[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk about your kinks, fetishes, bdsm stuff, advice, ... all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 410
Thread images: 37

File: 1476743364006.jpg (80KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1476743364006.jpg
80KB, 1152x864px
Talk about your kinks, fetishes, bdsm stuff, advice, ... all that jazz

Here's some copypasta if you don't want to freestyle your post, skip any question if you want:
>Age/Sex/Location?
>Sexual orientation/BDSM role?
>What are your kinks & fetishes?
>Do you have any experience with any of them?
>How necessary are your fetishes for you to get off? Can vanilla be enough?
>Your newest fetish or kink? What happened so that you discovered it?
>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?
>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself?
>Contact info if you want (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, whatever)
>>
>>24508470
>22yr old guy from belgium
>straight switch but more sub: 85% sub 15% Dom. Something like that
>femdom, humiliation, petplay, bondage, sensory deprivation, latex, ....
>no real life experience, done some online stuff and some assignments
>pretty necessary I think, I usually masturbate while watching stimulating stuff. Still a virgin tho so who knows, maybe vanilla could be enough
>some sort of mommy issues
>if someone asks i'll try and type something out
>I like to watch documentaries and true crime series

(Part1/2)
So here's the deal.
I met this girl online through a dating kind of site and we started chatting. We both had a match on that site with someone else but we kept chatting with eachother. Pretty openminded so our kinks and stuff came up. Turns out she's pretty dominant.

But first let's go back to the 'we both had matches with other persons' bit. She met a guy, pretty welthy, a bit older than us (she's also in her early twenties). So this guy has a lot of facilities at his place. Kingsize bed with mounting points for bondage stuff, toys, stuff like that..

Back to us talking and our mutual interests, she tells me stories about her adventures with that guy. I think it's all very exciting the things she's doing. The guy is also a swinger so they go to clubs etc, also her first time doing that. Apparently she told him about me, that I'm pretty openminded, that I would like to get dominated and bound and all the other stuff we talked about. So this guy says 'Well maybe we should invite him (me) over to come and play, maybe go to a club'. She asks me if i'm interested in that. I'm a bit hesitant but yeah, when am I gonna get another opportunity like that and also I really like the girl. Fun to talk to etc also fairly pretty.

I say yes to their proposal, so we set a date. Now we are in the process of arranging things of what's going to happen that day. She wants to dominate me and I'm all up for that. But the question then is: **

continue?
>>
>>24508470
>Age/Sex/Location?
27/f/Ireland
Mostly straight, mostly sub
The psychological side of things: humiliation, embarrassment, serving
Yes
Vanilla is nice but to feel really fulfilled sexually I need to submit
Difficult to say but lately I've been thinking about cuckquean stuff, probably as a result of sexualising a bad break up I went through a while ago
Is being passed round a rugby team elaborate enough? :D
I'm told I come across as very straight laced and bookish
Nah
>>
>>24508474
>continue?
Definitely
>>
File: wat.png (197KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
197KB, 1900x1200px
>18/m
>comfy bondage
>zero xp
>i dont really need to get off at all, just some bondage would be cool
>not really elaborate, but segufix bondage seems cool
>kik: CountZero_

i shouldnt be in these threads but eyyy
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
23/Male/USA
Straight (More like Heteroflexible)/Switch (Leaning Submissive)
Feet, Femdom, Facesitting, Bondage, Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Open Relationships, Cuckolding, Forced Bi, Voyeur, Spit, Slapping, Gags
I have experience in most of them - there's a few things I'd like to experience more of
Vanilla is enough sometimes - but I usually need my kinks.
Cuckold and Forced Bi. A girl I chatted with for a while introduced me to it and it grew on me. We had a few adventures on Kik involving this stuff.
Yes - too elaborate to explain here.
I'm a musician - among other things.
guynoir93 on Fetlife and Kik
>>
>>24508474
The question is, what is the guy his role in all of this?

I said i would like to get pegged but I don't want a real dick up my ass. I think I can trust her, she's really caring and sweet and says she doesn't wanna do things I'm not comfortable with.

Also will he like ask money for use of his facilities and stuff? Cause from what the girl and I talked about, I'm basicly gonna be the sub of this girl, that day and he's gonna have another girl to his disposal.

Should I be worried? What are the questions I should ask? What should I take into consideration? Should I take some precautions?

Any advice would be great. She is also new to this, she's never had a sub to her disposal like that.

Thanks!

Also if there's any questions, just ask me, I'll probably be here the whole weekend to answer them.
>>
>>24508496
I think you need ro meet them in publix in a chilled out setting first like go for a coffee, and see what you think about the guy. You need to have an upfront conversation about boundaries, and you need a safeword.
>>
>>24508500
*need to meet them in public
>>
>>24508500
safeword and boundaries are pretty much taken care off. Also cause it's the first time for both of us we won't go very far.
>>
>>24508522
The girl is going to have a fun time, dominating you and having this guy dominate her at the same time.
>>
>ITT: People with daddy issues
>>
>>24508545
This is like my dream
>>
>>24508545
She isn't getting dominated, there's gonna be another girl who will get dominated. So in total 2 guys and 2 girls
>>
>>24508556
You'll be like the betamale and the other guy will be the alpha
>>
>>24508651
something like that
>>
>>24508470
One weird one I forgot to mention but have just been reminded of by another thread (yet another disembodied dick thread unfortunately) >>24504695 is that I've recently developed this unexpected lust for hairy penises, which is surprising to me because I usually prefer trimmed pubes on guys. Again I think it's something about the dirtiness of wanting to go down on a guy who doesn't consider trimming to make the experience more pleasant for a girl.
>>
>>24508665
And does that bother you or arouse you?
>>
>>24508690
doesn't bother me at all, I like it when my masculinity is being questioned
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
21/MtF/US
Queer, switch, pet
Femdom, lingerie/leg wear, chastity, pet play, impact play, bondage, humiliation, degradation
A little bit
Including some of my fetishes helps, vanilla can be boring
Pet play. Probably from just being really into the idea of taking on the dynamics with the stuff that go with it
I probably have something slightly elaborate in mind
I've been transitioning for over 10 months, and I'm a bassist
I also like other trans women and cis women
kik is AlexErin9
>>
File: 1470785028254.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470785028254.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>24508470

>25yo man from Finland
>Hetero
>Rough sex, hatefucking, forced impregnation
>only with rough sex
>not really necessary
>forcibly fucking a woman against the wall fully clothed, just got the idea from sharing an elevator with a chick wearing pic related
>Yes, thousands
>If I could vote for Trump I would
>forget about it
>>
>>24508804
>hatefucking
You had me until Trump. Also the impregnation I would not like to be actually real. But all the rest sounds really hot!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472932181889.jpg (37KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472932181889.jpg
37KB, 480x720px
>20/f/usa (in europe for studying this semster)
>Bisexual/sub
>I have a ton (being slapped, skllfucking, bondage, imregnation, feet, etc) but cucking (along woth humiliation and financial domination by the bull) are what my fiance and i are really into
>not a lot and yes
>mewest is probably... breeding
>fantasy? Our bull travels to our place regularly (expenses paid for by bf), and uses the place like he oens it - eats our food, uses our bed, walks about naked, drives our car, and fucks mw silly. Then he leaves when im good and pregnant. my boyfriend can be there or not, as he travel for work
>non kinky thing is i have diachroma

Ill give my contact if anyone is interested (adding you would be preferred though), ive got pretty much everything
>>
>>24508818

It's vanilla as fuck though tbqh
>>
>>24508908
Where in Europe and where in the US? We have 100% the same interests (outside of feet) and you'd be perfect, but location matters.
>>
>>24508926
Western europe, and im from the south, but study on the east coast, bf is from the midwest!
>>
>>24508908
Hey! I'm interested in talking to you a little bit about your relationship and stuff. Me and my girlfriend are getting more and more into the cuckold stuff, and it would be great to hear more about how another couple goes about it.

Kik: guynoir93
>>
>>24508470
what happened to the last kink op from a few months ago? he was such a gentleman and had so much experience :(
>>
>>24508908
kik: throwaway1194
>>
>>24508908
Kik Doom_R
>>
File: IMG_20161029_043431.jpg (142KB, 1251x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161029_043431.jpg
142KB, 1251x533px
>Age/Sex/Location?
27 f (ask)
straight, submissive
24/7 submission to a dom who wants to better me. Want to be cared for and pushed to be successful.
punishment when I misbehave
praise when I do well
orgasm denial
rope
age play
all, Id say intermediate
Vanilla can. Its just never the same.
daddy/lg, met a guy who liked it
maybe? ask me.
huge gamer, love my friends, single because dating is a joke
[email protected]
>>
>>24508935
In that case, send me an email. Always been looking for someone willing to make exactly those things happen and location works out too. [email protected]
>>
>>24508470
>>Age/Sex/Location?
20/M/USA, Southeast
>>Sexual orientation/BDSM role?
Straight. As for role I'm sexually dominant, but I think "Dom" gives the wrong impression
>>What are your kinks & fetishes?
My single biggest fetish is giving commands and having my sub follow them, either during sex or at random throughout the day. Otherwise, my main kinks are: anal, impreg, lactation, ageplay, DD/LG roleplay, petplay, dirty talk, etc
>>Do you have any experience with any of them?
I've definitely given commands to girls even before I realized it was a fetish (I even got a girl hooked on anal in a ldr), but sadly I haven't been able to meet people to get kinky with irl.
>>How necessary are your fetishes for you to get off? Can vanilla be enough?
Vanilla can definitely be enough
>>Your newest fetish or kink? What happened so that you discovered it?
Don't really have a "newest" fetish, all of my fetishes have existed in some form for a long time now
>>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?
Not a specific elaborate fantasy, no, but when I'm horny one of my favorite things to do is just pour out sex fantasies to my sub
>>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself
I'm trying to break into internet entertainment, hoping to do a podcast or maybe Youtube vids within the next few months
>>Contact info if you want (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, whatever)
I might post upon request but I'd prefer to talk itt before adding randoms
>>
>>24508908
Kik biganblack.
>>
>>24508908
well thats interesting
kik wazedi_vam
>>
>Age/Sex/Location? 22 m uk
>Sexual orientation/BDSM role? bi sub
>What are your kinks & fetishes? Big Cock, fuck, forced, humiliation
>Do you have any experience with any of them? Yes
>How necessary are your fetishes for you to get off? Can vanilla be enough? No
>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill? Want my gf and I to be sub to a hung Dom guy
>Contact info if you want (kik, skype, snap, throwaway email, whatever) Kik is mashedpotitties
>>
>>24508962
Emailed you :)
>>
bamp
>>
i like to watch guys cum on my gf nudes lol

weird i know, but i like to see her nudes covered and other guys loads and it even better when they video it all

if anyone would be interested in doing some for me kik:jessicalocket
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/male/so cal

Straight/Dom

activewear/tight workout clothing (leggings/tights. short shorts, tight tank tops, leotards, leg warmers, yoga pants)
rough clothed sex with partner while partner tries to exercise
theres more but that is all I will list here

Yes

Vanilla can do it for me (but dark skin/non white is a major turn off)

None presently

sexual domination and rough sex with a girl while she exercises
I like CompSci type things and I used to go on /b/ a lot

Skype is
live:throwawaythingy_1
>>
Well before I dive into the kink that I'm trying to explore, I'll just describe myself a little. I'm a 25 year old guy who lives on the west coast of the U.S. I'm fairly fit, somewhat successful, and very normal by most peoples standards. I have real life experience in dd/lg, dom/sub, and master/slave relationships so I'm not going into this blind and inexperienced.

So what I'm looking for is a girl who's in a fairly vanilla relationship, that's willing to be my slave. The said slave will be issued instructions to be carried out both by herself and with her significant other, these instructions will also take place in both private and public settings. Some of these instructions will embarrass you and/or your significant other, others might actually work in your favor. Some instructions will require secrecy and planning while others will be very explicit and obvious for everyone to see. As always in relationships like this, disobedience will be met with punishment, and obedience is rewarded through appropriate measures. Absolute submission is necessary and this will be a fairly large commitment of time on both ends. Hard limits will be discussed and taken into consideration as well.

I'll go more into detail about the kink if you choose to contact me, and if you're not in a relationship but would still like to be my sub then feel free to email me as well. I'm only going to be choosing one girl though, and the kink mentioned above will get precedence. Reply with a little about yourself, why I should pick you, what you're interested in exploring, etc..

