop in a zippy case?
Yes
>What is she poking her forehead with?
Her laptop has a stylus.
>>
File: lappunch.jpg (124KB, 616x616px)
lappunch.jpg
124KB, 616x616px
>Partner I just met mentions that they are on a smartphone.
>>
>People who insist on rolling for certain things to happen during an ERP

They actually have a character sheet they made using some RPG system, and they want to roll dice versus skills or attributes to dictate what happens during the sex or anything else outside of that.
>>
>>24581005
>I popped your prostate, roll to see how long you're limp
I shit you not, saw that in a log.
>>
>>24581012
Holy shit. This kind of mentality befuddles me. And I even played D&D before. I can understand need for rules and dice in games like that, but I always approached ERP as like writing a story with a partner. Not a D&D game.
>>
I just made a character but I've never done this before. Anyone can give some tips? (pref female, would be more comfortable with my own gender.) :)
>>
>>24580167
I've felt the opposite. Also the real life "femboys" are always people using what is obviously cisgender women as their character art, often with a focus on how plump and fat their character's ass is.

>>24581005
>>24581025
Some people make character sheets but don't use them as anything other than a guideline.
For other people... well, that's their kink. They like the randomness. I mean, I approach RPGs as a story, too, but that doesn't mean I don't want a little randomness.
>>
>>24574243
I don't think you really need to put a character into a room to get play. When you're on the site you choose a default character alias and you can independently toggle LFRP on or off per profile.
I think you have to look at the slow pace of litphoria as a positive. F-list has new profiles every time you refresh the page at peak hours and I can still see the same people after a couple days on litphoria. Characters are a little less lost in the crowd.

We could make a /soc/ room?
>>
>>24581180
>We could make a /soc/ room?
There are like three of those already.
4chan/erpg/ is ostensibly the room. There's also Bunchacrunch's 4chan/erp/ Pillow Fort. And the /erp/lounge, which is most active. And /tg/chat, which is *too* active.
>>
>>24581215

Right so where are the litphoria equivalents? I'm not talking about f-list.
>>
>>24581239
Oh. Nevermind, then. Do what you will on Litphoria.
>>
>>24581043
You're gonna have to be more specific. Tips for what? Making your profile better? Approaching people? Advertising?
>>
File: desire-to-know.jpg (86KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
desire-to-know.jpg
86KB, 640x512px
>>24581012
Well at least they were nice enough not to make it permanent.

...Where was this log?
>>
>>24581338
http://pastebin.com/U46iVSwp
>>
File: d639b7500b155cd188524377073fab50.jpg (438KB, 1000x1267px) Image search: [Google]
d639b7500b155cd188524377073fab50.jpg
438KB, 1000x1267px
Would anyone be interested in an RP with a succubus focused on slice of life, romance, and experimentation? I've got a succubus that's trying to live as a normal highschooler and I think it would be fun to play out her getting close to a boy and revealing her demon side to him, and then they become FWBs and eventually are dating. I'm not sure I trust random F-listers to keep themselves from rushing the less sex-oriented stuff so they can get to the fucking.
>>
>>24581603
I guess I should add more details. They're both kind of outcasts and I'd prefer the boy to be a bit of an awkward nerdy virgin.
Finer details I suppose could be worked out over Flist. I'm still working on writing the character, she needs some tweaking.
>>
The plane has crashed, there were no survivors
>>
File: 01.jpg (170KB, 1350x960px)
01.jpg
170KB, 1350x960px
>>24581618
I always think of these things after I post. Part of the appeal of this idea is two awkward teenagers who are insecure and stuff figuring things out together. I think it would be cute to play out her figuring out a way to be with him without killing him, and him doing his best to satisfy her.
https://www.f-list.net/c/lilian%20the%20succubus/
I dunno, send me a message if this sounds interesting and we can figure it all out.
>>
I added custom kinks and an avatar:

https://www.f-list.net/c/matt%20barre
>>
File: 3da[1].png (206KB, 453x700px)
3da[1].png
206KB, 453x700px
>>24581603
>I'm not sure I trust random F-listers to keep themselves from rushing the less sex-oriented stuff so they can get to the fucking.

