[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is ERP? This thread is all about roleplaying distin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 550
Thread images: 106

File: 1469044795532.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469044795532.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>What is ERP?
This thread is all about roleplaying distinct characters. Your "ASL" can be the elf princess or the rugged but gentle half-orc knight that saves her, or even the dragon that keeps her. Perhaps you're a sci-fi greasemonkey, or the pilot of the starfighter she's repairing. Anything can be fun if you find a way to make it work.

>What is F-List?
F-List is a site dedicated to typefucking. It offers multiple exchange options, such as PM, IM and even Forum or group settings.The most powerful tool, however, is the profile and its bbcode possibilities

>How do I get started?

Create an account on https://www.f-list.net/ and make your first character! It will ask you for a character name before any description or images, From there it's just a matter of fleshing out your creation by completing the description, kinks list, and adding some images. If you're ever confused, seeking feedback, or just want to display your character, post the profile here! We have a storied history of helping an encouraging users to expand their horizons!

>So, I made my Character, what now?

After you've created your character and are ready to ERP, open F-chat 1.0 or 2.0 (or download the SlimCat client) from the chat tab on the top left of the Homepage. Browse through the various channels and find the ones which interest you and/or apply to your character. Feel free to mingle, peep at profiles, look over ads, and contact other characters if anything looks appealing to you. There's around 6k characters online at a time, chances are your fetishes are being shared by like-minded folk.

>Where do you guys hang out?

4chan /erp/ Pillow Fort
(In chat, type the following command to join directly)
/join ADH-edde032cdcf0c8dee4f6

The /erp/ Discord room
https://discord.gg/aZQ8syV

Other places to consider and pastebins:
www.litphoria.net
#TruERP on Rizon (IRC)
Lola's profile guide 2.0: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ufmY2grzI16vKudsZnEvf2_gEn4umWkgKJ60KkcgSSg/edit
>>
How do I know whether or not the art I want to use is too mainstream to create any illusion of it being my own character idea? I don't want to post any specific sources, but how do I find that line of having art represent my character without overtaking it?
>>
>>24508481
I just use a bunch of different sources so any potential partner know what the character is about.
>>
>>24508481
Personally, for me, I found it simply best to commission art.

If you spend time, you can find people willing to do quick pieces for cheap, and then voila, you have a DONUT STEEL
>>
>>24508514
Is there anyone you can recommend? Especially if they take bitcoin
>>
>>24508527
https://www.f-list.net/c/Zontar%20Tentacle
He once drew me a millitary Satsuki free of charge. I want to sometime repay him the favor by buying him a good comish.
>>
File: 1412296465586.jpg (773KB, 1300x691px) Image search: [Google]
1412296465586.jpg
773KB, 1300x691px
>>
File: indiangodofwar.png (169KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
indiangodofwar.png
169KB, 450x450px
https://www.f-list.net/c/max%20willow/
if you want to do stuff then please assault me via note

looking for slice of life, oddball medical stuff, criminal/GTA style stuff, and lots and lots of anal.
>>
Just got up. Is f-list still ded?
>>
>>24508853
it's back now, it was a fucking huge DDoS. must have been some persistent people because a DDoS for like nine hours takes some doing
>>
File: 1408062961992.jpg (540KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1408062961992.jpg
540KB, 1920x1200px
>>24508877
Truth be told the room was set up with the intention of being a hubroom when we expand to /aco/. The discord chat succeeded it. Assuming that I have Saruya agree to it herself, I'd like to have the lounge in the header. Because I was too shy to ask, we created our own hugbox instead.

And please for the love of god stop ban-evading. I wanted to report you, but I was affraid you were doing this as an attempt to bait me into reporting you and thusly violating the no-interaction clause we have.
>>
>>24508886
Saruya already told me in pms that she's okay with posting a link to the discord in the lounge. I just haven't gotten around to it because I didn't feel like doing it yet.
>>
>>24508886
If he's trying to get into your room, then he's clearly trying to violate the no-interaction first.
>>
>>24508888
That actually would be great, although the room should iron some things out before it takes in the inevitable immigration of new users. Stuff like some rules set in stone would be good.

I actually wanted the lounge to be in the original draft, but again, too afraid to ask the dude.
>>
>>24508892
Yeah, but here's the kicker. Neither of us are to report one another. Even if I actually am in the right here, I don't want to have to explain shit to a mod and risk being permabanned from f-list (again!) if they deem it to be wrongful.

I personally think the bigger and more telling question is more on why Rory even wants to be in our shitty, small and quiet channel to begin with when she has a whole room that runs at about 20 people full of people who don't totally hate her and which she is also the owner of.
>>
>>24508897
Could someone give me the quick version of what is going on? I'm lost.
>>
>>24508904
There is no quick version. I'm sure someone is going to tell you anyways, tho.
>>
>>24508905
Hey, I'm nosy and interested. Just asked for the quick version because it would be easier on the poster. I'd read a big tl;dr about it
>>
>>24508897
Why isn't anybody else in the room reporting him then?
>>
>>24508913
I'm also apprehensive about telling it because truth be told, I don't look very glamorous at all during big chunks of it and I don't want to very blatantly lie to try and make myself look good.

>>24508914
I really don't like Rory either. With this said, I'd rather just not interact with them as she continues to do whatever she does to take up time.

Plus to tell you the truth? If she finally does get a big permaban (she's on her third strike) it would honestly both feel better and be much funnier if I had exactly nothing to do with it.

The only reason I was able to appeal my permaban was a mixture of blind luck, begging heavily, not making any alts as they were deciding (that would cement the ban) and also noting that as far as I was aware prior to April that I had no notable infractions on my account. But mostly luck. I really don't think she'd get the same benefit.
>>
>>24508927
And the crowd goes miiiiild. Would you be down for emailing the story to me?
>>
>>24508932
Oh, I'm sure someone here will tell you everything.
>>
>>24508937
Hope so. Drama I'm not a part of is my fetish.
>>
>>24508886
>>24508892
>>24508897
>>24508927
I guess someone should tell Alexis she's not the head mod. Also, isn't banning me like that against your own chat rules?

>I personally think the bigger and more telling question is more on why Rory even wants to be in our shitty, small and quiet channel to begin with when she has a whole room that runs at about 20 people full of people who don't totally hate her and which she is also the owner of.
Because your minion banned Keylime right after you were harassing me in PM, so I figured you had it done because you were pissed off. So I wanted to join the channel and see if anything was even happening.

>>24508913
Someone is pissed off that he was banned from 4chan/erpg/ and refuses to not be a shit about it.
He's been harassing me and anyone associated with me whenever he can get the chance. He made a second channel because he was jealous of me, and it's basically made up of people who dislike me.
He's basically a textbook example of DARVO and he likes being a shit. He's the kind of person who got banned from several forums for doxing and harassing someone, but likes to brag that I'm banned from more F-list rooms.
>>
>>24508426
I remember reading OPs manga years ago, what was it called?
>>
I'm looking more for sexting rather than ERP, just looking for a cute guy to let loose with so please be that if you contact me. I'm a femboy/trap/trans
http://m.imgur.com/QkUxtEt <- me
https://www.f-list.net/c/mercychan/
kik: charlottecherryxo
I don't actually RP as mercy, was just an insert to have in case.
>>
>no thread title
>no edition
>no greentext joke
>no link to the old archived thread

Stop being an incompetent fuck if you're going to insist on making every thread.
>>
>>24508950
Keylime somehow got someone from the help desk to clear the banlist. So we reapplied it. We would have done it sooner, but honestly a global clearing a rooms banlist really goes against their own policy on private rooms.

So you whined to Alexis, even though both me and her agreed that it would be best not to have you in it back when the room started. So we re-applied them. Not getting a hint, you immediately rejoined under one of your hundreds of profiles. So we kicked you. You rejoined. So we banned that one, too.

You're right, it takes two to authorize a ban. Fortunately I would say that the two of you left a very glowing impression on Jubia. Nantai, too.

No seriously, why do you even want in, anyways?
>>
>>24508963
>Keylime somehow got someone from the help desk to clear the banlist.
So what's the point of giving Alexis ownership of the room if you're just going to make all the decisions anyway?
Also I joined several hours later after Alexis told me she'd talk to Yuri Prime, as I pointed out here >>24508950

Your head moderator said that we shouldn't be prebanned. You're not a moderator, remember?
>>
>>24508956
How is sexting vastly different from ERP in your eyes? Just curious
>>
>>24508974
And then you proceeded to shit the bed enough to get re-banned.

Good job.
>>
>>24508985
I did literally nothing. I joined the channel.
>>
>>24508987
Riiight riiight and alexis is a remote control robot and you totally dindu nuffin to change her opinion of your presence.
>>
>>24508974
I really do wish she'd cut back on the sweetness somewhat. She's forgetting that we actually did agree on this, and that the idea was to look into undoing it when things got off the ground. However, Alexis Alpha then started a discord room that more then met our objectives for the room.

I actually would post the log where she agreed to it ahead of time but well, F-List actually has rules about posting PMs without peoples permission.

>No seriously, why do you even want in, anyways?
>>
>>24508983
I wouldn't say they're VASTLY different but erotic role play can imply that I'm talking with a person acting as a character, and that particular character may or may not even enjoy the same things the person ERPing the character does.

I want it to be person to person, not person to character. I want an actual shared interest and mutual connection with someone who I'm genuinely attracted to. Not "Agaroth the Demon God of Domination" who is actually Robert, 330 pounds, neckbeard, sales associate at your local wal mart, vape enthusiast.
>>
>>24508988
Alexis isn't the one who banned me. The last time we spoke was >>24508950

>>24508989
Regardless of whether she agreed to it ahead of time or not, she's saying to cut that shit out now. I'd find it hilarious if you ended up banned from your own channel for causing drama, but I know she wouldn't do that.
>>
>>24508996
Ahh, makes sense! What is a "cute guy" to you or what are some other things you are looking for? F list is always a bit vague/impersonal for non character play.
>>
>>24509005
Fit, masc guys who are tall, manscape, have nice hair, have good fashion sense, and can actually make me laugh.
>>
>>24508998
Yeaaah totally not, and she's not unvanning you for dome completely unrelated reason
>>
Fuck Buncha. He acts like a child. So many people have left the Discord to avoid his awkward attention whoring. Alexis1 needs to ban him so my friends will come back.
>>
>>24509083
gill pls
>>
>>24509094
Why do you think that's Gil?
More than that, what does it say that your first thought is that someone who knew you for about a day would hate you?
>>
>>24509328
They were also the 2nd google link. And you really are autistic. I think I have told you this a few times in earnest.
>>
>>24509334
I wasn't aware that you'd gotten your degree in psychology. Here I thought that took years and years of residency. Turns out you can get it out of a cereal box!
>>
It's fucking hilarious when the thread turns into nothing but minimized posts, and I only blocked two people.

In fact, I'm going to post about it, because I'm 100% sure it annoys the people involved.
>>
>I'm bored!
>No, srsly, I'm extremely bored!
Why do people think that would ever excite anyone? I'm hesitant to ever use the word 'bored' or 'boring' in my profiles, even if it's just the description text in a custom maybe/no kink ("I just find X kink boring").
>>
I can't believe it's been like two years and threads are still whinefests surrounding Rory and now some other clown.
>>
>>24509567
I feel sort of amused you're looking for signs that someone cares about what you say, I hope your life gets better soon anon
>>
>>24509747
Given the pattern of bragging about filters, it's probably lily
>>
File: 1474059167472.jpg (216KB, 880x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474059167472.jpg
216KB, 880x1200px
>>24509691
>/me flops
>/me yawns
>"I'm bored!"
>Why won't anyone typefuck me?"

Basically F-List betas in a nutshell, mostly blues and purples, though even some pinks do it on occasion (mostly furry pinks though). You can't advise them on it either because they don't believe they're doing anything wrong in their overall approach. Those types expect everyone else to entertain them rather than proactively do anything themselves.
>>
>>24509859
I only scan for pinks so that's my only experience with the 'bored' phenomenon. Maybe one in twenty (statistics are pulled from the University of Myass) pinks do it. Whatever else they have written in their ads, I just discard it and move on, no matter how enticing it would have otherwise been.
>>
>>24509784
I don't have any way to prove it, and you have no reason to believe me, but I'm not Lili.
>>
>>24509784
>pattern
I did that exactly once, because I wanted the two of them to realize they're rendering the thread nearly unusable and shut up for once. But it's nice to know I'm still hated enough that people will invent reasons to shit on me. Really makes me want to hop back on F-Chat and interact with you people again.
>>
>>24509970
>implying I ever cared about you on flist
It's just your attentionwhoring and self-inflating patterns in here that piss me off.
>>
So is flist fucked at the moment?
>>
It's fucked.
>>
>>24510000
Yeah. It's been hit by DDOS attacks since last night.
>>
>>24509529
Same place where you took control of the discord room, given how you're the headmin on it and how I need to do as you say in it.

...Oh, wait.

(In all sincerity though, you really do hit every major symptom and I'm not the only one who's noticed this. If I thought I was, I wouldn't state it as absolute fact like I am now. The symptoms specifically that stick out like a sore thumb are the social awkwardness, lack of social awareness, repetition of phrases all combined with the benefit of encyclopedic knowledge in your field. YOU HAVE AUTISM AND ALL OF YOUR MAJOR PROBLEMS IN LIFE ARE CONNECTED TO IT, YOU FUCKING SPERG!)
>>
>>24509992
>attentionwhoring and self-inflating
Literally what. Are you even still talking about me?
>>
>>24509094
oh come on, that sounds more like Inene than Gil

And I'm Inene
>>
>>24510157
I've given up trying to move boulders to impress people. It's just not worth it
>>
>>24510036
Hold on, which discord is this?

I'm worried you may be confusing people, and I just needed to be sure.
>>
>>24510184
Linked in the OP. Don't worry, she doesn't run the discord chat at all.
>>
>>24510175
thats nice, whoever you are
>>
>>24510116
Oh you know, the cyclical "I HATE YOU ALL AND IM LEAVING" and "OH WAIT NO IM NOT LEAVING, INSTEAD I AM NOW THE JUDGE AND JURY OF WHOM TO PROCLAIM SHITPOSTERS"
>>
>>24510175
You move boulders in the opposite direction. You're an antagonistic little shit.
>>
File: 20161028165726_1.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161028165726_1.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>24510224
>>
Hopping back into restate how much I love drama that I'm not a part of at all.
>>
>>24510269
Is that why there's two threads? I knew there was a reason I stopped posting regularly here. There. Somewhere.
>>
>>24510204
>cyclical
Again: where? One time is neither pattern nor cycle. I'll own up to my faults, and that was definitely needlessly dramatic, but I'd really like to know what world you live in, because in the real world, it only happened once.

>JUDGE AND JURY OF WHOM TO PROCLAIM SHITPOSTERS
I privately expressed a suspicion of who I thought it was, exactly once. Never posted it to the thread, and I didn't even say it was definitely them. It was my best guess at the time, in an IM conversation that was supposed to remain private. I'm sure you've never said stupid shit to your friends when you weren't 100% certain of it, because you figured a personal conversation with a friend might be a good place to theorize and vent.
>>
>>24510283
On one hand: again this was about your proclamations in the thread and about the thread. Are you trying to get your grade up for rory's advanced reality self-redacting class?

On the other: if you include Keylime and rory into the "friends", that's two people that habitually swing PM logs as arguments already.
>>
>>24510275
That's exactly why there are two threads.
>>
>>24510310
>in the thread and about the thread.
And yet again: where? All I ever see is "it was in the thread, it was in the thread, it was in the thread!" when it never happened and nobody can ever produce evidence of it happening. I say things in private, other people repeat them in the thread sometimes. Unless your tinfoil hat is tight enough that you've managed to convince yourself that I can control other people's actions, then I'm sure you can see the logical disconnect there. What should I do, *not* vent privately to friends? You're looking for a problem that isn't there.
>>
Doing anything interesting for Halloween weekend, /erpg/?

Sorry to derail the drama.
>>
>>24510386
Hanging out with friends and forgetting about the thread.
>>
>>24510386
nope

just find a sustaining roleplay
>>
>>24510386
I might go hit up some bars downtown.

Or I might not bother. About a 50/50 chance.
>>
>>24510386
I'm probably going to be hanging out at home. ERPing.
>>
>>24510386
prob another RP feat. vampires, sisters, abuse, incest and blood-dolls. I spent way too much time in the fringe room.

>Select all images with oranges
fitting
>>
>>24510386
Crossdressing. Also possibly Rocky Horror?

I was thinking about a Halloween overhaul for my profile, for Halloween costume/party/trick-or-treat themed scenes, but I know I wouldn't finish it until Thanksgiving, which would sort of defeat the point.
>>
File: turkey8[1].jpg (173KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
turkey8[1].jpg
173KB, 1920x1200px
>>24510541
That means you have just enough time to change all your characters into turkeys for Thanksgiving!
>>
>>24510549
Thanksgiving scene ideas: vore and raceplay.
>>
File: PatriotismPhoto2-1250x650[1].jpg (273KB, 1250x650px) Image search: [Google]
PatriotismPhoto2-1250x650[1].jpg
273KB, 1250x650px
>>24510553
This November, celebrate our nation's birth the traditional way: by RPing a Jamestown settler skullfucking a captured Indian squaw until she dies of smallpox, and then devouring her corpse because the harvest failed again.
>>
>>24510655
A captured anthro turkey Indian squaw. Now we've hit all our bases.
>>
>>24510730
And we can change the settler into a futa. Now we're celebrating thanksgiving the F-List way.
>>
Quick question: how hated are hub profiles and how do I make a minor monster profile work? as in minor monsters or bug creatures, the sort you'd see in RPGs that would killed off easily and doesn't need any bestiary information other than its stats.

