[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Utah meetup thread Post ASL, what you're looking for and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 254x199px
Utah meetup thread

Post ASL, what you're looking for and KiK

21/M/Salt Lake City
I'm looking for traps to talk to

KiK: Somedudeguyman
>>
File: Ss512 lp-1.png (178KB, 338x318px) Image search: [Google]
Ss512 lp-1.png
178KB, 338x318px
I rarely see posters in these threads and have literally never seen a female in one.

Shit, even threads for places like Nebraska and Ohio get more traffic
>>
Ogden area here.
>>
Provo sucks. Utah sucks. Everything sucks
>>
I have faith this UT thread won't die after 5-10 replies. This time...this time it'll be different.
>>
>>24529901
>>24529868
>>24529798
>>24529745
You must believe in Utah
>>
File: 1474176923226s.jpg (7KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1474176923226s.jpg
7KB, 250x226px
any women in the Layton area?
>>
To the white t-shirt, converse, blue jean guy...... I hope you see this. I can't make it tonight. I made plans with family that I can't break. Sorry for the short notice.
>>
>>24532126
Dude that's a bust, we cleared our friday night for you..
>>
>>24532159
I'm sorry. I really am. It was a last minute thing. I can't not go.
>>
>>24532231
U still trying to do this or nah
>>
>>24532239
Look I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. If I'm being honest I wasn't that attracted to you when I saw you get out of the car. So let's just let bygones be bygones.
>>
>>24532252
Ok
>>
>>24532252
Ouch
>>
>>24532252
Lmao i ain't tripping, I fucked three other chick's today, u ain't nothin.
>>
>>24532313
good for you. Would you like a pat on the back? If I'm not attracted to you why would I care if you fucked other bitches. I tried being nice about it and now you're taking to a whole new level. Get a life!
>>
>>24532328
Lmao y u mad tho
>>
>>24532367
As a matter of fact I'm not mad. I'm more amazed that you could get three girls to fuck you without having to use clohroform on them first!
>>
>>24532391
This coming from a chick who starts every utah meet up thread
>>
>>24532514
Is that supposed to be an insult? My toddler can throw up better insults than that. Except that you were REJECTED and move on with your life.
>>
>>24532557
*Accept
>>
>>24532575
Oh no you corrected my grammar! Let me go and cry in a corner right now!
>>
What the fuck are you people talking about
>>
>>24532591
lol
>>
>>24532604
You know I was thinking about it and I would say we could meet up if you promise me you will put a bag over your head! You down?
>>
Drama?
In my Utah thread?
This is why in Ogden we just get stabby.

Ain't that right fellow Ogdenites?
>>
Logan here. Kill me.
>>
>>24536648
How about sex instead?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.