I feel your pain. It's weird, you want to RP a futa bulldom rapist and there are subs falling all over you, yet you when say you want to RP a harem comedy and no one is interested.

I'm not salty about this at all...
>>
I want to turn a shota into my trap loli sex slave, I start out by befriending him and playing games then convincing him to try girl clothes for shits and giggles and do things like sit on my lap / let me kiss his neck / give him baths etc
>>
>>24581739
I can understand. After all, a real plot takes time, which is a commitment most people aren't willing to give. A quick pump-and-dump takes just a few hours.
>>
>>24581754
There are lots of shotas/femboys like that on F-List, just be careful to pick one that actually put some work into his profile.
>>
File: 1479404356833.png (840KB, 1644x922px) Image search: [Google]
1479404356833.png
840KB, 1644x922px
f-list character creation reminds me of cringy deviantart OC. all i want to rp as a little girl(male) and rp sucking a dick. all this character creation and tags sheiit is frickin whacky and ruinin my cool vibes foreezy
>>
>>24582766
So stay away from F-List and go on Omegle or something.
>>
>>24582778
was that always an option? what have i been missing
>>
>>24582799
This is what you've been missing >>24542983

So yeah. It ain't chocolate and rainbows over there either.
>>
>>24582799
I'm just saying there's more than F-List. F-List is kind of an odd choice if you aren't interested in writing a profile.
>>
>>24582766
im into men who want to be little girls and you sound like a total normie so I'll pass senpai
>>
File: Ryoko2.gif (20KB, 209x170px) Image search: [Google]
Ryoko2.gif
20KB, 209x170px
>>24581739
Post your profile. Someone will be into that.
>>
>>24575548
Not very well, you still manage to find every profile I make.
>>
File: 1434841640115.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434841640115.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
So is it normal to have trouble finding someone to play with?
I haven't had any luck yet,
>>
>>24583226
Depends on what you're playing as, what you're looking for, when you're doing it, how you're looking, etc. Give some details; what's your scenario?
>>
>>24583239
I´m playing as >>24571222

Don't have anything in mind, Im lurking S/M chats finding someone to hurt or someone to hurt me, I check their profiles and I make up ideas for our characters.

there was a masoshitic girl, I wanted to assault in a dark alley and kidnap, and a demon king I wanted to challenge and get raped by.

Is it my fault?
>>
>>24582567
F-List is way too autistic, I want something on tinychat or in the thread or something

Shotas and trap lolis hmu :3
>>
>>24583252
have you tried, the /trash/ erp thread?
>>
>>24556991
Street justice is tough justice sometimes.

Walk softly an carry a big paddle in case you RUN into trouble.

[spoiler]i think i was there for that. I was the paddle. Good times, good times.[/spoiler]
>>
>>24583257
nope, I don't visit the trash as often as others.
>>
File: supply and demand.png (40KB, 868x445px) Image search: [Google]
supply and demand.png
40KB, 868x445px
This morning on Fun With Flist Searches:

Statistics of Supply and Demand!
>>
>>24583324
Well they have a long rolling thread of ERP going, so you may want to check it out. However if you want to be something other than faceless male anon, you need to have a big solid collection of pictures for avatarfagging.
>>
>>24583393
Chants need more lables, this is spreadsheet 101
>>
>>24582766
>>24583252
If you don't like knowing who your partner is playing as and what they're into, the site literally called "fetish list" is not going to be for you. There are a ton of places to go for random jump-in and make it up as you go along style typefucking, including the rest of this board.

>>24583177
Are you that person? I haven't heard from you in ages, and only found out because you told me.

>>24583226
>>24583242
Did you approach them and get turned down?

