[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related is me. I'm 22 years old and i have never had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: nice.jpg (174KB, 558x381px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
174KB, 558x381px
Pic related is me. I'm 22 years old and i have never had a girlfriend. Tell me why please.
>>
You must be autistic
>>
I'm offering to blow you...
>>
>>24527943

because you like men. don't deny your homosexual urges mate.
>>
Autism.
You might be /fit/ but if you have Eliott Rodger tier autism...you'll be a girlfriend repellent
>>
>>24527957
>>24527983
I think you guys are right, i am autistic. I also have pretty severe body dysmorphia, so i don't even have social medias, because i am too scared to be judged. As a matter of fact, i have literally no friend, no social life, nothing. However, i am almost functional, i have a job as a cashier, and i don't have too much social anxiety. Some girls smile at me at my store. But i don't know what to do, i'm just too anxious. I am not like Eliott.
>>
>>24527970
>>24527975
i am not gay, sorry
i think it would have been easier if i was though, girls are too scary
>>
>>24527998
>>24528008

you're a fucking idiot mate
>>
>>24527943
bc you don't talk to anyone or do anything social for anyone 2 mire dat bod
>>
>>24527943

You didn't tell us anything about yourself -- you just posted a picture of your abs and your blacked-out face. You're basically saying "Hey look, I have conventionally attractive features, why can't I get a girlfriend?" And the answer is that you think all you need to get a girlfriend is conventionally attractive features. Try being interesting.
>>
>>24528013
why so rude bb
>>
>>24528020
But i have never been able to connect to anybody though, and people don't connect to me neither. I feel like an alien in real life
>>
>>24528020

That's shit tier advice senpai, the most boring of people who do fuck all with their life still have girlfriends. It has absolutely nothing to do with being interesting, just having social prowess.
>>
File: fbs.jpg (35KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
fbs.jpg
35KB, 500x384px
>>24527943
post pics on dating sites, see how much attention you get. Once every girl starts throwing her pussy at you you'll get enough confidence to go after that one you like. Until then, just chat with them and make some experience with conversations, building a personality is like building a body, it takes some time. But once you have one, with those hair and that body, you'll have no troble finding the one right for your first relationship. Godspeed you beautiful bastard
>>
>>24528061
How many pictures should i put ? Should i put a picture of my body ? I don't have any picture of me outside my bedroom, because i have no life, is it a problem ?
>>
>>24528008
Then enjoy being alone.
>>
>>24528121
Not all selfies. Set up a timer and take a few outside if that's all you can do, better than just bathroom and bedroom selfies. Do you have a dog? Play an instrument?
>>
Post a video of yourself signing a Steven Universe song. I hear that gets all the chicks now.
>>
>>24528061
>>24528057
>>24527943
autism:the thread
>>
>>24528121
you need to learn how to take pictures. Take a bunch of your face and a bunch in front of a mirror in the bathroom of your body (girls love that shit) , then choose the best ones and post those. Keep taking pics everyday until you have one where you REALLY like yourself. Girls do the same shit anyways so it's not cheating
>>
>>24528163
better autist than faggot, faggot
>>
You look pretty hot. Maybe you have a horrible personality
>>
>>24528182
At least I won't die alone. OP take pictures outside with friends or hiking a mountian not a dim lighted bathroom pic like an autist
>>
>>24528212
Hey i didn't think you were really gay i was just kidding sorry, i wouldn't have ever argued had i known you were mentally ill
>>
you're gay
>>
>>24527943
Because your most likely self obsessed like most people who spend all their time in the gym trying to impress other people.
>>
>>24527943
You need a friend not a girlfriend. Get a good buddy And the rest will follow a guy is nothing without a bro. Should be easy to find someone in the gym for you.
>>
>>24527943
emotionally weak
>>
>>24528036
You are not too bad. But your social failures are a deal breaker. Which should have been obvious.
>>
>>24528036
Also tinder would work for you.
>>
Anon you're hot.
The only thing holding you back is you. You should have loads of confidence. You have abs, a full beard, a good face, and you're white. Don't be scared of girls! They're stupid and easy to please if you're attractive.
Also, being gay only makes getting laid easier if you're into hook ups. I'm a kissless virgin because hooks ups don't interest me and it's nearly impossible to find a normal gay guy who just wants to date.
>>
>>24528689
So it's true, only white men are allowed to have quality pussy. If OP were black or asian he'd be fucked and it might even single handedly tell him why he isn't getting laid.
>>
>>24528692
I'm not advocating it, but in modern society yes, white men are more desirable to women.
It's hardly a secret.
>>
>>24528715
>white men are more desirable to women

That makes me pretty upset.
>>
>>24528719
he meant to say white women are attracted to white men
>>
>>24528729
Oh. Well that's fine then, white women are mean anyway.
>>
>>24528733
yeah, the good ones are rare
>>
>>24528719
I didn't mean to upset you anon. People are shallow and basically indoctrinated into thinking white men are attractive.
I would date a black, Hispanic, or Asian guy if I thought they were good looking and had a good personality.
>>
>>24528750
Skype? This is /soc/ and I'm attractive.

