[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies,stacies and chads: what is it like having friends that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-10-04-14-05-34-1.png (128KB, 479x415px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-04-14-05-34-1.png
128KB, 479x415px
Normies,stacies and chads: what is it like having friends that arent just animals? Whats it like being happy about being a coperate slave,a cog in a machine? What is it like being happy and making fun of people like me for fun and knowing you can get away with it? What is it like rejecting people like me after 4 months of geting our hopes up? It feels amazing doesnt it?
>>
>>24515671
maybe if you didn't focus on negative thoughts you wouldn't have a negative life
seems like rather than letting yourself be rejected, you've opted to reject society preemptively
stinks to stink bud
>>
>>24515671
This cog in a machine argument is BS, get off your lazy ass and get a job. Stop playing video games and pretending.

Live your damn life. All you n33t cunts act Superior because your in tumblr levels of denial about how the world works.
>>
>>24515683
Why try when you already know the outcome. People dont change,only instances.i know how people work,i have been rejected more than you could imagine. I wasnt always this sad,i became this sad because being mediorce doesnt get you anywhere. Even if i made 200k+ and saved peoples lives they still wouldnt like me.
>>
>>24515699
>i know how people work
Yet you're making a thread asking people to explain how they work. Also if you knew how they worked, why the fuck would you have so many problems socializing with them in the first place?
>>
>>24515692
I have had a job for the last year now and all they do is step on me like i am just someone no one. No amount of money or positivity is geting me anywhere so,what do i even do? I mean,i am positive all the time in real life. I keep a smile at all times but i swear to my unlife no matter how much i time i waste at the gym or reading books and geting "smarter" it isnt geting any better. This whole "just go be yourself and youll be happy" meme is bullshit. It just doesnt work like that.it might work for you but it sure as hell aint working for me.
>>
>>24515710
It doesnt matter what i want. It is soley the other persons power whether i talk to them or not. As much as i know these people and try aying their shitty tricks they still end up ostracizing me for no apparent reason.you have no idea what its like being an actual social outcast.
>>
>>24515721
>As much as i know these people and try aying their shitty tricks they still end up ostracizing me for no apparent reason
Maybe it's because you're a whiny ass motherfucker?

>you have no idea what its like being an actual social outcast.
Assuming shit.
>>
>>24515725
First off,i am whining on here. What i do in real life is way different than what i do online.

Secondly,yes i sure you are soome nornmie faggot who coasted through life on easy mode. You probably work a 9 to 5 job and have a considerable amount of friends. Probably the perfect amount: 3 and have some girl to look forward to. I know this because thats how alot of people on /soc/ are. They are normal people looking for a fuck,a bit of attention and a bit of fun.
>>
>>24515742
I don't have any IRL friends, I'm mostly drunk all the time and with the girl shit, I'm gay, motherfucker. Also: I'm a NEET for about 2 years now, so no job, lol. You're literally a faggot, OP.
>>
>>24515749
No u.
>>
>>24515749
Anyways,now that i got the estrogene out of my system i going to go away now. Hope you choke,loser.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.