[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll give you all a little lesson of logic that we and the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: _20161104_080236.jpg (41KB, 720x578px) Image search: [Google]
_20161104_080236.jpg
41KB, 720x578px
I'll give you all a little lesson of logic that we and the good goys at /pol/ refined thanks to a fellow French philosopher fag. This paradigm will maks appear more attractive and to help you determine the dynamics amongst every interaction that you have with everyone on this board and in real life.

>The paradigm to the left is the root of all interaction with everyone and the level of attraction someone has towards you.

There's a phenomena called the halo and horns effect. A person that exudes a halo(alpha) appears more attractive than a person that appears with horns(beta or a schizoid)

An alpha male or female is both a persecutor and a rescuer.
On this board, they will be polite, won't ever insult anyone, yet also btfo any schizoid that tries to confront them. Alphas naturally have leverage over schizoids and betas, but the second an alpha acts like a victim, he becomes a beta and looks less attractive.

A schizoid is a place holder term for the mentally ill, weird looking, deluded, cognitively dissonant or actually schizoid etc. Schizoids take on a victim and persecutor stance. They Persecute out of an embedded victim complex.
(Typically rude and persecutes everyone harsher then necessary,
believes they're more attractive then they are, will judge harshly people a lot more attractive then they are, they're a victim of not being physically and mentally attractive)

(Cont)
>>
>>24531064

And lastly a beta who is a victim and a Rescuer. They lack the victim complex and don't feel the need to Persecute, they're typically Rescuers(They will typically be polite and nice and have a neutral stance with everyone, out of the necessity to gain better ratings or advice since they're not as physically attractive, in order to better themselves. Although they aren't as physically attractive they typically are mentally attractive even though they might have some sort of mental illness. (Muh Depression and anxiety, try some Kratom tea before it gets banned)

So typically, schizoids try to persecute alphas for remaining neutral snd betas while betas and alphas agree with that notion of having a shared objective fairness. It's in the nature of the schizoid to attack someone that they percieve to be as alpha or more attractive then they are. As you notice, alphas never start off with anyone, they usually offer good feedback and fair ratings.

To conclude this off if someone gives you a compliment or a light criticism it's usually fair. If someone rates you lower then you are, it's out if there own victim complex and the need to feel a sense of superiority.

Naturally a schizoid would read this and believe that this is stupid and find a reason to attack me because they are victims to there own stupidity for being unable to critically understand this and to see how it works. An alpha or a beta would attempt and learn to understand how this works
because they aren't victims to there own stupidity.

This can also work in relationships. As long as you maintain a rescuer and persucutor stance you will be looked as an attractive alpha. The second you act like a victim makes you seem like a beta and less attractive. (I'm sure many of you lost relationships because of this)

This can work in any walks of life

Enjoy you creatins.

Protip, at lesst 70% of you fall into the (schizoid) category
>>
In what way does any of this spurious invention have any relation to the discipline of logic?
>>
>>24531066

It's then logic of how the dynamics of human nature and interaction play out. Every interaction follows this script.
>>
>>24531071

The*

Think of business interactions, relationships, politics.

Look at fucking Trump for an example. He comes off as an alpha whenever he prosecutes and rescues and gains traction, but the second he acts like a victim he loses support.
>>
>>24531066

Naturally as a schizoid, you jump to persecution because you are deluded to believe that you are smarter then you are out of a victim complex of feeling inferior because this unheard knowledge didn't control with your pretentious world view. I'm sure you're not very liked in real life
>>
>>24531076
Are you saying everyone occupies two points of the triangle? I.e. no one occupies one or three?

If so, then all you needed to say was "don't be a victim". right?
>>
The funny thing about all this? By his own definition, OP outs himself as a schizoid
>>
>>24531090

On every given level interaction, everyone is in their natural state, alpha, schizoid or beta but depending on how they interact they can lose their natural frame and shift on either sides of the triangle.

But the thing is, for the most part, it's very infrequent that a natural alpha will be a victim. But the victim role is very much embedded in the essence of the beta and schizoid side. You can pretend to be a false alpha, but it'll slip out that you're not.