>>24583393
>>24583604
There's no labels here. What the fuck is this information? Presumably you've got enough fucks to give that you're trying to prove me wrong, but if you want to do that you'd need to list what you've done and what information you're showing. It clearly isn't even using the F-list gender colours.
>>
>>24583571
Eh, should be clear enough.
The top row matches colors that you oughta now, progression from green to red also should be obvious.
>>
>>24583610
>Presumably you've got enough fucks to give that you're trying to prove me wrong
lol wut

You aren't the center of the universe.
>>
>>24583616
It's not obvious at all, or you wouldn't have had two people asking what you're showing us. Tell us what you did and label everything.

>>24583620
Sorry, I just assumed, since that seems to be the only time anyone cares to math things out. Either way, you went to all that trouble, I'd assume you want people to actually understand what you were doing.
>>
>>24583616
>progression from green to red also should be obvious
...Thinking about it now it makes sense yeah
No furs
furs okay
humans okay
no humans

but what do the 7 smaller pie charts mean exactly?
>>
>>24583657
Huh.
No, you went in the wrong direction.
The rows are Fave-Yes-Maybe-No.
>>
>>24583657
How did you even get that? I assumed it was about gender, not furries.
>>
>>24583670 >>24583687
Clearly I have brain problems
...or maybe its because I have been awake since 6pm last night.
I dunno, I'm retarded either way.
>>
File: I feel you.png (162KB, 187x433px) Image search: [Google]
I feel you.png
162KB, 187x433px
>>24583691
>...or maybe its because I have been awake since 6pm last night.
mfw

...oh and also the mysterious left column is femboys; they have kink for them but no dedicated gender setting so there's nothing to compare them in a piechart.
>>
>>24583701
Wait, what?
Just explain to us what you did.
>>
>>24583704
>>24583701
No don't explain, any non autist has enough information already and it's too fun to see Doughie here to flail around helplessly.
>>
>>24583610
Couldn't have been me, I don't play canons.
>>
>>24583893
What about canons?
>>
>>24583936
Get a load of this guy and his bulge-noticing ID.
>>
>>24583956
OwO
How did no one point that out until just now?
>>
Fuck! I spent like a half hour creating my character, only for the changes to not save and get logged out when I hit submit. Damn it.
>>
>>24584162
I'm one to always save all my changes after each "section" of the profile I finish up, to prevent exactly that unfortunate thing from happening to me.
>>
>>24583650
Oh there's that victim complex rising up again!
>>
>add a girl from omegle on Kik
>proceed to have a 10 hour RP session
My God, staying in character for that long is exhausting.
>>
File: 5688546.jpg (487KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
5688546.jpg
487KB, 1500x844px
>>24584253
>Implying this isn't a thing people do
Also, aren't you just proving my victim complex is justified when you jump out to go "haha, such a victim complex"?
>>
>>24584343
Not whilst you're busy shouting down at anyone that dares to post a thing in the thread.
>>
File: Punk Mirror.gif (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Punk Mirror.gif
3MB, 720x405px
>>24584360
Sounds like someone has a persecution complex.
>>
File: 1677772704.jpg (100KB, 691x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1677772704.jpg
100KB, 691x1000px
>In a roleplay
>Not a stickler for spelling or grammar, ordinarily.
>Partner writes in these very long run-on sentences with words and phrases tossed in seemingly just to pad out his post length.
>He is otherwise polite, and the roleplay might've been very fun if the delivery didn't mar it.
>At the end, he asks me: "How is it so far?"
>Torn between honest critique, or just a polite "It's good"

