[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to find a desirable companion for my Christopher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
I'm trying to find a desirable companion for my Christopher

He's at a point where he doesn't want anything but a young, straight, virgin, busty, white woman with a beautiful pussy who has no bloodline connections to Canadians, British, or Americans.

Someone who Doesn't support the filth ideas of interracial relationships or multiculturalism and isn't under the control of our deity/entity

She has to be smart enough so that when she sees another woman she spits on her face and the other woman feels so pathetic she slits her own wrists and dies.

A woman who never expels waste from her body and if she ever does something Chris doesn't agree with she'd instantly and forever spew streams of shit from her holes

Anything out there for my putt putt?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3076px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3076px
I will walk him into certain death if you don't help him and then the best human this world has ever had will be gone forever :-(

When the only good is gone that means there won't be good anymore...

Good is Christopher, happiness, pleasure, love, caring, compassion, sexuality, lust

His
Caring is gone
Sexuality is gone
Love is gone
Pleasure is gone
Happiness is gone
Sexuality and lust is dead

All that's left to destroy is his consciousness and body

:-(
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
Seriously?

Of all those hero government employees out there not one of you still comprehends you're actually good enough to lick his asshole clean. Don't shy Canadian ladies. What more could be better than dragging you tongues up his shitty ass crack while he sprays diarrhea on your face?

It is actually irrefutable that that would be better for you that being with anyone else
>>
(780) 977-9431 Send me your dick pics and abs for my nudes guys ! I'm bored :) Will skype to whoever calls me first !!!! Young Canadian woman wanting to play
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
Well molester tard pigs. I'm waiting for you to stop pulling ultimate faggot maneuvers

You Pasty pig burnt out retarded white trash fuck holes that made yourselves inferior to filth
>>
Maybe you can be even more of a faggot by Photoshopping stuff so you can smear more of your faggoted existence on humanity!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2257px
Are all humans irritating filth?
>>
What the fuck is this thread, honestly
>>
File: Twurky.gif (439KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Twurky.gif
439KB, 400x400px
>>
>>24517874
You are :^)
>>
Are Canadians actually retarded?

Did they convince themselves they're something other than destroying the desirability of all existence?

Did Canucks reach a point of being so mentally handicapped they thought they were doing humanity a favor by turning humanity into the vile filth of the universe?

These are the answers I must know.

While I'm in retarded pedophile Canuck land I can't help but feel they truly consider themselves desirable intellects or something
>>
>>24518194
Again... The child molester retard faggot proves his support of ritualistic pedophilia mutilation rape etc then showcases his intellectual prowess with his I know you are but what I am prowess.

I feel like I live in a retarded faggot nation that knows almost nothing about anything but stick their molester pig guns and pray they can somehow confuse all life in existence.

Eat shit retarded faggot. According to every facet of existence you truly are only good enough to brutally kill because your retarded pedophile faggot existence can only possibly make everyone and everything a disgusting waste of delusional creep filth

I almost wish I knew who you are and where you are because you are such a fucked in the head creep your existence decays the goodness of everything
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.