And alpha that becomes a victim, resolves into being a beta, and it's more of a devastating fall from grace that singes more, which the alpha has to be sure that doesn't happen, which they won't, since they have leverage.
>>
>>24531098

Nada, youre the one taking the schizoid stance for persecuting me out of your victim complex. Alphas rescue and only Persecute when confronted. Schizoids persecute
>>
>>24531109
Nah, you're just one of your "false alphas" attacking immediately to seem like you're tough or something. You made this topic with a holier than thou attitude and it's clear that you're just full of bluster. Later, schizoid.
>>
>>24531109

To elaborate even further, sharing this knowledge and helping you understand the difficulties and differences you have in your relationships and interactions automatically puts me on the Rescuer point. But you persecuting me will never work since that will always put you in checkmate, the victim of your own stupidity, a schizoid, and me an alpha. Its that simple. If I simply went away, that would have made me the victim, aka a beta.

For another example, if you walk away from a fist fight or a confrontation you end up looking like a beta, even if the person you were confronting was a schizoid.
>>
>>24531117

You didn't grasp it thoroughly.

>>24531121
>>
>>24531121
Lmao. Your responses and way you presented your point in the first place prove you aren't an alpha. Especially this

> If I simply went away, that would have >made me the victim, aka a beta.

Alphas don't sit and whine on Internet forums about no one believing they're alpha.
>>
>>24531128

But the fact that you're not grasping is your the schizoid failing to understand this. It's all straightforward stuff
>>
Stop feeding the troll, guys. If he's deluded himself into believing he's alpha and wants to act superior, let him. He's confined to this garbage topic.

FWIW OP, 'your' initial idea has merit, but it's the way you presented it, in a snide, automatically on offensive way that shows you aren't alpha. Might want to think about that for your next try.
>>
Another example. You're at club trying to cold approach a woman by herself.

The fact that you do so puts you on the Rescuer point, because you are rescuing this woman from having a boring time.

But if you come off like you avoid eye contact, have a stutter or are nevous, that makes you come off as a victim of lack of having a lack of confidence which makes you a beta in her eyes.

But if you are assure of yourself, aren't afraid of pointing out(persecuting) her of being alone, shr will be receptive of you and believe you to be an alpha in her eyes. And will fuck her guaranteed, unless you become a victim in some way,( another guy stealing her away from you, or shes loses excitement because your not constantly upping the ante,) she will view you as a beta. And won't fuck you.

A schizoid male doesn't have the balls to approach a woman, ever.
>>
>>24531140

Says the persecuting schizoid who fails to grasp that I'm automatically on the Rescuer point for sharing this knowledge. I'm not persucting anyone except those poorly trying to persecute me. Like I expected less from a board full of schizoids lol
>>
>>24531156
>>24531152

What purpose does this thread serve exactly?
You are 'automatically a rescuer' by posting this'?
So you are trying to convince yourself you are alpha?

If this oversimplification works for you then by all means, believe what you will, all you have done is thought out a perspective in which you can rationalize yourself favorably.
>>
This actually makes a lot of sense and does explain why I have either lost relationships in the past or have been attached to someone. I have a whole new outlook on charisma now. Thankyou for posting, OP.
>>
>>24531200

Instead of critiquing the flaw of the paradigm, which you cant. You go to prosecuting me because my existence threatens yours, and you believe by doing so will prove how more dominant and smarter you than me giving you satisfsction. But you're not, the simply using strawmans and ad hominem attacks instead of trying to refute the shared knowledge wrong. Therefore you're a schizoid. Bitch
>>
>>24531231

Not a problem. Till alphahood you go wayward soul.
>>
>>24531238

1: You did not answer my questions.
2: You are merely reasserting yourself as 'alpha' while perceiving these questions to be a threat, 'bitch'.
>>
>>24531258