Here I'll post mine: Zack Telini
>>
>>24528763
Hah, wasn't expecting that.
Do you have a kik? I'd rather chat first. Like I said above I'm a kissless virgin so I'm awkward as shit (at least I think I am).
Kik: sulysow
>>
>>24528781
Yeah I have a kik, but I haven't used it since 2013. Look for something like 'clouds', I think that was my username
>>
>>24528788
I couldn't find ya.
If you want to message me go for it. Mine pops up when you search.
>>
>>24528763
lol, no you're not
>>
>>24527943
>>24527998
>>24528008
>>24528036
i have a friend in the same situation, really cool guy, smart and fit, but completely clumsy in many social situations.
Regarding friendship, you could start to go out with smb of the gim (or from the sport you do), or have a break with colleagues, or start studying with someone at university (if you go to uni) as a pretext to knowing each other. You could propose a bawling game, or a cinema at some point, to create some neutral ground in which ppl are comfortable and open up.
I know it's not easy and sure you'll receive some negative feedback, but i was kinda like you during highschool (i'm 26 now) and at a certain point i got tired of being the shy one, so i started acting all confident emulating "popular" kids behavior (note, it was all acting at first, i was screaming inside "what thE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS IS AWKWARD") and really it is not much of a thing, just start talking to other ppl, simple things at first like say hi, the rest will come naturally.
And speaking about confidence, girls love it: at least in my experience, pretty much every girl i had a relationship with was hooked by my outgoing personality (i'm not an ugly guy, but i don't consider myself a stunning beauty, just regular, you look better than me in those photos. But still, i had quite a lot of partners both girls and boys). And again, it's not much of a thing, you like a girl? you guys have been looking at each other couple times? go and say hi, what's the worst that could happen? Yes, it will be physically painful the first times but you need to start somewhere.
If you stall, you can always chuckle and say with your best smile "sorry i'm not good at this", the second thing that girl like most is sincerity and they won't feel "threatened".

Now, don't take what i said as solid gold, it worked for me but you could find different approaches that fit you better, but you have to start somewhere!
If you want to chat we could use skype or sth
>>
>>24530782
you can find me on telegram, LordRobotto
>>
>>24530782
40 yo depressedsingledadfag here.
>;tldr dude.
>calling some guy out for being shy with chicks. had to stop reading your post cause I couldn't stand the level of autistic pointers you are trying to give this guy. sit down and stfu.
>>24527943
if you're reading this. may I suggest.. lose the beard. shorten your hair with a nice modern slicked back look. and shave. every guy has a beard nowadays. be different. don't have a fucking beard. now for some pointers from a 40 year old guy that has had more chicks than everyone who is currently a male participating on some thread on /soc/ right now. and judging by the high level of austistic fucktards on here I would safely assume you could likely take that total and multiply it by 3, more than likely 5. don't believe me? Idgaf nigga. but heed my advice. just make FRIENDLY CHIT CHAT.
>you - (let's assume there's an attractive female anon exiting this grocery store you work at.. whether you made eye contact with her or not) "have a great day!" (morning or night if day isn't appropriate)
>seed planted
>female anon - (let's assume she heard you) "you too!" (unless she's a complete stuck up cunt, which if that's the case you want to avoid that like the plague anyways.. she probably acted as if you didn't exist as she passed)
>let's now assume she replied "you too!"
see her again. now that you've had prior light polite conversation. perhaps you can ask her if she passed by you in the store or on her way out about her plans for the day (morning or evening). if she is interested she will tell you than ask you about your plans after your shift is done. now unless you are going home to jerk off to dicks on /soc/ when you get
home be honest. if you have no plans, say you're just "chillin at home, maybe make a nice dinner and hit up Netflix".
>female anon leaves after you've exchanged a friendly "see ya later"
>now the NEXT time you see her if she makes her way to you again ask her what her plans are for the weekend.
>>
>>24530825
>ask if she would want to go for coffee (or tea if you are into that)
>it's a yes or no question.
>female anon says "yes". JACKPOT. now you need to learn how to carry a lengthy conversation (you're likely fucked, but go for it anon) and if you can maybe a few dates from now you might make it to second or third base. take your time. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>24527943

Because you need to get out of your comfort zone and not be a pussy about it. I have abs etc, but my face is a little rough and red from past acne, but I've had sex with women plenty of times, on top of having moderate anxiety
>>
>>24527943
Maybe you have Steve Buscemi eyes
The world may never know

Also, kik me: OrionsScarf :3
>>
>>24527943
recemt survey said that the perception is that guys care only about abs - from a girls stand point.

you are the embodiment of that sentiment. pic related.
>>
cuz life is a lie and gf is one thing u cant get cos then u'd realize its a lie cos its the one major thing that you havent had yet that was sposed to make u feel you fulfilled. hi god
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.