Only reason is that I've played only orcs and bad end monsters thus far and want to make a hub for it, but I've seen it being hated for being a lazy person's way to do things.
>>
>>24510386

Speaking of turkey >>24510549 I couldn't find a party to go to and I'm not wasting money on a bar, so I'm just going to stay home and drink Wild Turkey 101. Damn I hope people are doing shit tomorrow or Halloween.
>>
>>24510777
Hub profiles aren't like all that much, but I've noticed that monster hubs tend to get a hub more often.

Generally speaking, if you have a concept and can present it well, you can get away with just about anything.
>>
>>24510777
Give them more than enough reason in your hub profile and flesh out your other profiles well. There shouldn't be a problem if proper work is done. It is stereotypical for hub profiles to be lazy, though. All profiles having the same fetishes, no text... so basically just "I'll always be the same character, but this time I look this way / I have the genitals you prefer!"
>>
Anyone here ever wonder why?

I don't think a day's past where I didn't.
>>
>>24511430
Wonder what?
>>
File: 1472165022660.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1472165022660.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>24511439
Why I keep coming back.

I don't want to any more. I just wanna leave forever.
>>
Well this thread is certainly off to a start!

>>24511446
Seeing someone post your logs in an argument probably feels like a fair amount of shit. Especially since Rory complains about PUBLIC logs being shared.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
50KB, 400x400px
>>24511462
What's worse is, Neither person talked to me about using them. Neither person asked me to speak and neither person asked for my story.

Bits and pieces of information don't tell the whole story, it never does.
>>
>>24511492
Don't let them take you away from all the people here that DO actually care about you and like having you around. Bail on the threads, not all of us.
>>
>>24511497
If anyone wants me, my skype is still live. This is the only way I know how to cope, Sorry.
>>
What the fucking shittery went down here while I was out.
>>
i came for the boypussy
>>
>>24508950
>>24508974
>>24511446
>>24511492
See fellas, this is what happens when you try to be friendly to rory.

Live and learn.
>>
>>24511684
No.

No you don't have a right to say that.

Stop throwing shit you fucking moron.
>>
>>24511695
People wholly deserve to learn from mistakes of others.
>>
>>24511744
And you wholly deserve to go to hell if you think Rory caused all of this herself.

You don't get to choose who I blame, and you don't get to tell other people who caused me to leave, because you're not me.

Stop. What you're doing right now? That is exactly why I'm leaving. You copping a handfull of shit and flinging it at another party, saying they're completely to blame? YOU are the problem, you fucking cocksocket.

Get a fucking brain.
>>
>noteplay died down upon the other party having "a couple busy days"
>one rp discord is dead, one is plagued by shitposters, one is plagued by lamers
>thread's gone to shit
what a wonderful weekend
>>
>>24508426
Hey looks like the thread and its shitters are just as self-destructive as the last time I checked in! Have fun making your own lives unhappy instead of having great typefucking experiences with cool people 24/7!

Much love to all my regs!
>>
What is it about f-list that makes people so uptight and unwilling to have any fun?
>Someone repeated the same fetish multiple times on their no list
>Joking shoot them a message "Someone's a big fan of (x)"
>Blocked
>>
>>24512585
Because they are tired of people shooting the same joke at them over and over I assume.
>>
>>24512585
Because they're so used to people actually ignoring their No list. You did it jokingly, but they might not have seen that.
>>
File: 1477112551883.jpg (606KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477112551883.jpg
606KB, 1280x720px
This thread is almost as shitty as the CGI in Appmon
>>
File: 7ab.png (11KB, 402x424px) Image search: [Google]
7ab.png
11KB, 402x424px
>>24508426
>STILL no 'erpg' in the OP

How long have you been fucking this simple thing up now?
>>
>>24509009
Are you expecting picture proof or something, or are you gonna end up with someone playing a character (the fit fashionable manscaped guy) regardless?
>>
>>24509739
Hahahaha same.
>>
File: jDB5SRH.webm (613KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jDB5SRH.webm
613KB, 640x360px
https://twitter.com/FListDotnet/status/792238731549773824
>@FListDotnet @Cyntrl I checked with my contacts at 4chan, and none of them claim they did it, though they think it's pretty hilarious

Damn you 4chan.
>>
>>24512972
If anything its the work of some retard over at Kiwifarms. They have an entire thread dedicated to freaking out over f-list and how "degenerate" it is. How the site is "full of pedos" who should all be locked up or something.
>>
>>24513072
Watch out! People writing dirty words at each other about imaginary characters over the internet are dangerous, amoral sociopaths who are contributing to the downfall of glorious western society!
>>
>>24508848
I'm designing a male hacker/small time crook character that could definitely get along with Maxine. Slice of life, criminal stuff and anal sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
File: messgaetofem.jpg (27KB, 474x471px) Image search: [Google]
messgaetofem.jpg
27KB, 474x471px
> waves as he comes in and sits down, the young __ looking cute in a __

> strolls in looking sexy in a ___

That seems like cheating. You can't narrate a subjective opinion of your outfit you don't even describe very much of beyond two or three words.
>>
>>24514467
I feel the same and I know it's autism of the highest caliber. I hate it.
>>
File: 024a05992a32a53aec396be3bb6eb2c5.jpg (171KB, 580x1744px) Image search: [Google]
024a05992a32a53aec396be3bb6eb2c5.jpg
171KB, 580x1744px
Why is age-gap yuri so perfect?
>>
>>24515205
Because contrasts are neat.
>>
File: 1462770019059.png (598KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462770019059.png
598KB, 500x800px
>>24515205
>>
>>24511122
I had 4 long island ice teas just for you in koreatown anon. Like vicariously thorough me.
>>
File: 849.jpg (38KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
849.jpg
38KB, 600x465px
>one rp dead in the water
>plan new one, for literally next morning
>DENIED
FML
>>
File: flist.webm (1MB, 1000x460px) Image search: [Google]
flist.webm
1MB, 1000x460px
ERP is stressful enough as it is, why are 90% of these threads just circlejerk politics and drama now
>>
File: 1476258514553.jpg (847KB, 1176x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476258514553.jpg
847KB, 1176x1000px
https://www.f-list.net/c/cassandra%20dietrich/

Where my shadowrunning bretheren at?
>>
File: butters.jpg (5KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
butters.jpg
5KB, 251x233px
>I keep my profile blank because it's damn near impossible to find rp, so I need to be able to fit any situation
>>
>>24516474
Maybe it's time to finally get in the robot.
>>
>>24516887
Yes entertaining utter randos regardless of quality just starts seeming more and more valid
>>
>>24516873
I can kinda get it.

Having an incredibly specific fetish or profile can be a turn off. So the natural response is obviously to go to the other end.

It's shitty logic, but I get the logic.
>>
>>24516841
>No thanks, I'm not interested
>Why?
I know it's Halloween but the terror is too real
>>
>>24516857
I am here. I just made a profile, but 'm not sure its good enough for anything...

more magic side of shadowrun. What does the thread think of free spirits?
>>
File: shadowrun - mr-johnson.jpg (35KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun - mr-johnson.jpg
35KB, 600x750px
>>24516857
Local Johnson here.
https://www.f-list.net/c/isaac%20gray/
>>
>>24516857
Have I mentioned lately
how fucking amazing side shaves are?
>>
File: 101 - qNWLWQO.jpg (192KB, 900x1379px) Image search: [Google]
101 - qNWLWQO.jpg
192KB, 900x1379px
>>24518641

How cute. Call on me sometime.

>>24518632

We all start somewhere, omae. Ask for help if you need it with constructing your profile.

>>24518810

No. Please indulge our curiosity.
>>
>>24518820
Mmh. ok. Here i am. https://www.f-list.net/c/street%20spirit/

I'm fairly basic, kinda. feel free to note any errors spotted or pitfalls.

whomever penned that profileguide is a hero btw.
>>
>>24518839

Pretty slick.
>>
>>24518820
IT's mostly about Natalie Dormer.

Who I can't post because /soc hates fun.
>>
File: tumblr_ofxazmuuxs1vgehs4o1_1280.jpg (143KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofxazmuuxs1vgehs4o1_1280.jpg
143KB, 900x600px
>Make a new pink profile
>"<random shota you've never spoken to> wants to be your friend." within a day

Always happens without fail.

Also, a belated Happy Halloween /erpg/.
>>
>>24519220
Eveeerytime.

To be honest I find them more amusing than annoying by now.
>>
>>24518854

Thank you! But is it fuckable?
>>
File: supergaycity.jpg (109KB, 440x523px) Image search: [Google]
supergaycity.jpg
109KB, 440x523px
>>24518839
>Orientation: Bi-curious
>no fixed gender for the character
>Maybe: Males
>Maybe: Females
>every possible gender is listed as a Maybe

Maybe you should just say 'Unsure' m8 since there isn't a slot that says "what is the thing you humans call 'love'".
>>
https://www.f-list.net/c/fn-2002/

All things Star Wars, hit me up, via notes or f-chat if I'm online. Can play as Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma (send a note if you want any of them, I am still finishing the profiles).
>>
https://www.f-list.net/c/wm1/

TF2 fans, hit me up. Shemale/female versions available. Craving tops.
>>
File: A googleplex years in MS-Paint.jpg (389KB, 1000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
A googleplex years in MS-Paint.jpg
389KB, 1000x2500px
>>
File: tuxedomask-myjobhereisdone.png (496KB, 704x1584px) Image search: [Google]
tuxedomask-myjobhereisdone.png
496KB, 704x1584px
>when your first post upon resuming a long-hiatus'd multi-para play makes the other person unleash a 3 days pent up orgasm and become only able to reply with one more multi-para post before they have to go sleep
>>
File: 1451524540334.gif (448KB, 214x156px) Image search: [Google]
1451524540334.gif
448KB, 214x156px
>Over the past few weeks been doing a body invasion rp, focuses including the weights of the other party in my character's head and how unsettling it is to feel the tendrils wiggling about in there
>Come down with a head cold yesterday
>Spend my commute today realizing just how similar all of that is to having a stuffed-up head and violently pressure-shifting ears
h e l p
>>
>>24521862
>"Not a problem"

Lots of people will still persist. Some get passive-aggressive or outright harassing.
>>
File: Reaction 1210.jpg (51KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction 1210.jpg
51KB, 385x545px
>>24521991
I had that happen to my male minotaur profile once, it was listed as hetrosexual. I think it was a... cuntboy or a blue profile?
"Nah, sorry dude, this profile is listed as hetro." I wrote, and the cheeky fucker replied with: "Sexuality doesn't mean anything!"

So I just wrote back that he is the reason why blue profiles are having such a hard time, and I blocked him.
>>
>>24521869
How did you manage that?
>>
File: 4054745.png (770KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4054745.png
770KB, 1024x768px
https://litreactor.com/columns/the-mini-guide-to-writing-sex-for-your-genre

Found this when looking for advice for NaNo. Who's doing it this year? I know Shinade is, and Aislinne will probably top 1,666 words a day in smut alone.
>>
>>24522985
Yo D, Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>24523035
What?
>>
>>24523088
Just noting that you too have been absent from the threads for about 3 days. Sup.
>>
>>24522985
My plan was to start smutting about but it's frequently failing.
>>
Bump
>>
>>24522985
NaNo is for people who will never write anything but want to fool themselves into believing they will. I don't need a dedicated month for that; that month is every month for me.
>>
>>24523842
Plenty of people who do NaNo actually write things. I mean, that's the whole point. Not everyone is going to become a published or famous author, but that's *not* the point (though writing, as opposed to *not* writing, still helps with that).
It's basically like the advice Stephen King gives in On Writing, or at least what he said was his process that lead to things like Carrie: You write ten pages a day no matter what.
>>
>>24523964
Except you're never going to write anything worthwhile because you have a horrible work ethic and give up to shitpost and argue in youtube comments.
>>
File: 1477131400685.jpg (51KB, 579x641px) Image search: [Google]
1477131400685.jpg
51KB, 579x641px
When was the time when you growned up from enjoying ERP?
>>
>>24523842
>>>/lit/

Seriously that shitposting is most of the contents the nano thread in there.
>>
>>24524011
They never claimed THEY would actually try Nano. Just talk about other people doing things.

>>24522862
Being very good at being raped apparently. We'd had to stop when we got to penetration last time.
>>
>>24524035
That sentence didn't even make sense.
>>
>>24524078
I am doing NaNo, or at least I'm going to try to. They just love shitposting about me. I bet they were so sad they'd have nothing to do during my hiatus.
>>
>>24524115
Wonder why
>>
>>24520077
haha shit. I was sure i'd addressed that, but i guess there's no replacing at a glance information.

I'll take it as a compliment that's the only stand out bad spot, and that revision under advisement.

really, its kinda wierd due to genders being mixed up with what you play as, and who you look like, and there's no delineation between them. I was sure bi-curious would be the most aprops given the circumstances,.

But hey, time to put location: gay city. Thanks matey.
>>
>>24524156
Pettiness.
>>
>>24524441
>genders being mixed up with what you play as, and who you look like, and there's no delineation between them
I kinda feel like orientation shouldn't even be a listed item, and people should just be encouraged to put the various genders (with added differentiation between MtF and FtM, since "Transgender" doesn't explain anything at all -- even though, yes, it's a fair assumption that most characters using the label are MtF) into their kink list to show what they do and don't want to play with. In a system where things like "Shemale", "Hermaphrodite", and "Cuntboy" are listed genders, a single mutually-exclusive option for orientation just plain doesn't cut it.
>>
>>24524470
Exactly my thoughts.

So whats the solution? Just cut it all and make an all-encompassing custom kink called 'gender shit?'
>>
>>24524497
Since you've got a character that's tough to define traditionally, I'd go with "Orientation: Unsure" as suggested above, and then just use the system kinks for gender preferences.
>>
>>24524470
>>24524497
That's kind of how Litphoria works. You choose which genders you're attracted to. You also choose your pronouns and body type and whether you have breasts/dick, as opposed to choosing a gender.
>>
>>24524533
Which would be great if the rest of its interface wasn't INTENTIONALLY obtuse trash. And if it actually had a userbase.
>>
>>24524536
It has a small, niche one. When I put it in the OP, I put it there for completeness sake. I'm prob going to replace the room in it with the /erp/ lounge (but only if Saruya agrees)
>>
File: Owo+what+s+this_133c55_6046262.jpg (42KB, 680x516px) Image search: [Google]
Owo+what+s+this_133c55_6046262.jpg
42KB, 680x516px
>>24524114
God bless furries? No. God DAMN furries.
>>
>>24523842
>>24522985
I do NaNoWriMo most years but this year I've decided to give it a miss. They choose the most unfortunate time of year for it (right at the end of semester when big assignments are due and exams are one) and this year I'm even busier than usual coz of work. Good luck though, it's a lot of fun and can make you feel pretty good about yourself if you win.
>>
>>24524717
>They choose the most unfortunate time of year for it
From what I understand, that's intentional.
>>
>>24524115
You're not going to try to. You're going to do the same thing you say you're going to do every day of every week of every month of every year. Talk a big game, fuck around, jerk off, and nap.
>>
>>24524821
You are trying way too hard. It's kind of sad.
>>
>>24525132
Who knows. Maybe they'll strike lightning and you'll actually listen once.
>>
>>24525161
A swing and a miss.
>>
>>24525132
At least he's trying : ^ )
>>
>>24525453

He's very trying.
>>
File: ohDAMNlooped.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ohDAMNlooped.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>24525471
>>
File: jjposterstrypeclothed222.jpg (449KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
jjposterstrypeclothed222.jpg
449KB, 1080x1920px
>>24516857
https://www.f-list.net/c/f-strype
Who wants to fuck a decker?
>>
>>24525453
I'm really not sure who you think you're talking to, but I'm pretty sure I'm not it.
>>
File: Corp_heavy.jpg (23KB, 264x450px) Image search: [Google]
Corp_heavy.jpg
23KB, 264x450px
>>24525581
I'd fist ya good
>>
File: whytapestry.jpg (15KB, 201x247px) Image search: [Google]
whytapestry.jpg
15KB, 201x247px
>_ set status to Looking,
>10 minutes later
>_ is offline.

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1478151457089.jpg (938KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1478151457089.jpg
938KB, 800x1131px
>>24526348
They thought they could find something quickly but then lost interest. That or something came up IRL or they got cut offline.
>>
https://www.f-list.net/c/jacquelyn%20cross
>>
>>24525581

Abso-fraggin'-lutely.
>>
>>24526348
>>24526368
Alternatively they caught a shitter and decided to bail to another character rather than deal with it.
>>
>tfw no one wants to do some partial-con powerplay with a teenage schizoid bully on drugs
>>
File: itoldthem.jpg (661KB, 2000x1148px) Image search: [Google]
itoldthem.jpg
661KB, 2000x1148px
>>24526730
>posts '>tfw no rp'
>doesn't shill profile
>>
>>24526738
I think I already posted Buddy here but that's a different character. https://www.f-list.net/c/buddy%20the%20joyed/

Hit em up
>>
>>24526744
Wait then why wouldn't you be shilling that different character?
>>
>>24526780
Because a certain someone in these threads will start a shitstorm with me for it.
>>
File: 1238512.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1238512.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>24525967
https://www.f-list.net/c/arkadi%20yukimura/
Let's operate operationingsly together, comrade.
>>
>>24526794
what. Why.
>>
I made a stupid and bubbly character and never got to work on her.
https://www.f-list.net/c/kilerna/
>>
>>24526794
Is it me? I bet it's me, isn't it.
>>
>>24526794
Is it an orange femboy?
>>
>>24526848
hell nah
>>
>>24526855
Come on, post it, don't be a pussay.
>>
>>24526800
Holy shit, there IS porn of everything.