If you weren't a schizoid, you would've simply just asked the questions and withheld the persecution. But since you are a schizoid you asked those questions to prop up your persecution.
But ill answer them since you seem like your in dire need of clarity. I notice the amount of unnecessary persecution anons get that are taken out of proportion, and as a natural Rescuer I felt the need to clarify to those that remain civil and uphold respect that they shouldn't take it what a schizoid says personally. You dumb bitch.
>>
>>24531287
Are you open to the possibility of your paradigm being imperfect, flawed, wrong or incomplete?
You are yourself overly hostile to any form of critique and experience anything questioning your beliefs as hostile attacks, that tells me everything I need to know come to my own conclusions regarding you and your posts. Fortunately for you I enjoy tormenting such frail self-esteem built on quicksand only upheld by an beliefs no one is allowed to question. You are amusing, take a compliment.
Do you know what a messianic delusion is?
>>
yes lets just make up our own personality theories.
>>
>>24531287
Would you support your paradigm if you did not see yourself as Alpha within said paradigm?
>>
>>24531309

It's not though, that's how powerful this stuff is. Its paradigm that gets to the root of all human contact, interaction, conflict etc.

USA - Alpha
Russia - Schizoid
China - Beta

>Also, projecting that I have a Messiah complex based off the off handed joke I made to the pleasent anon that thanked me.
>>
>>24531326

Are you that dumb?
>>
Ultimately, what does it matter? 4chan provides an equalizing platform for the user. Anonymity means that we hold personas only for as long as we remain in a thread, does it not? Similarly, anonymity means that nothing matters, literally everything that gets put here comes to nothing, whether the thread 404's, or the bump limit reaches. Ideas left here will either be missed, ignored, or remembered in the minds of anons. Period, the end.

In that sense, 4chan is like an enormous piece of art I suppose, if you reason art to be the following:
1) art is not it's corporeal substance I.e. it is more than the sum of its parts because
a) it creates an ambiguous frame in which a wide range of thoughts and emotions are communicated, sometimes and perhaps most importantly those not originally intended by the author
b) to sum up, art creates something from nothing. A landscape is only represented in a painting, it is not actually there, but you see it and get the idea, and think of other similar images and the ideas associated.

None of you know me or anyone else here, our opinions don't matter, nothing matters. If OP decided he was important enough to make a thread, more power to him. Anyone who makes a thread that isn't tits, dicks, or ass will probably draw fire from the masses, OP knows this clearly. OP is a bit of an attention whore it would seem for creating a thread that is guaranteed to anger those he classifies with a less than positive term, and draw an outburst, so that he can "prove" his point and take his self established high ground.

>Tl;dr: all of us are attention whores and generalfags for being here, and that's okay, 4chan makes us all into that, but some, like OP, attempt to differentiate themselves. We're all the same, because we are here, we are nameless and shapeless and without value

May you all 404 in peace
>>
>>24531362

I give you props for remaining neutral but your seriously a beta for writing all of this.

Where living in post modernism, not modernism, the meaning of a piece is free to be interpreted in any which way, by the intended audience.

My audience was geared towards the non schizoids to learn something of value. If one anon can say to me, thank you for posting this, then it was all worth it. The only one that wants to confront this or me are people too full of themselves in their own deluded safe spaces.
>>
>>24531382
I tend to label myself as beta anyways, makes life easier.

If you were looking for thanks, I'd have gone with a slight less of an edge to my argument, but again, see above.

I tend to disagree with that post-modern view of art. If it's completely open then why bother in the first place? It ought to guide the feelings of the viewer towards the intended goal of the author, or else why did they bother creating it anyway? I would be disappointed in my work if someone took that kind of approach to interpretation. My work ought to inspire immediately, but leave enough to the imagination to create depth of study.

Has the viewpoint of the world gone away from this general idea? Why?
>>
>>24531064

I find this extremely interesting.
A good framework at the very least.

By attractiveness I assume you mean overall attractiveness and not just physical. Or maybe not physical at all.
There are a lot of extremely good looking betas and more than a few ugly alphas out there.

Now that I think more, does physical attractiveness even belong in the model? I can think of a few good looking but extreamly unattractive people who I would absolutely classify as Schizo.
>>
99% of /pol/ is schizoid lol
>>
>This paradigm will maks appear more attractive and to help you determine the dynamics amongst every interaction that you have with everyone on this board and in real life.

You described a basic psychological principal and put your own spin on it and presented it while posturing as if you are elevated.

There is much more to communication and bonds than this.
When I make small talk with someone or talk about asinine things for out amusement, where would that fit on your triangle?

If I see a passerby walk-by I can determine him to be threat just by locking eyes for a moment, no communication required, where does that fall in your dynamic?

