[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a 32 year old virgin with social phobia who hasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1429977085326.png (501KB, 660x536px) Image search: [Google]
1429977085326.png
501KB, 660x536px
How do you get a 32 year old virgin with social phobia who hasn't had a single friend since high school to stop being a colossal waste of humanity and at least get noticed by the opposite sex and get a few friends maybe no homo?

I've tried online dating using various apps and services but it has only reinforced my insecurities.

And no fuck you I ain't post my dick you think I'm retarded or something? Dunno how everyone on this board can so freely exchange nudes without fear of public humiliation or being doxxed or whatever the fuck it's called
>>
>>24532357
I'm dead serious I'll have sex with you im a girl. Im not interested in dating though. im planning to kill myself soon and if i could help one person not want to kill themselves it willa make me feel like less of a pathetic waste so im still killing myself, i want total cut off from you after we fuck because i dont want someone trying to stop me.
>>
>>24532539
where do you live?
>>
>>24532539
>>24532539
Can I help both of you to not kill yourself? I'm not as suicidal anymore but I can help fuck the shit out of you well enough to make you not kill yourself. To OP I'll be your friend if no one else will. You seem like a cool cat.
>>
>>24532543
no one can help me lol.
>>
>>24532539
>>24532543
Nice try, Chris Hansen of Dateline NBC. I ain't falling for your ruse
>>
>>24532539
we might make a threesome because i'm just as ugly and fat as op i believe
>>
>>24532614
Hey I never said I was fat; I just have horrible self esteem
>>
>>24532357

If you just relaxed a bit and be yourself OP, then I am sure that there would be people who would like to hang out with you and date you.

I realize that it is much more difficult to implement what I am saying, but maybe nobody approaches you because you look so high strung?

For example, think what you like to do. I am sure that there are a lot of people in the world with similar interests to yours.
>>
Figured I would post this here because everyone can use some inspiration and happiness. This video really changed my perspective on so many things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEUS1yq_koU
>>
>>24532357

My advice to you is to lose some weight, start working out, and stay away from the internet as far as getting your first girl goes.

I say stay away from the internet because online girls are being bombarded by attention from men. This causes their self image to skyrocket convincing them that they're capable of getting guys out of their league. The complete opposite happens for guys, they message a ton of girls and realize they're not getting responses, even the girls they feel themselves compromising on won't reply, and this causes their self worth to plummet. So don't let that affect you, the girls I've met in real life were far cuter and easier than the one's I've met online.
>>
>>24532663
>just bee irself buzz buzz ;^D
Honestly man, this helps nobody
Just fuck off
>>
>>24532716
>My advice to you is to lose some weight, start working out, and stay away from the internet as far as getting your first girl goes.

Why does everyone assume I am fat or overweight? I mean sure I stand to get in better shape but I am not some fatass who can't find his own dick in a sea of sweaty jizz-stained lard
>>
>>24532730

Even better for you then, you should still start lifting though. Also don't forget, don't let dumb bitches from the internet dictate your self perception.
>>
>>24532716
Thanks for pointing the obvious out. Didn't consciously realize this myself until I read this. It kinda helps me move forward. Haven't had a gf, but I started looking for one and the internet thing has done exactly what you are saying.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.