We'll communicate through email initially and move onto other platforms afterwards. My throwaway email is : [email protected]
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
26 Male Europe
Straight, switch
Im a switch so being dominated and told what to do but not in a violent or demanding way, or being in charge of someone elses body and needs. I found out i like butt stuff.
Yes
I can get enough with being vanilla, but im open minded.
None i can thinkof...
No, but im sure up to finding what it is.
I like cooking.
Kik: Last_interceptor
>>
File: 20161028_092854.jpg (98KB, 328x455px) Image search: [Google]
20161028_092854.jpg
98KB, 328x455px
Blackmailed and used her for sex
Kik SashaLoes
Lives near LAX
>>
>>24511658
Freckles?
>>
File: IMG_4097.jpg (78KB, 593x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4097.jpg
78KB, 593x960px
25/m/tx
Kik:Thomasbris
This is my boyfriend's kik. I'm in the process of sissifying him. But he is being super stubborn about liking guys. Can you please help turn him gay?! I think it'd be so hot to see him choke down a cock.
>>
>>24511658
Story?
>>
>>24508908
Heyy add me on kik maybe we can have some fun. Lukas_throwaway
>>
Me gusta ser la más guarra de todas, ser humillada, insultada usada como un objeto… y me siento muy feliz de ser la puta que soy, y orgullosa de ser una puta, una zorra, una perra, una guarra.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
20/male/UK
Submissive
Anal, pegging, sounding, crossdressing, blindfolds, being immobilized, petplay, public affection, public sex, gentle femdom, teasing, painplay, crying
Some solo anal
I think it's enough
A girl hand cuffing me to a bed, maybe blindfolding me too, then has her way with me, forcing me to please her, torturing me physically and sexually to break me down, maybe until i cry then she rapes me. Then she confronts me and we cuddle and kiss afterwards while she is telling me that i've been a good boy.
I'm fluent in two languages
Kik: atazs
Not interested in guys, or sending any sexual pictures
>>
>>24511790
It's cool how I can understand your degenerate spic speak via superior knowledge of latin and other purebred tongues.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
28/m/uk
>Sexual orientation
Straight in person. Pansexual slut online
Fantasising about sharing my prudish gf with my single mates
No, more of a fantasy than a real life thing
I get turned on by everything
Being cuckolded apparently. But pimping out my girl and being in control. Bored of her prudishness
See above
I am brown
If the above interests you or you want to trade pics for 1 time pleasure - no saving no sharing - add you kik username and we can discuss my girl / trade pics
>>
>>24512651
Why do you stay with her if she's too much of a prude for you? In your fantasies does she do things for the people you pimp her out to that she doesn't do for you?
>>
>>24508470
j22key 23m looking for pic sharing n joi dirty talk edging fun
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
20/M/IL
Bi/sub
Honestly a lot of submissive things. A lot of humiliation things. Feet is a main one. Cross dressing, verbal abuse, orgasm denial, sweat, SPH, bondage. I'm even into like giantess and size play stuff.
Feet, cross dressing, sweat, light bondage
If it's IRL I don't need them. If it's stuff online like porn or lewd RP and stuff I'll enjoy vanilla but it needs to be kinky to get me off.
SPH. I had posted about a couple things I like about a more nurturing style of domination and posted contact info and from that someone at least pretending to be a female started very harshly teasing me about my size and I've been crazy about it since.
For something unrealistic, I want to be kept like a doll. Size of course. I want to be dressed up in girly clothes. I want to be a little doll sized foot toy. I want to be punished (unfairly of course) by being shrunk much much smaller. But at the same time I want to be cared for like her favorite little doll, even though she constantly humiliates me and smothers me under sweaty feet and socks.
I've accumulated a rather wide range of hobbies from hiking, to drumming, to model building and painting, to cosplay, to anime and shit, to competitive gaming. There's a lot I enjoy especially when it's hobbies I share with friends. I love to learn why someone loves a hobby and I love to experience it with them.
Kik: BaronSmol
Discord: Smol#4514
I'll try to keep checking the thread if anyone just wants to just discuss here too.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
30/M/UK
Curious, Switch (I'd say about 60% sub)
Bondage, Sensory Deprivation, Gags, I dunno...want to explore some
A little, only a spot here and there. Ideally wanted to meet someone to learn together with.
Vanilla is fine
No earthly idea, I have been looking at plans to build a vacbed though. I guess that's a thing.
Not just one
I like to build shit
Reenix86 (kik)
>>
>>24508478
Where you from in Ireland ?
>>
>>24508489
anyone mind posting the template for this?
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
20/M/NYC
Dom
Drugging and brainwashing girls, with intense psychedelics, then having awful punishing sex with them. I'm more into totally controlling and messing with the psyche than the actual sex
Not really besides just rough sex. Not many people are down to get psychosexual brain damage I get it
I mean vanilla's alright...
Sticking a single finger in girl's bums in public with latex gloves on. That's because I did it
Yeah
>befriend girl
>bring her to hotel
>pump her full of high potency psychedelics
>tie her to bed
>choose a song to play over and over during the sexual exploitation so I can trigger her etc
>fuck her in the ass, slap, piss on her, etc, while she's tied up and tripping, really awful
>clean up cuddle afterwards so I don't get sued
Besides all this I have a great personality :^)
Ask if you want it
>>
>>24515190
>Sticking a single finger in girl's bums in public with latex gloves on. That's because I did it
Not so much into the psychedelic stuff you posted about but that one sounds incredible. How did it come about?
>>
>>24515217
I was hanging out with this girl and just convinced her to let me finger her asshole, but I didn't want to get poo on my fingers because idk how clean she was, so I took some from my cabinet. We did it in my apartment then out in the hallway for the building we were in. No panties so it was ez. I wanna bring her out somewhere public like a movie theater and do it
>>
>>24515322
Oh fuck yeah. I'd love to be hanging out somewhere and a guy has his arm around my back, and he slips it down and gently pushes a finger against the hole. So deliciously dirty.
>>
>>24515325
Yea it's pretty rad. I'm more into it for the control and nastiness of it I feel it. Tough to find someone who will go through with it
>>
>>24515334
When I'm having my anus fingered I like to be deep kissed at the same time with his tongue right in my mouth. It's like feeling intruded on at both ends, so intimate and as you say, nasty :P
>>
>>24515340
If you're a girl you're in the minority that doesn't immediately recoil and get pissed off. Most just want it in the pussy. And I'm not about to get gay to keep this fetish going. It's gotta be the ass pussy just doesn't do it for me anymore
>>
>>24515362
I don't recoil, I love having my arsehole fingered and I love the whole public scenario and the glove. Pussy not doing it for you any more is maybe a little extreme though!
>>
>>24515371
yea well I'm an extreme guy
>>
>>24515451
Nothing wrong with that. I used to have a thing with a guy who would insist on me blowing him but made no secret of having no intention to ever go down on me. The whole deal was hot af because he knew he had this power over me. I can imagine it would be similar with a guy who was only willing to fuck my arse. Just in practice that would be very uncomfortable and painful for me so I probably wouldn't be particularly into it.
>>
early morning bump
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
21/f/Netherlands
Straight/Sub
Being treated like trash or being used as a cum can
I had a boyfriend who first didn't like it but later we had sexy sundays where he would just use me to cum whilst playing games/watching porn
Vanilla can be enough but i prefer being bound.
Newest would be being coverd in cum. Found a girl on this once who did that.
Previous, with multiple guys
I like bicycling
>>
>>24515794
JackJohnson2534 kik

26 m usa
>>
>>24508470
>24/M/France?
>Heteroflexible/switch?
>Soft BDSM, Bondage, Shibari, strangulation, candle, scratch...
>Experience with all of them (giver)
>I don't need them to get off but vanilla can't be enough in my life.
>Newest fetish: Shibari. like it for a long time, practice just recently
>Something non-kinky about myself: I'm french
>Contact info: Maybe later
>>
>>24515794
Kik: just_that2

25, Germany near to the Netherlands ;)
>>
>>24508908
Try this kik for a beginning: Taps0134
>>
File: 20150802_151320-1.jpg (750KB, 3051x1639px) Image search: [Google]
20150802_151320-1.jpg
750KB, 3051x1639px
>Age/Sex/Location?
32m/28f/24f Los Angeles
Straight Dom/bi Domme/bi switch
Poly and D/s are the two main ones. Tons of things that play into that, including public sex, gangbangs and orgies, DDlg, slavery, and more.
Extensive experience. We life the lifestyle as a kinky poly triad.
Not necessary.
Recently jerry rigged a sybian which we've been incorporating into torture play.
Yes, for a committed sub or slave.
We have two awesome dogs.
Kik: LaserJesusBeard

Pic related, wife and gf double teaming a girl we met on /soc/ bicurious girls in Los Angeles always welcome!
>>
>>24515794

Hey 25 m here from the netherlands one of my oldest fantasies is having a girl(tied) underneath my desk worship my cock while I game or watch porn.

I think we could get a long
>>
I want to see a woman get mounted, fucked and knotted by a dog. And have her squirt his cum out as he pulls the knot out and let the cum dribble down on to the floor

Why is bestiality illegal in my country? :'(
>>
File: SPIRIT_CVR-02.jpg (1MB, 594x785px) Image search: [Google]
SPIRIT_CVR-02.jpg
1MB, 594x785px
>>24508489
>Age/Sex/Location?
25/M/Chicago
Straight. De facto Dom but really curious to try sub
Feet, Legs/Legwear, Femdom, Tease and Denial, Costumes and roleplay, Superheroines/villianesses
My gf has given me footjobs and we've RP'd before. Our BDSM play has been pretty basic (handcuffs, blindfolds)
Vanilla is enough for IRL, though I always play with gf's feet and toes during it.
Femdom has been pretty recent. Lots of foot fetish porn opened up that door. Cock milking is a recent obsession. For more unrealistic stuff, /d/ and /aco/ turned me on to minigirls, lamias and spooky girls. I've written erotic stories about these and posted them in relevant threads.
I'd like to RP as a private eye and be dominated by the femme fatale. Get tied up, stepped on, cigarette put out on my body, and then made to cum/milked onto her high heels
I'm terrified of small creatures like frogs and insects that can go unnoticed underfoot.

>>24508489
Define comfy bondage. I see some things like mummification as pretty comfy
>>
>>24508470
M/24

Huge fetish for cumplay/anal play/creampie. Would love to meet a female who's favorite fetishes are the same and not shy. Kik youngcaesar24
>>
>>24516731
Also females who love grool, open to talk about any other fetishes as well.
>>
>>24508470
>Age/Sex/Location?
24/n/uk
Hetroflexible/Dom
Hate sex, bondage, knifeplay, breathplay, domestic abuse (consensual)
Yeah, ex FB intro'd me to most of them. Good times
Vanilla sucks, barely does anything. Would rather no sex than vanilla
Bratty girls/middles/DDLG
Have a right little princess bring her 'oh so devoted and loving' subby boyfriend over to my place. Tie him up and make him watch me beat the crap of his little angel. Make a mess of her body and her face and have them both clean and make me dinner before they leave.
I'm pretty average in everything I do, apart from shooting air rifles. I'm a bit above average in that.
Meh, if you want it just ask.
>>
>>24508470
Bump
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
26 m germany
straight, switch
spanking, bondage, role playing, oral fixation, chastity, d/s relationships
only with chastity play and self-spankings (both online)
vanilla can be enough for a certain time but a little bdsm should be there at some point, at least to a small degree.
newest fetish is probably chastity play, after seeing lots of stuff on the internet I got interested in the whole thing
a rape-play scene would be hot
I am about to finish my master degree in engineering am quite shy. I am very sarcastic and love vidya. I am only 5'6 and average built :(
>>
>a/s/l
20 m west virginia
>orientation/role
Submissive, straight-ish
>kinks
being tied up, having my hair pulled, clawing my shoulders and back, giving head, just general femdom stuff, and a paraphilia I won't mention here
>experience/lack thereof
I'm slightly experienced, but still have a lot to learn.
>how necessary are your fetishes?
I can be vanilla and still have a great time.
>newest fetish/kink?
Eating sushi off someone's junk
>any elaborate fantasies?
Not really
>something non-kinky about me
I'm interested in psychology, politics, and drugs
>contact info
kik: dyincrouse
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
19/m/Glasgow
sub
Femdom. Really into letting dominant girls do what they want with me. I'm thin and want to pushed about and smothered by them, impose their will on me and boss me around. Tall girls are my absolute weakness although strong or bigger girls work too.
None
Probably but where's the fun in that
Two people being stuffed in the same clothes, like both being in a latex suit or being stuffed under someone's dress. There's a Japanese name for it that I've forgotten (please do tell me if you know it) and it sounds hot as hell
Three online friends have invited me to their homes IRL and I have yet to be murdered
>Contact info if you want
I'll make a kik if anyone shows interest

Has anyone had success with finding doms or fetlife or other such websites? I feel I'd struggle to find someone around my age
>>
>tfw you're into gentle domming with a side of foot play and no one is ever into that
>finally meet someone on /soc/ who would be into that kinda thing
>they stop responding to messages

._.
>>
>>24517259
M or f?
>>
>>24515956
>"We have two awesome dogs"

Well, of course Anon considers the options there, too.