You are reinventing the wheel, this is partially basic psychology partially a self-serving spin.
>>
>>24531413

Consumers today want instant gratification, especially when it comes to understanding something. Instead of taking the time to ponder and absorb as best they can, people nowadays have a tendency to half ass in perceiving. Attention spans are at 12 seconds nowadays which is a sad virtue about this day and age that we live in. Most media needs several viewings to fully grasp the fully message the artist, the producer, the musician is trying to convey. Your job is to make your work so damned good and detailed that your audience keeps coming back. Id blame post modernism on all the special snowflake elitists that wanted to play artist rather then actually be one.

>>24531447
Physical attraction brings about a special kind of leverage, power and power yields influence. Alpha tier genetics, the creme of the crop. Physical attraction can be daunting and intimidating in a lot of situations. A lot of good looking beta males fail to recognize this proponent and opt for a more passive approach, a victim stance then deal with a prosecutor stance.

>>24531456
More like 99.9999999999999999% lol. Its easy to use this model to bust there balls
>>
>>24531065
>Naturally a schizoid would read this and believe that this is stupid and find a reason to attack me because they are victims to there own stupidity for being unable to critically understand this and to see how it works.
This would axiomatically assume that any criticism is of this stance, but you have a fair point.

What philosophy do you read?
>>
>>24531475

You fail to recognize how to adapt terms into conveyed situational syntax.

Let's say you saw someone in need of help, that got into an accident and decided to help.
You take on the Rescuer stance, snd they the victim, (but since it's evident that you are a schizoid, a thought like that wouldn't cross your mind.)

Naturally through banter the victim of the accident, would disclose to you what happened. In a situation like this you either
a)persecute whatever caused the accident and use that shared aggression between you and the victim to reinvigorate yourself into helping them more efficiently making you an alpha

or
b)you emphasize with the victim through soft emotions and feel the need to take on an auxillery victim role through bio proxy, to cater to the victims emotional needs. "Oh poor you!". And then the tole of you carrying their emotions takes a tole on you physically, and makes you work less efficiently.

Let's say your having a pointless conversation with someone. Both of you see each other differently, and act in accordance to that role. The dominant one of the interaction listens and silently judges the other person on how much of a fucking idiot
the other person is,( like your doing to me now Roastie, but that's because I know that you're a schizoid) and will try to interject occasionally some pretentious bullshit to make themselves seem more dominant in a conversation at the right angle. The last person to maintain the dominant frame ends up the dominant person in the relationship, and the other person the submissive cuck.
You both were rescuing each other from silence, but the last dominant interaction yeilds the persecutor, alpha dynamic, and the other person the victim of the Dom, the beta dynamic. But if you were to call me out on my dominance, I'll prove it to you, most likely itll lead into a confrontstion because your a schizoid thst can't accept defeat and you'll continue using arbitrary bullshit that has no pertnience.
>>
>>24531258
>>24531598
i think you guys both fit onto the "huge fags who argue on a board for rating penises" bit of the triangle
>>
>>24531523

The Rhetoric of Aristotle, which used to be my goto book And The Infinite Coversation by Maurice Blanchot, quite possibly the best philosophy book ever written. There's a whole chapter about how to discover obscure and unknown knowledge which has proven itself way beyond useful to say the least. Check it out man, you'll definitely like it.
>>
>>24531615

Says the schizoid with a victim complex.
>>
>>24531621
I will, thank you.
>>
>>24531625
In what way am I a schizoid? :0
>>
>>24531657

No problem, enjoy!

>>24531663
You enter a thread to persecute, to insult, and then when persecuted back you take a victim stance. Irgo your a schizoid. An alpha naturally doesn't persecute unless persecuted, a beta doesn't persecute at all, always favoring a neutral stance, but a schizoid is quick to insult and persecute based off an embedded victim complex and compensates for it by always being the first to insult, as a bluff, thinking no ones going to take them on it. Betas don't cause they simply want to remain neutral, but an alpha will and put you back in your place. A schizoid has to learn to be a beta before they can an alpha, a beta can become an alpha if they learn to persecute instead of caring about remaining neutral. And an alpha will always remain an alpha
>>
>>24531086
Pathetic.
>>
>>24531733
So calling someone a fag on an anime forum means I have a victim complex?
>>
>>24531733
By the way, are you familiar with some of the Hegelian or Nietzschean philosophy, mainly the slave/master dialectic, master-slave morality, Tschandala and will to power? I think you might interested in those, although from what you have written so far ( I haven't read the entirety of thread ), it seems that you might be somewhat acquainted with those concepts. If not, I recommend reading them as well. You might even find pessimism of Schoppenhauer interesting as it goes in hand with hand with the later development of Nietzschean philosophy, and to some degree relates to Hegel. Focault might be of interest as well, especially his power relations.

