[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a 27-year-old 5'5" college dropout with no friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1358103674301.png (7KB, 238x243px) Image search: [Google]
1358103674301.png
7KB, 238x243px
As a 27-year-old 5'5" college dropout with no friends who has never had a girlfriend, is there any chance of me ever getting laid?

Should I just settle for hookers?
>>
>>24513294
I'm 25 years old and I settled for hookers when I was 19.

You can keep telling yourself it's going to happen, that you're going to meet that special girl, but it's a lie - and you know it. Face reality. The world is not ment for ugly people.
>>
>>24513305
How have your hooker experiences been? How much does it cost you? How often do you go?

I feel like I wouldn't be into hookers much since it's so impersonal. It's like, I could just jerk off, or go to a strip club that allows touching and then jerk off afterwards (which I have done). Are hookers that much better?
>>
>>24513312
>How have your hooker experiences been? How much does it cost you? How often do you go?
It really depends on how much are you willing to/can spend. My range is usually 200-300 dollars an hour. If you careful and selective with your choices, the experience can be extremely pleasant. I use hookers more for the emotional comfort rather than the sex - however gay it may sound.

I'm a student, so I can't afford to go more than 3-4 times a year.
>>
>>24513344
Emotional comfort? I'd be down for that. Are you talking about like a Girlfriend Experience or something else?

How intimate are they willing to get?
>>
File: 1468299503937.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468299503937.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>24513352
Yes, GFE.

>How intimate are they willing to get?
Again, everything depends on the price. I have never been with one for more than 1 hour, but it feels very intimate. I imagine it would be even better if you had the money to hire her for the entire day/night.

But I have never had a girlfriend, so I can't compare it to anything.
>>
>>24513294
Sex isn't as important as you think. I'd rather wait another 20 years than get my dick sucked by a whore.
>>
>>24513294
Just go gay. gay guys aren't as judgey about virginity or height, unless you get with one of those wannabe-valley-girl type faggots that no one likes.
>>
>>24513366
$200-300 for an hour doesn't sound too terrible for GFE.
>>24513523
I'm not a virgin; I have had sex. But it was five years ago. You say that you would rather wait another 20 years. The thing is that there is no guarantee that in 20 years I will get laid. I remember reading about that one dude who shot up a gym a few years back. He was in his 40s and shot up the gym because of tfwnogf.
>>
Put yourself out there, these retards only know how to drown in self pity.

Go talk to people. Do something to put yourself out there, eventually it'll come.

I started to put myself out there this year and talked to like 20 different girls, of course only 5 I was willing to go for.
>>
Better a Virgin than risking herpes or worse. Just find some lonely desperate girl that's at least sorta fuckable after a few drinks and make her night.
>>
There is definitely a chance for you.

My boyfriend was a 27 year old virgin who had never had a girlfriend before when I met him. He's also 5'6'' tall, which is an inch shorter than I am.

We are celebrating our one year anniversary soon and he gets to fuck my pussy, ass, and mouth whenever and wherever he wants.

There is hope anon.
>>
>>24513294
Go ER
>>
>>24513294
What the hell have you been doing with your life? Serious question. If you've managed to get yourself in that shitty of a spot, instead of considering hookers, you should re-evaluate your life and figure out if there are other changes you should be making that might indirectly lead to you fixing the other problems.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.