But nevermind - moderate kinkster here just making the obligatory comment... Carry On.
>>
File: IMG_4566.jpg (58KB, 474x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4566.jpg
58KB, 474x960px
25/m/tx
kik:Thomasbris

This is my boyfriend's kik. I'm in the process of sissifying him. But he is being super stubborn about liking guys. Can you please help turn him gay?! I think it'd be so hot to see him choke down a cock.
>>
>>24508470
I'm a 31 yo Male Dom.
I have always enjoyed other people's pain and now i have a healthy outlet for that. Probably because of my fucked up childhood.
I do rape play, bandage,gaggin ect.
Also in a 24/7 Dom sub relationship
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
20/m/FL
Straight/Switch (I think) still mostly exploring
I wouldn't mind trying more dom/forced orgasm stuff, but I've always had a thing for the girl taking charge and just using me to give her the best pleasure possible and gentle femdom has always been really appealing to me
The sex I've had has been vanilla and I guess leaning dom since I took the lead for the majority
Vanilla is fine, I've actually never really had anything but
I guess I got into the whole gentle femdom thing when I realized how much I liked giving oral
Being used by multiple girls, or just a girl pushing my down and sitting on my face for as long as she wants.
Even though I study and very much enjoy computers and mathy shit I've always had a passion for literary analysis and drawing meaning from prose and poetry
Kik doomguy5557
>>
>>24517282
I'm male.
>>
>>24517705
I like dags
>>
>>24517722
wtf does that have to do with me?
>>
File: 5402102.gif (897KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
5402102.gif
897KB, 498x266px
>>24517729
>>
>>24508470
>18 year old guy from Boston
>Heteroflexible/bi (basically I like girls but traps work too.) As for BDSM I'd be a sub for sure
>traps/sissies, femdom, chastity
>nope. none of em...
>Eh I can do vanilla but it takes me a little while and I dont enjoy it nearly as much
>bdsm cause I saw a webm on /gif/
>I'd like to have my virginity (both penetrative and anal) taken by a couple. I'd like to have normal sex with the girl and then later she and i suck the guys dick together. Then as I'm handcuffed, she holds my hand and comforts me while he takes my anal virginity. Sounds hot to me.
>Non kinky thing: I played hockey for 10 years :)
>Contact: kik - c_deb
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/F/USA, Midwest

Lesbian / Submissive (Pet or service top)

Petplay, collars, light bondage, praise kink, begging/denial

All of them thankfully

Honestly the only one I really NEED is the praise kink, and people do that all the time it's barely even kinky. Vanilla is fine as long as my partner fulfills that.

Mostly I just want a lady to put a collar on me and gentle dom me senseless. Sub space is intense and I would do just about anything for it at this point.

I'm a former D1 athlete and am still strong as shit from it
>>
>>24518139
be my gentle dommed gf
>>
>>24518151
are you also in midwestern corn hell? because if so, yes please. i just need a dom so bad ;_;
>>
>>24518200
Ohio.

[spoiler]but I'm a man who just wants to gentledom a gf [/spoiler]
>>
>>24518213
got my hopes up, only to shoot them down ;_;7

i hope you find your subby gf friendo
>>
>>24518258
we can still be friends and be lonely together though... r-right
>>
File: IMG_20161031_125613.jpg (335KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_125613.jpg
335KB, 1080x1440px
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/M/East Coast USA
Mostly straight always top/dominant
Seeing a partner having fun and getting off. Almost like pampering, also I have a cock sleeve I'd like to try, it's the visual.
I've got bdsm experience and top experience.
Vanilla is totally fine but if my partner looks bored the whole time they won't get a callback. I don't need theatrics but I do need a little something.
Not full-blown kitten play but close to it. I watch asmr to help with PTSD and a girl was discussing it.
Not really, I'd like to take a virginity once.
I love tattoos and muscle trucks. I race.
Dagrandwizard is snap. I can supply anything else.

Basically I want to find a sub gf, I make mad money for my age but I gave up my social life in exchange. Plus I gotta drop some weight. But one piece at a time.
>>
>>24518258
He didn't get your hopes up. What kind of person thinks a fem Domme would need to come to /soc/ to find a sub?
>>
>>24508470
24/M/Oregon

Straight/Dom, but I can switch for the right girl

Too many kinks but I would say my favorites are slave play, , bondage, primal, spanking and exhibition.

Unfortunately I have little experience. Never made much of an effort but I feel like I need to try something new.

Vanilla sex is great, I love sex more than most anything but I have a hard time with DE. I don't feel much sensation and I can last forever, I often stay hard after i cum so I never really feel satisfaction.

Newest fetish would have to be slave play or primal. I like letting loose and getting a little scratched up

For an elaborate fantasy I would love a girl who could just do just about anything with me. I would love to go wild with a girl in public with some people watching, or maybe just out of sight.

Something non kinky? I love going outdoors and just having an adventure. Love siting inside and watching a show or just playing some video games in my apartment, usually stoned out of my mind when I'm not working. Good food is always nice and I have a sweet tooth I like to indulge in. Train in MMA with my brother but I want to go to a local gym and start working hard on it.

I can be pretty shy. I have been called coy on more than one occasion. Becoming more social has been a struggle.
>>
>>24518309
I will add an addendum to this. I do have a fantasy of adopting a kitten as like a live in house sub. I've never seen that in real life but I have thought a bit about it in the past few months.
>>
>>24508804
You sound so fucking hot
>>
>>24515190
Contact info plz
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/F/US Gulf Coast
Straight/Sub
Rape play, forced pregnancy, forced orgasm, BDSM, pretty much anything forced.
Not all. Never been pregnant.
If the sex is good enough.
Sex in public. Fucked on a car in a parking lot.
Rape fantasy where I'm being used to be filled with cum.
I work in a hospice-like setting.
Kik: missbrightsidex
>>
>>24518523
Shall we both go and share an elevator with him?
>>
>>24518555
I think that may need to be arranged.
>>
>>24518560
Him and the anal fingering in public guy. It would be quite a party.
>>
>>24517295
>implying bestiality is an obligatory comment
>kys
>>
>>24518612
He comes across as having spent too long on the internet. I like how he describes himself as a moderate kinkster.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
21/F/Pennsylvania
Straight-ish / Submissive
Name-calling, DD/lg, collars, body writing, spanking, light humiliation / degradation.
I skimmed the surface with my first boyfriend, but I don't think the person I'm seeing just now is into anything kinky :(
I can definitely get off without them, but I often find my mind drifting / fantasizing about them if the sex isn't mind-blowing.
Raceplay. I'm a halfie so the idea of playing an Asian girl for a white guy or either or for a black guy is something I really want to try.
As for how I discovered it, I ran into someone who was into it online and it's been on my mind ever since.
For now I'm really just looking for a place where I can get back into kinky RPing... had some bad experiences on F-List and looking for alternatives.
I'm conversational in 2 languages and proficient in maybe another 3 or 4
>>
>>24518646
>Raceplay. I'm a halfie so the idea of playing an Asian girl for a white guy or either or for a black guy is something I really want to try.
I literally have fantasies about being an Asian girl so I could do this. I could do the white girl for a black guy thing for real but just don't tend to find them attractive.
>>
>>24518646
if you're half asian, how would you be "playing" asian? or do you just mean playing it up for the sake of the race play?

girl here, not trying to be a jerk or anything, genuinely curious.
>>
>>24518657
Yeah, basically. It would probably tie the most into the name-calling thing, since there aren't too many things you can call for halfies and the idea of taking on the role and being called [insert slur here] slut is what I would enjoy the most, maybe?
>>
>>24518646
Kik? Anon55419 is mine
>>
>>24518672
See, I've always wanted to get into kik but it sucks that there's no way to search for decent partners... when I was still on F-List the quality was so mixed and I'm sure kik is the same way.

No offense personally, of course!
>>
>>24518705
What languages do you know, anon?
>>
>>24508470
>Age/Sex/Location?
24/M/Florida/USA

Bisexual / Submissive

I'm mostly into anything that has submission and loss of control elements. So bondage, being ordered around, forced anything. The physical acts themselves dont do much for me. I'm in it for the altered mental states and emotions of the encounter. Its not the being tied up that gets me going its the loss of control and fear that gets me going.

Yes. My entire last relationship was full of it. My ex dressed me up how she wanted, made me do all the chores, forced herself on me whenever she wanted. Was absolutely wonderful until she left me three weeks before our planned wedding.

At this point absolutely. I actually haven't even been able to get hard at all since she left. I'm so used to getting hard more or less of command now that I have no one he's not working.

Well all of my kinks are "old" and I haven't found any recent ones so I'll go with the most recent. Branding. My ex promised to brand me on our wedding night and hyped it up so much for so long it really clicked in my mind.

No. I dont think I do. I just like pleasing and doing what ever my partner wants.

I'm a huge /tg/ anon and I'm more or less regarded as the best MTG player at my LGS.

[email protected]
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
27 m Uk
Dom, although curious about switching
I'll happily try anything once, but my favourites include bondage, spanking, anal play and degradation/ humiliation. In general, a horny sub who's creative and willing to experiment is what I need. With the right partner, I'd be open to almost anything.
A fair bit with anal play and bondage, less so with the others (my partner felt it was a bit much, which is a real shame)
More and more necessary as I grow older. Vanilla is OK, but I get bored quickly.
I was playing with a girl from soc who was into humiliation. I'd never tried it before, but I ended up loving it, and by her wetness, I'm sure she did too ;)
Plenty, but I've been fantasising about stretching a sub recently. I'd love to have a sub who I'd slowly stretch out, both ass and pussy, with a variety of toys. The ultimate goal would be to be able to fist either hole easily.
I have a PhD in something useful
Kik is mrbumfun
>>
>>24518552
Have you a skype? I think we might get along. I'm >>24510378
>>
I like to hold hands
>>
File: 15.jpg (589KB, 1024x3939px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
589KB, 1024x3939px
>24/M/US
>bi, mostly sub
>femdom, lactation, muscles, slight mommy kink
>no experience, fresh virgin dick
>if I'm just getting a quick fap out then I'll just look for something random but I'll look for stuff that's related to my kinks if I can
>the mom stuff is pretty new. I've always liked milfs but it started to grow into what it is now earlier last year.
>I just want to be owned I guess
>I've had 4 heart surgeries
>kik is theubuyo
>>
File: 4afaedf33d69775d06021b8c3ee16cb1.jpg (679KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4afaedf33d69775d06021b8c3ee16cb1.jpg
679KB, 900x1200px
>>24518555
>>24518560
>>24518571

Not gonna happen, I'm really not into groupsex with additional men involved or sharing girls with other men. There are no co-starring dicks in my fantasies/sex-life.

An FFM threesome where one of you holds down the other so that I can pump her full in the elevator - now that would be something.
>>
>>24516025
Kik?
>>
>>24519190
tallnbored91
>>
Not sure if this is the right place for this but anyone got any advice for hands free prostate orgasm? I've been trying via masturbation intructors and I feel like I've been getting really close (a pressure feeling building up) but I need a little extra to push me over the edge before my arm/legs get tired, any random advice from people who have managed to do it?
>>
>>24518845
Pretty fluent in English and Japanese. Varying degrees of proficiency in French, Chinese, and Russian.
>>
File: Aya Cash.jpg (80KB, 702x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Aya Cash.jpg
80KB, 702x1000px
Unrelated, but I feel like femdom's gotten a lot more popular in the last year, especially with women. Even if it was ridiculous, and pretty clearly forced by one writer, there was the whole You're the Worst ep about it, which involved getting to see Aya Cash explain cucking. I've even hooked up with 1 or 2 girls in the past few months who you wouldn't expect to be into anything fetish-y, who still brought femdom-esque themes up unprompted.
>>
File: 1398924339211.jpg (863KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1398924339211.jpg
863KB, 1920x1080px
There are a lot of interesting people here, but mostly from the US, so I would like to find more interesting people from Europa, Asia and other nations that don't often post. Don't be shy and share a bit of yourself if you live in these other countries.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/m/uk
straight/ sub
pain and lots of it? so masochism really. most of the aspects you'd associate with bdsm, edgeplay, bloodplay branding etc. just no findom/kids/animals or poop please
I get around
Vanilla is nice but no, not really.
>Your newest fetish or kink? What happened so that you discovered it? i have a horrible weakness for cashew nuts. how did i discover it you ask? i put some in my mouth.
I've been described as a healthy and well balanced person spontaneously several times in the last month(i always find this deeply confusing)
>>
>>24519374
That's a pretty good mix, very impressive.
Best of luck with your kinkery, anon!
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
31 male caribbean
bi switch
voyeurism, pain play, rope, super rough sex, to name a few.
no. literally no opportunity for that around here.
i will live.
internet as always
not really. just being part of a kink community is an impossible dream
i go fishing a lot
kik themut
>>
>>24519116
>An FFM threesome where one of you holds down the other so that I can pump her full in the elevator - now that would be something.
Pump me full
>>
rocks
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
23, M, UK
Hetero, submissive
Mostly revolve around femdom. When reading erotica or watching videos, I like non-consensual or reluctant domination, particularly hypno and mind control. In real life, I think I wouldn't enjoy anything very extreme, and would prefer much more playful gentle femdom. It would be enough for me to just be teased and fucked by a loving partner who knows what she wants.
No, I've never met a girl who seemed interested in anything like that. I've only ever told one girl about my interests because she seemed very open-minded, but it turned out that (like most girls) she was only interested in being dominated, and I'm pretty sure that my discomfort at being dominant was one of the main reasons she dumped me early on in the relationship.
Yeah vanilla can be enough, especially in a loving relationship.
In the last few years I found out that sometimes I can get very aroused by cuckold themes, although I try not to indulge them if I can help it because I don't think it's healthy. I didn't react very well to my last break-up (depression, social withdrawal, etc), and I think the cuckoldry is just a fucked-up way for my mind to try and deal with that. Even now, it feels much more 'exciting' to masturbate to cuckold themes, especially when looking at pictures of my ex, but that's really not something I want to encourage in myself.
I'd just like to experience any sort of femdom where the girl actually enjoys it (i.e. isn't a prostitute who I have to pay). A gentle femdom relationship would be pretty perfect for me right now.
I like to drink scotch and listen to jazz.
>>
File: 1477602672290.png (1MB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1477602672290.png
1MB, 1280x853px
>26/m/LA
>gay vers
>Biggest would be incest. Very turned on by dad/son stuff. Also into bara/furry/fantasy porn (love orcs). Light bondage and large insertion.
>I fisted this guy twice. He's really into fetish stuff. Re-initiating contact with him now to see if he'd be into roleplay.
>Good vanilla porn can get me off no problem.
>I've started to get into straight porn. I like seeing women get gangbanged and used up by a bunch of big sexy guys. By extension I've gotten into some str8 incest stuff. Got into it because I was sometimes bored and fustrated with the quality of gay porn.
>Realistically, one is to just find a hot older dude and have some intense dad/son roleplay with them. Another is to have a few submissive daddy bears to play with. Unrealistically is getting fucked silly by a gang of orcs.
>I've been re-reading the Harry Potter books stoned. highly recommended
>if requested.
>>
>>24521104
LA as in Louisiana?
If so I would like a contact
>>
24/M/IL
Straight
Monster Girls/Gentle Femdom
Only porn, I'm a virgin
Not really needed, but the idea of a loving almost motherly female really gets me going though. Especially if she calls me sweetie or darling.