What's your take on lookism? You mentioned halo effect.

As an anectode, I have noticed that in relationships with women your stance affects everything massively. If a girl likes you and you show very little interest, but you still talk to her, you can feel tangible desperation in her attempts to get at you. It makes you feel in control. Now if you like a girl and she isn't as interested in you as you are in her and you become desperate, you can feel from the way she talks to you that she is aware that she is in control of you and that puts you in subservient role. My only advice is to maintain a dominant role in relationships. Being somewhat hard to reach and distant can make a huge distant, even if you are tempted to be there at all times with a girl. Obviously too much absence kills interest, but with moderation, it can make a person become very dependent on you emotionally. Saying this might border of sociopathic/psychopathic behaviour, but I believe that there is a grain of truth in this.
>>
>>24531764
>can make a huge distant
difference*
>>
>>24531064
When I googled the halo and horns effect it gave me a different definition for the term in most of the top results. Got a source about that?
>>
>>24531776
Google "Lookism".
>>
>>24531750

Says the schizoid.

>>24531763
When you point a finger you have 4 pointing right back at you.

>>24531764

I read some Chomsky a few years back. I actually never got into Foccault because of his debate with Chomsky and Chomsky railed him. I should refresh my mind on Chomsky though. Hegel's top notch, the phenomonology of spirit was pretty captivating, although too dense, and a bit arduous to read some points, and you can feel your mind expanding going through. I havent touch the phenomonology in a few years tbough. I recently purchased his philosophy of art book a couple months back and it was a decent breeze through.

I'm actually very precautious about reading Neitszhe. I tend to notice that a lot of my thoughts borderlines his own, and im 23, and it's a scary notion of how his life played out, alone and. bitter, a visceral madman.

When I was speaking of the halo and horns effect i was writing in context of pictures and how we psychogically percieve someone. in reality peoples auras stand out like a sore thumb, but only if I'm standing still to notice. I can see a dark light or white light around people.

In regards to relationships with females I tend not to go for them. The quickest I ever got laid was in 15 minutes of meeting a girl on the sidewalk through a cold approach. And then I took that to another level and asked two hot chicks if they wanted to have a 3 way and it worked. That ruined me from having any relationships, on top of the fact that id rather have my isolation and not have to focus in one someone, for now at least. If I wanted sex it's as easy as coming up with a stupid joke on the spot. Im not into the whole slave Dom thing, it's too time consuming. Plus most women are always in the prowl for someone better. Id rather invest my time on myself and be at peace instead of getting stressed out over a relationship. Plus its hard meeting a girl to open up to that shares your redpilled greenpilled worldview.
>>
>>24531350
Having read your posts, and reread this one in particular, I'd like to congratulate you for having literally no understanding whatsoever of foreign policy or history, or the prevailing theories in foreign relations, and would strongly recommend that you not talk about things that you have no clue about.
>>
>>24531932

Alrighty schizoid. Its apperant you aren't aware of the power dynamics between China, Russia and the US, as global superpowers and in current affairs. If you cant understand how Russia being a victim of a shit economy and persecuting the US with ww3, or how China has remained mum on things but remains neutral with the US for business relations, or how the US rescues a majority of the world in some capacity, or how them persecuting Russia by implementing a scorched earth policy making Putin's temper tantrum and ww3 threats moot. And what does a schizoid do, up the threats by building a nuke with the impact that can destroy an entire country while mobilizing some of its nuclear arsenal on constantly moving trains so US satellites can't pick up and intercept where a nuke from Russia is coming from. But please enlighten me how i don't know shit.
>>
>>24531863
So maybe.... I'm the fag?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.