[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minnesota thread! >a/s/l >Contact info Whose getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: MNoutline27.jpg (331KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MNoutline27.jpg
331KB, 1024x1024px
Minnesota thread!
>a/s/l
>Contact info

Whose getting excited for winter?
>>
winter's great, though i'm going to miss this stupidly brief fall we get. though I am really surprised we got a rainy halloween, I remember when it typically snowed.

can't think of much to talk about. is there anything cool in minneapolis? I haven't found anything yet but I've only lived here 26 years off and on. any nudists around?
i miss washington
>>
>>24517408
>any nudists around?
not when it's cold a good portion of the year
desu whenever i'm looking for something fun to do i just go to whatever show is happening at skyway on a friday

if you play your cards right / meet people it should almost always turn into a weekend of being boozed up and having sex somewhere

It's a good time.

Anyone females want to cheat on their bf while i cheat on my gf? I haven't done that in a while.
>inb4 asshole

fuck you i like sex
>>
>>24518216
Who wants to go outside?

those don't sound like cards I would enjoy playing.
>>
>>24518228
lol, well there's tinder if that's what you want. I don't mind going down town minneapolis, you can't say you're bored / haven't found anything if you haven't explored down town. Just watch out post 1pm~ if you're alone, some of the red light district is ghetto man
>>
>>24518234
>tinder
I don't know what these things are, I just want friends to play videogames with
>exploring
jesus christ I feel worried enough when I'm working the door at Club Jager.
>>
>>24518276
>tinder
it's just a hook up app
if you're looking for friends to game with, i recommend checking out the relevant /vg/s to the game you want to play

if you're looking for local games, maybe just go take a class at normandale, any class, just to meet people, honestly.

>exploring
are you female?
>>
>>24518282
You're the one who brought up exploring
do you know a lot of female doormen?
>>
>>24518295
I don't know what you mean by doorman, do you mean a bouncer?
>>
>>24518352
yes, though I haven't had to do any bouncing yet. I'm just the substitute. I just take covers, check IDs, check for people trying to sneak in booze, etc
>>
>>24518504
Ah. I thought doorman at first was something like the people at the entrance of a hotel who take your bags and shit.
>>
>>24518521
yeah or someone who buzzes you in in an apartment. doorman can mean a lot of things.
>>
>>24518531
This is a dead thread brah
>>
Who wants to chill? East side saint paul. 20 year old dude here. Kik me if interested.

Haguraz
>>
>>24518550
>east side
How many people got shot trick or treating this year ?
>>
>>24518546
i've never seen a MN thread last more than 20-30 posts, but it's always worth a try. if I could make some meatspace friends, that.. that would be pretty cool.
>>
>>24518568
No idea. I dont live here normally. Im baby sitting.
>>
>>24518574
What's meat space ?
>>24518575
For Jessica ?
>>
>>24518577
Who? Youre a fucking retard guy.
>>
>>24518581
Some bitch I know on east side who asked me to baby sit tonight ironically. Throwing a dart in the dark.
>>
>>24518581
I think it's just a kid.
>>
>>24518586
Nah I'm just dumb he's right. I'm 22
>>
>>24518596
I must also remember that when I'm here, I'm no longer on the internet, amongst my peeps, but in the midwest. sorry if I was condescending
meatspace is what we call real life, in contrast to cyberspace. I was being slightly ironic, not using the term in earnest. but I really do still feel the same as I did in my teens back in the internet heyday. Probably because I've never had any kind of meaningful relationships or experiences since then.
>>
>>24518813
It's cool I Google meat space after I posted it, I've never heard someone use the term before but I guess it would make sense
>>
File: 20160914_104137.jpg (45KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
20160914_104137.jpg
45KB, 432x432px
23/m/forest lake
>>
>>24517132
23 m eden Prairie.

Looking for female
>>
badump D:
>>
>>24517132
22 year old man in St Cloud

I need a GF
>>
>>24521647
20 year male old in st cloud. Can't help you with the relationship thing but I'd be down with meeting new people to hang out with.
>>
I think we should have a big MN meetup, whose down? Like going somewhere like MOA or something.
>>
>>24521734
this sounds like fun
>>
>>24521734
that's the first good idea i've ever heard on /soc/
and yet my limited free time and funds are telling me to puss out.
>>
>>24521734
I'd hit up moa with you nerds if yall wanted.
>>
>>24521965
Don't worry about it, if any of you guys actually wanted to meet we don't have to do something pricy. We can just chill or go for one drink.

Just don't show up with expectation anyone will pay for you and or someone to hook up with, this would be a friend's thing only
>>
>>24521982
>>24521965
>>24521954
Give me your kiks and I'll make a kik group
>>
>>24522002
don't has.
>>24521998
that is just a good policy in general. i dont suppose anyone else is going to game grumps live a month from now? Social shit is a lot less awkward if we have something to do that we legit enjoy
>>
>>24522002
Shit should I make another kid? I will if you're serious
>>
>>24522032
Kik*
>>
>>24522032
Yeah I'm serious make one
>>24522013
Make one!
>>
>>24522041
Add verbindoober

I just made shit up for it
>>
>>24522041
strictly speaking I do have one, what I don't have is a retardophone. I tried using an emulator so I could use Kik, but that fucker reamed my computer right in the ass and I was very happy to uninstall it once that girl agreed to use a different program to talk to me
>>
Add me up. HaguraZ
>>
if anyone wants to meet at albertville for some weed and a bj I'm down
>>
>>24522396
F?
>>
>>24522396
Kek
>>
I'd like to bump too
I wish I had something to contribute
hey isn't Culver's a good restaurant?
>>
39, M, Roseville reporting.
You kids doing ok this nice evening?
>>
>>24525016
not doing a whole hell of a lot.. like always
>>
>>24525016
Let me know if any of you have single mom's looking to go out.

Just kidding....I don't care if they are not single.

Bump.
>>
I guess I'll bump again. I mean it's worth a shot, right? doesn't hurt anything
>>
>>24522002
DoctorDreaded

id love to be added
>>
minnesota sucks lol
>>
West bank in the house
>>
>>24530357
it really does
>>24530377
i was over there a while ago getting my bike fixed. areas like that are weirdly depressing, yet it had one of the nicest, most welcoming bars ever
>>
>>24530393
Yeah, I don't love it. I dream of getting out of Minneapolis, but its more stress free to live here than north minneapolis
>>
Any F (NO M) interested in hooking up tonight for $200?
Send you Kik/snap and I'll contact you.
>>
File: 1473131623493.jpg (306KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473131623493.jpg
306KB, 600x900px
>>24525016
I went on a first date today with a cashier from a Roseville Cub Foods that I asked out in her lane. Actually went very well. Thanks Roseville for producing non-degenerate qts
>>
>>24530810
You are very welcome.

Buy her flowers next time. Let us know how it goes :)
>>
>>24530810
I have always assumed it would be annoying to be asked out while at work, because you're in a situation where you can't escape and you could get in trouble if you upset your customers. shit, if that's allowed, I passed up a few great opportunities.. a complete cutie working the front desk at a glasses place near lake calhoun something like 8 years ago, and much more recently a hypercutie working the welcome-door at what turned out to be a terrible hipstery diner in uptown. it had good birthday cake shakes at least.
not to mention a ton of grocery cashiers! gah..
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.