I'd love a woman to pretend she's a succubus. Maybe I'll post an email later.
>>
>>24521104
My kik is alex_goomy, shoot me a pm if you get time ;)
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
24/f/uk
Bi, mommy/owner
Petplay, ageplay, breastfeeding, diapers, shibari, crossdressing, sensory deprivation, public, humiliation, voyeurism, feet worship(receiving)
All of them apart from the breastfeedi g since ii wasnt lactating back when i had a partner
Vanilla is enough but gets boring after a while. I could drop all my fetishes for the one i loved though.
Probably the breastfeeding, i kept seeing a video of an anr couple and really wanted to use my boobs as water guns so it worked out two birds one stone.
Id be the mistress of the mansion with my trap maids cleaning up after the littles and human pets
>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself
Ive almost completed my living pokedex in like a week because ive got no life. Itll be the first time since i was 12ish that ive completed the pokedex and therell be no more point playing once its done :(
>>
>>24521742
Please Mistress will you take a small 18yo boy as your little toy? I would worship you.
Kik: sub8deep
>>
>>24521812
Post your cv and ill get back to you after checking your references
>>
>>24521605
>>24521624

Yall can contact me. kik is reedcub26
>>
>>24516069
There's plenty of videos on the Internet dude. If you know where to look, but I do not know that would be anymore.
As for witnessing it in person I have seen adds posted places like craigslist or here, it's rare as fuck mind you.

Tldr you ain't looking in the right places
>>
>>24508470
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/M/Germany
Bi, mostly dom
Age play, BDSM, everything forced, incest, big uncut cocks, role play
Yes, all of them
I'm ALWAYS extremely horny so vanilla can do
Age play, message me and you'll find out
This one's kinda specific but.. Have an asian girl as a fuckdoll
Love cats and cars
kik - redhotstuff1
>>
>>24516069
Have you ever owned a dog before?
I think bestiality with dogs is alright, but since I've had pet dogs I can only look at hentai cause real dogs are too gross irl and thinking of dog breath and ball licking doesn't do it for me
>>
>>24518646
You sound like fucking you would be smoking hot and hanging out would be a total blast.

Southern upstate New York
I want my subservient little Asian housewife slut. I'll treat you like a princess outside the bedroom. Except when I don't.
Email work? [email protected]
>>
>>24522328
>I want my subservient little Asian housewife slut. I'll treat you like a princess outside the bedroom. Except when I don't.
And yet again I wish I was Asian!
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
20/Female/Florida Keys
Bisexual/Sub-Slave
Bondage, choking, knife play, forced orgasms, sensory deprivation, humiliation, stretching, sounding, pain in general, gangbang, sharing, ect.
Almost all.
I need more then just vanilla.
Sounding. A new partner showed me it.
I have a bit of a rape fantasy. I wanna be grabbed by someone, tied up, and gang banged.
I'm really shy and quiet in day to day life.
>>
>>24521742
I'm really into feet/body worship, especially with the master casually doing something else like watching TV or playing games.

Are you mostly looking for a female/feminine partner?
>>
>>24520905
>Pump me full

Nah, I'd much prefer to pin >>24518552 to the elevator wall and pump her.

You can watch, and afterwards clean us with your mouth - both my hairy cock and her creamed muff.
>>
>>24522520
Thank you, I know my place.

I totally forgot that I'd mentioned anything about hairy cocks ITT and thought you had just read me like a fucking book.
>>
>>24522537
>I totally forgot that I'd mentioned anything about hairy cocks ITT and thought you had just read me like a fucking book.

You feel the same way with hairy muffs as well?

I mean, I'm more particular to women with some hair down south. Not full jungle-mode or rampant bush, just a neat patch of hair or clean-trimmed fuzz is all good. I rarely eat pussy so the hair is not an issue that way, but I just find women with at least SOME hair more sexy than fully-shaved.

It feels more primal to grab a woman from behind, and slowly guide my hand down her stomach, underneath her waistline and sense the hair of her sex just right before my fingers reach her opening.

It may not be hygienic, but it sure is animalistic, in a good way
>>
>>24521742
18/male/Uk
Kik: Zalthas_98
>>
>>24521834
he didn't even ask any questions about the company though! he's just after the job, he's not truly in tune with the strategic long term objectives of this corporation!
>strategic
>long term
>same sentence
should have put a third one in so i could claim i was doing it for emphasis
>>
>mfw no cute but more experienced femdom to boy toy around for and spank me when I get rowdy.

Seriously seems like a dieing breed!
>>
>>24522496
not really looking to meet anyone, just talk in the thread but id be more after a girl anyway

>>24522785
too young for me

>>24522858
"hello mr anon im afraid you havent made the cut this time but good luck applying in the future, preferably not at this company"
>>
>>24522903
Ah okay.

>"hello mr anon im afraid you havent made the cut this time but good luck applying in the future, preferably not at this company"

This cuts deep because I've been rejected from two jobs in the last week that were both perfect.
>>
>>24522942
Keep trying! I work in the care field and we've been constantly hiring the last few years i've worked in it. Seems like a lot of people can't tolerate it or have the patience but it's probably a guaranteed job, bonus if you can drive
>>
>>24522952
I've got an engineering degree so that's where I've been sending my applications. The job centre isn't too happy about me focusing just on those kind of jobs though so they're probably gonna put me in for a fucking Christmas temp job if I don't find something soon.
>>
>>24522965
I understand where you're coming from but really I don't blame the job center, it's their job to get you any job they can so you can stop getting benefits.
I have a few friends sponging off the government whining about it yet refusing to apply for things like retail jobs thinking they're above it, and really any job is better than no job.
Good luck finding something in that field though, i feel like it's pretty competitive
>>
>>24522965
>>24522975
My girlfriend graduated with a 2:1 in creative and professional writing over a year ago and been working in a primark warehouse until she landed her first proper job as a SEO content writer yesterday. It can take some time but any job is better than no job.
>>
>>24522975
Yeah I get that. It's just I really want a permanent job instead of jumping between temporary contracts while collecting dole money inbetween like what I've been doing. Thanks for wishing me luck though. I'm still gonna keep applying for engineering stuff but I'll probably expand into anything because you're right about any job being better than no job.

Anyway enough blogging from me.

>>24522984
I know someone who had something like that happen. He got a first in mechanical engineering, went on to get his masters and ended up working at B&Q.
>>
>>24523001
how willing are you to relocate though? there are enough engineering jobs going around that pay well enough, it just depends on how willing you are to move
>>
>>24523001
>ended up working at B&Q.
you say that like its a bad thing, im a girl and dont know shit about diy but i love b&q. I used to always go with the dad and the smell of cut wood was almost like a high
>>
>>24522952
>works in the care field
>gentle domme

I'm sure there's some psychoanalysis which one could do here, but I'm just happy to see a girl who is actually a gentle domme.
>>
>>24523004
I'm saving up for a house right now so I wanna try and stay local until I can at least afford to move.

>>24523006
He wasn't working there by choice. I talked to him a while ago and he said he hated it, just that it was his only option.
>>
>>24523006
I think the idea of getting a masters in mechanical engineering is not to work in B&Q
>>
>>24521742
Sup? i think im the perfect match for you, hit me up if you want

Kik: 7hedevilin1
>>
>>24521742

Hi! Do you want to talk?
If you're more interested in private talking, tho, my Kik is Cathywr, and my Skipe is hazzainius,
>>
File: mobabypix10_31_16-2.png (144KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
mobabypix10_31_16-2.png
144KB, 360x300px
>Age/Sex/Location?
21/f/NY
Straight / little one / sub
Ddlg, roleplay , hentai , bondage, biting
Yes.
Vanilla can be enough if the person is specialto me. :)
Ddlg. My ex and I experimented with it and I was really into it.
To be a sugar baby with sexy millionaires
Im in school to be an LPN
Instagram: weeaboo_xo
Snapchat: sugarmagnoliamo
Cuckbook: morgan dyer
>>
>>24522330
I am accepting off all applicants. You just have to please me enough to be worth keeping. A fair Irish lass sounds like a terrific alternative.
>>
Into findom. Submissive. Enough said.
>>
>>24523224
Also in NY,I know it's not listed but kik is squirrelly1234567. Let's do something
>>
>>24523224
Have any alternative contact info? Not really sure if I'm what you're looking for but you seem like you'd be fun to talk to
>>
>>24518139
Kik? Squirrelly1234567
>>
>>24521742
I'm 21 and this is pretty much everything I want.
What can I do to get to talk to you?
>>
>>24523720
Why should she respond after you cite the same post within your post before responding to it first?

Even I'm confused.
>>
>>24523736
idk what the damn hell you're saying right now mate
>>
>>24523757
Look at the post you were responding to her from then onwards look at responses now.
>>
File: 1413369160765.jpg (28KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
1413369160765.jpg
28KB, 526x300px
>>24523760
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/F/USA
Straight sub/little
My master and I do a lot of rape play and rough sex. I'm into being used like a good little sex toy for my master.
I have a growing collection of collars, leashes, toys, etc. My next planned purchase is a posture collar.
Lots.
As long as it's with my master and it brings him pleasure I can get off.
We recently discovered that I'm really into anal. I've had bad experiences with it in the past so I was reluctant. Now we've started exploring that and it's nice.
More public/risky sex.
I have the tiniest god damn hands.
Hell no, but I'll check the thread occasionally and answer questions.
>>
>>24523771
The end of it, you cited her message within a message you yourself posted before responding to the message which was posted beforehand?
>>
>>24523776
> My master and I do a lot of rape play

But:

> Now we've started exploring that and it's not nice.
>>
>>24519373
Remember to angle the tip of the toy towards the front of your body, and as long as you are lubed enough, let it gently slide against the forward facing inside wall of your ass instead of going right in and out. You need to really hit that prostate.
>>
File: tumblr_nu6y1eGCJf1ufwev8o1_500.jpg (100KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu6y1eGCJf1ufwev8o1_500.jpg
100KB, 500x750px
>>24508470
j22key 23m, pansexual, gender fluid, sub looking for joi control, I will pic share as well. I have pic shares groups
>>
File: 9HemfFS.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
9HemfFS.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>24522373

I'm really into sounding, been doing it for years.. Didn't think i'd see a woman here saying she's into sounding. Curious what you like about it? I'd love to talk.

I can take up to 14mm now. (The picture is old, I can take 3 sounds at the same time now)
>>
>>24524911
>3 sounds at the same time
plssssss post that
>>
>>24523784
...what? I didn't say that.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
22, male, us
Bicurious, a bit of a switch.
A bit basic perhaps? Cuffs and binds, choking, blindfolds, anal play, pegging, cum
A little experience with all, but not extensive.
It can. The others certainly help.
Pegging. Fiancé decided to rub my ass a bit during a blowjob, and within a couple weeks we got a small dildo and harness for her.
I have never approached my fiancé with it, as I'm absolutely sure she would vehemently oppose, but I do fantasize about sharing, group sex, bukakke, and even threesome with her and another man both fucking me. Highly doubt anything will come of it, as I'm a pretty jealous type, and she's strictly monogamous.
Um... I'm a musician?
>>
No response yet to my post here >>24508495 from the other day. Anybody want to chat?
>>
>>24508908
I REALLY want to meet you. Message me from any of these ways:
[email protected]
Kik: nijolonblob5
>>
>>24518309
Where on the east coast if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>24508908
If you're still around, I'd like to talk. My kik is Guynoir93. I have a few cuckold fantasies myself, and I'd like to explore them.
>>
File: ohnogramma.png (745KB, 855x658px) Image search: [Google]
ohnogramma.png
745KB, 855x658px
>Age/Sex/Location?
25/M/US
Straight/dom
Voyeurism
Yeah, a few friends have hooked me up with some personal stuff, but it would be cool to be around a couple in a live situation.
It helps considerably, it has to feel real, the person or couple really getting off to whoever watching otherwise it just doesn't really do much for me.
See above. It would be really cool to be around a cute couple really into fucking in front of people.
I really like music, and I love to care for people while I'm intoxicated.
>>
>>24523224

Also any other ladies that are interested I'm looking for a girl I can pay to get on cam, I use paypal.
>>
File: 1471745330051.jpg (61KB, 809x700px) Image search: [Google]
1471745330051.jpg
61KB, 809x700px
>Age/Sex/Location?
20/m/South Canada~north mexico

Bi switch 5'4"

I love choking the hell out of girls, spanking, slapping, screaming, and painal too. I also enjoy softcore naked makeouts. Rope, dressing them, choosing their diet, exhibitionism. Really though, there is no better feeling then wrapping your hands around a cute girl's neck and squeezing.