I was being snarky, but hahahahahaha you made my day, fellow jizztopia player.
>>
>>24527277
What IS it a porn of?
>>
>>24527295
I don't know but I found it so cute
>>
>>24527295

A rather outdated but still amazing half life 2 mod called Dystopia.

You can find it here. http://store.steampowered.com/app/17580/

the entire punchline was 'heavies have a giant unblockable hydraulic knucklefist.'
>>
>>24527381
>>24526800

Also, i sent you a note. Because that profile is glorious and I appreciate it.
>>
I've wanted to try some ERP and specific kink/scene ideas for a while but damn seeing the way everyone has these really in depth, creative characters makes me feel too bad to join in.
>>
>>24527506
just get on discord and proposition someone. have fun for christs sake.
>>
>>24527506
So don't make an in depth character, just make sure it's stated in your profile what you are looking for with perhaps a few possible scenarios. And add custom kinks.
>>
>>24527506
You don't strictly need a super elaborate profile, although it helps to show off that you can string together some prose.

What are you scenes anyway?
>>
>>24527555
Or, you know, F-list.

>>24527506
As the others say, you don't need in depth or elaborate, you just need enough to show off that you can write well and that you're interesting enough. The profile is just an advertisement that says what you're into and how competent you are.

Or tricks people into thinking you're competent.
>>
>tfw enjoy RPing
>tfw can't be bothered setting up an F-list.

fuck my ass with sandpaper jesus christ.
>>
>>24528656
https://www.f-list.net/c/natali%20lu/

This is my character I set up a few days ago after lurking one of these threads, I've already had a few sessions and overall I think It's been worth the little effort I put into this.

So why not make something basic and have some fun, maybe improve it over time.
>>
>>24526348
>>24526368
I've had two connection drops recently and it wouldn't let me back in after, could be that.
>>
>>24528519
Not everyone wants to make a profile that you'll just jack off to.
>>
>>24528845
Not everyone wants to deal with you filling up the threads with your pointless petty bullshit.
>>
>>24528959
You know what you need to do to make me respect you, and at this point, I don't want to do you any favors. Everyones already left or put us on filters.
>>
File: smugtophatface.png (183KB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
smugtophatface.png
183KB, 400x254px
>>24529229
>Everyones already left or put us on filters.
Did you not even read >>24525165 or did you ironically filter them.
>>
hi, /erp/. i just joined the discord, and I'll work on my f-list soon - have to figure it out, pretty much completley new to it c:
>>
>>24529324
Welcome! Remember to post your profile in Profiles and contact either Alexis or one of the two mods to get a Confirmed tag.
>>
>>24529229
>You know what you need to do to make me respect you,
No I don't. Please cut it out.
>>
>>24526572
Any ideas for making this profile better?
>>
Still looking for sites other than F-List that are reasonably populated... any ideas?
>>
File: 5506336.jpg (182KB, 857x1053px) Image search: [Google]
5506336.jpg
182KB, 857x1053px
It feels as if a fresh breeze is blowing through the Discord server. As if things have been purified.
>>
>>24529800
Now if only they'll ban you next.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>24529800
>>24529806
>>24529808
So, BC got ding dong bannu?

...no captcha, you didn't call it.
>>
File: 5506335.jpg (1006KB, 975x1680px) Image search: [Google]
5506335.jpg
1006KB, 975x1680px
>>24529806
Just passing on a message here:
>Buncha needs to fucking stop that.
>I cringe every time he deadnames you.
>Because it shows that he considers transwomen women only in a fetish context, and if he has no ability to control or objectify them, he'll resort to treating them like subhumans simply so he can feel superior.
>Being called by our proper pronouns and names should not be something we have to "earn".

As an aside, I just want to point out again that Alexis is the one who wiped your channel's banlist. Globals don't do that. I don't even think they can. Unless you want to tell me that I doctored those screenshots of Alexis saying exactly that. Though it would be odd that she didn't contest them if that were the case.
It's also ironic that you searched for logs to prove Keylime was blackmailing you only to find logs where *you* were the only one who implied she'd do that. Not that you read it that way.

But you're out of my hair now. If only we could get you off F-list, or at least these threads.

>>24508951
Po-Ju, by the way.
http://g.e-hentai.org/tag/po-ju

>>24529855
Of course.
I'm sure he'll chalk it up to the SJW conspiracy, as opposed to his own efforts at harassment. He actually had the gall to tell me that I should stop making things up and respect him.

>>24529808
Well my job is already done :^)
>>
>>24529896
Yes, we all know you were only there to get him banned. We all know you're the last bastion of safety against him. That makes everything you've done pretty much acceptable.
>>
Hang the fuck on

>He actually had the gall to tell me that I should stop making things up and respect him.
When, you autistic NEET for whom thinks deserves the world for getting out of bed each day? The closest thing I've told you is what you need to do if you want my respect (which is something that you act as if you have even though you know damn well that you don't).

One thing to keep in mind and this is regardless of if I can work something out with Alexis. With me gone, you become the new problem-child. People won't be able to point to me for complaints about atmosphere, so they'll point to you. Unlike your hugbox, you don't run the room. You act as if you do, but you don't.

For your sake, I hope you're ready for this.
>>
>>24530014
Dude, even your 'sweet little sadroll Oros' is done with you and lambasting you. Just disappear. You've burned all the bridges.
>>
>>24529906
I didn't do anything.

>>24529926
>A global cleared the banlist initially, Doug. I know this because I saw one pop in.
No. No they didn't. Why don't you Note that global and ask them. I have literally showed you Alexis' logs saying that she cleared the banlist. You have seen Alexis say she invited me and Keylime.
Why would a global even clear the banlist of your room in the first place?

>Re: Tranny
I don't think I actually have "tranny" in any of my logs. Regardless, I also have guro in my logs but I'm not a murderer. You are aware that fiction is not reality, correct? The only time I use the word tranny in conversation is when I'm using it in a metacontext (like explaining this to you) or I'm using it derisively and ironically, like when I talk about being a "good tranny" (i.e. acting like you think a transgender person should act). More importantly, yes, me being transgender would make it okay even if those weren't the case. You keep going on about how autistic you are, well, there are certain words it's okay for members of a demographic to say but not those outside of the demographic.

>re:respect
No, it's not me that you disrespect. It's transgender people as a whole. I've also shown you more respect than you've ever shown me. Beyond that, being referred to by chosen names and pronouns is like the bare minimum of human decency and you can't even manage that, because you think you're the victim. People say I have a victim complex, but you make me look like a wooby.

>re:F-list
Frankly I'm surprised you haven't been more of a shit there. I do hear you're banned from more rooms now. But there's no conspiracy, just your own incompetence

And, no, I clearly don't have your respect. I've always given you far more respect than you've ever given me.
You keep whining that Keylime was blackmailing you, yet the logs you dug up show otherwise. You want us all to admit how much we traumatized you, but you did it to yourself. You always do. You'll get no sympathy
>>
>>24529926
>>24530014
Would you just leave already? You're no longer waging some so-called righteous war, you're just shitting this place (and all places related) up for the sake of shitting it up, all over some petty grudge that makes you look even worse than the person you hate. You've managed to make people who hate Rory hate you MORE. That's a real feat.
>>
>>24530138
Dude this is just obsessive and creepy now.
>>
>>24530138
Rory is even going to replace you in Oros' game.
>>
File: Daaaaaaaamn.png (51KB, 741x293px) Image search: [Google]
Daaaaaaaamn.png
51KB, 741x293px
>>24530148
I hate to burst that bubble.
>>
>>24529806
>>24529926
>>24530138
>>24530148
You should probably cool it on the whole "posting people's real names" thing, too. It's sort of a dick move, among other things.
>>
>>24530171
Too late now.
>>
File: All 7s Karaoke Club.png (232KB, 1052x588px) Image search: [Google]
All 7s Karaoke Club.png
232KB, 1052x588px
>>24530138
Globals don't do that.
Whether I do or not doesn't help your case.
>I'm sorry, I thought you believed that fiction negatively effects people. Assuming it does, then this even means trivial shit like fap logs. This is why I spit on the idea of 'toxic masculinity'. Because I like that shit, but showcasing it at all would be a net negative to society. Fuck that noise.
Nuance and context are foreign concepts to you. Also, you like beating people and expressing your dominance in unhealthy, abusive ways? I mean, we all know that, but it's surprising to see you admit it.

>can I say tranny as much as you do if I start claiming to be orogendered?
No, because you're not identifying as that, you're simply being a drekstain.

>you quite often went out of your way to insult me as I tried to wrap my head around your view of the world.
And you went out of your way to be a hateful shit.

>>24530171
He does it because he knows that it's disrespectful to call transgender people by their birthname if they don't like using it. Personally, the fact that he's so willing to do something heinous is more frustrating than being deadnamed. He's being disrespectful to a demographic.

>>24530146
>>24530158
Clarification: I'm not going to join, I said it was tempting, but we don't like each other.
Plus, I don't want to be a freedom fighter, I want to be a nutso Raiden oni. Besides, I have a Promethean game to make a character for. I'm going to finally do something with Nana Natsu
https://www.f-list.net/c/all%207s

>>24530176
I think they mean "you should stop doing it, and perhaps at least feel some measure of remorse"
>>
>>24530186
>I think they mean
Actually what I mean is "Global Rule 4", but I was trying to be subtle about it, so people wouldn't take that as a call-to-arms to report him, when really all I wanted was to try to keep him from getting himself in trouble. I don't wish ill on people. I just wish they'd stop doing ill to others.
>>
>Also, you like beating people and expressing your dominance in unhealthy, abusive ways? I mean, we all know that, but it's surprising to see you admit it.
I forget which log it was, but there's one I think involving Red where you spout the word "Tranny" both IC and OOC like it's going out of style. There's really no nuance at all, and why, don't you know? You might send the wrong image with such a log that! You might send the message that it's OKAY to fetishize trannys!

>can I say tranny as much as you do if I start claiming to be orogendered?
So at what point is someone meerly pretending to be trans and at what point is it a serious issue worth protecting them for? I'd imagine you sorta have to take people at their word (like I do normally unless they opt for neopronouns), but even with that you have no problem misgendering someone yourself because you thought they were lying about being trans, or deciding based on arbitrary standards that someone's trans.

>And you went out of your way to be a hateful shit.
Dude, I dropped you like a rock when it became clear to me that you were not ever going to let me back into your channel unless I begged. If you wanted me to beg, you should have hit me up.
>>
>>24530218
Oh, I've already tried it anyway, so the /soc/ mods don't actually care.

>>24530243
>"I do not understand nuance. Why do certain people get to say things when I can't? Why is it okay to say something in certain contexts but not others?"

You didn't "drop me like a rock", and no one wanted you to beg. We wanted you to realize why you were banned in the first place, and ideally to change your behavior. You didn't. In fact, you're worse.
This is why you're also not going back to the nWoD channel.
>>
>>24529773
I was on Shangrila MUSH and it seemed pretty alright from my brief time there. It's extra effort though if you aren't familiar with MUSHes.
>>
>>24530270
Except back then, I did. I did, and I was asking you when I could seriously appeal my ban.

It was when you told me to fuck off that everything started clicking and I started redpilling myself (or as you probobly know it as, 'going alt-right' even though that's incredibly innacurate). It started clicking that whether you realize it or not, this whole tranny shit is meerly an excuse to push people around. Despite being nonbinary, you extrude this 'toxic masculinity' from every pour. What makes this terrible in my eyes though is that you then use your nonbinary status to shut down others. Tell people how they can and can't express themselves. Tear others down to build yourself up. Rationalize it by telling yourself that you are making things better for the 0.3%. After all, those (predominantly white, male and straight) cissies had their fun in the sun for long enough, so it's okay to do anything to level the playing field, right?

I know you like to make fun of those mean ol conservatives because you grew up in a hostile enviroment by two parents who could barely handle raising an autistic kid. So believe me when I say this: You are a neo-conservitive. You think the best way to make things fair and kind to yourself (and other trannys sure, why not) is by pushing them around and enacting standards that they have to follow - but you don't, because you're the poor, victimized 0.3%.

Goodnight, Doug.
>>
>>24530324
>It was when you told me to fuck off that everything started clicking
I asked you why you felt you deserved to be unbanned. You then gave me a bunch of pseudophilosophical bullshit about how no one deserves anything, and kept bugging me.

>It started clicking that whether you realize it or not, this whole tranny shit is meerly an excuse to push people around.
Or, perhaps, you're an asshole and people tell you off for being an asshole
>Despite being nonbinary, you extrude this 'toxic masculinity' from every pour.
You literally linked me a video describing the concept and yet you still don't even seem to know what that phrase means.
>After all, those (predominantly white, male and straight) cissies had their fun in the sun for long enough, so it's okay to do anything to level the playing field, right?
I shouldn't be surprised that this is somehow the impression you get, since you think the phrase "what entitles you to be unbanned" is some SJW code that means you're too white to be in the room, as opposed to "why should we unban you".

My problem with my parents is not that they "could barely handle raising an autistic child", though the actual problems involve nuance, so they'd be lost on you.

>You are a neo-conservative
Haha, oh wow. I bet you also think I'm a totalitarian regressive leftist shill cultural marxist.
>>
>>24530324
>redpilling myself
Do you even read what you write anymore? You're self-parody now.
>>
Well shit it's the drama day again
>>
>>24530363
>I asked you why you felt you deserved to be unbanned
Yeah, and at that point I didn't want to beg like you were clearly leading me on to. I already felt degraded by you enough, feeling as if I had to not just act a certain way (which is fair) but also THINK a certain way. The fact that Keylime immidetly walked backwards to say "Oh! Your ban was only for a week! You can come back in if you unblock us!" and outright later admit that this was a ploy to make you a 'Socialist Libertarian' like the rest of you proves that you never truly had any intention of letting me back in.

>>24530388
Yeah, I'm done now. If I want the chance to appeal, now's the time to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>24530405
*to make me a, not make you

1j/nxd4Q is prob right.
>>
File: 5848312.jpg (234KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
5848312.jpg
234KB, 850x1203px
>>24530243
>I'd imagine you sorta have to take people at their word (like I do normally unless they opt for neopronouns)
Didn't you call Keylime a transtrender just yesterday? You do know she's been on hormones for like three and a half years, right? I'm not even sure you actually know what that term means, though.

>>24530405
It's not that you have to think a certain way, it's that if you're going to think stupid things, you shouldn't vocalize them if you don't want to have people point out how stupid they are. You weren't being told to beg, you were being given a chance to apologize, understand you were being a problem, and stop being a problem. Instead you just kept bugging us to let you know when your ban would be up. Keylime also never said unblocking us would be your ticket back. I have no idea where you got that impression.
>outright later admit that this was a ploy to make you a 'Socialist Libertarian' like the rest of you proves that you never truly had any intention of letting me back in.
The term is "Libertarian Socialist". And I didn't really use that term until recently (I'm also not actually a Libertarian Socialist, for the record, though that particular brand of democratic anarchism is appealing). I'm also 99% sure that Keylime isn't an anarchist. While she is a socialist simply by virtue of being from a country where the Overton Window isn't so center-right, I have no idea where you get the notion that she was trying to convert you.

Also, no, there is no appeal. From the sound of it, no one wants to deal with you, and you've burned all good will that you've ever had. You've proven time and time again that your behavior hasn't changed and you have no remorse for your actions. You're a hateful paranoid asshole. The only thing you're good for is making me look better when I stand next to you.
>>
>>24530429
Huh, that's odd. Did Alexis make you the room owner?
>>
>>24530434
You're right, I'm sure you'll have a chance. Just keep dreaming.

Also, Keylime says she told you that you'd be banned for about a week, then you flipped out a day later. Presumably this was when you asked me when you'd be unbanned and I dismissively said "never".

Also, speaking of Alexes making people room owners, did you ban Inene? I just find that funny. I assume you think Inene is one of my sycophants (anyone who hates you is one of my sycophants), but we have a ridiculously rocky relationship to the point that I can't even be sure we'd be "friends". But apparently anyone who doesn't hate me gets banned from your room?
>>
>>24530453
I kicked her. I wanted someone's shoulder to cry on, and she had the room owner on block.

>Also, Keylime says she told you that you'd be banned for about a week, then you flipped out a day later

No. Unlike last time, I actually can post any relevant logs for this. I actually know the exact date and time for this: Ban was about March 26th and I 'flipped out' on April 1st (ironically), and there are only 3 very short logs between me and him on that date. None of them are for March 31st. Screencap her saying that it's okay to release logs in a pastebin and I will. Some of it's me asking if a person or two are good feminist sources.
>>
>>24530464
Actually scratch that offer. Not because I can't follow through, but because I really want this conversation to end. I know you have some witty snipe of a remark for me though, so go for it.
>>
File: A valid concern.png (13KB, 657x61px) Image search: [Google]
A valid concern.png
13KB, 657x61px
>>24530464
>between me and him
Did you just misgender Keylime?

Also, when normal people use phrases like "a day later", they don't necessarily mean 24 hours. They mean "a rough time period of about a day, but definitely less than a week

>pic related
Though you're more likely to edit your own reality than the logs. But no one actually cares how long it was. The fact of the matter is that you earned your ban fair and square, but you refuse to believe that. You would rather that we were all conspiring against you and trying to make ourselves look better. No one believes that simply because you've given everyone ample reason to see that you're a shithead.
>>
>>24530505
It's not your room, and what I think of my ban is irregardless. I do of course disagree with it, however I was given plenty of warnings. Either way, It's not my call. It's the call of Alexis and her mod team. Authority is something you'll never realize, and my respect for it is part of the reason why I was given as many chances as I was.

And of course I misgendered him. Gendering someone correctly is a sign of respect, and I don't respect him. To quote your antisocial friend, "Get a thicker skin"
>>
>>24530513
>irregardless
:V
I meant the ban from 4chan/erpg/. You were also banned from the /erp/ Discord server fair and square, though.

You also don't respect authority at all. You don't respect anyone, you just suck up and play the victim. That's not the same as respect.
>>
Also, you didn't deny banning Inene simply for not hating me. I just find that funny.
>>
>>24530520
Oh, I do, Doug. It's why I spat at the offer to possibly come back. Seeing as how the /erpg/ room is by all purposes yours, you really can ban people for not agreeing with you politically (as you once proposed), misgendering you, or even for declawing their cats. And you know what else? If they don't like it, they can just go.

I know that you know how I'm a huge Randdrone. Tell me, do you know what the title for Atlas Shrugged was while she was popping amphetamines and taking too long to write it? (Fountainhead was better ftw)

>>24530539
Inene's not banned. Just kicked.
>>
>>24530545
GO

THE FUCK

AWAY
>>
>>24530545
>If they don't like it, they can just go.
As opposed to your channel, where you'd never ban someone simply because you don't like them? I mean, I'm unsure why Inene was kicked in the first place. Did you really think they were my spy or something? I know you're paranoid, but we don't even like each other that much.

>Randdrone
The term is "Randroid". It sounds like "Android", you see. Also, Wiki says "The Strike", though I'm not sure how that's relevant. But I also doubt you've read either Atlas Shrugged or The Fountainhead. I assume you use them as rather smug decorations, so that people think you're literate.
>>
>>24530559
>I mean, I'm unsure why Inene was kicked in the first place.

I told you why. We're done.
>>
>>24530591
You also then asked a question.
I just find it hilarious that you're so obsessed with me that you kicked someone who has nothing to do with me. It's funny to me.

You know, I wonder what your "girlfriend"--you know, that person who doesn't consider herself your girlfriend but sees no harm in letting you call her that--would think of you being so transphobic. I mean, most transgirls don't appreciate being told their gender identity or the basic respect of not misgendering them depends on your mood.
>>
>>24530598
Blaire White reference incoming.
>>
>>24530598
She knows all about you and Keylime, if that's what your after.
>>
>>24530605
You lost me.
I know she's Bunchacrunch's idea of a "good tranny". Why, if everyone were like her [pretty, cis-passing, agreeing with transphobes, privileged enough to rarely suffer, not making a fuss about transphobia, completely being binary and cleaving to traditional gender roles] then transphobia would disappear over night"!

>>24530612
Oh, she knows you're a hateful person and still hangs around you? I'm surprised. I actually thought she was better than that.
>>
>>24530614
He's already dug his hole, you don't need to burrow down to join him
>>
>>24530614
Yes
>>
>>24530618
Seems his posts are also getting culled.
>>
>>24530614
>privileged enough to rarely suffer,
Says the pieceashit that hasn't lifted a single finger to work in his life and gets comfortable western life on the expense of his parents.
>>
>>24530634
I'm nowhere near as privileged as a pretty, passable Youtuber :V
I've never denied that I'm more privileged than other people.
>>
>>24530638
No you are more privileged. She had to work to live, and passing and attractiveness is a result of a long effort plus a ton of makeup.

You meanwhile get everything without any exertion whatsoever.
>>
>>24530673
You seem to make quite a few assumptions about my life. And hers, for that matter.
>>
>>24530673
Do you really even care that you're contributing to pushing this thread further off-course, when the argument had finally ended? I mean, congratulations, you've somehow managed to jump onto a sinking ship and start bailing water INTO it.
>>
>>24530691
Oh yes because you're miss total justice and weren't tiling them up
>>
File: 1385956 - Batman Harley_Quinn.jpg (644KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1385956 - Batman Harley_Quinn.jpg
644KB, 1080x1920px
Oh, is that Lili? I hadn't noticed.

Anyway, I'm going to bed happy, so :D
>>
>>24530698
>go away
>stop
>you're making an idiot of yourself
Yeah I'm totally spurring that one on.
>>
>>24530709
You did start that particular argument, with your >inb4.
>>
>>24530772
>Person 1 makes a comment
>Person 2 responds to comment, and continues with a needlessly baity ramble
>Person 3 bites said bait
And somehow Person 1 is responsible for that? I mean I'm not gonna claim I'm 100% innocent here, because I made the mistake of posting at all in this nonsense rather than simply ignoring it, but come on now. That's like blaming the gun manufacturer because some halfwit shot someone.

But you're right; in addition to not poking sleeping bears, I should probably just keep all my appendages a safe distance away from bears in the first place. After all, I like my fingers.
>>
>>24530795
Yes. You brought up a topic that you knew is going to stir somebody up, Rory or BC or both and others.
>>
>>24530802
Aren't you more or less doing the same? You're arguing with her right now.
Although for what it's worth her comments didn't really do or add any fuel to the fire.
>>
>>24530802
You mean Blaire White? Pfft, I brought that up because it was coming up, because I've seen this conversation over and over and that's how it always goes. I was just preempting the inevitable. Fortunately half the argument decided to retire from arguing for a bit (the other half claimed it was going to sleep, but is a dirty liar).

>>24530828
As "arguments" go, this one's pretty tame. I'll take my blame where I deserve it; I don't think it's deserved here, but I'm not going to war over it or anything.
>>
>>24530840
I don't actually know how Blaire White was going to be brought up. I still want to know what bringing up Ayn Rand had to do with anything.
>(the other half claimed it was going to sleep, but is a dirty liar).
While I do have the habit of compulsively checking my multiple tabs over and over, it's been like seven hours since I last ate, so I made some sandwiches and canned spaghetti.
>>
>>24530846
I'll explain it some other time; no sense in continuing to drag this thread off-topic, and on top of that, I actually AM going to sleep. Hopefully people will get back to talking about sexy wordthings now, because the alternative is shitty.
>>
>>24530853
Maybe you could explain it some other time in the Discord server I keep inviting you to :D
>>
>>24530860
Just keep this in mind, Doug. With me gone, you are currently the most problematic user. Keep this in mind when you complain about how terrible it is that Trump got elected (which is becoming more likely at this point, surprisingly. Ain't over till it's over) because he won't make it a federal offense to misgender someone in a workplace (even though despite this he's been called the most pro-LGBT candidate by more places then Breitbart).

In other words, you arn't too popular with the moderation team from what I know. I was given as many slaps on the wrist that I have... because I am not an authoritarian who hates authority.
>>
>>24530877
Trump has a terrible record with LGBT issues, and Mike Pence is frankly horrible. Meanwhile, Hillary was actually pretty pro-LGBT even as far back as 1999, five years before she officially "came out" in support of gay marriage. But do you think that she'll make misgendering people a federal offense? I'm pretty sure there are already harassment laws to handle people like you. I'm also not at all sure what the fuck that has to do with anything.

Yes, we all know I'm now Trouble #1. Okay, and? You're gone. It's not like you'd be back just because I got banned.

>because I am not an authoritarian who hates authority.
snrt.
>>
>>24530891
Hillary is pro-whatever the hell you want if it's in public favor for people like you. All talk.

>But do you think that she'll make misgendering people a federal offense?
Nope. Too unpopular. She has doners to consider first. Not my concern either way, but I DO think I can work something out with Alexis. Right now, that's all I give a shit about. For what it's worth, she wasn't against trying to talk something out and even now I still have more interest in the community then just trying to get someone who I don't like banned from it

(which you still admitted point blank when Alexis Beta was desperatly trying to get us to come to a truce. Something that I refuse to do if you won't let me be myself. I don't think you'd agree to a truce with anyone if they told you that you coulden't be a tranny, after all...

... I actually gotta wonder if the whole unbanning from the F-List room was some sloppy way that she was trying to have us make up, now. Fits her character. Huh.)
>>
>>24530877
>>24530891
>>24530931
How about you both go to your respective closets and hang yourselves?
>>
>>24530931
>... I actually gotta wonder if the whole unbanning from the F-List room was some sloppy way that she was trying to have us make up, now. Fits her character. Huh.)
She literally fucking said that. How are you this Goddamned dense? I literally showed you the logs and you still think there's a fucking conspiracy. Which mod do you feel wiped your banlist? *I* will fucking ask them if that's a thing they've ever fucking done. She even said that *to you* while I was in the fucking olive branch server *with you*.

>Something that I refuse to do if you won't let me be myself. I don't think you'd agree to a truce with anyone if they told you that you coulden't be a tranny, after all...
a) No, you begged for a truce repeatedly. I was the one who refused, because
b) No fucking shit I'm not going to agree to a truce with someone who'll continue to be a hateful bigoted asswipe.
c) I hesitantly agreed to not say anything to you or be mean to you. You lasted all of five fucking minutes before you showed me why I treat you like the drekstain you are.

You are hateful and ignorant. You want everyone to stop being so mean to you, but you refuse to stop being a shithead.

Why should I agree to a truce where I'm not allowed to be myself, but you are? *MY*self isn't such a hateful shit.
>>
>>24530948
Fine, it was her. But she said nothing to me at the time. I see nowhere in the logs where she's saying she did this to have us make up.

>c) I hesitantly agreed to not say anything to you or be mean to you. You lasted all of five fucking minutes before you showed me why I treat you like the drekstain you are.
You did not. You wanted me to agree to your part with no sutures. You just wanted me to turn over and accept the blind gospel you speak from. I entertained the idea of us just agreeing to disagree on shit. You on the other hand did not. You did not want to work anything out, You just wanted me to do whatever you said like a child who thinks he's in charge of shit that he's not.

It's no wonder your folks can't stand you.
>>
>>24530969
I have repeatedly shown you the logs from Alexis, and pointed out several times that the thing you said happened could not happen. Don't act like you're reluctantly agreeing with me, you've been digging in your heels. Either Alexis lied to me, or you're lying to me now, or you're just an idiot who can't understand conversation because you're an idiot. She said it in the room when I was in it with you, so don't fucking lie to me.

>You just wanted me to turn over and accept the blind gospel you speak from.
Which is different from you how?
Also, no. I wanted you to stop being a shithead. Primarily to me, but also in my general vicinity. I told you that I would leave you alone provided you not be a baity fuck and say asinine things. You lasted about five minutes.

>It's no wonder your folks can't stand you.
Are you this fucking myopic?
>>
>>24530948
>>24530969
>>24530993
Seriously, rope, soap, easily googled instructions on how to apply
>>
How's that bragged up nanowrimo going, eh rory
>>
File: 11015203525_62c7b63436_b.jpg (630KB, 1024x778px) Image search: [Google]
11015203525_62c7b63436_b.jpg
630KB, 1024x778px
>>
Wow guys. Just wow.
>>
>>24526794
Oh, you are who I thought.
I don't care if you post your other characters :V
I guess I also know who Bunchacrunch's alleged source was who told him something I did "worse than anything" he's done.

You still blame me for that :V
>>
>>24531179
It's not moonlight.
>>
>>24531190
I know it's not. Stop bringing Moon up all the damned time, you weirdo. I'm not going to "out" him, I'm just saying the "Last online" is the same on both profiles, so my suspicion was confirmed.
>>
>>24531199
It's not this person either. Truth be told, the thing isn't something you 'blame' someone for, it's something you just did. I'm doing you ten favors by not dumping it.
>>
>>24529896
It's like reading a tumblr post holy shit
>>
File: look at this.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
look at this.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>24531179
Who do you think I am? Andrea? Tachiba? Mofuri? That whole triad? You're right if you think so.

You abused me for my mental illnesses for your masochistic pleasures and still see me as a villain

You continuously called me transgendered even though I'd repeatedly stated I'm just a trap

You fetishize transgirls so much that you wanted to be one for a while, but after realizing that you don't actually want a vagina, you came up with some "non-binary" shit

Stop fucking bothering me. I tried to RP with you to get past it but then I got into that Varg argument and was reminded why you're just not worth it. You're a narcissistic cocky little shit that no one likes, don't ever think you're not at least partially to blame for "that".

Because you stalked before and after "that".

You're a fuckin asshole
>>
File: rose is awful.gif (2MB, 727x414px) Image search: [Google]
rose is awful.gif
2MB, 727x414px
>>24531558
i tried typing this as best i could but the hospital gave me some painpillsoso im a little out of it plus there's the other shit too. anyway, yeah, that's it for me, done with the drama, done with all that, i just wanna typefuck and be typefucked
>>
File: 20161102181842_1.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161102181842_1.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>24531562
>>
File: 20161102185224_1.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161102185224_1.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>24531199
>>24531580
>>
>>24531587
I love you
>>
File: ODAl5Ot.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ODAl5Ot.gif
3MB, 500x281px
malice reporting
pic related is my reaction to this entire thread
y'all people need jesus
>>
>>24531558
I keep rewriting this post because frankly I've got Bunchacrunch on my plate and don't need you also blaming me for all of your problems. I also have no idea what you're in the hospital for, but I'm sure you don't need me kicking you around.

I'm sorry for all the shit you blame me for, but you have got to stop blaming me for your own relationship issues. I confronted my ex over how they were shitty to me. Nothing more, nothing less. That was not some sinister plot against you. It had nothing to do with you. Just let it go and stop accusing me of having it out for you.
>>
>>24531784
I really gotta love your moonlogic on how fetishizing trannys is okay (but only if you are a tranny) and (for some reason you'll justify) fetishizing mental illnesses by triggering a psychotic episode from someone is okay.

Being upfront about it is a doublewrong, though. How dare you openly find the shit hot. You should cover it with a cheap charade that doesn't fool anyone.

How's Nanowrimo going?
>>
>>24531826
Bunchacrunch, your understanding of what "fetishizing" is would fill a thimble.
I mean, just off the bat, let's point out that most of the people I know and hang out with are transgender, yet none of them seem to think that I'm fetishizing anyone. Meanwhile, all of them are united in the fact that they find you to be incredibly creepy and dehumanizing.
"Fetishizing" someone is not simply finding them hot. I love trans porn, yeah. The difference is that I also respect transgender people as human beings, while you have repeatedly shown in this thread that you don't.

Me confronting my ex over the shitty things they did to me was also not triggering a psychotic episode in Andrea. My choices had nothing to do with him, they had to do with me and my ex and our relationship, unrelated to any relationship she had with Andrea. Acting as if I was doing it out of some kind of spite is flat out bullshit.
Though I'm sure you buy it without even talking to the other party involved.
>>
>>24531864
From what they described to me, it quite sounded like you were triggering a psychotic episode from them for your own sexual arousal. If you didn't shamefully fetishize trannys the way you do then I would have called them delusional. You've always had a knack for wanting to appear like a huge sexual deviant to those around you but at the same time dress it up like it's okay because reasons, and if you disagree then you're a bigot.

Try again, Doug.
>>
>>24531889
Of all his fetishes to attack, you really go after a gender fetish? Not his desire to see lolis beaten and raped? Not his desire to fuck an actual dog?
>>
>>24531895
This and mental illnesses related stuff, yes.

It really should be very concerning when the lines blur. Aside from this, I don't think Rory jacks off to real CP or beastiality (at least I hope not). Getting off to someone having an episode? Yeah, that kinda sounds more right up their ally. They've always had a thing for the deranged.

(No offense, Futamoo. Hope the hospital visit goes well)
>>
>>24531889
You're the delusional one. Did you even sleep?
If you want to believe I triggered a psychotic episode just to jerk off to someone's real life pain, sure, whatever, go ahead. That conforms to the weird version of me you've cooked up in your head anyway. But stop acting like the "because reasons" aren't, you know, good reasons that are filled with nuance and context. Your entire attitude is hateful and demeaning towards trans people. Mine isn't. That's a good fucking reason.

>>24531895
Anon, I want to be the loli. Well, not really loli, I don't care for it that much. All the fetishes that people see as gross are also the ones where I'm fantasizing about being the recipient.

But he attacks me on gender because he seems to think I'm being hypocritical, even though I've pretty much been consistent, he's just not capable of understanding nuance. Or context. And it ain't even that big of a nuance.

>>24531906
What, are they in the hospital over a psychotic break right now? Are you literally accusing me of putting them in the hospital today just to jerk off? Man, are you really this fucking stupid?
>>
>>24531917
>What, are they in the hospital over a psychotic break right now? Are you literally accusing me of putting them in the hospital today just to jerk off?
No, that would make me the delusional one. They are in the hospital, they arn't going into details. Judging from what they said, this happened quite a while ago.

Glass houses, Doug. I'm just curious how long you'll last in the channel now that you are free to shitpost PBS Ideachannel or the Young Turks.
>>
>>24531933
>IdeaChannel is shitposting
You seemed to be the only one who had a problem with IdeaChannel to begin with
>The Young Turks
Shada is the one who posts that all the time you dumbass :V
>>
File: Photo.png (180KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
Photo.png
180KB, 525x481px
Hey there ladies and gents. Just your friendly neighborhood transcubus here. https://www.f-list.net/c/cvlta/

If you're looking for someone to roleplay with, or even just to chat with casually, I'm your creature of the night. I tend to sit on F-Chat every now and again, and you're more than welcome to send notes instead if that's your jive. Don't be a stranger~.
>>
>>24531952
>https://www.f-list.net/c/cvlta/
Well. That's some killer timing.
>>
File: new avi resize.png (23KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
new avi resize.png
23KB, 100x100px
>>24531953
Please elaborate?
>>
>>24531972
Thread drama. Best ignore it. I recomend you check out the discord if you're looking for a good room
>>
File: youarewrong.jpg (28KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
youarewrong.jpg
28KB, 458x458px
>>24530853
>Hopefully people will get back to talking about sexy wordthings now, because the alternative is shitty.
>>
File: Fonts.png (2MB, 2848x2456px) Image search: [Google]
Fonts.png
2MB, 2848x2456px
>>24531952
"Transcubus" sounds like a mathematical theorum.

Also, Troll is a font that is really hard on the eyes, especially in block text. I'd suggest not using it except for short things like headers. Here are some suggestions for similar ones that are more legible:
Vafthrudnir (not my first choice), Troubador, Satyr, Satans, Satanick, Pythia, PR Celtic, Viner Hand...
I'd also suggest P22 Cezanne or Da Vinci Forward, though my top suggestion would be either The Alchemist or Phaeton John.
>>
>>24532015
I think the two of us are done for the good time being. I can't think of a single thing not mentioned now. Wake me when Doug nets himself a discord ban for being Doug.
>>
>>24532020
They weren't asking for feedback there.
>>
>>24532049
>If you're ever confused, seeking feedback, or just want to display your character, post the profile here! We have a storied history of helping an encouraging users to expand their horizons!
"post profile, get feedback" is as old as when we were on /tg/, and "I literally can't read your profile" is a reasonable thing to note.
>>
>>24532064
"if you want feedback, post" doesn't mean "don't post if you don't want feedback".

>"I literally can't read your profile"
Only if you can't read English at all. That entire inline image is transcribed for the literate right there as noted in large white text.

>[collapse=For those who can't read the inline!]
One day, a young man by the name of John Malkinson was preparing himself for a date with a young, beautiful woman he met at the bowling alley he worked at. He was your average football player, large, strong, and handsome...
>>
>>24532049
Stupid nitpicks is one of the only two ways that shitbrain has of interacting with profiles
>>
>>24532073
He's right though, sure it can be read, but fuck me if that text isn't a pain for my eyes to read.
>>
>>24532083
No, no. Nothing I say is ever valid, don't you know?
>>
>>24532083
That'd be why they already put a normal text version right below the Troll Oathbound font image version.
>>
>>24531917
For christ sake stop saying nuance you pretentious twat.
>>
>>24532087
What are you even trying to say now?
>>
>>24532098
Don't bother, Rory doesn't even understand the word nuance anymore than Buncha understands the word 'blackmail'. If you criticize progressives you're a right-winger. If you like dank pepes you're an alt-righter. If you don't like new Ghostbusters you're a male privileged misogynist shitlord even when you have a vagina, because women like the movie more than men therefore something something this is all sexism's fault.
>>
>>24532015
Jesus, yeah...

I'm really beginning to wonder why I (or anyone else, but I'm not my brother's keeper, and it's clear that attempting to save people from themselves is a terrible idea) continue to bother with this place when I know that absolutely nothing short of a 4chan permaban will stop Buncha from fucking up every new thread with this same old song and dance. I know people blame Rory, but seriously, think back a year or two ago. Rory existed, Buncha didn't, and somehow the thread actually managed to go entire days without exploding into idiot drama. Did drama happen? Definitely. But it didn't happen every single day. Can't say that about the thread as it exists now; it's nearly every day, and sometimes even multiple times a day.

Shit makes my head hurt.
>>
This thread just goes to prove that bans stop nothing. Jeez Louise.
>>
That feel when you're in the mood to play a certain canon but don't want to create a whole profile for em
>>
>>24532946
I'm given to understand the IRC is much better for that than F-List proper, if they're still active.
>>
File: Ghoul backstory.png (120KB, 450x409px) Image search: [Google]
Ghoul backstory.png
120KB, 450x409px
>>24532830
Well, this thread not being on /tg/ proves that bans do stop something sometimes when shilled hard enough.
>>
>>24531952

If you're 'just' something, why should I be interested? This is bad advertising and you should feel bad.
>>
>>24533166
Better she's something than nothing.
>>
>>24533172

>she
>>
>>24532501
>Rory existed, Buncha didn't

Buncha's profile is over 3 years old. He only just recently got a grudge, wasn't he here but just unnoticeable in the threads for a long time before that.
>>
>>24533263
Yes. Also defended Doug until this year, too. Thought they were unfairly picked on.
>>
I hate all of you
>>
>>24533274
Oddly, I feel like a lot of people who end up disliking Rory start out with that opinion when they first come into the community. Was the same for me at least.
>>
>>24533281
+1 and agreed. I was fine with him, until I disagreed with him on something simple and he turned on me like a rabid dog. If you don't believe exactly what he does he'll never respect you.
>>
>>24533281
Nope. Thought the guy was given an unfair shake. For a while when it was first disclosed to me, I thought his living situation wasn't his fault.

It totally is, though. He convinced himself he can't work, and is too lazy to even get on any welfare program IIRC.
>>
>>24532978
I don't think bans can be 'shilled'.
>>
>>24533281
It starts with pity until you learn that all the shit coming his way is 100% deserved
>>
>>24533263
>Buncha's profile is over 3 years old. He only just recently got a grudge
Alright, I'll grant that. Being fair, though, "Rory existed, Modern Buncha didn't" doesn't weaken the point being made even slightly. If someone stops being a normal contributor and turns into some twisted avatar of shitpost vengeance, they can be pretty fairly treated as a separate entity. I'd be okay with having two-years-ago Buncha back. Then we could at least have a reasonable chance of making it through a thread without any total drama derails.

>>24533309
Board mods can definitely be shitty, though. /tg/ has sort of a history of getting bad mods (see: 2010 Nazimod, etc).
>>
>>24533263
Bunch is one of those people who's nice enough to deal with until they feel slighted, at which point they go completely fucking bonkers.
>>
>x lover's room
>the only instance of x is having a steamy rp with someone
>Furry McFaggerson or Valium Addict bumbles over to that instance of x and tries interacting with him or outright begging for a shag
>x and x's partner just take their shit to pm's
evertim
>>
Furry but I can play non furries too.

https://www.f-list.net/c/haze%20blackstar

Open to play with anything with tits. Can sub or dom.
The profile looks kind of cheap but I can RP semi-para just fine.

Send me notes first, I can get on f-chat if someone requests it.
>>
>>24533361
As someone who has never had a personal-level argument or issue with Buncha, I have to say he is still very grating because of his desire to identify as dumb 90's video game characters no one cares about, his non-sequitur jokes and /me actions out of nowhere that no one laughs at or react to and are cringeworthy at best, and his apparent trouble with being able to pick up on cues without having to ask for clarification.

Reminds me of someone I know from elsewhere who also annoys me.

But I quietly ignore worse people so eh.
>>
>>24533359
Yo, I entertained the idea of us burying the hatchet when Rhy was trying to go through peace talks. Doug on the other hand only started entertain it on the condition I not be... well, >>24533463 said it best.

He did come out and say at the begining that he's only here to get me banned. Looks like he got his wish.
>>
>>24533463
>But I quietly ignore worse people
You should share your wisdom with the thread. If nobody engaged with stupid shit, then stupid shit would stop -- or at least, stupid shit would stop derailing threads.

>>24533476
Claiming you'll stop shitposting and derailing every single thread IF AND ONLY IF your conditions are met doesn't make you a saint. It doesn't even make you tolerable.
>>
File: 1477865540988.jpg (246KB, 750x918px) Image search: [Google]
1477865540988.jpg
246KB, 750x918px
>>24533490
>You should share your wisdom with the thread.
I mean, it's not that hard. Or at least for me. If you are somewhere where you don't have anonymity - Never say anything that could be seen as bad, never openly state you have an opinion that can be seen as problem-causingly bad, if you see someone say something that annoys or angers you, bottle it up and don't say anything (That's right - Saying anything, even if you don't intend to start an argument, will start an argument and make things last longer).

If you accidentally make a mistake and do any of the above, immediately ignore it and never do it again. If someone noticed you make the mistake and says something, immediately roll over and apologize/retract.

Just keep doing that forever and problems will still explode around you because the world is terrible.
>>
>>24533515
I take it back, that sounds miserable.
>>
>>24533530
Yeah, but i've never caused an argument!
>>
>>24533166
"Just your average [something that isn't average]" is satirical and sarcastic.

>>24533263
He wasn't actually in the threads most of that time. I think he's actually only been around for a year or so.

>>24533476
I never said I was ONLY there to get you banned. I said I hoped you'd get banned.
Also, your condition was that you be allowed to be an asinine hateful shitposter.
I told you that I'd refrain from interacting with you and calling you out if you refrained from interacting with me, and didn't say baity asinine things. Within ten minutes at most you were already being an asshole and passive aggressive towards me. You proved my point. You continue to prove my point. You are a hateful shit.
You wanted a truce. You begged for a truce. You begged me to stop being such a big meanie to you. I told you what you'd need to do to get me to stop. All you had to do was not be a hateful shithead. Instead, within five minutes or so of getting me to reluctantly agree to leave you alone, you showed me why I should never trust or believe you.
You breathe shitposting.

Also, you keep acting as if you know a damned thing about my life situation in a way that you can judge, but you seem pretty comfortable with doting on and excusing your boy for also being a depressed NEET.

>>24533545
Sounds like you've also never had fun or participated in a conversation, either. I'd also clearly rather argue than roll over like a dog.
>>
File: 1477865353983.jpg (180KB, 768x986px) Image search: [Google]
1477865353983.jpg
180KB, 768x986px
>>24533575
Yes, but on the converse, no one outright hates me with a passion like two people in this thread~.

Also I just have to say, the use of words like "Truce" and "Ceasefire" and "Peace Talks" in regards to you and buncha are hilarious because of how grandiose they are for what amounts to two typefuckists hating each other.

When are you two going to start dragging out the "Scorched Earth Policies" and "Total War" and "Geneva Conventions" and the "Mutually Assured Destruction"?
>>
>>24533575
You said you were only in there to get me banned, and you agreed to nothing, Doug. It was just you demanding that I bend over. No diplomacy, just you.
>>
>>24533575
There is something seriously weird with that pussy. Like it originally belonged to another picture and was Photoshopepd in.
>>
>>24533590
Hey, he's the one who kept calling it a truce. And I think he's already trying scorched earth on this thread :V

>>24533591
I stand by what you screenshotted. I shouldn't have to take a name on /tg/ just to make things easier for people who throw a hissyfit when they realize it's me.
Also, I was and still am there for more reasons than just getting you banned. Stop thinking that you're the reason I get up in the morning. Frankly, I try to forget about you whenever I can. Though I'll admit I was celebrating a bit.

>Something that I refuse to do if you won't let me be myself. I don't think you'd agree to a truce with anyone if they told you that you coulden't be a tranny, after all...
You're so diplomatic. I could learn from you.
Now if only you weren't rewriting history when you said you refused, considering you came to me, saying you were trying to extend an olive branch. You practically begged. You've even claimed you were doing things for the good of the thread/channel/server/whatever.

>>24533629
Clearly she had labiaplasty.
>>
>>24533636
Disliking you doesn't make someone an asshole.
>>
>>24533636
Wrong again, Doug. Rhy came to both of us. Although at this point its my word against yours as I didn't save the logs for prosterity.

And don't bring Oros into this. Talking to him in private, his condition is a bit more serious then someone who has the mumps. And despite (or because of? Mixed blessing, Bipolar it is) his condition, he does a hell of a lot more for those around him then someone who won't even get on welfare.
>>
>>24533678
There's plenty other ways someone can be an asshole.
>>
File: doyouhaveasinglefact.png (22KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
doyouhaveasinglefact.png
22KB, 207x239px
>>24533575
>He wasn't actually in the threads most of that time

>being certain that a specific person was not posting on an anonymous lebanese fingerpuppets enthusiasts board

So when he just now seemed to confirm that he was around back then, you know that's not actually true because...
>>
>>24533698
Is wanting someone who annoys you to put on a trip so you can filter them and make the thread more pleasant one of them?
>>
>>24533686
>And don't bring Oros into this.

uwot

Where were they mentioned except by you.
>>
>>24533818
Actually that one's my bad, I thought you two were talking about Buncha.
>>
>>24533818
>>24533678
People who throw shitfits when someone they don't like posts are assholes, yes. The notion that putting on a trip will stop people from whining is ridiculous. I used to be a namefag already, remember?

>>24533686
Yes, she came to both of us. You came to me before then, twice even, and you were also the one pushing for me to make a truce with you, because you thought it would make you look better if you were extending an olive branch. Also, you're not a doctor, you're probably making Oros worse. You're definitely making excuses for him, same as you make excuses for yourself when you're as much of a jobless NEET as I am. "Things keep me from working that I can't get into, but clearly they're more valid than *your* reasons" is your whole schtick.

>That image
Not only did Keylime not threaten to tell me about your history of blackmail and stalking and abuse, the fucking person you're asking outright says they don't think that would be blackmail.

She saw that something was hurting you, and she knew that I wouldn't hold your passed against you [though this was when you claimed you felt guilty and remorseful, *not* when you started showing you're a hateful liar]. She encouraged you to tell me because you were worried I'd find out somehow and hate you. She pressed you to tell me, and then you cooked up the notion that she'd out you. She outright said she wouldn't.
You were the one who implied she was blackmailing you. She outright told you she wasn't. You've still concocted this fucking story.
You know what? How about you let me post the logs you shared when you were harassing her the other day when you got banned.

>>24533800
I don't see how he confirmed it. But I defer back to Lili: He clearly wasn't a paranoid shitposting lunatic.

>>24533835
Actually, that is who I meant when I said "your boy", but I was intentionally being vague.
>>
File: 5586141.png (1MB, 675x848px) Image search: [Google]
5586141.png
1MB, 675x848px
wew stay classy /erp/

Here's a question I have to you guys:
How do you make a generic character not boring as fuck? I need to make non-scifi and I cannot think of an -interesting-, fantasy style generic fits-all... character.

Guess I'll shill some of my characters too while I'm posting~
https://www.f-list.net/c/bashar%20yosef%20karafar/
https://www.f-list.net/c/terry%20mcfall
>>
I honestly didn't know rp was crawling with people and rhetoric like this.

The amount of petty politics among most likely pimply, fat NEETs is so much more than I was expecting when I first found these threads.
I thought it'd be people chilling and masturbating while typefucking or discussing roleplay/fetishes. Instead it's

>muh oppressed demographics, muh identity politics, muh respect
>is self-awareness that thing where you feel embarrassed for compulsively trying to control a narrative/impression random perverts have of your existence which you yourself wholly created but can't accept? f5f5f5

At least the melodrama is amusing.
>>
>>24534642
The character doesn't necessarily need to be interesting by virtue of existing. Toss an ordinary (but attractive) adventurer into an extraordinary circumstance and work from there.
>>
>>24534687
>>24534711
Apparently you've never been in 'Forced Breeding'.
>>
>>24534687
It used to be nice until we got kicked out of /tg/ and Rory developed a cult of personality/cadre of whiteknights for some god-forsaken reason.

Basically been a truly terrible string of bad decisions.
>>
>>24535455
>Rory developed a cult of personality/cadre of whiteknights
Are you delusional? It's more that I have fucking sociopaths who jump out of the woodwork to bitch about me. There are like... three people tops that seem to be supporting me, and even those people are saying that everyone else has lost their Goddamned minds but that I should just shut up all the same.

Shit, check the IDs where it's only one or two posts bitching about me and nothing else.
>>
>>24534807
How is a channel entirely about rape run by what the kids these days call 'SJWs'?

You can rape people, but you can't be BLACK when you do it.
>>
>>24535722
maybe they're in fact racis
>>
>>24533359
>separate entity
That's pretty ridiculous logic. You can't credit Rory for all those times he didn't shit up a thread while on the other hand discounting literal years of harmless behavior.

If Rory is the cause of regularly wrecking threads 33% of the time at various times spread out over 3 years, and Buncha is the cause of wrecking threads for 33% of the time over the exact same timespan, the only difference is one is all concentrated towards recently instead of having a more even distribution. One isn't really any better than the other. It's just one is subjectively more aggravating while we're currently living through the buncha era.
>>
i bored enybody ?
https://www.f-list.net/c/sub_angelika/
>>
I need to step out more often.
>>
>>24535981
I don't think that's a recent revelation.
>>
>>24535977
Well.
That's a step over just a kik.
But there's a lot of them steps.
>>
>>24535722
>>24535736
Forced Breeding's mod honestly *does* seem to be all about virtue signalling, in that they do SJW things to look good. Like when she changed all her profiles from shemale to transgender, except they're all still shemales, just set to orange. Apparently it was to look good for someone she liked. And the fact that her answer to "ew, all these racist BBC profiles" is "let's avoid the racism by saying no blacks allowed".

>>24535780
She's saying that Bunchacrunch changed. He's "a separate entity" because he went from not being a problem and possibly not even posting to shitting every single thread up every single day. Hate me all you want, but for the last six months, he's done more to ruin these threads than I have in three years.
>>
God damn, what the fuck happened to this thread.

No wonder the double chan board gets more attention, but godamn if it isn't full of this similiar bitching too.

is typefucking nothing but drama and bad times?
>>
File: tumblr_of9va8vJqx1sxr4x7o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1008px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of9va8vJqx1sxr4x7o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1008px
>>24536087
>Is [this hobby entirely made up of interacting with other people] nothing but drama?
Yes. In fact, that's true of literally every hobby, even the ones that don't involve interacting. I'm pretty sure there's drama in the model making community. In fact, compared to other communities, this is pretty small time. People create drama wherever they go.

Human interaction is the leading cause of drama.
>>
>>24536098
Only when you're a drama magnet and stir the shit constantly.
>>
>>24536098
Fair point.

>>24536107
Also a fair point. I mean, I do scenes with people i like and have a connection with, but it seems like the minimum mutual respect and gratitude bar got dropped and everything went super sour here.

Since i'm new here, I guess I'll regretfully keep a way eye out for people that go down hill over time.
>>
>>24536122
The main shitter doesn't rp at all he won't be a threat to that.
>>
>>24536107
>>24536148
These threads have drama even when I'm not around. The other board's threads have drama and I'm not even there :V
Stop trying to stir the pot.

>>24536122
The problem the thread is currently having is that someone got super sour, and they're refusing to let it go.
>>
>>24536148
alright, fair. Who would that be?

(serious question. i don't know any of the public, notable, or established figures here)
>>
>>24536175
The guy with the post right above yours known as rory with a dozen profiles.
>>
File: 4769001.jpg (111KB, 677x820px) Image search: [Google]
4769001.jpg
111KB, 677x820px
>>24536175
They mean me. I've found it difficult to actually play lately (where lately is the last year or so). They think that I'm the biggest problem because they hate me. Most of the "problems" that are actually my fault tend to be along the lines of this post >>24532020

The rest of it is someone with a grudge flipping out and trying to constantly derail the thread around me. People can never seem to keep from letting their hate for me be, they have to jump when they see me and try to shout at me to leave.
>>
>>24536012
what steps ?
>>
And what he's spouting now about innocence is total bullshitt, for example he harassed the shit out of >>24531558 demanding that his cross dressing male character is trans and should be set to orange gender.
>>
>>24536264
Basically he and his gang react to any disagreement to him espousing opinions on how things must be done and what everybody must do with REEEEING YUR A SHITPOSTER STOP HARASSING
>>
File: 1445958142449.jpg (367KB, 1280x826px) Image search: [Google]
1445958142449.jpg
367KB, 1280x826px
>>24536122
>>24536087
Honestly, just try not to worry about it when you're actually on-site. Avoid channels that you don't enjoy being in, don't stay in contact with people who you don't get along with, and play with whoever you like even if it overlaps with those first two categories. I've done play with both of the belligerents in this thread, and it was enjoyable! The fact that they're batshit here and other places had no bearing on that.
Trust me, this thread is about the bleakest picture of things you can get- the rest of things are much more enjoyable. Typefucking is amazing fun, you've just gotta put some diligence into it and know when to ignore something or someone.
>>
>>24536264
That's not entirely true, and that poster is just as wrong as Bunchacrunch is when it comes to blaming me for their problems.
I pointed out that the character (and the player, really) would be considered transgender. The definition of which is someone who does not conform unambiguously to traditional notions of male and female gender. Hell, I never even said they had to identify as such, just that denying it is weird.

>>24536280
Are you really saying that Bunchacrunch isn't shitposting? For fucks sake, *you* are shitposting. I have no doubt that you're one of the people who jumps into the fray simply to tell me how WRONG I am and that I should go away. You're doing the very thing you accuse me of. Nevermind that "my gang" doesn't even post in these threads.

>>24536314
Batshit? Come on, anon.
Also, people act like I'm all over F-list, but really I'm only in two channels, and barely even that lately
>>
>>24536336
Dude, stop telling people that they're trans. You don't get to decide other people's gender. We get that you think the definition means that a tomboy is trans. We get that you think you're the decider on who is and isn't trans. But stop fucking telling people they're trans. If that's not what they want to be it's not who they want to be.
>>
>>24536314
>I've done play with both of the belligerents in this thread, and it was enjoyable!
'Ang on. Who is this?
>>
>>24536346
You realize that they were dredging up drama from a year ago, right? I mean, I don't bother with that anymore because "yeah, that's trans" tends to make people uncomfortable, because they don't want to be trans. I, honestly, think that "you clearly fit into this category" being met with "no no that's not true, I'm not one of them!" is pretty fucked up. But no one else cares, so whatever.

Although I do think that when you're literally taking hormones to transition away from what your birth body has, that's even clearer a fit. But, again, no one cares what I think, and frankly even I think it's not important whether someone identifies as trans (and I never said they should or had to in the first place). Me pointing out "your character dresses, acts like, and takes hormones to look like a girl, why don't you set them as trans?" is an argument from a year ago, possibly longer. Tell me to "stop" doing a thing that I don't do anymore is pointless.
>>
>>24536428
Well I mean you also had no problem telling someone who clearly had a problem with doing so to just masturbate in a public chat.

Or the time when someone told you that they were trans and you still misgendered them under a weak excuse of "They were tricking me".

Or are there rules now for being trans? That's convenient.
>>
>>24536428
Because you don't get to tell people what they are, Rory.

The person in question says they're male, and that they're comfortable in that role, but you object. After all, their personal identity is something that YOU are in charge of. You are the arbiter of all things trans and you will declare someone trans. It doesn't matter if they do have a firm grasp on their gender identity, if it's not what you think they should identify as, they have to change for you.

But more importantly, the statement was also loaded with traditional gender roles. Do you strive to look feminine and dress in feminine clothing as a male? Then you must be trans, because there is no way that you could just be a feminine male who chooses to be a feminine male.

You might not do this anymore (though I suspect you still do it if only in your own head), but you're still defending it like it was the right thing to do.
>>
alright, fuck this drama. Lets discuss typefucking!

Tell me your favorite kinks, thread! top 3, hop to it!

hard mode: Per character!
>>
>>24536514
Drama, arguments and shitposting.

Honestly, though. Taboo relationships, collars and jizz.
>>
File: 77ced86227551ca33ab3c24c24140fde.jpg (893KB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
77ced86227551ca33ab3c24c24140fde.jpg
893KB, 900x1271px
>>24536440
>just masturbate in a public chat.
What?

Also, they're not trans. I said I didn't believe that they were a cisgendered woman because they had said previously that they weren't. Although I'll admit that was a misunderstanding on my part.

>Or are there rules now for being trans?
Yes. "Do not conform unambiguously to traditional notions of male or female gender".

>>24536499
Their personal identity was not the thing in question.

>But more importantly, the statement was also loaded with traditional gender roles. Do you strive to look feminine and dress in feminine clothing as a male? Then you must be trans, because there is no way that you could just be a feminine male who chooses to be a feminine male.
It's almost as if the category in question had the identifier of "does not conform unambiguously to traditional notions of male or female gender"! And, yes, a feminine male who chooses to be a feminine male would be under the umbrella term of "transgender". Whether or not they choose to label themselves as such. Although I would argue that *not* labeling yourself trans on F-list when playing a character like that is likely to cause trouble, since the genders are essentially body types as well.

All of these arguments are basically me saying a thing, people thinking I'm saying another thing and getting upset, and then me pointing out that they're getting upset over a thing that isn't the thing I said.

>>24536514
Debauchery.
I like things that are masochistic or degrading done in a consensual and eager way.
>>
>>24536543
No no. Don't shift this around. You told Leonardius in chat that he should abandon his christian notions and just fap for the first time. Even though he felt uncomfortable doing it.

And as for the second thing? No. I remember this exactly. The person said they were trans, you didn't believe them, Keylime corrected you. You stuck to your guns. Oh, in a super rare show of humility you did admit that you were wrong, but also that they were tricking you.

>Debauchery.
Yeah, we knew that. Tee hee I'm so gross and deviant.
>>
>>24536543
No. Stop. Stop trying to defend being the gender identity police. You do not get to decide other people's identity. And even though that context was a character, you have made similar statements to players, going as far as to badger them about it.

But in the context of it being a character: It was there character, not yours. If they decided that the character, despite all feminine appearance, was in fact male, that's it, they're correct. End of story.
>>
Oh, and by the way?

>All of these arguments are basically me saying a thing, people thinking I'm saying another thing and getting upset, and then me pointing out that they're getting upset over a thing that isn't the thing I said.

Near textbook definition of autism. Hey, seeing as how I'm autistic, does that mean I can call you autistic?

(even though having rules like that is stupid. Anyone should be able to call other people autistic. These are just words. You autist)
>>
Can't imagine why this guy would get banned from anywhere.
>>
>>24536609
Both of us were on the razors edge. Apparently, I only got slightly more complaints then him. Alexis was going to mute us both for an indefinite time, but Este undid it after 24hrs.
>>
I haven't RP'd in about 3 years and don't feel like going through the effort of an F-list account, last time I was there I never got a single decent RPers, just people who'd collect friends or take years to reply.

I'll do any character you want as long as you give me a brief outline of them.
>>
>>24536620
Are you unable to understand sarcasm or...
>>
>>24536635
No he just thinks it's okay to act shitty if someone else is also acting shitty, so Rory being close to a ban excuses the fact that he is banned.
>>
>>24536561
>You told Leonardius in chat that he should abandon his christian notions and just fap for the first time. Even though he felt uncomfortable doing it.
...Wait, why the fuck was a sexphobic person in a typefucking chat in the first place? I'm totally uninterested in any of the rest of this bullshit anymore but that's just confusing.

>>24536574
Gotta admit I'm kinda surprised my mention of Halloween crossdressing didn't merit a response along those lines.
>>
>>24536635
>>24536641
No, I was given plenty of chances to reform. I have had a lot of complaints dropped on me, and muting me wasn't rectifying my behavior. My bans justified, although Finley taking the chance to also extend the ban from his room and announcing it publicly was a dick move. I'd rather he just deny my unbanning from his place when I finally asked.

>>24536647
Guys not sexphobic, infact he's heavily into amputation and binding. He just has heavy christian roots and is affraid that he'll kinda become addicted to it. Seeing as how some of us do it twice daily, I think this is a valid concern. You also need to take into consideration the christian roots. If he wants to jack it then he can jack it. It was more then a little bit disgusting seeing Doug tell the man to stop what he's doing and just beat off.

I bet he'll spin this to say that masturbation is outright healthy which isn't the point. Doug, Stop being so autistic.
>>
>>24536669
>It was more then a little bit disgusting seeing Doug tell the man to stop what he's doing and just beat off.
You wanna know what's more than a little bit disgusting? You continuing to call someone out by their real name, and using it to randomly take potshots in the middle of doing something else. I thought you'd be capable of replying to my question without being an absolute trash human being, but I see I'm mistaken as usual.
>>
File: 1400356420810.jpg (352KB, 700x742px) Image search: [Google]
1400356420810.jpg
352KB, 700x742px
>>24536647
I know someone on f-list who's more often than not practically asexual, but they still use the site for fluff and, when the urge actually hits them, deliciously trashy doggy dick stuff.
>>24536514
>favorite anything
I'm far too indecisive and deviant to choose.
>>24536400
It's been over a year for both of you, but hey
>>
>>24536514
Kinda varies. Although mainstay are traps and delicious chocolateness, they aren't central scene carrying elements.

Currently on a kick for transformation, got some plans rolling... despite slacking off for a couple days already.
>>
File: 1475110511585 (1).jpg (131KB, 696x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1475110511585 (1).jpg
131KB, 696x1147px
>>24536690
>>
>>24536678
I guess that's just my limited allosexual perspective making it difficult for me to conceive of something else.

That being said, Christian values + fear of masturbation + being on F-List is still just plain confusing to my poor brain. "One of these things is not like the others", y'know?

>>24536684
I really don't give a fuck about your petty little grudge, and if you look at the responses throughout the thread rather than just glibly ignoring them and posting some asinine reaction image, it's pretty clear nobody else does either. The best thing you could do for the community and thread, which you always claim to care so much about, is to spare the thread your petty arguments by taking them elsewhere, or just disappear. And don't whine to me about "oh I tried that, Rory wouldn't talk to me on Discord", doesn't fucking matter, doesn't give you the right to keep using this thread as your personal toilet.
>>
>>24536690
Chocolate traps?

I think you just so need a wizard pasty chef's haunted dungeon tower, in which all sorts of sweet things happen to people venturing in uninvited. By which i mean naughty, of course.
>>
>>24536561
Are you criticizing someone for acting all "tee hee, I'm so gross and deviant" when you randomly go "I'm gay lol" and do the same thing with every fetish you've got?

>>24536574
>You do not get to decide other people's identity.
And I wasn't trying to decide other people's **identity**. Being transgender and identifying as transgender are not the same. Are you just intentionally ignoring that or what?

>If they decided, they're correct
I'm going to make a shemale character and say they have a vagina but no dick or balls.

>>24536578
No, because you're an idiot. That's not a textbook definition of autism at all.
Now, not understanding code-switching, social mores, or contextualization, that kind of is.

>Slightly more
Didn't people literally say in the channel that if you kept doing that stupid shit with the post reactions, they were just going to quit the Discord? And then you put reactions on that very post. I'm like 90% sure that bullshit with the reactions is why you were banned.

>>24536635
He is, yes.

>>24536647
>Halloween crossdressing
I've pointed out before that crossdressing is a transgender act. You don't have to be gay to suck a dick, but sucking a dick is pretty gay.
(Unless its girl dick lol)
But that seems to get less frothing at the mouth. Frankly I think people care more that I said the *character* should be trans than anything else.
>>
File: 1750210.jpg (237KB, 1494x686px) Image search: [Google]
1750210.jpg
237KB, 1494x686px
>>24536669
Finlay extended your ban to every room he mods because he only made it a three month ban on the condition that you change your behavior. You've gotten worse. Why would he want to keep dealing with you? Isn't that literally the reason you banned me from your channel? You keep calling me a hypocrite

I have no idea where you get that it's due to his Christian upbringing. I literally just talked to the dude and it's because he's afraid of becoming addicted.
Also, yes, masturbation is healthy. Being afraid of masturbation isn't healthy.
Most people also eat at least twice daily, but we're not addicted to it.

>>24536676
No idea why you'd think otherwise.

>>24536678
There are actually a lot of asexuals who get off on non-sexual things, like violence or filth or floor tiles or bondage.

Also does your character involve sentient clothing?

>>24536684
No it doesn't. Several people are on your bad side simply for not hating me. Some of them don't even *like* me. You've also got Keylime on your bad side and she literally didn't even *do* the thing you hate her for.
You've started deadnaming me because you're pissy that you got banned, yet you keep going on about how that was your own fucking fault.
You got banned from that channel for the same reason you got banned from mine: Being a shitty human being. It isn't even because you're an argumentative fuck, which is why I keep getting banned, it's because you're an asshole. You're a hateful person who constantly and intentionally annoys people. When someone asks you to not do a simple thing, you do it then and there.
For fucks sake I'm surprised you didn't get banned immediately when someone asked you to stop abusing the fucking Reaction feature and then you made a fucking rainbow of hearts on their post.

>>24536690
>>24536707
Not quite chocolate, but I wish there was more art of this character.
>female to male TGTF
Rare.
>>
File: 1401641980880.gif (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401641980880.gif
129KB, 500x500px
>>24536957
Yeah, but 'having sex with knotted dicks and possible pregnancy' seems rather sexual to me

>Also does your character involve sentient clothing?
Too good for this world, too pure
>>
File: 1472952113344.gif (256KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472952113344.gif
256KB, 500x281px
>>24536440
>>24536543
>>24536561
>>24536647
>>24536669
>>24536676
>>24536957
Everyone can zip it, I wasn't offended in the first place and understand that I wasn't being "forced" to masturbate, I can see the reason for it and I believe whatshisface just wanted the best for me.

However, masturbation is different for a lotta people, and this is something I learned from my grandpa, who is utterly devout as well as a gentleman and a scholar, who knows that some people can be seriously harmed by not getting their release. Others, not so much. Obviously, I am not one of those people, as it's been 22 years and I've never met a single other person in my generation who has abstained in the same way. Yes, it was originally for moral reasons, years ago, but now I would just rather not become addicted, and also fear simply becoming a lewder person than I already am. The first step on a slippery slope is tremendously easy not to take, so it's not worth worrying about.

I was never bothered by anything said in the chat, so break up the fight and make amends before you all turn this thread into even more of a shithole. Cool your jets already.

>Leonardius
Fucking hell guys, I'm always finding new ways to misspell my name.
>>
>>24537016
>turn this thread into even more of a shithole
I mean at this point they're really just shitting in an ocean of shit, so.
>>
>>24537016
Jacking off is great, take the plunge and become lewder :^)
>>
>>24536957
I'm sorry, did Alexis suddenly make you the mod of her room?
>For fucks sake I'm surprised you didn't get banned immediately when someone asked you to stop abusing the fucking Reaction
That was part of why I was banned, Autismo. Furthermore, he didn't extend the ban to all of his rooms but truth be told I kinda don't want to be in any of the ones he's in charge of if he was willing to make the extension into a spectacle.

>Are you criticizing someone for acting all "tee hee, I'm so gross and deviant" when you randomly go "I'm gay lol" and do the same thing with every fetish you've got?
Why do you hate shitposting so much? There's a difference in attitude about us here. I'm willing to admit that the shit I'm into is messed up. You though?
>Jacking off is great, take the plunge and become lewder :^)

>And as for the second thing? No. I remember this exactly. The person said they were trans, you didn't believe them, Keylime corrected you. You stuck to your guns. Oh, in a super rare show of humility you did admit that you were wrong, but also that they were tricking you.

You still didn't answer to this.
>>
>>24537097
Go away.
>>
>>24537061
I'm quickly approaching the conclusion that getting involved with ERP at all was a mistake. Even when I find a chance to play out my exact fetishes, the actual RP isn't even fun in the slightest for me, and I typically fall asleep during it.

And yet I keep coming back for more, designing new characters. I'm cooperating with some others to try and make a lewd RPG type of group instead, since most of the fun I've had in RP in general was during quests or when there's some kind of objective. On one hand I hope it's fun, but on the other, if it still doesn't cut it, maybe I can finally put this shit to rest.
>>
>>24537104
I'd ask you to not let me and Doug speak for the community, but we've been doing that since the start. If it's any consolation, I'm going to be working with a few people to get better impulse control because by god I need it.
>Inb4 promising "ILL LEAVE 4EVER! I MEAN IT THIS TIME MUM!"
I'm promising nothing.
>>
File: 1477328393680.png (183KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
1477328393680.png
183KB, 386x406px
>>24537120
Wait, doing what since the start?
>>
>>24537131
Fighting. Making a mess. This hasn't been about trying to convince the other that they need to change something in themselves for a long time. We're just fighting.
>>
>>24537097
I don't need to be the mod of her room to know that you're a fucking dumbass. Also, it wasn't a spectacle, I asked him a question and he answered, and I probably shouldn't have mentioned it.

>I'm willing to admit that the shit I'm into is messed up. You though?
Jacking off is great, though. Also, when have I ever said that the things I like aren't "messed up"? Your understanding of me and how I feel about things is as bad as your understanding of literally everything else.

Also, I did answer that. They're not trans. They're cis. You weren't even in the fucking room. You were here, in this thread, and you misinterpreted the whole thing.

>>24537120
How do you lack so much self awareness? No one lets me speak for the community, and certainly no one lets you speak for it. Hell, people jump down my throat when I point out certain things this community does and doesn't like.

Nevermind that his statement had fuck all to do with me speaking for the community. He's literally saying that he doesn't find the actual act of roleplaying erotic scenes as hot as he hoped it would be.

>>24537136
Just fucking stop.
>>
>YFW half the reason the mods banned Buncha is for his attitude in this thread
>>
>>24537294
Just ban everyone for their actions in the thread from everwhere and maybe they'll shut up or at least get better and disguising themselves. Acting like the thread is some neutral international waters where people can just dump their garbage without even being anonymous about it is half the reason this thread is a fucking pacific garbage patch.

I've never met so many people that are so imminently recognizable despite never using names or trips.
>>
>>24537288
Dude, you literally spoke for the mods in the community. Keep in mind that 2 out of 3 of her current mods actually like me from what I can tell and all three of them wouldn't lay the hammer down unless they felt it was necessary. For all you know, I might have worked something out with them (albeit something that is tenable in a no-promises sort of way). They actually like me, which is why I have been given as much rope as I have been given. They just don't like dealing with me when I fuck up.

This is why it pays to treat people in positions of authority with a ton of respect. And why I stopped treating you with respect furthermore. Because you don't deserve it
>>
>>24537395
Seriously get a fucking room. This shit is relevant to literally nobody but you two. None of the rest of us want to see it. Nobody. Not a one.
>>
>>24537454
Lily, what happened to your blocking plugin?
>>
File: 1478383318398.png (1MB, 1000x686px) Image search: [Google]
1478383318398.png
1MB, 1000x686px
>>24537395
>The Community
The Community is so splintered that you might as well be talking about 'the entire population of the USA', because you're not talking about a completely homogeneous group with the same opinions

>2 out of 3 of her current mods actually like me from what I can tell
Honestly with your level of social wherewithal i'm surprised you can even tell that Rory dislikes you without having to ask first each time.

>>24537454
VERY MUCH THIS YES PLEASE

>>24537457
"We shouldn't have to not post our bullshit in the thread, everyone should just block us so we can keep having a gargantuan pissbattle every fucking thread and make the 'community' look even worse than it actually is!"
>>
>>24537457
What happened to saving your childish battles until after the bump limit?

The normal users of this thread -- the huge majority that have nothing to do with either you or Rory -- shouldn't have to traverse a minefield every time they want to attempt to ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT THE THREAD TOPIC.
>>
>>24537470
Same thing that happened to your initial deal with him to not have him participate in the threads. We're both terribly autistic individuals.
>>
>>24537487
Seriously, what's your endgame here? You already admitted that you're not actually trying to accomplish anything with Rory, you're just fighting for the sake of fighting. But while you do that, you've been rendering the threads damn near unusable for months now, and show no signs of stopping anytime soon, or possibly ever.

Are you trying to drive everyone away from these threads? Because you've succeeded in several cases already. Every thread, I see a new post by someone saying, in as many words or less, "welp, time to give up on this hellhole". Are you really trying to add insult to injury by driving everyone out of our home-away-from-/tg/ by smearing your shit all over the walls at every opportunity you get? Do you really care so little about this community that you'll burn the whole thing down just so you can fight a battle where you don't even intend to accomplish anything?

Because that's what you're doing.
>>
File: 1477864466567.jpg (233KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477864466567.jpg
233KB, 350x600px
>>24537509
Mirroring this sentiment.
>>
>>24537509
I'm working with namelessfairy amongst others to be better at impulse control and I am going to try taking a break from the threads (starting next one) as part of it. I didn't want to say anything immediately because quite frankly you've heard this deal before, and I imagine you've heard excuses before.
>>
File: 1475022033871.gif (2MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1475022033871.gif
2MB, 550x309px
>>24537509
>>24537525
Similarly concurring with this.

I just use these threads to try to find sexyscary dommey ladies to hold me down by the throat and eat my pussy [spoiler]or make me eat theirs, or give me the dick, depending on situation, persuasion, and variety of sexyscarydommeylady[/spoiler] and your constant bullshit has been a distraction. At times, an amusing distraction but...

I don't understand why you get sucked up into the vortex of drama. You've not accomplished anything but made it unbearable here, outside of the occasional bits that're amusing, which are rare in-between all the inane bullshit and shitflinging. If you posted less, I'm pretty sure Rory would too, as most other people don't feed the troll.

>>24537543
I'm glad you're 'working on it', but start to actually work on it now and not 'for the next thread.' For all our sake.

"I'll change tomorrow" is worthless. Trust me.
>>
>>24537543
Yes of course, you're going to change it all next thread! We won't see you at all! You'll stop thinking everyone is out to get you, stop thinking anyone that dares ban you is an unfair tyrant. Like a month ago you were bandying on about how fair Finley is, and now you're already against him since he banned you. You don't respect authority, you only respect it when authority is telling you that you can have another chance.
>>
>>24537543
"I'm obviously not going to actually shut up next thread, because Rory will say something that pisses me off, but I admit i've done it before so it's okay."

Seriously. It's that or you'll actually miraculously do it, and then come back in the thread after next and act as if you did us all some great service.
>>
File: lay.jpg (1MB, 2000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
lay.jpg
1MB, 2000x1413px
Sometimes I try talking about ERP in here on the hopes that people will also want to talk about ERP and not stupid bullshit.

Right now I've got a lovely enthusiastic partner who I line up with on 90% of things and more or less gave me the go signal to breed with their whole character list. So that's nice.
>>
File: 59709992_p0.png (549KB, 690x1050px) Image search: [Google]
59709992_p0.png
549KB, 690x1050px
>>24537608
Congrats! I wish you luck. May fulfilling lewds and lack of poofing come to you.
>>
>>24537565
Honestly this is kinda the support I need. We are starting to work on it now, actually. She's had similar problems herself, has pointed out to me that this is a problem I have when I brought it up to her, and is willing to help me try and fix this in myself. The reason I'm attempting the song and dance for the next cycle is really more to do with it being a new dawn and all. No posts of mine for people to reply to and that I'd thusly feel the need to respond to.

>>24537567
Hey hold the fucking phone. Who said that I thought Finley was a bad mod? The only thing I'm really mad at him for is making the nwod ban-extension a spectacle. He's a bit hard-edged sure, but that's it. With people like Este, Kalina and Oros moving to the discord I actually was considering not appealing it because I can't stand quite a few of the regulars there (It's p much the 4chan /erp/ room-lite)
>>
>>24537643
You legit said you didn't want to be in any of his rooms, and Rory full on told you it wasn't a public spectacle. I've been in his rooms, he barely even talks. Like he's gonna make a huge announcement that you're b& 5ever.
>>
honestly don't want to go to a website an make a character because I'm on a phone, and too much work just tell me what u want to role play as and I will follow I'm a girl and can do any kinky thing u want to role playing as my kik is luna.loves_u
>>
>>24537670
He could have waited until I asked him myself about getting unbanned from his room before refusing or if not that then keeping it on wraps. Apparently, Doug here asked him before making it a bragging point. It's rubbing salt in a wound, but whatever. There's not much for me in that place anyways.
>>
>>24537565
>hold me down by the throat and eat my pussy
That sounds physically complicated. Oh well, nothing a good contortionist can't fix.

>>24537684
Having been in charge of similar things before, preemptive banning is definitely a thing I did, and it's common enough. If there's a clear problem, it's often better to simply not have to deal with it in the first place. Why invite an angry bear into a room and then wait for it to bite someone before kicking it out? Just don't invite the angry bear in the first place, so nobody has to get bit.
>>
>>24537767
I was already on his banlist, so I woulden't call it per-emptive It's just like getting punched in the gut twice instead of just once..
>>
>>24537684
I was trying not to post again, but...
Why are you so against people preemptively banning you when you preemptively banned me from your pillow fort?
>>
>>24537785
Shame, I actually had a good zinger for you and I also don't. Re-read what I said.
>>
File: 400 babies.jpg (6KB, 479x333px) Image search: [Google]
400 babies.jpg
6KB, 479x333px
>>24537639
Yeah, it's one thing to find anyone to play with, it's another to find someone who not only bounces scene concepts back and forth but really sparks a rush of ideas. I initially wanted more buildup and longterm stuff but we're just all over each other for fragmented shorter scenes most times we get down to it.

>mfw
>>
>>24537797
You clearly do. Just because you say you don't doesn't mean you don't. You're upset that people would ban you from rooms when you haven't done anything *in those rooms*. But that's exactly why you banned me.

I also keep meaning to ask one of the globals if they're allowed to clear a room's banlist.
>>
>>24537767
>That sounds physically complicated. Oh well, nothing a good contortionist can't fix.

It doesn't necessarily have to be at the same time! One, then the other is fine!
>>
>>24536543
>misunderstanding
After people were explaining the misunderstanding to you for ages and all you said was 'nuh-uh' repeatedly. When you finally admitted you were wrong you explicitly got pissed off about it and blamed THE OTHER PERSON for your retarded assumptions instead of your own bizarre misperceptions of reality as most other people understand it.

>>24536428
>You realize that they were dredging up drama from a year ago, right?

Has your character fundamentally changed in that year in anyway? Somebody asked about drama and who the fuck you are. They got part of the answer.
>>
>>24537955
>7 hours later
N o b o d y c a r e s .

Stop trying. People are trying to actually talk about things that the thread is for, for once.
>>
File: Umbrella.jpg (375KB, 1500x970px) Image search: [Google]
Umbrella.jpg
375KB, 1500x970px
>>24537955
I stated a thing ("You would fall into this category")
People assumed a different thing ("You must identify as I tell you")

You inferring doesn't mean I was implying.

>Has your character fundamentally changed in that year in anyway?
Yes.

>1 post by this ID
Boy, I'm sure you aren't at all trying to start any drama :^)

>>24537886
I also assumed you meant at the same time.
>>
File: eat.jpg (1MB, 1413x2000px) Image search: [Google]
eat.jpg
1MB, 1413x2000px
>>24537886
What if holding someone by the throat while they eat your pussy?
>>
>>24537767
>preemptive banning

>>24537844
>You're upset that people would ban you from rooms when you haven't done anything *in those rooms*.

Would you folks like to buy a Buncha-to-English dictionary for the low low price of 19.95? That's not what he said he was salty about.

He considers it a violation of banning etiquette to permaban someone and tell other people about the fact that it's permanent (ie, tell you) before telling the banned person, making them one of the last to know.
>>
>>24537988
That's silly.
>>
>>24537988
>Would you folks like to buy a Buncha-to-English dictionary for the low low price of 19.95?
Well I mean it would certainly help, though not as much as an English-to-Buncha dictionary.
Also at first I didn't see a problem with mentioning that, but at this point I really feel bad about it as Bunches jumped on it like a dog on a bone.
>>
>>24537988
I don't think it was permanent at the time of the ban, he'd said it was three months or something. I think it's just been extended because Buncha has only gotten worse. Fuck if I know though. I don't think Finley even comes to the threads, or the discord.
>>
>>24537986
What about holding a vampire by the pussy while they bite your throat?
>>
>>24538016
Those are huge hands.
>>
>>24537844
Assuming my room was used, and assuming that I didn't hate your guts, letting you into the room would still be a bad idea. Why? The global made it crystal clear. Neither of us are to communicate with one another on F-List. At all.

Did that sink in, Doug? They don't even want us filing reports on one another. And as I think I told you, the globals would be more then happy to shut down both our accounts if we were to violate this. The three day ban you once got isn't a slap on the wrist, it's a warning shot.

I need to commend Alexis Beta for what she was trying to do, but she's painfully naive at times and also I don't think she knew about the situation. And for the record, we did agree with this before the room was put up. Oh, I'd happily post the logs right here. But you know, this isn't discord and the global are kinda stingy about it.

>>24537988
Close, but I'd rather that he just tell me that he was extending the ban instead of making it public altogether. Getting banned from a room with people I cared about hurts enough, but stacking something on top of it as well as making this decision known to my worst enemy. It's just kinda unprofessional of Fin, and coming from him that's surprising. Guy's like a rock, which I think is actually a good thing.

>>24538009
>Also at first I didn't see a problem with mentioning that
Autism, Doug. Autism.
>>
>>24538020
To be fair, Nosferatu had some pretty long hands
>>
File: 1431583842574.png (79KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431583842574.png
79KB, 399x500px
This is probably the least productive thread we have ever had. Bravo.
>>
>>24538020
You're not familiar with Yaoi Hands?
>>
File: Seeing through Obfuscate.gif (2MB, 499x294px) Image search: [Google]
Seeing through Obfuscate.gif
2MB, 499x294px
>>24538031
Pic related

>>24538021
>Assuming my room was used
You repeatedly assured is that it wasn't your room, it was Alexis Whittaker's :^)
I also don't believe I've ever had a three day ban. Certainly not anything to do with you. I was banned for, I think, a day, and that was only because some mod thought that making a profile for that needy Hope canon who thought putting in effort was hard consisted of "harassment", even though the player in question appreciated it.

>And for the record, we did agree with this before the room was put up. Oh, I'd happily post the logs right here
I have literally posted the logs where she says otherwise. She didn't agree. So either you're lying or she is. I'm more willing to believe that you completely misunderstood the situation.
For reference, here are the logs from Alexis: >>24508950 >>24508974
She felt like you betrayed her. She unbanned me and Keylime, invited us to the channel, and yet you concocted a conspiracy.

You betrayed her trust. You ignored her moderation decisions. You chased her away.

>Close, but I'd rather that he just tell me that he was extending the ban instead of making it public altogether.
It wasn't public, and you're one to talk about unprofessionalism.

>>24538051
TRUCKASAURUS
Also I assumed those were women.
>>
>>24538058
I assume pretty much everything Japan + vampire (or Japan + supernatural-in-general, really) is gay. And if they both look the same gender, it's definitely gay. Androgynous lesbians basically don't exist in Japan outside Hayashiya Shizuru's works.
>>
>>24538058
If you scroll up at her responses, she's mad at both of us. BOTH of us. With her still as the room owner, she could have also just easily banned me and be done with that if she was steamed at just me instead of you know, both of us. But the idea about any kind of personal responsibility is alien to you so why change that now?

As for the ban? You were quite devastated at the time. You aren't supposed to make profiles for other people, anyways.
>>
>>24537977
See this is what anon was alluding to in that reply chain before. >>24510352

They were saying how you appoint yourself Thread Police to scold and lecture people for their violations of the Shitpost Accords, in between the loud self flagellation about your self loathing and the perpetual self-fulfilling prophecy about how much everybody hates you. (If they didn't before, they do now.)

They didn't have to 'invent' anything, I'm not sure how you were so confused by their posts that you reached that conclusion.

I mean heck look at a month ago.

ID:6lUfVBcO's only sin was greentexting that Rory was wrong.

http://archiveofsins.com/soc/thread/24428756/#24436060

pointed that out when you claimed your childish filterbragging was somehow more mature than all the people you filtered.

Somehow you failed to make the connection when it's as plain as the nose on your face.

Never mind the meltdown you had last thread as if that "emotional vent" was just the one time you were totally entitled to, because you're so restrained most of the time. Right.
>>
>>24538106
Complaining about me causing drama rings a bit hollow when you're going to such an effort to create it yourself right now, don't you think?
>>
>>24538126
>It's not my fault! It's yours!
Both you and Doug here really need to learn some humility. I'm at least going to make another attempt to remove myself here.
>>
>>24538149
We keep hearing that.
>>
>>24538167
Yes. And how many times has Doug attempted to remove themselves from the thread? How many times has he succeeded?

I've been able to make it past one, I should be able to do more.
>>
>>24538185
Rory leaves for like six hours and goes "Look at how much bullshit there was six hours ago, I've been gone all day and it's still there!" You go, "I'm leaving to help this place get better!" and then don't. Rory never promises to leave. He refuses to because he's got a victim complex.
>>
How hard is it to remove yourself from a group that hates you? What incentive is there to stay?

I've never understood grown adults who need counseling on impulse control when the solution is merely to close a tab in order to remove yourself from the presence of people who detest you.
>>
>>24538211
If you don't get a ton of social interacion anyways, you tend to fill the void with negative social interaction. Both me and Doug are autistic (although only one of us will admit it) and are also shut-ins. That's why.
>>
>>24538149
Completely misreading what's said in order to make some confused, rambling point. Why am I ever surprised anymore?

I'm not pinning fault for my own actions on someone else, never have never will. I'm saying why dredge up even more drama when the thread was just quieting down from the last round? If someone wants to have it out with me, it's not like my F-List name is a secret. They could even cook up a throwaway name if they're concerned about being known for who they are. But do you honestly think that dragging drama from over a week ago back into the thread is really the best use of everyone's time? Nobody wants to hear about it. People even replied to my saying so, agreeing. This isn't the talk-about-personal-drama thread. This is the talk-about-typefucking thread. Heck, if someone wants to bitch, they can even go over to the other chan's board; there's a thread specifically dedicated to bitching about other users. If they want, I'll even go over there and respond to them there, because at least that keeps it out of this thread, where it doesn't belong anyway.
>>
>>24538242
These have always been about bitching.

Ten posts to go woo.
>>
>>24538236
You are both autistic. Why are you both shut-ins? Autism isn't an excuse.
>>
>>24538285
Both of us also live in Bumfuck Nowhere, USA.
>>
>>24538081
>Hayashiya Shizuru
Share?

>>24538090
Yes, she's mad at both of us, but your actions are the primary source of that anger, and you're the one who betrayed her. She didn't want to ban you, and she didn't want me banned. She wanted everyone to get along. In fact, the thread I made with the Halloween OP--because you just had to be so fucking petty--was in the header of your room because she misunderstood me when I told her to put it in the header of the Discord server. She said she was too weak and couldn't pick sides, so she put them both in your header.

You're refusing to take responsibility, ignoring the things that she said, and literally concocting a conspiracy because you refuse to believe that the person you gave control of your room didn't agree with your shitty policy on prebanning.

>As for the ban? You were quite devastated at the time. You aren't supposed to make profiles for other people, anyways.
I wasn't devastated. I was pissed off that a mod gave me shit for something I didn't do. There's also no rule against making a profile for someone else. There are literally template profiles. What's even stupider is that the mod in question said it was okay if I screenshotted the page and linked the player the code.
If I had made a profile filled with insulting bullshit, *that* would have been harassment. "Here's a fully completed profile for you" isn't harassment, even if I pepper it with "stop saying that this would have been too difficult for you".

>>24538106
>You're not the thread police
>I'm the thread police

>>24538149
>>It's not my fault! It's yours!
That is literally the thing you keep doing. You at best pretend to kowtow and claim that you're taking responsibility and respect authority, but literally no one buys that.
Also? Start by removing yourself now.
>>
>>24538236
You cannot diagnose someone with autism over the fucking internet.
At this point I'm not even sure you've got your own diagnosis.
I know you've totally memorized the DSM-5, but you are not a fucking professional psychologist.

>>24538275
No they haven't.
Just stop, dude.
>>
File: 1444688805891.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444688805891.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 16515465.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
16515465.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>
>>24538296
Not an excuse.
>>
>>24538316
Then lemme ask because we're low on time. Why do you think you arn't?
>Poor social skills
>Repetitive behaviors
>Encyclopedic knowledge on what you are good at
>Compulsiveness
>Lack of empathy
>Views the world in black and whites

(although I bet the last three are the ones you'd debate me on)
>>
>>24538339
>>24538348
Oh, Infact.

(If you are trying to counter with your own: Saruya does not want his room featured on here, and I don't think /tg/chat does either)
>>
>>24538353
Did you really promise to leave just to make a new thread?
>>
>>24538366
Yes. This way, you can tell if I'm not being held to my word!
>>
>>24538370
You literally just left yourself the in. You said if you see people reply you feel compelled to. You just full on confirmed you're not staying away.
>>
>>24538339
>Poor social skills
Sure, yeah.
>Repetitive behaviors
I argue, but that's not the kind of repetitive behavior they're talking about, that means things like fidgeting or stimulation. Cracking knuckles, picking at things, that sort of thing. Sensory input.
>Encyclopedic knowledge on what you are good at
I'm glad you think so highly of me, but no, not really. I wish. There's a reason I save sources.
>Compulsiveness
Possibly, sure.
>Lack of empathy
Bitch I've made friends by reaching out to people. I know I can be a hateful shit when I get mad, but I don't lack empathy, certainly not the way you do.
>Views the world in black and whites
My entire philosophy is based around trying to understand why people are shitty instead of writing them off. Remember, I even tried to understand you. Now I just don't give a fuck about trying to understand you :^)
I mean, I do understand you, really. I understand why you're so hateful and asinine, and part of me sympathizes. But that's a very small part, and the larger part has grown tired of your antagonism.

>>24538353
>Making a thread before we even hit the bump limit
Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck is wrong with you? Delete the Goddamned thread until we're at least on page 8. Why the fuck do you keep doing this?
You can't even make the threads right, either. Don't tell me "I'm going to sit the next thread out" and then MAKE THE FUCKING THREAD. And especially don't make the same wrong thread that people have asked you not to make.

>Saruya does not want his room featured on here
Every one of Saruya's characters is female.
Also, yes, I literally fucking asked permission last time, so no, Saruya doesn't care.
Why do you even care what other people think or want when people have asked that your channel not be in the OP and that you stop making the threads so early and that you put /erpg/ in the OP, and that you fucking link the previous thread, and that you put a greentext joke, and that you leave the fucking thread.
>>
File: 1449544852434.png (651KB, 680x628px) Image search: [Google]
1449544852434.png
651KB, 680x628px
>>24538353
>>24538370
"No"
>>
>>24538302
>>Hayashiya Shizuru
>Share?
https://exhentai.org/tag/artist%3Ahayashiya+shizuru
>>
>>24538402
I don't have sadpanda because apparently I'm a robot who can't complete captchas
>>
File: 20161028014918_1.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161028014918_1.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>24538377
I'd rather people be able to just call me out if I try and be sneaky.

Besides,I don't want to do Doug any favors. Can you believe that he asked both for a certain image to be in the OP and for me to pass him a spare copy of Dead Rising 3? As if after all this time I somehow owe him a favor?

>My entire philosophy is based around trying to understand why people are shitty instead of writing them off.
Oh fuck you. I remember back when we gave a shit about each other that I once asked you not to insult me at every turn.

You quickly went back on this. You made no attempt to understand me, Doug. It's really no surprise you are in the hole you are in. You in-fucking-deed have low empathy. You had no empathy for Futamoo (as I know her as), You had no empathy for Moonlight, you have no empathy for the people in the /wodg/ threads that have to put up with you, and you had no empathy for me.

You made a big stink about how you totally respected me once. Maybe you did, I mean I can't prove how you felt about something, but I can say for certain this: If you actually ARE empathetic, you have a dog-shit way of showing it.

Piss off and Peace out.
>>
I hope that when you die, you end up burning in hell for all eternity.
>>
>>24538426
>Can you believe that he asked both for a certain image to be in the OP
I asked for a Halloween image to be used for the thread that would happen on Halloween? How horrible!
>and for me to pass him a spare copy of Dead Rising 3?
I literally fucking used the :^) smiley, how are you this incompetent
>As if after all this time I somehow owe him a favor?
"When you remake the thread, can you use this image? Also, don't make it until we're on page 7 or so, /soc/ is slow"
This was not some "favour", this was a decent request. I treated you like a fellow human being. If you had come to me in a similar way, I would have probably done what you asked, because I'm not a spiteful little garbage troll, and I thought approaching you as a person would be reasonable. Clearly that was a mistake.

>Oh fuck you. I remember back when we gave a shit about each other that I once asked you not to insult me at every turn.
Understanding why you're shitty doesn't mean I can't vent my frustration at your complete and willful ignorance.
Futamoo is obsessed with blaming me for ruining a relationship that she ruined. Moonlight felt calling /tg/chat transphobic was slander. Neither of those things is due to my lack of empathy. People in the /wodg/ don't have to "put up with" me, and most posters don't give a fuck. You have less empathy than anyone else.
For fucks sake you insisted on making a thread when you were asked not to. There are like four or five people saying you should delete that thread and you haven't.

I did respect you, far more than you deserved. Other people have even said as much. You're not twice the man I am, you're half a human being.
>>
>>24538474
>Understanding why you're shitty doesn't mean I can't vent my frustration at your complete and willful ignorance.
"Please don't insult me all the time" was a reasonable request. Not venting your frustration on me should be implicit. Really should be no wonder why I turned heel.

I've seen the threads, Doug. You know how ones here get derailed by my autism?

Yeah...

>You're not twice the man I am,
I am in more ways then one, hue hue #Transphobia.
>>
>>24538406
Well I suppose it sucks to be you, then.

Or just go to the regular g.e-hentai and look the name up there, I don't think any of her stuff is loli or anything else that normally gets purged, so exhentai isn't strictly necessary, I'm just used to using it.
>>
>>24538502
>"Please don't insult me all the time" was a reasonable request.
So is "stop saying completely incompetent things that you have been repeatedly shown are false not only in a subjective opinion based sense, but in an objective sense". But that never stopped you.

The threads on /tg/ don't get derailed due to my "autism". They get derailed due to people bitching about me. Actually, a lot of them get derailed due to edition warring. Even then, none of them are as bad as this thread right here.

And delete the other thread. Not because I requested it, but because everyone else is.
>>
>>24538530
No, I'm done for the night.
>>
>>24538541
Well delete the thread before you go, since you can't keep your promise if you don't delete it.
>>
I just wanna fap, I'm not creative enough for RP.

can someone post some logs?
>>
>>24538550
I normally just Google "site:pastebin.com" plus some key phrases that'd likely turn up in whatever would interest me at the moment. A surprising lot of people post F-Chat logs to Pastebin, and some of them even have indexes of their stuff. Here's one to get you started:
http://pastebin.com/u/BitchBreakersRetreat
>>
>>24538126
Who complained about 'starting drama'?

Your combined obnoxious 'woe is me' and high horse acts are what's old. You have the moral highground on Bunchacrunch and that's just about it. Maybe it's a good idea to let let others shoulder the burden of crusading against the saracens occupying this holy land instead of making sure to do it yourself all the time.
>>
>>24538624
Please, you'd be shitposting about me no matter what I did. And if you'd look upthread even just a little, you'd see everyone who isn't Buncha or Rory is in agreement with me that this stupid shit needs to stop.
>>
>>24538662
Has your trouble with you know who hassling you left you with some kind of permanent persecution complex? This is the first time I've said boo to you after trying to ignore you for months. What the hell do you think your 'faults' are that you're so willing to own up to if not any of the above?

The question was who the hell complained about YOU 'starting drama', since you seemed to say that made it easy to dismiss it all as nothing but hypocritical.
>>
>>24538701
It's kinda difficult to pass it off as a "persecution complex" when you literally just said you're going after me (being the first time in months doesn't change that), now isn't it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
>>
>>24538712
>you literally just said you're going after me (being the first time in months

uwotm8.

Are you having an entirely different conversation here or did I misunderstand an English idiom.

Where did you get any of that from.
>>
>>24538789
>come out of nowhere
>immediately try to start shit with me
>and somehow I'm the one with the persecution complex
There is literally nothing I could do to satisfy your bitching. There has been zero "woe is me" for over three months now (I counted), and you said yourself that the only moral high ground I have is on Buncha, so how high could my horse possibly be? You're looking for reasons to bitch about me that aren't there.

Here, let's do this: What would I have to do to shut you up? No vague feely nonsense, I want a concrete fucking answer. Because I don't think you can give me one. The only reason I ever became a target in the first place is because I made the unforgivable mistake of befriending Rory. If I were a nameless, faceless anonymous like you, nobody would ever whine about me telling people to stop this bullshit -- look at >>24537525 and >>24537565, nobody's getting on their case, even though they said the exact same thing as me.
>>
Just let it go, Lili. They're not even making any effort here, just saying "you've got such a persecution complex". It's nothing worth replying to.
>>
>>24538817
>you said yourself that the only moral high ground I have is on Buncha, so how high could my horse possibly be?

Wait, isn't that exactly how it works? If you're metaphorically on a high horse, you're acting like you have a high ground you don't actually have claim to?

And what you said in >>24537509 is perfectly sensible. Of course other people agreed with that post. I agree with that post. Tear into Buncha's ridiculousness all you want, it's the one context your high-handed attitude actually makes sense and is worth cheering for.

I mean, I dunno how much more concrete than what other posts said this can be. Your leaping down the throat of random people you designate shitposters for the slightest of perceived sins is obnoxious. And I dunno what you call this exchange last thread http://archiveofsins.com/soc/thread/24470720/#24493423 if not more woe-is-me, I deserve this punch don't i, and btw everyone who says anything about me is an insincere shitposter, once again. Maybe don't do that either? Or make loud assumptions about the secret motives of random anons?

>became a target

Didn't your obsessed hater vanish ages ago? You can't keep conflating any perceived hostility with that one case where you were obviously being the target of a grudge.

And people told off the Rory-log-poster anon just fine despite them being completely anonymous.
>>
>>24538866
>Your leaping down the throat of random people you designate shitposters for the slightest of perceived sins is obnoxious
I call a spade a spade. The fact that you take issue with that says a lot more about the quality of your character than mine. Too bad only one of us has an identity, eh?

>Didn't your obsessed hater vanish ages ago?
Nope. And that one actually had fairly little to do with the mistake of befriending Rory; there's been plenty others who hopped on the puppies-and-circuses train and call me out specifically because I'm Rory's friend and happen to agree with him fairly often (for my own reasons, but hey, I can't make my own decisions or form my own opinions, remember?), but of course cherrypicked archive links aren't gonna illustrate that.

And no. That entire exchange you linked was referencing things that happened in that very thread. It's not called woe-is-me if it's actually happening in that moment; it's just called observable facts.
>>
File: --5572148.png (543KB, 960x1237px) Image search: [Google]
--5572148.png
543KB, 960x1237px
>>24536751
Not so literally mate.

...although I suppose it does become that literal with the tf options..
>>
>>24538893
What do puppies-and-circuses even mean. You keep saying that.

Maybe this point would be more obvious in the form of what the thread was originally about, roleplaying.

>"Hi I'm Bunchacocks, I can't bite my tongue and constantly share my opinion of certain people with no consideration for appropriate context or the feelings of others. I'm just being honest and blunt, I call a spade a spade man, ever objecting to that says more about you than about me."

There's this little voice in the back of people's heads that tells them not to say things sometimes, no matter how obviously true it is to us. You don't have to listen to it all the time, because that's no fun, but even most of the time or being a little more judicious about it would be an improvement.

>It's not called woe-is-me if it's actually happening

1) Since when does something have to be faked to be 'woe-is-me.' What definition are you using? Like if you were to start moaning about how you have such a loathsome personality, that would arguably be an observable fact, from a certain point of view. That's textbook woe-is-me, wallowing in self-pity and broadcasting that pity to the world.

2) The shit that happened in that thread: someone told you "I'm disappoint" over what they saw as hypocrisy. You then automatically accuse them of being insincere for no reason and go on about how it's just like how people are always jerks to you for X and Y fake reasons too, because clearly this anon is just part of that mob of irrational haters. While somehow saying you 'desperately deserved' it, which is more of that look-how-awful-I-am-btw woe.
>>
>>24538970
>fake reasons
Oh, okay.

Sorry, conversation's no longer worth my time if we can't even agree on a basic fact like "yes, there are in fact people -- multiple people, not just one weirdo obsessive -- who shit on me solely for agreeing with Rory". Have fun raging about how I'm oh-so-terrible, because I'm sure as shit not stopping you anymore. It's not worth being told things that happened didn't happen.
>>
>>24537016
>>Leonardius
>Fucking hell guys, I'm always finding new ways to misspell my name.
Yeah I have no idea how they got it from Leonavius.

I've had some hilarious time collecting misspellings of my own name too, up to making a separate sockpuppet on the forum with a most popular one and showing up on it whenever mentioned.
>>
>>24537470
>The normal users of this thread -- the huge majority that have nothing to do with either you or Rory -- shouldn't have to traverse a minefield every time they want to attempt to ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT THE THREAD TOPIC.
Coming back after a work shift to a fresh hundred+ posts of fighting is an experience alright.
>>
>>24538474
And calling yourself her friend while doing shit about her persona that she asked you to not do is totally an exemplar of empathy
>>
>>24539215
What? Who am I calling a friend, and whose persona am I doing shit about?
>>
>>24538909
>...although I suppose it does become that literal with the tf options..

now you're thinking with sex puns!
>>
Since everyone else is too busy arguing to link it apparently, here's next thread: >>24538777
>>
>>24539510
We really should just take Litphoria out of the header. And write a new OP.

I had a better one for my Halloween thread that no one went to, but I didn't save it.

The one Bunchacrunch wrote is too fucking long and not really informative enough. Maybe delete the one you made and let's figure out what to do with it while we're on the 9th page?

̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶a̶a̶a̶a̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶
>>
>>24539581
You mean so you can get your room and your logs slipped back into it?
>>
>>24539581
>Maybe delete the one you made and let's figure out what to do with it while we're on the 9th page?

I didn't make the thread, I just linked it because no one else had.
>>
>>24539591
I con't care. Though I do find it petty.
>>
>>24536080
Reminder to never disagree about porkyman with the mods.

http://pastebin.com/AT2yXrdc
>>
>>24540240
Pokemon lore is DEEP and serious business.
And people say I'm bad. At least I only ban people for political views that are insulting or hateful.
>>
>>24540270
Nah, you prefer to just make people feel like shit for their views, as you once said. Less overhead
>>
>>24540270
hateful things like disagreeing with you that disliking Ghostbusters is sexist? Your own appointed mods think you're so retarded they timed you out instead.

>>24540344
Don't be such a little bitch. Being 'not enough of a hugbox' is not one of the that channel's flaws.
>>
>>24540384
Gotta love a 4chan room that doesn't feel like a 4chan room.
>>
>>24538984
'Fake reasons' as in 'things someone else blamed you for that aren't actually based in reality', Jesus Christ you take the most pessimistic interpretation of wording you can possibly find.
>>
>>24540384
Are you saying there are actually people in this thread who believe that disliking Ghostbusters is sexist? You must be lying.
>>
>>24541074
Rory claimed somebody to be a mysoginist for disliking the new Ghostbusters yes. And also that made him disbelieve that they were a woman and must be a man.
>>
>>24541098
Oh. I am a biological female with a real life vagina and the new Ghostbusters is trash. Golly gee, I feel silly.
>>
>>24540344
Weren't you going to fuck off?
Also, yes, if you have hateful views, I will insult you for it and I would prefer if you left.

>>24541098
>>24541074
>>24540384
I didn't say that disliking the new Ghostbusters makes you sexist.
I said that THAT SPECIFIC PERSON was the type to hate it due to sexism. You know, what with the fact that they watch a ton of anti-feminist Youtubers who were hating the new Ghostbusters before even the first trailer was released.

>>24540386
Actually, quite a few people do like that.
>>
>>24541136
That's not what you were saying back then in the channel.
Thread posts: 550
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.