[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression Stories Thread anons just tell stories of a bad day,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1453071655833.jpg (53KB, 1018x626px) Image search: [Google]
1453071655833.jpg
53KB, 1018x626px
Depression Stories Thread
anons just tell stories of a bad day, bad childhood,abuse,heart break,sexual assault,or etc.
>>
So about a year and a half ago I started talking to this guy through kik (this was when you could search for groups and shit) and we started to talk every day. He was from England and I'm from midwest USA, anyways, we start calling each other and eventually are facetiming whatever.. so the whole time I know he has a girlfriend that he's living with and he has a kid with her.. (hes 26 and im 22) so we talk when he goes to work.. then he deletes the app when he goes home. I knew he had this relationship going into it so I couldn't really say anything, but he knew how I felt so he assured me every day that it was only temporary until he had enough money to move out. anyways, long story short he completely vanished three months ago and blocked me on everything. I honestly feel like this crazy naive stupid girl. So much wasted time, but it's really hard to move on without closure.
>>
>>24533889
If you recall the time spending with him wasted, he wasnt the right person anyway. And you should seriously consider changing your mindset, what was your initial goal?
>>
>>24533889
No offense, but once a cheater always a cheater. Someone who would leave thier child and wife for a girl he has met over the Internet, isn't a good man
>>
Im depressed right now
She seemingly abandoned me idk why
>>
Okay, okay, okay, so this one time, like, I was driving a 1974 Volkswagen Type 1, right? And this kid, boom! Outta nowhere. Okay, let me back up. So this kid takes his dad's car for a joy ride with only a permit and of course, no permission from dad. Dumb shit is like sixteen, driving alone, no clue what he's doing. He makes a left turn in front of me as I'm entering the intersection at forty miles per hour. Obviously I had no time to react! I can still remember that split second when I heard my step dad yelling from the passenger seat. I had quickly glanced up because I noticed the light turned yellow as I was going through the intersection, happens all the time, step dad yells at the top of his lungs "watch out!," look down and there I see his piece of shit white Toyota. My thought right before impact, "is this really happening?"

Black out.

Wake up, no idea where I am. Windshield is cracked and there's blood on it. "I've been in an accident." Immidiately check myself praying to God I didn't lose a limb or find a bone sticking out somewhere. Nothing. A little blood on my head, no huge wound, a slightly sharp pain on my hand that later turned out to be a fractured middle finger but no big deal. Tyr to open the door but it's jammed, the stupid car was crushed! I'm yelling at that stupid prick, "I'm going to kick your ass you fucking bitch!" I knew it was his fault but I'm so out of it and the door, God jammed that door for him.

But I'm not alone! Turn to look at my step dad, oh shit! 6'4, 250+ lbs ex high-school linebacker truck driver beast is passed out in my passenger seat and I think he's dead. Shake him, yell, nothing. He's dead. ¡Marrone!

Someone eventually helps unjam the door and we get my step dad out of the car because it was leaking gasoline. Step dad spent ten days in the ICU with all the ribs on his left side fractured, I got away with some cuts, bruises and a fractured bird. Oh, and PTSD.

No seat belts, iron steering wheel was bent like spaghetti.
>>
>>24534536
What happened to the kid
>>
>>24534610
Permit revoked? Something like that. Slap on the wrist basically. I think his dad had some issues with his insurance company since the car was registered to him but nothing serious. They could have gotten away with murder it seems.
>>
>>24534628
So your step dad died that evening or at the hospital?
>>
>>24534631
Na, he didn't die. He almost did in the ICU from a possible punctured lung but he eventually recovered and got better.
>>
>>24533889
Failed friendships or relationships are not wasted time. I know it can feel like that, but you have to looked at it for what it actually is, a learning experience. You come out of it with hopefully better decision making in the future and a better ability to handle the sadness when it does happen.

Also this >>24534234
If the person isn't single, don't bother, if they're willing to leave someone for you, they're willing to leave you for someone better once they get bored.
>>
>>24533842
Is that Gingy?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.