With guys I expect to be hurt... a lot. I want bruises from beating me into submission, tied down fucked and left to cry, choked, slapped, make me fuck people he wants favors from. made to be a house wife or servant, and have him to choose all my clothes, where and when I can go places, ect. I want him to, at the end of the day, recognize how good I am and to care about me just enough to clean me up and put me in bed. I'm basically Abel from http://starfightercomic.com/comic.php

I wont do actual cutting or blood play, It would get too out of hand too quickly. Also necro is boring unless you get to make your own hole (Though I guess its still boring depending on what you make the hole with)

Yep, I've had a few relationships with girls who were into it. No guy has impressed me into fucking them yet, they're always such fags.

I can get off on just about anything, though once I have something during a session it cant leave the table.

Skullfucking; gurochan

guys sneaking into my tent on an overnight larp camp out, covering my mouth and fucking me. Then the next day shield bashing anyone who came too close to me.

I get mistaken for a girl a lot when I grow my hair out. I also love cooking, reading, and debating.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (94KB, 586x521px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
94KB, 586x521px
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/M/USA, Midwest

Straight/Daddy Dom

DDlg, D/s, humiliation, bondage, spanking, choking, other scary things, cuddling & snuggling.

I'm very into the idea of playing with the concepts of cruelty & care. Of making you feel small but cared for. Of making you feel at home & warm as I wrap my hands around your little neck. I have quite the propensity towards sadism-- physical and emotional-- but at the end of the day I love letting you come home to safe environment, as I hold you tight and run my hands through your hair. :)

Yes, my past past several partners have been submissive and/or into DDlg play.

It's not only about getting off. DDlg usually plays a central part in how I approach a relationship.

There isn't just one.

I'm a scientist. And as you can see I have a beard.

I'm looking for bright, curious, cute, & playful little girls.
Get hold of me if you're looking to talk to see if we fit well together.

kik: umichguy
>>
>>24511790
Podemos hablar por otro lado?
>>
26, M, OH
I'm bi, and sub-switch. Down with most of the BDSM basics and super into puppyplay, with myself being the pupper. I like all kinds of hot people, but I've got a soft spot for dommes. I've had some fun with light puppyplay IRL, but I'd love to go all-out one day. I'm talkin' leash, bowl, tailplug... mmf.

kik is StonerPup, hit me up.
>>
>>24522373
Im in fl also. Kik me if you would like maccattack13
>>
>>24519374
Wouldn't people basically call you a chink or mutt, regardless of what your specific Asian ethnicity might be?
>>
>>24524988

I could, but not sure if this is the place to post it. I've got a ton of different sounds and can even fit my finger inside.
>>
Sissy slut loves to be treated like a piece of meat to help you get off

kik: issysissyy
>>
>asl?
18/M/Oregon
>Sexual and BDSM orientation?
Gay bottom and mostly submissive switch
>what are your kinks and fetishes?
I am a massive degenerate who likes almost everything on some level,with the exception of harsh insults,Chastity,leather/latex,Public exposure,and probably some hardcore shit I haven't thought about yet.
>any experience?
I was in a brief online relationship with a crossdressing dom where I followed his orders,Praised him,and Busted my balls. It was really nice feeling useful to someone and I wish I could have another relationship like this.
>how nessecary are your fetishes for you to get off?
Not nessecary,But really important
>newest fetish?
Gokkun. I think it came from some furry pic I saw a while ago.
>Elaborate fantasy?
I want to live with a Dom who will change my Body by forcing me to get more Slender,Buff,or feminine.
>Something non kinky about yourself?
I love going for long walks through towns and cities. I call it urban Hiking.
>contact info
Kik: dingusmingus
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
Twenty-three / female / England

Bisexual (but more interested in guys) / submissive

Defloration (guys and girls), creampies / pregnancy-risk / surrogacy, being blindfolded and restrained, force, group, public

I've deflowered three guys (that I know of)
I've masturbated in public on a few occasions, being watched on one of those occasions

Vanilla is becoming less and less fulfilling

I don't have any new fetishes or kinks, but not too long ago I learned the term "breeding party" to describe one of my existing fantasies
I already posted this in another thread:
>I blame the Brownies for this, but I have fantasies about being hunted.
>> I'm stripped naked at the edge of the forest at sunset.
>> I run, I hide.
>> I have a ten minute head-start before the boys, as naked as I, enter the forest and I begin to be hunted.
>> If I'm able to avoid being caught by the boys until sunrise, I leave the forest a virgin still.
>> If I'm caught by a boy, he takes my virginity, he inseminates me, and until sunrise I am his alone or his to share, whichever he wants.

I can program in Python

Not at the moment
>>
>>24527209
Do you prefer the guys you deflower to act dominant or be nervous and awkward since it's their first time?
>>
>>24527235
I prefer them to be genuine (which so far has meant at least a little nervous if not necessarily awkward)
>>
200+ posts and only a couple of ddlg fans. I just wanna be somebody's qt bratty little princess who gets fucked into submission. :(
>>
>>24527240
Cool that makes sense.

Who was watching you masturbating in public? Someone you know or a stranger?
>>
>>24527209
You sound pretty fun. I would gladly chase you around and creampie you. Gfd is also allowed if you want to take charge.
>>
>>24527256
I forgot one component: innocent. Bratty but innocent :3
>>
>>24527284
My favorite. Kik me princess
Kik - goblue46200
>>
>>24527284

Are you female?
>>
>>24527271
Two strangers
> I'm on a hiking / camping holiday a fair few years ago
> I'm awake far too early in the morning, but there's dew on the grass and it feels simultaneously so alive and so isolated; I'm horny -- I'd fantasised about being deflowered in such an environment (and I still have fantasies about conceiving a child in such an environment) -- and there seems to be nobody else (at least nobody else awake) in the world
> So I lay down a distance behind the tent to masturbate
> Whilst I'm busy, I spot through the trees two guys walking a meandering path down from higher up the hill from where the tent is sited
> I think they're not going to spot me
> I think wrongly
> But they don't take out cameras so I let them watch whilst trying to suppress hysterical giggles
> We talk quietly afterwards, but I sadly have to say "no"
>>
>>24527409
>girl in England who likes to take virginites
>*sweating profusely*

In all seriousness, what gets you off about virgins? Because part of the reason I still have mine is that I'm dreading that moment of having to tell the girl since I can guess what the reaction is.
>>
>>24527276
Except when I'm with virgin guys I'm very submissive (and with them I think I'm more "caring mother" than "controlling mistress")
>>
>>24527284
You're my type. I had a DDLG style relationship with my ex. We never labelled it as that but looking back, thats how it was

kik leanliving
>>
>>24527424
>I think I'm more "caring mother"
No that's perfect too. That's what I meant by gfd. Gentle femdom. That's probably the best part, but everything else sounds fun too.
>>
>>24527449
jesus christ, stop pushing your gfd bullshit
>>
>>24527449
Today I learned a new acronym (I thought it meant "girlfriend dominant")
>>
>>24518646
Around Philly?
>>
File: Latex Model Boy_1466180655000.jpg (3MB, 3157x4777px) Image search: [Google]
Latex Model Boy_1466180655000.jpg
3MB, 3157x4777px
Hey guys! Here's the deal.

Whenever I'm depressed, anxious or in a vulnerable state at large. I fantasize about being someone's sissy rubberdoll pet. The thing is I hate being abused talked down upon. I seem to be aroused by what scares me the most.

I don't know what to do with it. I want to avoid the abusive relationships I've been in in the past. It seems like I switch between being a normal male to be a tiny little girl. What do?

>pics is not me
>>
>>24527361
yes
>>
>>24521742
hey hi. I have no ego boundaries and I freeze when assaulted. You can do whatever with me.

kik virvum666
>>
>>24508474
Gent?
>>
>>24527256

Where are you from? Have any contact info?
>>
>>24527284
Kik- throwaway1194
>>
File: NjGqfEr.jpg (192KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
NjGqfEr.jpg
192KB, 480x640px
>Age/Sex/Location?

27 / m / hi

straight / top

anal hooks, anal tail plug, ball gags, bare handed spanking, begging, biting, blindfolds, braces, calling her a good girl, choking, clit piercings, collars, corsets, crying, cuddles, discipline, double penetration, eating pussy, face slapping, flogging, glasses, hair pulling, nipple clamps, obedience training, orgasm denial, pain, pierced nipples, piss waterboarding, restraints, role play, sadism, shibari, spanking, spitting, split tongues, squirting, tattoos, teasing, throat fucking, verbal humiliation and degradation

Curious about: blood play, electrotorture, needle play, rope bondage/suspension, sensory deprivation, watersports

Some, not all

I mean a blowjob's a blowjob, but it's much better if she's tied up with a spider gag in her mouth while she's doing it :p

mummification. saw some pictures online and was like "oh yeah, that shit I like."

i want to live on a private island with a female dominant and own a bunch of slaves. spending our days lounging about in paradise, being serviced by our willing toys. i think i might get bored if i was the only authority figure there, and i like watching dominant women work. so yeah, super realistic fantasy.

im a musician!

[email protected]
>>
>>24515190
WTF.

Seek help pls.
>>
>>24528427
im a mommy not a sadist, why the heck do you think id want to assault you
>>
>>24528947
because he saw a "f" and all the blood went to his dick
>>
>>24528955
yeah probably, same with all these guys posting their kiks and nothing about themselves thinking im gonna jump at the opportunity
>>
>>24515190
>I'm more into totally controlling and messing with the psyche than the actual sex

This is actually one of my biggest secret fetishes. Anything that seriously alters the mind. Brainwashing, induced amnesia, complete personality easement. Really sad that its probably mostly completely impossible in real life. I have daydreams all the time where my memories and personality are systematically erased and "rebuilt" to be the perfect toy for my master.
>>
>>24521742
Almost all of this (besides crossdressing) is exactly what I'm looking for and have been unsuccessfully for like a year

I'm 21/male and from england, a lil young faced.Not going to lie I'm extremely inexperienced in this area of kink which makes it even harder to find someone to take control and teach me.Is there a way I can get in contact with you? Or alternatively do you have any tips for finding someone? I've tried fetlife but any and all women into it usually have like a million friends and wouldn't be interested in someone new
>>
>>24516895
I shoot rifles too, pls give me your Kik <3
I'm 18/f/uk
>>
>>24528963
why wouldn't you anon? male 4chan users are famous for being quite the catch
>>
>>24529031
very true

>>24528992
im not really looking to meet people sorry

i dont really know where else you could meet people, i check those who message me on fetlife but im pretty picky with my preferences, but everyone has their own likes and dislikes so id just say dont give up
>>
>>24528963
I think your the first I've seen that wants MORE info. Every time before I always get told to tone it down and keep it to the point but fluffed up enough to stand out. Anything more can be saved for when someone contacts you.
>>
File: hand.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>Age/Sex/Location?
18 M USA
Straight TOP
pic related
Every single one multiple times (Except not every race)
Im fine with aggressive sex. choking is nearly a must and I'll probably call you a slut.
Being a cuck Bull. 4chan spammers basically.

I really just like to brainstorm with my partner, I get more out of making them cum than anything else honestly.

