[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going on a business trip for 2 weeks and i think my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 20161105_193623.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_193623.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
I'm going on a business trip for 2 weeks and i think my wife is cheating on me..

is this a good hidden camera?

p.s - if she doe's ill post the full video to get back at her.
>>
>>24535703
Is that a binder? And what does she do that makes yoy suspect so. Additonaly, will we have to wait the full 2 weeks to see if so.
>>
her behavior is really weird recently she is going to work really early and coming back really late.

i bought this 24/7 camera , i don't know the company name i bought it off a 2nd hand store..

yes you will have to wait 2 weeks but i just need an answer if this spot is good or not..
>>
>>24535703
Just get a divorce. If you are already wiring the house there isn't a relationship...
>>
>>24535844
that seems like an overreaction. Definetly have a long conversation with your wife if it turns out she isn't cheating though
>>
There's very few scenarios where this works out well for you OP. I would confront her about in person instead. If you can't talk to her about it then you guys should get a divorce anyway. What will you do if she finds the camera? Especially if she ISN'T cheating?That thing looks pretty obvious.
>>
>>24535852
Overreaction? He purchased a spy cam to watch the woman he promised to "love, honor, and trust til..." obviously it's already over in his mind, he sits there looking at her everyday wondering who she's fucking. Even if it's not true, he's going to drive her away or make it true in the end.
>>
you will most likely regret this decision if she is indeed cheating on you.

Shes your wife, you are supposed to trust each other, just ask her straight about it, if she denies it and you still dont trust her then rethink your marriage.

You really dont need to see that video mate.
>>
>>24535932
Exactly. Every time you hear of murder-suicides... THIS!
>>
OP don't listen to these people, I work in a surveillance business and have all my life, if you suspect it is happening then you need to find out...

https://privacyelectronics.com/spyshop/

go here and buy a proper camera, that thing you have isn't going to work...
>>
>>24536383
Scum
>>
>>24536383
It's a stupid plan. What if she is cheating and doesn't do it in the house so he doesn't catch her. He needs to confront her and the issues. I do agree the camera wont work though lol.
>>
>>24536420
if you confront her she will start covering her tracks better and playing him harder...

it's best to leave her in the dark about it until he can confirm she is or isn't cheating...

I have helped thousands of people figure this kind of thing out. If you can't catch her at home, then you'd better start tracking her car with a GPS tracker and listening in on her phone conversations and text conversations.

If none of that works then you have to hire a PI to follow her.
>>
>>24536493
this!

Why not just go straight to the PI, he could track her other places besides your home. If he doesn't find anything, you're good and you can relax. If he does then you have time to be creative on how you bring it up to her and/or leave her
>>
>>24536493
If you confront her and don't trust what she says you need to end the relationship anyway not spy on people.........
>>
>>24536515
PI are usually pretty expensive, people spend thousands on them, which is why it is more cost effective to buy some tracking and spy equipment first before you hire one

>>24536651
again, she could lie and re-assure him nothing is happening and start covering her tracks, which is why he needs to confirm what is going on...
>>
>>24536493
This guy is right. If she is cheating and you express doubts, she will push it underground.

Checking phone and texts, GPS phone and car tracker and confirm her answers with that data. Review phone bills for frequently called numbers that you don't recognize. Do you have full access to her computer and phone of does she keep them password protected?

Always have proof before confronting but never explain where you got the proof.
>>
>>24539869
You guy's sound crazy... why not chain her in the basement when you're gone.

You're crossing the FINISH line by doing this, it's over, even if your video turns up nothing, mark my words, it's over.

The funny thing is you know that you drove her away, it's guilt that's telling you that she's cheating on you, because deep down you know that if you were treated like that, you would be out looking for love somewhere else too.
>>
>>24539929
>>24539929
disregard this dude, he is speaking out of ignorance, like I said before I have been in this business for over 20 years, I have watched thousands of people expose liars and cheaters, it isn't crazy it's necessary, unfortunately so
>>
It isn't necessary. If he doesn't trust her the relationship needs to end whether she's doing anything or not. So him finding out is just to sate some sick curiosity. Unless you need it because you didn't sign a pre nup don't fucking do this OP just end it.

>>24539869
All of this is illegal and insane. What if she went to the police?
>>
>>24540149
Went to the police for what? Clearly shows how much you know and how much we should disregard your opinion. So what he should just stand up and let his wife get plowed by some other dude while he is completely oblivous. No. You find out why the fuck your wife is having unusual behaviors, the wife obviously did something to test his trust in her. She is at fault, and the husband needs to find out and not sit there with his thumb up his ass wondering why his wife is out so god damn late
>>
>>24539929
Wanna know how i can tell you're a cuck?
>>
>>24540124
And you're scum that profits off of it...
>>
>>24540180
Sure, I could use a good panchymagogue today...
>>
>>24540173
Because she could if he went through her phone and tracked her movements?

How is this woman at fault because her husband thinks she's up to something? Wow your reasoning is so well thought out, it really does show how much I know. I know you don't respect my opinion, I don't care. I'm right. I'm not telling him to sit there with his thumb up his ass I'm telling him to dump her right fucking now and not bother.
>>
>>24540149
What's illegal? Most marital property is shared. Tracking her via GPS or phone tracking isn't illegal.

Look... something set him down this path. Better to confirm either way and then see what happens rather than her bringing home an STD.
>>
>>24540370
He can't go through her cellphone and emails like that guy suggested.