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO IF THIS EVER HAPPENS AGAIN?!!
>>
>>24584395
"You really need to stop padding your posts with run-on sentences and other things that don't fit. The play was good, but the delivery really marred it."
>>
>>24584395
>>24584419
Or if you want to be a bit softer, just mention that some of the sentences seemed to run on and ramble. If that doesn't get them focused next time, that's when I'd be a bit more direct personally.
Run-on sentences are really easy to fall into in rp because you just keep describing what happens as one thing happens and as another thing happens and as she moans fuckingly as he fucks moaningly as as as 'as' is probably my biggest crutch as a writer, christ.
>>
File: Eri.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eri.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>24584546
Yeah, I'm not going to lie: I thought I was a bit long winded myself. I'm one of those "paragraph posters." And I always take advantage of the fact that everybody has either a penis or a vagina, two hands, and a mouth to be doing all sorts of fun things with all at the same time. So I might not abuse "as" as much as you do, some self-critique made me wonder if I was trying to cram too much into a single sentence or paragraph, and I've been abusing commas as my personal crutch.
>>
>>24584583
>And I always take advantage of the fact that everybody has either a penis or a vagina, two hands, and a mouth to be doing all sorts of fun things with all at the same time.
Exactly! There's just so much fun stuff going on at any given point in time, and beyond being fun it's just important to keep track of where hands and limbs and bodies are and what they're doing so that your partner knows what they have to work with, you know?
And I mean I make a conscious effort to break up my sentences, but yeah.
>>
File: 1468176407915.png (398KB, 475x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468176407915.png
398KB, 475x1280px
>>24584583
I've recently branched out from comma abuse into full-on semicolon violence.
>>
>>24584369
>>24584343
Did you check my profile? >>24581719

Clara is the type of lady my character was made to fool around with.
>>
File: shurima.jpg (118KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
shurima.jpg
118KB, 594x594px
test
>>
>>24584774
thats a weird looking penis
>>
File: 1438658275059.jpg (121KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
1438658275059.jpg
121KB, 599x880px
>tfw your new partner is a godmode witch that wants to turn you into a subservient fuccboi and all you wanna do is summon the demiurge and undo existence
>>
So, finally got around to telling 2 other player that have been after me for rp for a while that im just not that interested in their characters.

Haven't been here that long, so I still have enough humanity to feel bad about shooting two other people down. Been on the other side, know how that feels.
Just... the last time I even tried to rp with one of them I ended up staring at the screen for 20 minutes on the first post and just being completely unable to conjure up a reply.

Feels bad, Sticking around long enough to see yourself become the ass-hole.

Thanks for reading, just needed to type that out to somebody.
>>
File: iknowthatfeel.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeel.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>24585346
>>
>>24581780

With my hacker character, I encourage a full scale plot. At a certain point sex without meaning loses its fun.
>>
File: 1479188879886.jpg (178KB, 1280x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1479188879886.jpg
178KB, 1280x1433px
Any suggestions for a demon bitch with an electra complex that doesn't sound too hackneyed?
I got a craving for devil butt.
>>
File: 00c46f0351fee80cd1206df8e55eca58.jpg (312KB, 700x1020px) Image search: [Google]
00c46f0351fee80cd1206df8e55eca58.jpg
312KB, 700x1020px
>>24585575
>An Elektra complex
But...
You mean, like... with Satan?

Or do you mean daddy types in general?
>>
>>24585637
I was thinking more along the lines of whoever her daddy was when she was a human.
She was such a humongous slutbag, the demons decided they wanted a piece of that and let her join them, allowing her to "haunt" daddy every now and then and do crazy shit like blowing him under the table when he's having breakfast with the rest of them.
Also just daddy types in general.
>>
>>24585575
>Any suggestions for a demon bitch with an electra complex that doesn't sound too hackneyed?

If there's one thing I learned from F-List, it's that there's hardly such thing as "too hackneyed." Certain tropes/archetypes/fetishes exist precisely because people love them so much. So, don't worry so much if you can't come up with a big unique spin on a demon bitch with an electra complex - just the fact you're willing to play as one is enough for people to get off to.
>>
Someone from the /trash/ ERP thread here. Lately that place has...gotten out of hand. It's been -awful-. I left in October, promising an eventual return at some point. I've still got the urge to typefuck though. Playing over Discord has been fun enough but... I know F-List is the biggest and basically what this thread is about. Is there any tips? Like what to include in your profile to help in generating partners for example. If it helps, I tend to play straight/bi canons and veer more towards girls and shemales, and I'm not the sort of person who is necessarily consistent in their word count.
>>
>>24585661
Oh, the formerly human type of demon.

