[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons in all honesty, what exactly do you look for in a guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_2016-10-24-12-10-09.png (256KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-24-12-10-09.png
256KB, 720x1280px
Femanons in all honesty, what exactly do you look for in a guy? Like, both physically and emotionally
>>
>>24513710
>Physically
Tall, broad shoulders, slim but muscular, masculine face, big arms and hands is hnnng

>Emotionally
Someone who's confident and knows what he wants, someone who'll listen to me and support me and help me become a better person.
>>
>Physically
Even skin tone, short hair (so not long hair, not bald), a nice smile (I prefer straight teeth, but you usually can't see that in pics, so that has to wait for the date), tallish, regular weight (not super skinny or obese), muscles are nice but not required
No funny faces, especially in main pic

>emotionally
Easy to converse with, intelligent, has subjects they are passionate about, good listener, flirty/can sext well, doesn't make me feel bad for being kinky/encourages kinky
>>
>>24514473
Define tallish
>>
>>24515198
6'2 and up
>>
>physically
Someone who's at least 5'10, slimfit, not hairy, has well kept hair, and it's a bonus if he dresses well (honestly my true ideal is someone that looks like he's in the Hitler Youth but I'm broadening my spectrum)
>Emotionally
Funny, confident, someone to joke around with but someone I can also open up to when necessary

Bonus if he'll play games with me and teach me how to play games that he likes
>>
>>24515229
Video games? Lel
>>
>>24514473
>doesn't make me feel bad for being kinky/encourages kinky
This very much
>>
>>24513710

>physically
hygienic and proportional
i have a preference for chubby/'dad bod' with dark hair but it's not a total deal breaker
i'm a tall woman but height is pretty irrelevant, i've had relationships with guys who were both shorter and taller than me

>emotionally
kind, patient, smart, honest, genuinely interested, an active communicator and listener, funny, loving, passionate, respectful, reasonable, not clingy, friendly

for me i've found that an average looking dude with a good personality is really the best, i don't care if he's not a 10/10 if we have a good time together and he cares about me. a man with a good head on his shoulders who genuinely likes me and is open and honest about it is super fucking hot desu
>>
Fucking femanons having some vain as standards. 6'2? Motherfucker some of y'all trying to meet guys from 4chan. You don't have the equal give way to be dating what you're after.
Fit? Sure, their health is a good factor, but if you think you can get you're ideal guy from here, you aren't good enough for the guys out there.
>>
>>24515281
fat and short detected
>>
>>24515301
Lonely and I'm guessing some sort of eating disorder. Sounds right? Maybe some social anxiety thrown in the mix?
>>
File: 1472315905890.jpg (52KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472315905890.jpg
52KB, 425x600px
>tfw 6'2"
>>
>>24515329
>calling other people on a hookup board lonely
w e w
>>
Apparently i got some stuff to work on rip skins
>>
Are these qualities ideal or just the basic qualifications for a mate? Because I'm a fat guy 6'5" 300 lbs and wanna know if I have a shot with anybody desu
>>
>>24515368
>Being this desperate for attention
>>
>>24515391
>getting offended over other people's preferences
lol
>>
>>24515410
This. I like tall attractive guys. Fuck what some neckbeard on the internet thinks about it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476036596843.jpg (32KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476036596843.jpg
32KB, 960x960px
>>24515410
>Being surprised people calling you on your bullshit
>>
>>24515421
>preferences = bullshit
lol people are responding to OP's question. I'm sorry for triggering your insecurities, anon. My deepest apologies.
>>
ITT girls show off how shallow you can be
>>
>>24515485
Welcome to the world of anonymous message boards, where you can be brutally honest about how shallow you are.
>>
>>24513710
Social status, financial stability. How much attention they can get out of you.
>>
>Physically
Broad shoulders are always nice but not particularly a body builder, just dont be a stick figure.

>emotionaly
Don't be one of those manly mans trying to live by the norms and standards of the everyday man that's stupid, girls like fun.
Oh and be self confident. Nobody likes a puberal baby crying about bullshit. Same goes for insecure girls, they are easy to flatter by helpinhg them but get boring real soon.
>>
>>24515223
""Tallish" puts in a height that is pretty tall - coming from a 6'4 person.
>>
>>24515198
I was going to say 5'10 or more, aka taller than average.
I'm 5'7. I don't want a heeled boot to make me look too tall.