I have a really deep voice and know a lot of facts about U.S. Presidents.
if not discord I also have kik, snap, and Discord, just reply with yours and I'll message you
>>
>>24529127
doesnt have to be much, just one of those template things like i originally posted.i wanna know if we have similar interests, or are even near each other
sometimes i get messages from people on the other side of the world, and then when i get a bunch of people asking me to add them on kik, its not really worth the time when im after soemthing physical
hell, for starters, above i said if i was gonna meet anyone id prefer they were female, but i guess they didnt see

just comes down to what >>24528955 said
>>
File: Fetchart.jpg (476KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fetchart.jpg
476KB, 1900x1200px
>>24529157
>posted wrong pic
>>
I'm bored so why not

>Age/Sex/Location?
18/m/USA (CA)
Bi/Heavy sub
Well I love traps, and I love being dominated, so a combo of the two would be amazing.
I've been dominated before, loved it
Vanilla can be enough, but I'm willing to try new things
Not elaborate but I want either a girl to gently dominate me or a hot guy to be rough with me
I can play the saxophone! It's my favorite instrument
Kik: yumejjf
>>
>>24529190
Oh then yeah I love templates and questions for that reason. Good luck on finding someone close by. I've mostly given up on finding someone in my area. Everyone I find that is perfect and interested in me as well always lives somewhere fuck far away. At this point I'm just looking for someone in my country that I can hold an extended online relationship with and then move to.
>>
>>24529206
Oh shit this is way more in depth than the one I did earlier. I'll have to fill this one out when I wake up tomorrow.
>>
21/m/thunder bay
Bi/sub
Bondage, enemas, rape, torture, obedience training
A little bit of self bondage and other stuff while masturbating.
Vanilla can be enough outside, but I am thinking of my fetishes to get off while doing it.
Kigurumi Masks. Saw a video of someone in a kigurumi mask doing breathplay.
My elaborate fantasies usually involve being abducted and trained to be my masters play thing.
I am an engineering student who loves to sit things.
Kik: Mjgci
>>
>>24525936
Not looking to meet or anything, but wanted you to know there's at least one girl who loves what you wrote! Good luck, anonymous daddy dom.
>>
>>24526657
(Just noticed this.) Sure, but that's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, so no complaints from me.
>>
>>24529760
Thanks. Hope life is treating you well, and you find or have found the Daddy of your dreams :)

Let me know if you have any little friends who are looking for a Daddy.
>>
>>24529767
>rare slurs
I like, Ive only ever used cunt and nigger in bed
>>
>>24527256
I feel ya.

What's really awful is finally finding the perfect daddy and then losing him due to circumstance a month and a half later.
>>
>>24530313
Poor girl... what happened?
>>
>>24530372
It was long-distance to start, and he was starting college; his class schedule wound up being heavier than he thought it would be, so he said he wouldn't have enough time to give a girl like me the attention I needed.

I asked if he could still do daddy-ish things until classes started, and he said sure, but as soon as they did he had to go.
>>
>>24508470
24/M

My biggest turn on is mind control/hypnosis. I can cum without it, but it's pretty difficult. Even during vanilla sex, I have to close my eyes and imagine an MC scenario to actually get off.

And it especially sucks because, you know, mind control is impossible. But I make do. Drugs work as well. For me the mental aspect is most important. I have a lot of artist friends, so there are often plenty wherever we hangout. I get really aroused when I see a pretty girl getting high. I like to imagine how it makes her feel, progressively taking over her body, and before she even realizes it, she's already a giggly mess.
>>
>>24530399
Well, then it's better that he went away. If you're a needy girl, you need to find someone that is able to commit the time and effort towards your attention in a way that is mutually satisfying for both you and him. But, it is very tough with long distance DDlg relationships. Especially if one party is more busy than the other. I'm sure there are many amazing eligible DD's local to you-- it's just a lot of work weeding thru the ones that aren't.
>>
>>24530501
I know. But I still hate that it had to end.

Worse, now I feel like every prospective daddy I meet is living in his shadow. He was the first guy I even felt comfortable calling Daddy.
>>
>>24508550
*daddy and/or mommy
>>
>>24530517
Hmmm...

I understand. But there was part of him that was likely a construct you created in your mind-- especially because he was long-distance. Because he was the first Daddy he became a lightning rod for all your deepest desires for a Daddy, even if he didn't necessarily possess those characteristics fully. If he was just starting college, I imagine you too are also young-- and young little girls are full of want and need might have a tendency to project their inner desires. That's a problem with being young & needy & full of expectation. But that's good to be full of expectation.

Perhaps it would be helpful to realize that he likely wouldn't have lived up to what you imagined him to be.. and instead use what you imagined him to be as a measuring stick to ascertain the qualities of future Daddies. Thus, your image of him doesn't cast a shadow over future relationships-- but when you find someone that starts to measure up you know they are going to potentially be good.

Sorry for the lecture. Hope you have a good night :).
>>
>>24530552
I'm 23; he was 26, he was starting college late 'cause he was in the navy.

And it wasn't even just the kinky stuff. He was also smart and dorky and sweet and firm, even before the kink got involved.

My only comfort is my lack of belief in soulmates. I know I'll find someone else eventually.

This has gotten more than blog- posty enough, though.
>>
So I have a question /kink/. Do doms only like "fresh" subs? Fresh meaning untrained. I've gotten three hits so far which is way more than I ever expected and they were all chill until they started asking about my past experience. Once they found out I was already trained they all passed and peaced out. The two guys I kinda expected it from but the one girl that contacted me said she doesn't liked trained subs either. I really hope I'm just unlucky here because if not I think my finding another partner just got a whole hell of a lot harder.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 270x187px
i need your help. First of all,i'm not cuckold but i like to expose my girlfriend and her tits. I enjoy when people at the beach look at her body, that makes me mad, jalouse and turned on at the same time,i don't know why. I have one fantasy adn i don't know how to tell her and convince her in that cause she's a bit shy and old fashioned. I want her to tie me to bed so i can't move. I want her to dress super slutty and open omegle video or similar shit and start stripping in front of the camera and showing her body to other guys while i can just watch because i'm tied to bed. I want her to tell me:" now watch how your little girl makes other guy's cocks hard as rock" . after the show i want her to untie me and let me fuck the shit out of her. So:
1. what do you think about the whole idea?
2. how to convince her to do that and how to tell her the whole fantasy
3. I don't want her to think that i'm less alpha becouse of that, sorry for the long post,now discuss...
>>
>>Age/Sex/Location?
25/Male/Scandinavia

>>Sexual orientation/BDSM role?
Straight/Dom. Not flexible in any way.

>>What are your kinks & fetishes?
Too many to list.

>>Do you have any experience with any of them?
All of them.

>>How necessary are your fetishes for you to get off? Can vanilla be enough?
Defining. Vanilla is never an option, ever.

>>Your newest fetish or kink? What happened so that you discovered it?
Facesitting, ordering a sub to sit on my face.
I'm really into asses so..yeah.

>>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?
I've more or less done that with my ex-girlfriend. It was awesome. DD/LG relationship.

>>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself?
Musician. I read a lot.

If someone really wants it, then sure.
>>
>>24531002
>im not a cuckold but...
spotted the cuck
>>
>>24531037
I might also add that my ex was a cuckquean as well. Open relationship, she got off from watching me, hearing me, or knowing about me fucking other girls. I'll never find someone like her again....sigh.
>>
>>24508772
got a Skype or discord? i'm an 18m cd very fem. I also need a fucking bassist for an act i'm trying to assemble. I play guitar and bass and sing. and write. and paint. and shave. ;)
>>
>>24514130
Oh man anon I have pretty much the same fetishes/fantasies as you do, especially the sizeplay stuff and the fantasy about being made into someone's living doll.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
26/bi/dutch
bi, sub
I'm into forced masturbation with orgasm control, teasing, denial and orgasm ruin. I never cum unless permitted and I will ruin it when ordered to.
Yes
Being controlled by a couple, combined with the kinks I mentioned. They make me please them orally while I play with myself. It ends with them cumming and making me ruin my orgasm and lick up the cum. I would also love licking them both clean after the guy cums inside her.
>>
>>24528963

Maybe because if we give out ANY information about ourselves, we get hordes of horny guys adding us without realising we're Male? I got tons already from just my name.
>>
>>24532162
I remember talking to an anon in another thread then posting my kik name and I had like 4 guys messaging me and none of them were the one I was actually talking to.
>>
>>24532162
Shit this. I never say my name on here with any form of contact since I get flooded with messages.
>>
File: kinksheet.png (201KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kinksheet.png
201KB, 1900x1200px
>Age/Sex/Location?
23/M/407
Heteroromantic/Bisexual; Switch (generally dom to girls, sub to guys)
Nudity and related things such as exhibitionism, public play, forced nudity, casual nudity; and light, sensual bondage to name a few. For most of my fetishes, I like both doing and someone else do it.
I've been to a nude beach and a bathhouse just to be able to walk around naked for guys to watch. I've also gone over to people's houses, stripped naked as soon as I got in, and let them tie me up to edge me; though not always that last part. I have plenty of stories and I'm surprised I'm not dead.
At the very least, I prefer the people to be naked, or wearing at most one piece of clothing. It's not necessary, but I much prefer it.
Blindfolds were something I learned to like after having one guy blindfold me while I was tied up naked.
To name one, I think it'd be fun to be the only one naked at a party, being the "entertainment" for the guests.
I like to program video games whenever I get inspired enough to.
Discord: Atai#4217
>>
I'm a submissive male who finds financial dominatiopn very erotic. Conflicted about this but can't resist it, either to guys or girls.
>>
>>24532658
Don't do it Anon. You will fuck yourself hard. If you are going to do findom do it with someone you love.
>>
>>24532705
I've already done it and have pretty mixed feelings about it.
>>
>>24532714
Fine if you've already fallen find someone who wont fuck you over and will make sure you never give them more than you can spare.
>>
>>24532722
...have you been down this road?
>>
>>24532728
No. But I have been financially struggling my whole life. Everything that I have I got through my own blood sweet and tears. I have no family no inheritance nothing and every day I know that I am literally one fuck up from being homeless.

Don't fuck with your money. Its the one thing that should NEVER come up in any relationship until you are well well passed the moving into together phase.
>>
>>24532741
Fair play. I have never given up more than I can afford although have gone a bit overboard at times (my savings are very high for my age so I can afford it, but it's still a large amount).

I really wish I understand why it was erotic and would prefer it not to be, but can't seem to stay away :/

I've always had submissive attractions of one sort or another, but this is the only one I think the dominant would actually enjoy if they're female.
>>
>>24532766
Not gonna lie I think your a fucking idiot. But its your life and your an adult. I gave you fair warning so know that if you do fuck it up you dont get to make excuses.
>>
>>24532773
While I don't consider myself an idiot, I wouldn't judge you for thinking that. I have some seriously crossed wires which I don't understand, at all.

For me, it probably comes from a mixture of being financially secure but not sure how else to experience being genuinely submissive (I don't believe dominant women actually exist, honestly).
>>
>>24532780
They exist anon. I'm seeing one right now and I've known quiet a few. The problem is girls are not dominate until well after you are in a relationship with them. I'm not talking love. I'm talking any relationship. I dated one girl that absolutely refused to be in the lead in public. I had to do everything. She was only dominate once we got home.
>>
>>24532773
>>24532780
Actually (I'm using you as a thinking post here), I think it comes from a strong desire I have to be chased and pursued.

If somebody thinks you'll give into them financially they are genuinely going to pursue you.

My desires are wired backwards for a man, and are very hard to meet otherwise.
>>
>>24532799
Hey, you responded just before I clarified something, see:
>>24532799

And anyway:

> I dated one girl that absolutely refused to be in the lead in public. I had to do everything.

This would completely kill it for me, honestly. In fact, the fact financial domination in the absence of any sexual; contact gets to me probably shows that my desire to be pursued is even stronger than my "typical" sex drive. I don't know where it comes from, just knowing somebody is making moves to get to you is very exciting for me. Chasing or leading somebody is the polar opposite - extremely dull.
>>
We're not allowed to camwhore here, are we?
>>
Bump?
>>
>>24532826
I have so many pretty collars, and no one wants to see them? u;ェ;u
>>
>>24533306
>>24532826
make a tinychat and drop the extension here, you'll draw a crowd.
>>
>>24533306
I also imagine if you made a thread for it you'd get quite a few people interested.
>>
>>24533384
I've done so in the past but no one was interested :,( maybe I'm just not pretty enough tho. It would be super cool to have a kink camwhore thread imo; we just need someone good to kick it off
>>
>>24533402
are you a biological female? If you are, youre cute enough to do it, trust me, the thirst of this board is limitless. And if you aren't theres still plenty of people here, just a slightly smaller audience.
>>
>>24533402

why dont you just post your contact info or start a thread or both?
>>
>>24533449
desu i think a tinychat where subs whored themselves out to a bunch of anonymous horny bastards would be a nice change of pace from typical /soc/ contactfagging
bonus points if i cant see the 99 other jerking dicks
>>
>>24518646
Kik: FourChanThrowaway

27/m Mixed black, I LOVE raceplay (both giving and receiving)
>>
Any girls here into scat play? Male asking.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
18/F/east coast USA
Submissive, Little in DDLG relationship
DDLG, bondage, being punched in the face, knife play, gun play, abduction play, rape play.
Not all of them, like the abduction play and gun play.
Vanilla is barely enough anymore.
Being punched in the face. My Dom punched me 'cuz I egged it on and I got so wet I begged him to do it again.
Abduction play that turns into rape play with bondage and knife play and gun play.
I'm an artist, I love painting and drawing. I also love psychology.
Kik: insane.lycute
>>
>>24530864
I'm a Dom and I couldn't care less to be honest. If anything id prefer a trained sub, although there would be a process of molding you to me specific requirements, which might differ from your previous master's
>>
File: tumblr_oalke22gt51s1rvwio1_1280.jpg (385KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oalke22gt51s1rvwio1_1280.jpg
385KB, 848x1200px
>Age/Sex/Location? 21 male canada
>Sexual orientation/BDSM role? I'm a complete sub I am also bisexual
>What are your kinks & fetishes? I like feminization hypnotism scars petplay I want you to force me into anything you want and manipulate me into wearing and do anything whatever you want 24/7
>Do you have any experience with any of them? sort of I had a "gf" that was in the process of turning me into her personal trap bitch and all that