>>24585834
>/trash/ has gotten out of hand
>>
>>24583610
Yeah it's probably me. I just lurk the rooms/thread and generally avoid the shitstorm that is /erp/ personal drama. I'm pretty sure I've got friends on either side of several little drama wars, but since I never bring it up it never becomes an issue.
>>
>Are you that person?
>>24583893
>Couldn't have been me, I don't play canons.
>>24585978
>Yeah it's probably me.
You seem uncertain. Though if you don't play canons, it wasn't you. Unless I've embarrassed more than one person with how much they were into the play and didn't know about it.
But I feel like embarrassing two someones so much they delete their character out of shame for their pervert-feelings is the sort of thing I'd remember.
>>
>>24586027
Take a step back and read through the conversation again. Something won't add up and you'll figure it out.
>>
Okay... so 23/f here. I haven't roleplayed in a LONG time. Back on myspace -cringe- there was a similar community. But not just for 'typefucking'. It's been a good few years... I'm currently in a relationship and he doesn't know I used to RP or anything ... but damn, I miss it. Is F-List really a good website to get starting in ? I'm kinda hesitant. But I also want to fulfil a craving.
>>
>>24586132
>But not just for 'typefucking'
>I'm currently in a relationship and he doesn't know I used to RP or anything
>I also want to fulfil a craving.

I'm no Dr Phil, but this is pretty much step one in the cheaters handbook. I'd start asking myself why my relationship is so crappy I feel a craving to simulate a fake online relationship with an anonymous stranger, and more importantly when it became okay to hide things about myself from my SO.
>>
>>24586132
>Is F-List really a good website to get starting in ?

Well, it's certainly one of the EASIER sites to get started in. But it's really hard to judge what qualifies as a "good" website to start out in, because they've all got their faults.
>>
>stranger introduces itself as a 35 year old on omegle and asks for my kinks
>I say I'm into older women
>She offers son/mom rp
>Diamonds.jpg
>After one post she DC's
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>24586286
OMEGLE, SON

...Imma launch another session of omeglespy, hope its gonna be fun.
>>
>>24586299
Ooh boy the first one is actually startin somethin.
>>
>>24586299
I know it's omegle. I've been grinding out like 30 hours worth of omegle this week. Got like 5 decent rps. But this one was perfect and it slipped away. fugg :--DDD
>>
>>24586311
Shit, banhammer was quick on the uptake today
http://pastebin.com/X2kLu9Xf
>>
>>24586188
That all seems a touch idealistic or naive. I don't think anybody ever tells anyone else every single little thing they do, relationship or no; we'll all lie by omission sooner or later, not through intent, but simply because it isn't relevant.

But then, I also wouldn't consider ERP to be analogous to cheating, or having much of anything to with real sex/relationships at all. It's collaborative writing. Should someone feel bad for writing smut on their own? Tons of people do that. Should someone feel bad for writing a story with someone else? Tons of people do that too. So why should the combination of those things be any different?

I think the issue is a lot of people treat ERP like cybering, or like a proxy for real relationships, or a way to get into a relationship (which is fucking stupid), when all it's actually good for is to satisfy one's desire to write stories (and smut). Every person who's come in here and acted like they can ERP their way into a real-world relationship has been rightly laughed at, because-- well, it's like using a handgun to open a bottle. Will it work? Rarely, but sure, sometimes you'll hit it just right. But most of the time it'll just be messy, unpleasant, and a really dumb idea. Use a handgun for handgun things, and use something else to open bottles. Use smut-writing for smut-writing, and use something else for relationship stuff. Y'know?

I dunno, someone idiot-check me here, maybe I'm just crazy.
>>
>>24586113
Clearly nothing is coming to mind.

