[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our kik group is one of peace and love, where life-long memories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-11-04-20-22-33.png (145KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-04-20-22-33.png
145KB, 720x1280px
Our kik group is one of peace and love, where life-long memories and friendships are made. Being a member of this group is like being in a rocket launching into the stars above. Here we're surrounded by the beauty of the cosmos, drifting from galaxy to galaxy in search of new members to join our crew of everlasting love. IT'S NOT FOR NUDES.

kik.me/g/MCF8dGHTYGl0X5nqNCWvlW5-Ujg
>>
yeah if you see this thread and you join the chat you should bump the thread though because no one else will see the thread and then it'll be just us and I mean that's not very fun so make sure you be up the thread you could even post your own kik group idc
>>
>>24533022
Yeah no, I joined this group. And after 5 mins thirsty girls started sending me pics of themselves and trying to get me in bed.
Would not join agian

Avoid if you can.
>>
>>24533129
:( I've made more people mods so hopefully the influx of nudes shouldn't happen again
>>
File: sage.gif (1MB, 332x173px) Image search: [Google]
sage.gif
1MB, 332x173px
sage goes in all fields
>>
If there are any girls reading this, please join the chat this guy is just talking about his small penis and it's starting to get really weird
>>
>>24533022
Is this still going on? I'm new to Kik, how do I join groups?
>>
>>24533777
hit the search thing in bottom right, then click scan a kik code, then pull up the picture of the code, which is the original post, scan it w/ your camera and bada bing bada boom youre in
>>
>>24533786

How do I scan with my camera? I am failing miserably at this.
>>
>>24533786
did you get to the part where the camera pulls up with the circle?
>>
>>24533832
Yes, I did.
>>
>>24533845
okay, so open the image on OP's post and line up the circles
>>
>>24533879
Ah! Thank you!
>>
>>24533893
told you it was super gay
>>
I'm down to meet new ppl

My Kik is dopePapi.

(Period included)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.