>How necessary are your fetishes for you to get off? Can vanilla be enough? eh not really I but negotiations could be made lol
>Your newest fetish or kink? What happened so that you discovered it? Feminization I had a gf that wanted to turn me into a trap and would do stuff like enforce femininity on me in any way she could
>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill? I'm not sure I'd have to think right now I'm just seeing what's out there I'm hoping to find a strict and manipulative/sneaky dominant actually yeah I do have a fantasy I want to be manipulated controlled and maybe even blackmailed into becoming your personal trap as you eventually have me wrapped around your finger wearing doing and eating whatever you want for that fantasy though I think a girl would be better at making happen idk

>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself? well I'm a soon to be college student I guess

>Contact info Kik Expensive_discountt
>>
sorry about the spelling mistake in my previous post
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
19/M/US
Straight (Mildly Bicurious)/Switch
Dom, Gentle Femdom, Costumes and Role play, Anal (Giving and Receiving), Impregnation, Semi-Public/Outdoors, Mild Bondage, Experimentalist.
My first girlfriend revealed after our first time she had a massive Submissive fetish referring to me as "Master" straight out the gate. So pretty much my very first sexual partner was a kinkster. She referred to herself as my slave. We also role-played all sorts of different scenes and fantasies. And a lot of our sex was a power struggle. Girlfriend after that was a more tomboyish type, and very sexually aggressive. While she often enjoyed submission, she introduced femdom in a gentle and playful way and often took turns back and forth being the dominate or aggressive partner in encounters. Role play was also a theme. And we also never did anything indoors, we would always travel around and have our encounters in parks, by the lake, in a jeep (top off) in the woods, etc. I've had 3 girlfriends and we all had far from vanilla sex lives. The two mentioned above were 2+ year relationships with heavy romanticism and commitment.
Sexuality is like wine tasting to me, and I enjoy trying new exotic flavors.
>Your newest fetish or kink?
I don't know if this counts: Promiscuity. All my partners were in committed relationships, two on the track to marriage. I'd want to experiment without that commitment, maybe even threesome or more?
Nothing comes to mind that I haven't done already. Of course my imagination is pretty wild...
Computer programming student, Pianist, Rugby player, Philosphy
>Contact info if you want
Kik: Krebulicious
>>
>>24534249
Well that's good. At least y'all are out there. Hopefully I'm just unlucky then.
>>
>>24523006
You can smell my wood if you like
>>
>>24534537
We definitely are. Don't despair youll evebtually find a master to treat you like you deserve, might just take some trial and error
>>
>>24522649
>You feel the same way with hairy muffs as well?
As it happens, yes I do
>I'm more particular to women with some hair down south. Not full jungle-mode or rampant bush
I'm pretty rampant at the moment:S
>It may not be hygienic, but it sure is animalistic, in a good way
Nothing unhygienic about it. And yes I agree about it being animalistic in a good way!

>24523329
>A fair Irish lass
I'm certainly pale and pasty as fuck if that counts as 'fair'
>>
20+ M Amsterdam
Straight

Tall (6"4/1m90) skinny/fit. i have been told i have a nice body and a nice butt.

I`m looking for people to cam to, Females or trans. I`m pretty kinky and ill do about anything. im not scared to get dirty or weird so whatever you please, i`ll do.

Add me on skype if you're interested. If it doesnt work out you can alwaays delete me.

skype= sknnlnmg
>>
>>24534833
>Irish
>Pale
>Jungle bush

are you a redhead as well? Ginger pubes are the absolute best
>>
>>24534867
Sadly can't live up to your full fantasy - I have brown hair and pubes even darker
>>
>>24534119
So you're telling me is, if we were a thing, I'd have your blessing to drive up to you, cut you off from running away, throw a hood over your head and bound you by the wrists?

You wouldn't throw me under the bus if we were walked in on while I fingered you while dragging you back to my car by a headlock?

I couldn't and haven't done anything like this in my life but god I think its hot. Bondage, however, I've got some experience. Ill suspend you and use your head for my purposes while traces the curves of your abdomen with a very sharp knife. Its getting to be hunting season. I think hunting you would be thrilling and fulfilling. Also I box.
Kik: tadderr
>>
>>24518646
>>24534119

23/ M/ NY

Straight and Dominate. Although Ill want to switch on your birthday.

First and foremost you must be willing to convincingly enjoy my cum. On their face, down their throat, hidden somewhere in their panties while they do errands. I want to fuck a girl rough that's got some damn backbone. Doesn't need all of her damn foreplay in the Goldilocks zone. I want to fuck a girl how I want, spank her as hard as I want. Put my cock where I want. I want a girl who isn't ashamed of PDA and getting my hands shoved down her pants in moments of private levity. I want a girl who's open and talks and shares her desires and criticism. I also like choking, ropes, abduction, creampies/insemination,sexual wrestling, leashes, and those fox tail things you put in your pooper. Also I want a girl wholl let me buy her panties and yoga pants to wear that I'm allowed to rip apart to get through.

I have little experience with these as I have just gotten out of a six year relationship lacking all these. I've done plenty of fantasizing and planning.

They're not exclusively necessary but overtime lacking anything other than a decent deepthroat and financial security has been draining.

I recently looked into utilizing the services of an escort. Does that count? Didn't go through with it. Marginally not desperate enough for sexual companionship yet.

Im really looking forward to owning my own house a I can put a glory hole on the closet door and a little sex dungeon hidden somewhere too. I certainly have a plethora of other fantasies to fulfill, sex on a trampoline, sex in a public restroom, have a pair of lesbians let me try to convert them straight, cum on ice cream and have a girl happily eat it up, marry her. Im very creative and excited to share.

I was Prom King AND President of Video and Tabletop Game Club.

Kik: tadderr
>>
>>24535003
>sexual wrestling
Yes please
>>
25/m/USA

Straight

My biggest one is female body hair of any sort

My first long term girlfriend had PCOS and was pale with dark hair. Thin layer all over her body and and incredibly thick dark bush that went from her belly to the top of her ass, plus she was a squirter.

Not necessary but always appreciated.

I think pee. Discovered through porn.

I have a purple mohawk.

Kik is purplemohawk6
>>
>>24534833
You sound incredible
>>
>>24535157
Ha, thank you, but I think I'm not as hairy as you are into!
>>
>>24535166
Although extremes are nice, it's easy to work around haha. Especially if you're as pale with dark hair as you say
>>
>>24535154
>thick dark bush that went from her belly to the top of her ass
That is intriguing to picture that. Did she feel embarrassed about it or embrace it? I'm guessing from the way you describe her that she wasn't always trying to shave it off.
>>
>>24535192
we were teenagers so she hated it and was super self conscious. it took almost a year of convincing to get her to grow it out for me.
>>
>>24535200
Makes me wonder what she does with it these days. Do you know?

My teenage bf was the opposite, made me shave it. Never felt comfortable with that, so now I leave it natural - but only my pubes, would not want to have hairy legs.
>>
>>24535208
not a clue. nasty split after five years.
>>
>>24508478
>>24508669
Huh, guess that's another plus regarding my never-shaven package, apart from it protecting against the north's cold.
>>
>>24535232
So weird, it's only something I've decided turns me on very recently. Maybe it's linked to becoming more comfortable with my own body hair, idk
>>
>>24535234
I actually have no idea how I feel about body hair myself, especially not down there whether it's on me or a girl. I've just figured that if I meet a girl who doesn't like it, she can just shave it off. Gotta admit, though, that bush in the first Scary Movie's sex scene got a weirdly intrigued reaction out of me first time I saw it.
>>
>>24535234
I'm not particularly from the waist up, but for some reason I am from the waist down. Haven't trimmed anything in months.
>>
>>24535238
>that bush in the first Scary Movie's sex scene got a weirdly intrigued reaction out of me first time I saw it.
I may need to see that now
>>
>>24535243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FRDcwEsWo4&t=1m11s
Knock yourself out.

Additionally, now that I think about it, that might be where my interest in rough sex comes from as well...
>>
>>24535249
Haha that's great, how had I not seen that. A little bit bush-shaming maybe but weirdly arousing all the same.
>>
>>24535257
Mhm, that does things to your sexual imagination when you're in your early teens. 24 years old now, and I can probably trace a few fantasies back to that.
>>
>>24535242
Maybe some great bush trend is sweeping the world

>>24535259
I bet!
>>
>>24535261
Speaking of nothing, how do you look? (Pic or description, doesn't matter.) The thought of a small bookish girl stuck in the shower with a squad of hulked-out rugby players is one I'd gladly spend some time on.
>>
>>24535273
>The thought of a small bookish girl stuck in the shower with a squad of hulked-out rugby players is one I'd gladly spend some time on.
You're really messing up my weekend putting fantasies in my head when I'm supposed to be up and about and doing stuff.

I'm 5'3" with long brown hair. I'm a bit overweight (not obese) and in general not someone you'd notice as attractive. I wear slightly gothy clothes (very slightly). I have blue eyes. Don't know what more to say, how do you look? Hulked-out rugby player?
>>
>>24535279
>how do you look?
Apart from the unkempt hairy penis obvs.........
>>
>>24535279
the addition of the word goth, however slightly, might just be doing the same for our fantasies. at least mine.
>>
>>24535279
>You're really messing up my weekend putting fantasies in my head
Haha, well you kinda started it.

You sound pretty cute, though. What's your curves like? A some extra pounds can mean a few more in the right places.

Sadly not, I'm more of the academic-looking type, if anything. 5'10'', slim/average body and weight. Light brown, non-short hair, blue/green eyes (heterochrome). also glasses. Rather defined shoulders due to having been a swimmer.
Anything else?
>>
>>24535300
>Haha, well you kinda started it.
You're welcome ;)
>What's your curves like? A some extra pounds can mean a few more in the right places.
I have a tummy and fat thighs, it's not the best distributed hourglass extra pounds of your dreams I don't suppose
>Rather defined shoulders due to having been a swimmer.
Nice! I know it's disgusting, but I am pretty shallow sometimes when it comes to what I find attractive in men. Hence the whole athletic built guys having their way with me fantasies.
>>
>>24535308
>fat thighs
No need for an hourglass, that alone is really dream-worthy.

And I honestly don't think that's disgusting. I mean, everyone has a nice personality of some kind so it'd be kinda stupid if we only chose partners based on their inside. Of course, I highly doubt I'd get into a relationship with a sex bomb whose personality I detested.
>>
>>24535313
This is why I like coming here, because I can admit to stuff like that and people don't judge. Everyone cares about looks to some extent.
>>
>>24535300
>Sadly not, I'm more of the academic-looking type
Nothing wrong with us bookish people!
>>
>>24535318
Indeed. By the way, what kind of athletic builds do you prefer? The leaner, swimmer/athlete ones or the buff bodybuilder/rugby/strongman types? I've just done some lifting at home so I wanna know what type I should work towards, haha.
Also thanks :)
>>
>>24535328
>wanna know what type I should work towards
Well don't take my opinion as representative of all women everywhere

>what kind of athletic builds do you prefer? The leaner, swimmer/athlete ones or the buff bodybuilder/rugby/strongman types?
Somewhere in between honestly. The 'strongest man in the world' bear types are all impressive and everything but it doesn't really do much for me, neither to those guys in body building competitions with 0% body fat. Somewhere between swimmer and rugby player? Abs and shoulders are good!

>Tfw I am now mentally in a shallow fest

What do you go for then? Apart from fat thighs lol
>>
>>24535342
No idea where I'll actually end up, probably more athletic than buff. I'm pretty much only training for the feeling, not for the results.

Sexually, I basically go for extremes. Big busts, big butts/thighs, tall chicks, athletic chicks, long tongues... I'm not into excessive fat but that's pretty much it. Far from all of them are required and the amusing thing is that I get turned on by the opposites as well. A 4'10 stick of a woman would also be damn sexy. Oh, and libido. Fuck, if I met a horny enough girl, I'd lock us in the bedroom from Friday to Monday and really make her writhe.
>>
>>24535373
Quite cool that you like different shapes and sizes like that. In practice I do too, my bfs have looked various ways and there are obviously things that outweigh shallow physical preferences.

>Oh, and libido. Fuck, if I met a horny enough girl, I'd lock us in the bedroom from Friday to Monday and really make her writhe.
We're out there!

Long tongues is an interesting one, I'm sure there's a lot you can do with a long tongue!
>>
>>24535383
>We're out there!
Hopefully, I'll be there too someday, haha!

Speaking of shallowness and such, thoughts on dick size?
>>
>>24535388
>Speaking of shallowness and such, thoughts on dick size?
Am I going to have to embarrass myself again? Actually blushed a bit when I read that. I think you can guess what I'm into there.
>>
>>24535392
Well, I mean I can likely guess but I want to hear you say it. That alone is a turn-on.
>>
>>24535403
OK

I like big cocks.
>>
>>24535407
And now I'm honestly red in the face. That was pretty mean of you.
>>
>>24535407
>That was pretty mean of you.
Oh, but I've only just started.