>>24515798
I've only kissed one person who is 6'4, and I would define him as "very tall" and no longer within the bounds of "tallish"
>>
Physical only matters in certain situations..
If you are really fat.
Or fucked up bad and have no idea how to present yourself.

Personality is huge.
Don't be a pussy.
Make an effort.
I am very aware of how a guy deals with problems. If you just scream and be shitty I wont deal. You have preferably overcome hardship. Or understand you haven't.

You get that first word problems are hilarious and are hurt that people don't spend that energy on things such as bringing clean water to everyone.

And I got bored writing. I guess there are girls out there that are the opposite. But go find a girl who's lived. She will be real.
>>
>>24515855
And... That you look at 13 year old you and laugh at how much you thought you knew but didn't..

And can accept that you're in the same place.

I get older and constantly look back and realize I had no idea.
>>
>>24515824

>tfw I'm a 5'1 M

Oh well, one day perhaps some woman will like me lol.
>>
File: 1476053229115.png (256KB, 582x525px) Image search: [Google]
1476053229115.png
256KB, 582x525px
>TFW 6'5"
>>
>>24515886
I mean, my husband is 5'6. Clearly shorter guys still get some.
>>
>>24515855
You sound like a whiny slacktivist
The irony of bitching about men not having encountered "real hardship" while also going on about 'first world problems' is palpable
>>
File: 1441479353494.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1441479353494.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>24516002
>tfw 6'5"
>been called cute a lot
>tfw virgin
>>
>>24516053
Height does not define virginity.
As you know, there is a whole lot more to a person than height.
Clearly from the things people have said in this thread, there are tons of features people are looking for.
>>
>>24515886
How? How is that even possible? Do you have some disorder? Are you literally a midget?
>>
please dont take advice from "femamons" there is a reason why theyre here
>>
Time to go into this way too deeply.
>physically
I don't look for anything since the men I get to know are usually men I talk to before actually seeing and I've liked men from 5'3 to 6'4.
There are still certain things very attractive like thick eyebrows, large foreheads, facial hair and broad shoulders. Long hair on skinny guys is also attractive.
I do like men who are bigger than me in some way. This can mean a tall, thin/fit man or a shorter, stockily built man.

>emotionally
Sweet, patient, slightly more confident and outgoing than me, doesn't have a temper, is a goof and a child at heart, but knows when to be serious.
I also like guys who love animals, video games, think children are more than just snot nosed brats, have a creative hobby and don't do drugs or abuse alcohol.
I care about all this more than the physical parts. If he has a nice voice and is everything I look for in the second half of my post, I've hit the jackpot.
>>
>>24516086
Girls do not know what they want. All of the ones in this thread who say they want a tall guy will immediately forget about it the moment a short guy comes up and charms them.
>>
>>24513710
You can't quantify it. It happens or it doesn't.
>>
>>24516318
I agree. I said I wanted a tall guy and then I married a guy an inch shorter than me.
>>
>>24516318
Women dont know what they want period. This is why it was a mistake to give them any choice to do anything since they fuck it up and everything that's remotely close along with them.
Since the dawn of men, Adam and Eve, Helen of Troy, Hitler, and nowadays sjw and feminist and the inevitable doom that will be Hillary. End of times my friends, end of times.
>>
Could I also get some tips?
> 2 meters
> slim body
> try to be funny whenever it's possible in non awkward way
> laid back
> will always try to get someone's attention just to talk(although it happened a lot to me I can't engage in most conversations that aren't in my field so I just listen and stay silent). I hate being lonely
> act confident and give support to anyone but in reality I'm insecure and just want someone to listen my anxious thoughts.

:(
>>
>>24515378
my boss is 50 and he looks great because he basically just works out all the time but when he met his 10/10 wife he was 300 pounds 15 years ago, and they basically partied every weekend and spent did more than i've ever made in my life on coke and shit like that, and 8 years ago they decided to quit and just work out all the time. it's cool as fuck, because a lot of people are like the idiot femanons who made the first posts who have a physical standard for guys but don't actually make effort to be physically healthy outside of eating less.

remember guys, girls trying to get some on 4chan are doing it for OBVIOUS REASONS
>>
>>24516434
Are you me?
>>
Preferences for physical appearance (not mandatory, but are the cherry on top if they line up):
- short (under 5'7")
- a little chubby
- strong enough to lift me
- shaved head/bald/balding
- uncircumcised

