[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear anon, what do you look for most in a woman? Ive been single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: full (2).jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
full (2).jpg
52KB, 600x450px
Dear anon, what do you look for most in a woman? Ive been single since july and finally starting to get over my ex. Any tips ?? Tyvm
>>
Most of the insecure /pol/tards on 4chan will want you to be a virgin (or at least never have dated a black guy), meek and submissive, willing to indulge some retarded fetish like diapers or mommy roleplay, and enjoy NEET activities like anime and video games.

Normie guys will want milder versions of this. They'll want you to have a subdued sexual history (ideally only with serious boyfriends), submissive especially in the bedroom, be into milder fetishes like footplay or light bondage, and enjoy normie activities like volleyball or rock climbing.

Personally, I look for a girl who takes care of her body, practices good hygiene, appreciates my sense of humor, has good taste in music/fashion, and is a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets. Those are all usually good indicators of how well we'll get along.
>>
>>24527011
Look at what women behaved like in your country fifty or a hundred years ago. Roughly that.
>>
This is not what you're looking for, but for me character,personality,honesty and brains are most important. They comes looks, w body most important
>>
>>24527046
>insecure /pol/tard
/pol/ is the only board that's intellectually satisfying rather than this cesspool of degenerates that will end up burning for eternity at one point
>>24527011
OP I recommend you go to church (if you're religious) if not just do mild drugs such as ecstasy or weed but not too much it may fuck you up, read some books, go outdoors, hunting helped me get over my ex gf personally you'll be alright m8
>>
>>24527046
>if you don't want your girlfriend to be a whore that fucked gangbangers just to get back at her parents with whom she has a troubled relationship, you're retarded and insecure
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.