Do you like them big, like a bit over average, or really damn massive?
>>
>>24535420
>Oh, but I've only just started.
You meanie

A bit over average. I can't accommodate some ridiculous porno dick.
>>
>>24535424
Haha, guess my 6.5'' hairy shaft is pretty good then, huh?
>>
>>24535427
It does sound nice!

Can I admit that I'd go bigger though? Or is that harsh to say that?
>>
>>24535431
Not at all. What'd the ideal be like? Should I guess you like your cocks pretty fat and girthy as well?
>>
>>24535436
Yes. Maybe the ideal would be getting towards 8? I can't be sure of how the exact measurement would be. As big as I can take to feel filled up without it being painful. Partly it's psychological though.

>Not at all
Always find it interesting, and it's something I've particularly observed on 4chan, how there are some guys who get incredibly upset about any suggestion of a woman enjoying a larger penis than theirs, while some are just totally cool with it.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
21 CD Brazil
Anyone that's a top male is welcome.
Dominatrix here
Too much to list... Blood and shit is not part of it though
I tied up a married man. Didn't let him go home.
Vanilla can be enough with the right person
Body modified guys. Everything about the weird just turns me on.
Not at the moment
I sing... And have a YouTube channel
Ask
>>
M/24/italy
Sub, loves female feets, likes to be verbally abused, girls/traps only
Kik d4n13l92
>>
>>24535442
Ah, gotcha.

Well, I definitely wouldn't mind an inch or more to my manhood (or even double the size just for world record bragging rights) but as far as I've read and heard, 5'' alone is sufficient to pleasure a woman (excluding kinks for bigger cocks, of course). I know I'm above average and still not at a size where it'll cause problems with tighter girls so that's all good for me.

Cut or uncut, by the way?
>>
>>24535457
>I know I'm above average and still not at a size where it'll cause problems with tighter girls so that's all good for me.
Probably a good place to be, I agree

Uncut plz. Never been with a guy who's been circumcised. I wouldn't kick him out of bed for it obvs, just have a preference for uncut.
>>
>>24535459
One more point for me, then. So how much of a cum slut are you?
>>
>>24535463
All these filthy questions...... It's not as if I don't have stuff to do.

Well... I swallow. And I've had guys enjoy cumming on my face, my tummy, my bum cheeks. Does that make me one?
>>
>>24535465
>I've had guys enjoy cumming on my face, my tummy, my bum cheeks.
Although in fairness that was mostly the same guy
>>
>>24535465
Sorry, but I just love your reactions. I could honestly get off to them.

And yes, I'd definitely say that makes you one. Do you like large amounts of ball batter as well?
>>
>>24535470
>>24535463
please take your dull conversation and selves to skype or kik,
>>
>>24535473
>Do you like large amounts of ball batter as well?
>ball batter
Gross!

But yes. I do really. I like to see it spurt out. In some porn I see it sort of dribbles, probably because the guy has had so much sex. I like it when there's a build up and lots of it.

Fuck you are embarrassing me.

>>24535476
lel
>>
>>24535476
If I'm to be selfish, I actually wouldn't mind keeping this naughty chick to myself.
>>
>>24535478
You have that :O

>(temporarily)
>>
>>24535481
My Skype is frosty.forest if you want to chat there some more.
>>
>>24535473
>Sorry, but I just love your reactions. I could honestly get off to them.
Was is it exactly about my reactions.
>tfw I may have tapped into some secret of male sexuality but don't know what it is

>>24535487
Sorry, no, I don't mean to take away from the little submissive gesture I just gave you, but the temporary bit is important to me. I like to talk on here sometimes but not stay in touch. Sorry :(
>>
>>24535487
>frosty.forest
This and you mentioned you're cock is untrimmed because of the frozen north? Where are you exactly? I like cold climates
>>
>>24535493
>Realise this could be misinterpreted as trying to come and visit you
What is this minefield of life
>>
>>24535490
>>24535493
No problem, you can just remove me once we've chatted. I'll just enjoy the chat while it lasts and leave it at that.

I'm about halfway up in Sweden, not the coldest part of the world but definitely some real icy winters. And I've long since lost any hope of ever meeting someone from /soc/ due to my location, but I definitely wouldn't have minded sharing your warmth.

And about your reactions, let's just say they're very cute in a sexual way. Like a virgin blushing from seeing a cock for the first time, kinda.
>>
>>24535502
>I'm about halfway up in Sweden, not the coldest part of the world but definitely some real icy winters.
Very cool!

>And about your reactions, let's just say they're very cute in a sexual way. Like a virgin blushing from seeing a cock for the first time, kinda.
Haha, that's interesting. I was possibly a late starter so it's possible some of the blushing virgin thing still comes across.
>>
>>24535504
>Very cool!
Pun intended?

Might be that, can't say I'm well read in the psychology behind that, haha.

I'll be heading off for now, gonna take a shower before dinner. I may or may not be back on /soc/ tonight so I'll either see you on Skype if you change your mind or I might just randomly come across you in some other thread here. Either way, take care!
>>
>>24535518
Thank you, it's been fun. You have a really nice open attitude to sex I think. I might have to get out of bed now..........
>>
>>24535518
>Pun intended?
No, I just like Scandinavia
>>
>>24535450

Hello! Up for talking?
>>
>>24535644
Yeah
Kik?
>>
I fuck my daughter and use her as a slut.
I'm into guys trading pics of their sisters and group stuff.
Kik jovibons
>>
>>24535933

Cathywr
>>
>>24536465
could you share a photograph?
j-just to verify the truth in your statement you understand
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
28/M/VA 757
Straight
Lipstick play, body writing, cum play, ass worship, pussy worship, electrostim
Vanilla is enough, but these turn it up to 11.
Cum Play. I've been taking supplements to cum more and I've been loving it.
I'm trying out new hobbies, and see what really grabs my attention.
KIK: runthec

Message me if you want to talk about your hobby, just talk, or chat about fetish stuff or want to do fetish stuff via pics or meetup.
>>
>26/M
>straight dom. Bi curious, at times
>incest, maid outfits, bi MMF threesomes, buttstuff, choking
>I have experience with half of them
>vanilla can be enough
>bi threesomes. Thank you, internet
>Yeah
>I'm not very ugly
>kik is bucheron001
>>
>>24536580
I really hope you faggots who "stutter" while typing all end up being raped to death.
>>
>26/m/eu
>mostly straight and really submissive
>there are so many things i'm into and i at least want to try everything once...
>unfortunately no irl experience
>i just want to be someones slut
>kik: darkinaut
>>
>>24515956
the girl in the middle looks like a girl ive dated that lived in LA for a bit. Any idea of when the pic was taken?
>>
File: images-2.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
So cal, 28.m 200 lbs. White. Muscle... Into piss. Kik: prifighter
>>
I really want to dominate a girl taller and/or older than me. I'm 5'6, 120 lbs, and I'm 20 but I look younger but still attractive, like people think I'm 16 pretty often. I'm a switch (leaning Dom) so being dominated wouldn't be too bad also. Into incest so it would mesh pretty well with that.
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
19/m/Rural Aus
Straight and strictly dom/sadist
I mostly care about getting her off however Im against cucking and I'm for body writing, knee high anything, degradation, sensory restrictions, brats, toys, and more.
No virgin
As explained I would probably cream myself holding hands.
Its REALLY specific
Suspending someone bound with rope in a complete outfit behind tinted glass as if it were a street shop display with vibrating eggs on nips and vibrator in vag while I'm in her ass pressing her against the glass while people walk by not knowing.
Accountant and will probs die a virgin lmao
>>
>>24538985
Email
[email protected]
>>
>>24518910
source?
>>
30m Straight
Into bdsm, Dom/sub, rape play, beast, pedo and incest, plus a whole bunch more.

Kik: DogEmpire
>>
>>24533402
>>24533384
>>24533449
female, yes, but im not exactly conventionally attractive so i really dont think i would be the right material to kick a thread off with

>>24533358
>>24533468
i could try a tinychat i suppose, but 'ive never done it before
>>
>>24540630
i would watch that, you should totally start a tinychat
>>
>>24540630
I'm interested in seeing you. Can you post a pictute?
>>
File: IMG_8061.jpg (83KB, 480x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8061.jpg
83KB, 480x577px
>>24540654
ok. here's an old one
>>
>>24508470
25/M/USA

8 inches and thick. Just want to be used by a girl over skype. Empty me. I'm thin and attractive. Please.... If anyone like this is out there comment and I'll comment back with my skype name I guess
>>
>>24540665
I definitely would like to see more. Maybe some of that collar collection you mentioned?
>>
>>24540665

Are you kidding? Why do you think you're not attractive. Shoot me a kik? I don't mind spoiling you with some new collars!!!!
>>
>>24540680
Do girls like this even exist on SOC? I wanna get my cock milked
>>
uhhhhh rly reluctant to give it out but my kik is puppadawan
if you send me dick pics i will automatically block you sorry
>>
>28 Male
>straight
>panties and sometimes thigh highs
>been wearing panties off and on for 10 yrs
>not necessary to get off
>wore a pair of my gfs once because they felt really soft ended up stealing them
>>
>Age/Sex/Location?
22/M/VA

Bi Vers

Kissing, tongue play, oral, groups, cum swapping, watersports (not the weak shit where you just piss on a person, actually putting it in someone), urethral play/insertion.

Other than sounding myself, a bit with the rest.

Not necessary, but highly recommended.

Right now just simply waking up to someone sucking me off or fucking/getting fucked.

I think I'm boring as fuck.

kik: thdude657
>>
>>24542150
>Kissing, tongue play
It's really nice to see someone list this as something they really enjoy.
>>
File: kinks for me.png (135KB, 1714x863px) Image search: [Google]
kinks for me.png
135KB, 1714x863px
>>24542402
>>24508478
give my chart a once over to see if you think it'd be fun to chat
if so, my kik is johnfuckingwall
>>
Wannabe cuckold if you wanna chat about my wife my kiks knightmare247
>>
>>24527256
A/s/l?
35 yo looking for lg who needs an occassional dd. Or looking for a pet to train.
Kik xxmike81
>>
>>24518669
>>24518646
Hapa slut
>>
>ASL
20+ M Amsterdam
Straight
>About me
Tall (6"4/1m90) skinny/fit. i have been told i have a nice body and a nice butt.

I`m looking for people to cam to, Females or trans. I`m pretty kinky and ill do about anything. im not scared to get dirty or weird so whatever you please, i`ll do.

Add me on skype if you're interested. If it doesnt work out you can always delete me.

skype= sknnlnmg
>>
Anyone else here have a completely near-impossible set of "kinks"?

I'm a dude into catgirls and girls wearing collars and shit but ALSO not into actual petplay, submissive myself, and on top of all that, not into the weird mommy style femdom OR the whips and chains painplay pegging stuff. Just normal fucking girls who happen to be sexually dominant.

I really don't feel like such a person could even exist.
>>
>ASL
24/m/Australia
>IRC name
Don't use it, fetlife is AlphaGamma25
>General Kinks/Fetishes
Petplay as a master (not the super hardcore leather and cages kind, just the dominant and loving relationship), bondage, orgasm control/denial, stretching, cumplay and impregnation
>Your experience/experiences
All of the above plus general kinkyness (impact play, clips, toys etc)
>Does anyone IRL know of your kinks/fetishes, how have they reacted?
Past partners have reacted in various ways, either not being into it, being a little into it, or really liking it. Some friends know and some have asked questions in a group, other have come to me afterwards and asked things privately, and other haven't seemed to care.
>Do you remember when you first realized that vanilla wasn't enough? what was the trigger for that specific fetish?
After my first few times having sex i found that i liked to hold my partner down while doing it, and things escalated from there.
>Kinkiest thing you've done?
I've done some bloodplay (and not really been into it), I think the most satisfyingly kinky thing I've done was having a live in pet who would dress up for an hour each night and play, and was generally submissive the rest of the time. (I would pick her outfits for the day, control her schedule to some degree, give her orders to be completed in my absence, etc)
>Anything you'd like to try but haven't managed to? if so, why?
I'd like to play with anal stretching and play for a submissive or pet, and I'd love to impregnate a pet, making her truly mine.
>>
>>24544332
That's not very bad at all, really.
>catgirls/collars, not actual petplay
that's pretty normal, actually. Ears/collars only need to signify that they're /owned/ not necessarily an animal. Start with a collar, ears are a pretty easy step after that, work up to a tail if you wish.
>submissive myself
You're more likely to find a pupgirl then a catgirl in this role, but a dom pet is possible if the pet wants to please their mater or do what they're told. That's why a 'guard pup' would be easier.
>not into the weird mommy style femdom OR the whips and chains painplay pegging stuff
So, normal? lol

you're looking for a girl who loves to please
>i love to please so i'll wear this collar for you
>..so i'll be on top
>...so i'll pin you against a wall
>...ect
Thread posts: 410
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.