[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo where all my "I crave love and affection but don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: imfineshutup.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
imfineshutup.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
yo where all my "I crave love and affection but don't have the emotional stability to be romantically involved with anyone. I will act cold and detached because I fear coming across as overbearing or clingy and cannot find a middle ground. I will put the charm on for a few weeks and make you fall for me (sex is optional), use you primarily for emotional security, then completely drop off the face of the earth because I've either lost interest, am too scared to let my guard down and open up, or some other ridiculous reason. I feel intense shame and self-loathing because of this behavior, which leads me to retreat further into myself because I feel that nobody could love the real me, yet within a week or two am repeating the same cycle" friends at?
>i fucking hate myself
>>
Right here, my dude.
>>
>>24527050
Hey man I feel you. I just broke up with my long distance boo because it was too much effort too little fun for me. We were pretty emotionally invested. Course it was a BDSM relationship ship, it was to the point where I bought her a collar for the bedroom, no day collar tho.

I immediately regretted my decision to break up with her.... It was the right one and I can't and won't go back but still. Feel bad. Real bad. All I can hope for is that my health plan covers therapy from Kaiser, and I will actually get up and go
>>
Finally a thread for me! In my case though, I'm the one that gets ghosted.
>>
>>24527078
precisely the same, just happened to me about a month ago. can tell that it'll take a long time to recover
>>
>>24527068
ayy good to not be the only one here like this.
>>24527075
I've considered therapy. I had one I saw pretty much weekly from ages 13-20, who helped me tremendously. I was bullied severely in middle school and the first two years of high school. That coupled with depression made my early adolescence a total shitshow. That guy pretty much saved my life, in terms of being able to have decent social skills and have some confidence in myself. Of course the confidence thing has deteriorated because of the subject of this thread, and is all basically a front at this point.
Definitely something worth checking out.
>>
>>24527078
>>24527090
As someone who does this frequently, I truly do apologize. I've been ghosted myself, and it's an awful feeling. I feel even worse when I do it because I know what it's like.
At this present moment I've abstained from initiating contact with anyone, because I desperately don't want to do it again. I've also got plans to at least try to make things right with people I've done it to.
If there's one thing I could ask, it would be to try to not be too angry at whoever ghosted you. We're pretty sick in the head, and I know that at least in my experience, I never wanted to be this way. While that doesn't excuse what I've done, it helps me to hold out hope that I can be a better person and change, which is one of the only things keeping me going.
>>
ITT: Victims of a monogamy obsessed society where people feel like they can't or shouldn't pursue the type of relationship that works for them.
>>
>>24527111
I know he didn't have any malicious intentions, I don't hold it against him. He had a rough childhood (and as a result, a few untreated mental problems), I don't hate him for what he did.
>>
19/f
God damn it op you hit the nail on the head. I'm trying to not let myself drift into that cycle again but it's hard. I want the warmth of another and to look after someone but I'm way too unstable to not end up despising everything about them before disappearing.
>>
>>24527050

Wait wtf contact?? This is me let's feed off each other

25/f by the way
>>
>>24527286
I feel like this person gets it.

I think it's up to people like us to find somebody who is able to get their head out of the constraints society places on relationships, and what they should be like.
>>
Yep, here. But I confess my feelings and don't actually get the idea across and they don't realize how intense it is. They get scared and run away. I kind of wish I would get ghosted, then I could wonder what it was that made them leave. It could be someone else, it could be stress in their lives, or a family issue. Nope, they run away simply because I'm me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.