[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever met someone from 4chan irl. How was it? What did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3963.jpg (22KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3963.jpg
22KB, 259x194px
Anyone ever met someone from 4chan irl. How was it? What did you do? And anyone in the 513 area
Code? Curious to who is here:)
>>
I've talked to a bunch of girls from /soc/ and /b/. Met up with one girl from here. She seemed really sweet at first but got pretty nasty and pushed me away once she started to like me. Projected like crazy and demanded that I was getting "attached" to her, because actually liking people is apparently just the devil. I ghosted at that point. Idk man.
>>
Vocafag from back in the day, I guess it's now called MSA. Met a femanon who was a "fan" of me and lived a few hours away. We got along great, and we fucked most of the night and morning. Met another "fan" about 8 hours away, we only hung out though.

Met an anon who lives in my city. Wasn't a fan, we just ended up hanging out in the same t-i-n-y-c-h-a-t. We played DDR at an arcade. I won!

Fuck you, captcha system. This is my reformat.
>>
>>24536652
met up with 3 people so far. 2 of which are dating. Good friends :) planning to meet more when I go overseas soon.
>>
Met up with a girl from soc to see a movie then have lunch. It was ok but she was way too quiet so it was really awkward.
>>
I met five CWs from /soc/ in person and they were all pretty, witty people. One of them was only sixteen, so she and I just bummed around Phoenix, AZ for a day (disappointing her b/c she was quite the hornball.) Sexxed all the others and ended up marrying one of them last year.

So far so good.
>>
I've fucked a few girls from here, possibly going to fuck another. They've all been normal, so no real complaints.
>>
>>24536652
Met a pretty cool guy several years ago. Homies now.
Went to an anime convention, introduced me to night life, and some cool shit hanging around him.
I legit expected to die,get raped, mugged, kidnapped.
Chill bro.
>>
I've met alot of people from 4chan. On soc only one person.

/Soc/- nice girl that was into me ended getting married to some other dude

/Cgl/ - met groups of people for anime cons. It was fun. Too many party weebs though.

/b/- a girl i met in a game, she was really fun lost the contact info though :c. We only hung out for 30 minutes i was visting from out of state.

Never had a bad experince.
>>
>>24536652
This actually reminded me that I dated someone from here for two years. I never really thought of it as meeting from /soc/ though. Feels like a lifetime ago. No idea what happened to her.

I got close to meeting a few other girls from here but they're always incredibly shy/awkward and it gets kinda irritating after a while.
>>
i wouldn't advise it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.