[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was a time that you were heartbroken over someone? If you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: url.jpg (32KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
32KB, 500x333px
When was a time that you were heartbroken over someone?
If you are now, what is the story?
Trying to get over a recently ended relationship. Feeling the depression hard.
>>
>>24508283
feel ya bro. going through it hard myself rn too. had my gf and kid walk out on me a couple months ago. was just crying for the second time tonight just a bit ago (6:30am here) .. can't sleep at night.. cry all the time. it's the worst feeling imaginable not having the ones you love with you.
>>
I've been single for about three months now. She ended it badly, and all I can think about is hurting her like she hurt me. I'll never act on it, but the feeling is there nonetheless.

The worst part? Being in a relationship totally sapped my game. I used to be good at girls, and they liked me. Now I can barely hold a fucking conversation with a Tinder date. My dick has been dry for three months and I don't know how to become desirable again.
>>
Had a gf I was convinced was the one, thought we were going to be married

When it ended, it ended poorly. She straight up just stopped talking to me. First thing she said to me, very first thing, when we finally did begin talking again was "I don't feel anything for you anymore"

Tried to stay in contact with her but it became obvious every time I talked to her that she was just trying to hurt me as much as she could

Also was really cunty about the whole thing, blaming me for everything when the breakup was very much a product of both of our immaturity

Left me depressed for years, even now I don't really get close to anyone because I always remember her, that one girl I was ready to settle down with, the one I thought was my soulmate, who abandoned me and wound up despising me

shit fucks with you man
>>
Ive only had one serious relationship and I was a rebound after the girl had broken up with her long distance boyfriend. We tried to take a break during the summer, I tried to force the relationship back in school, she was sleeping with someone in my class.
Completely stopped trying after that point, don't open up to anyone and leave any sort of intimacy at the door. It's hard to have your heart broken when you don't let anyone near it.
>>
Met her a few years ago and we instantly clicked. I had never grown so close to someone so quickly before, and I haven't grown so close to someone so quickly since. But we became best friends. And from that friendship, romance followed naturally. But that was cut short quite quickly, I got an opportunity to move back to my home country on the other side of the planet and I took it. We split as we didn't see any point in long distance but agreed to stay in contact as friends.

And we did, but we just kept growing closer and closer despite the distance and time difference and busy schedules etc, we ended up falling head over heels in love with each other.

When we confessed our feelings we agreed that we didn't want to jump into a relationship until we could see each other in person. She was going to visit next summer, and that's when I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend officially. