[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm kinda scared i might be sociopaths. See i don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I'm kinda scared i might be sociopaths.
See i don't feel many emotions, i get frustrated and angry to easily but i have no emotions or feelings that indicate care and love.

It's kinda disgusting that i want those feelings but can't have them because i was born without them.

I'm forever to be a person who needs other people to tell me how to feel.
tho most people tell me to feel shit so i end up in a depressed state cos people remind me how often i fuck up and am a heartless bad person.

i been told i'm heartless very often, i even see it in my brother, that lack of emotion the show or tell of someone who is trying to fake it, i mean he is worse than i am at faking emotional responces we are both bad enough but he is far worse yet he has the wife and decent job and i'm fucked with my NEET life and no friends.

see i had a mental break down last year, I lost everything, my friends my job my mind. my personality changed deeply and i have issues with retaining information and no problems giving it. i talk about my shit constantly it's my worse thing to do, i always turn subjects to my own problems when i relate to something i wish i could stop doing that but it't ingrained it's a refelx one i've become far to good at.

don't get me wrong i'm not depressed or anything nore am i willing to murder someone so don't confuse my story with that of a cuck emo kid or serial killer as i am nether.

right now i'd like to know if any women have dated a guy like me how you coped with it and what advice you could give to make me a better person so i don't go postal and kill a bunch of SJWs at a black lives matter protest.
>>
>>24535675
You keep contradicting yourself.
>people tell me to feel shit so I end up in a depressed state
>Don't det me wrong I'm not depressed, nor am I willing to murder someone
>so I don't go postal and kill a bunch of SJW's

Just an observation. Psychologist can help you make sense of your problems organize them. Also keeping a diary helps me. Good luck anon. I'm sure there are many people who would like to help you, but ultimately no one knows what is fucked about you but you.
>>
Its cool just get laid.
>>
>>24535675
You say that but, it doesn't sound like you're a sociopath, it sounds like you're depressed. I don't mean sad, I mean depressed. If you were a sociopath, you likely wouldn't bitch about it, you would get on with your life and blend in like a motherfucker.
>>24536125
Kek
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.