Why better to confirm? Why not address the thing that makes him think she's cheating? If she is, she's a cunt, drop her. If she says she isn't and he can't trust her, he should end it anyway. So sure he could prove that she's not cheating but the relationship wont have any value any more so what's the fucking point? Why does he NEED to know? He doesn't. The solution for not trusting your wife is divorce or couples therapy not surveillance.
>>
>>24540149
it isn't illegal, it isn't insane, you just want to win the argument, you haven't provided any good advice in the thread so fuck off

>>24540292
>>24540363

I don't profit from this. I don't own the company I linked him to. I am just giving him real advice based on years of experience in with these particular situations... so far all YOU have done is call him crazy and tried to convince him to make the uninformed decision to dump his gf without finding out what is going on first...
>>
>>24540390
So what if he talks to her, believes her that she isnt cheating, continues the relationship, then it turns out she was cheating and gives him an std and/or was taking money and using it on the guy she was cheatif with him on. And it all could have been prevented if he caught it on tape. And also whats the difference of him suspecting and leaving a camera to him suspecting her and not really leaving o the business trip and coming back and finding her in bed with another guy. She still getting caught its just easier with the camera cause he wont have to sit and wait around and walk in on them doing it.
>>
>>24540433
It's her personal property. If it's password protected? He can't do that shit.

It is your opinion that I have contributed nothing useful. It is my opinion that you haven't provided any yourself.

It's his WIFE not a gf. I never called him crazy I called him stupid. We're telling him to be informed about the relationship. What she's up to doesn't matter now that he's done this. If he doesn't trust her it's over. There's no point to finding out if a woman you can't trust anyway is cheating on you or not. If he has to spy on her it's not worth saving. Marriage is supposed to be an equal partnership blah blah trust and support and all that shit. Doesn't sound like that's what OP's got. His problem is bigger than the possibly cheating wife. How is this so hard to grasp? I get that you are literally incapable of understanding my viewpoint and I yours so I'm just going to be a nuisance. I sincerely hope no woman loves you for her sake.
>>
>>24540476
That's how the world fucking works. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean you should spy on people. If that's the case then she's a terrible fucking person and I'm sorry OP. Get something nice out of the divorce for it. He doesn't have anything other than her acting different and long work hours. It's not enough to jump to this conclusion without asking her about the behavior. Not even ask her if she's cheating, just fucking ask her why she's acting weird and see what she says before buying a fucking spy camera.
>>
>>24540433
>I have been in this business for over 20 years
>I don't profit from this
My bad, so you are lying scum...

At this point he is crazy for being delusional to think he's behaving like a worthwhile partner. You two can rationalize it all you want, but if I found my partner purchased a spy camera out of distrust I would walk away from the relationship.

It's over...
>>
>>24540505
He already bought it...
>>
>>24540552
He meant he doesnt profit off of giving this poor chum some advice on what to do in this particular situation.
>>
>>24540505
> Thats just the way the world works.

Fuck no now i know your argument is bullshit. People who say "thats how the world works" do so when they know they are losing. What op is doing here can shield him from years of pain and agony and a pointless marriage.
>>
>>24535703
yeah, just make sure it isn't somewhere she would move it from.
>>24535844
>>24535852
>>24535893
These people are retarded OP, it's your alimony.
The people think love and trust go hand in hand, I've seen parents unconditionally love their children whilst not trusting them, and the same goes for other people who you find yourself close to.

Either way OP, you're gonna feel angry, just try and keep your in the background and try not to say any brash things. Loving someone who is estranged from your presence hurts, and it's your responsibility to search for the truth.

Read into you local statues on wiretapping, and make certain you aren't committing a crime.

Yeah, don't confront her. Women will lie just so your feelings aren't hurt, and your own mind will be your worst enemy.

>>24535944
>>24535932
Murdering your wife for infidelity is okay in my book. I don't think women know what they really are getting into winning a man's heart, they're pretty dumb.
>>
Since it's all about honesty, he's going to tell her either way when he gets back, right...

Shout out to the other Anons that don't have a bent moral compass.
>>
Every day I'm surprised more and more with how horribly people conduct their relationships and how fucking stupid they are for getting in them in the first place.

This guy clearly doesn't trust his wife, for whatever reason, at this point it doesn't even matter - with this kind of resentment, anger, and dishonesty his marriage will never fucking recover. You should just leave at this point, gathering evidence that she's cheating is only okay if you're trying to get a divorce or something, which is clearly what you're planning on doing with that information, or are you excited about being a cuck? Who knows.

Here's a bit of advice for the future, mate, if you wanna have a healthy, prosperous relationship try talking about your issues as they come up. Try voicing what's bothering you as it bothers you. Letting shit pile up like this, bottling it all up inside, and then going to an anonymous message board to reassure yourself clearly shows you got some issues there.

Find someone you can be honest with, someone who makes you happy, and preferably someone that wants to wake you up with a blow job in the morning. Those things seem to be a great foundation for a good marriage.
>>
I had a similar situation, only she left herself signed in on my phone, I had confronted her before I really knew she lied. When I did see she was going behind my back, she lied again saying they were only friends, it was 2 1/2 years ago, we will be separated in January for a year, get proof and move on, I tried to salvage our relationship and I'm reduced to being a paycheck every Friday, sorry, I've been there
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.