>>24586188
Hey, nothing wrong with fake stuff. Most of this is stuff people wouldn't want to tell a partner about. But it's also the kind of thing where if a partner found out about it, they'd be incredibly upset. Always better to start out by telling them, or let it be known from the start. Or, you know, sexually RP with them (in bed). Or even just ERP (since not every couple is or wants to be sexually active).

>>24586717
A lot of people would consider ERP if not cheating, close to it. It's collaborative writing, but it's also sexual in nature. Most relationships, instilled with notions of monogamy as children, aren't going to take typefucking in stride.

I mean, everything you're saying is true, but at the end of the day your goal is still using someone else besides your partner to get off. And while a lot of people wouldn't see a problem with that, a lot of people would see it as cheating. I mean, a surprising amount of people see *porn* as cheating, though that number seems to have gone down.

Of course, I'd be more concerned about people doing cutesy cuddling story bullshit than I would gross degrading abuse smut.
>>
>>24587074
>Clearly nothing is coming to mind.

Yep, you totally missed it.
>>
>>24587103
I just said that, yes, so if you could fill me in, I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>24587074
>A lot of people would consider ERP if not cheating, close to it.

You don't know that.
>>
>>24587107
I guess.
Who brought up canons first?
>>
>>24587146
For what it's worth, I've known people who got incredibly pissed off when they found out their significant other was sexting somebody else.
>>
File: InCase_MELT_05.jpg (274KB, 1250x1799px) Image search: [Google]
InCase_MELT_05.jpg
274KB, 1250x1799px
>>24587146
Are you seriously trying to start shit over that statement? How would you even prove me wrong? "A lot" isn't even a solid number. Do you really feel me saying "a lot of people would consider ERP if not cheating, close to it" a statement worthy of throwing down the gauntlet and saying "Liar!"? How about this, then: I have heard from plenty of people that their partner would consider it cheating if they were typefucking, and a noticable amount of people have claimed they were going to stop ERPing due to their significant others not approving".

>>24587163
You did, which is why I was confused that you'd bring it up if you weren't the person in question, and was trying to see if you misread something. Your second reply, bringing up how you lurk the rooms and thread and avoid the shitstorm also seemed unrelated, so I wasn't sure if you were the person in question.
So you're either the person in question being very confusing and not realizing that I'm trying to suss out if it was you without naming the character in question, or you're someone else who simply thinks I'm talking about you.

>>24587207
While we like to think we're a few steps removed from sexting here, as the usual /soc/ posters show, we really aren't seen that way. If I were some "normie" and found out my significant other was sending long lurid posts to someone, I'd actually be even more insecure and worried.
̶C̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶R̶P̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶h̶i̶p̶.
̶ ̶T̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶R̶P̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶.
>>
>>24587146
i had someone break up with me because of ERP once
>>
>>24587232
They consider it cheating?

Or they thought you were spending too much time with it?
>>
>>24587671
They considered it cheating.
>>
>>24587671
Look at it from a "Normie" perspective.

You're doing something with another human being with the goal is to gain sexual pleasure.
>>
>>24587671
>>24587232
>tfw I told my gf about it
>hey you know I started role playing
>what kind of role playing?
>...
>so... what 's your fursona?
>we both laugth together
>>
>>24587932
What is your fursona?
>>
File: hairyh00man.jpg (317KB, 693x930px)
hairyh00man.jpg
317KB, 693x930px
>>24587942
Mine's this! :D
>>
File: 660705_1.jpg (83KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
660705_1.jpg
83KB, 630x630px
>>24588017
>>
>>24588029
HAWT!
>>
>>24588043
Wanna put your Chief of Staff in my Oval Office?
>>
>>24588058
Only if you stuff my ballot box, baby.
>>
>>24587228
>How would you even prove me wrong?

How can you prove it's accurate?
>>
>>24588257
Well, people actually corroborated what I said, so there's that.
>>
>>24588262
Anecdotes aren't evidence.
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 129

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.