Personality (mandatory):
- polite
- left wing
- open and honest
- not clingy

Personality (not mandatory, but preferred):
- funny
- motivated
- confident
- good memory
>>
>>24516592
>uncircumcised
Yussssssssss :)
>>
>>24515329
Tfw 6'3 and in good shape
Femanons are looking to pass down elite genetics so the world can be done with bitter fat manlets
>>
>>24516318
>>24516343
It's not that they don't know what they want, it's that they want everything
>>
>>24513710
>Femanons in all honesty, what exactly do you look for in a guy? Like, both physically and emotionally
I look for my ex
>>
File: femanon.jpg (77KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
femanon.jpg
77KB, 407x405px
>>
>>24516592
>- left wing
>- open and honest
pick one
>>
>>24515223
Manlets btfo
>>
>>24516827
>right wing
>edgy

Pick two.
>>
>>24516124

Midget is like 4'7 and below, at 5'1 I'm normal, just below the average height for both men and women. I don't have any form of disorder that would impact my height, no, I'm just that way for some reason I don't know. But I'm alright with it, I'm just sad most women wouldn't consider trying dating me because of it though (but it's their choice so can't really complain).
>>
>>24516004

How do you feel about height, did you care about it? Could you consider a shorter guy like 5'1 attractive or is it a deal breaker? I don't really care myself about my height (I didn't even consider how short I was until someone pointed it out to me), but apparently lots of people do!
>>
>>24517059
>5'1"
>just below average male height

You're easily in the bottom 10% of male height, maybe 5%. come on son
>>
>>24517076

Yeah I know, I expressed myself poorly. I meant that I was a normal person (without any disorders linked to height), but that I was a normal short person. Heck, most women I see are taller or my height lol. It doesn't really bother me though DESU.
>>
>>24517126
I'll trade you

I'm 5'10 but love tall girls
>>
File: A feel we all know.gif (435KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
A feel we all know.gif
435KB, 500x377px
Since we're asking femanons random shit, I'd like to level a question on where you prefer guys to approach you.

I've tried mustering up the courage to approach a girl casually and had fine results, except she turned out to be 16, which was not so nice. It kind of fizzled out when I texted her later and age came up and we both realized we were 4 years apart.

I've considered trying dating sites or one of the plethora of dating apps. Since it takes less personal investment to approach girls there. I just guess I find the prospects of going onto "/soc/ on Steroids" to find a girl to date seems like pretty shitty odds for finding someone worth the time.

But yeah. I don't know, I guess I'll stop it here so i seem less of a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>24515487
This. You think my ex liked hearing I though she needed more tone?
>>
>>24517136

But I like tall girls too! They just don't like my size :(
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477963962774.jpg (27KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477963962774.jpg
27KB, 640x421px
>>24515223
>>24515223
This bitch...
>>
>>24517933
That ID posted only once and I'm sure they did it to push the buttons of others because people get salty over things they have no control over.
No one would seriously put "tallish" and say 6'2 unless they're from Norway or some other country where everyone is a giant.
>>
>>24517073
5'1 is too short for me honestly.
I know I am tall, but I am nit very petite and it would look funny.
>>
>>24517265
Sorry, I don't understand this post
>>
>>24515229
Literally me, fuck my life I'll never find someone
>>
>>24515229
>Hitler Youth
Marry me.
>>
>>24515855
>giving a shit about 3rd world fast breeders
Cat lady detected.
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>24518493

Compared to any one of average height, it would look funny regardless desu.
>>
>>24514473
>pic
Yeah, but what about IRL? Are people really this austistic they assume Tinder to be the main form of meeting?
>>
90% of posts are "broad shoulders and muscles"

Oh can I roll my eyes any harder at you bitches
>>
>>24520002
I feel like everyone is getting too butthurt here over nothing and think this means a man has to be all of these things.
Besides you, only one person said muscles and they said it wasn't necessary, but was nice.
Most women are thinking of this similarly to the ideal mate threads where you list everything that you like all in one post. Broad shoulders are a masculine and aesthetically pleasing quality to pretty much every person and not just women. It's not like most would turn down a guy who had many things they liked, yet his shoulders weren't as wide. Most women care more about the emotional and personality side than the looks.
>>
>>24515229
bitch i aint got time to TEACH you how 2 play vidyamegaemz.

>Instagib + tits
>gtfo

pick juan
>>
>all this demand
>bet my ass most of this bitches are either fat or have some serious emotional problems from all the dick they have taken
>>
>>24519449
This is literally a tinder thread. Look at the main photo
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.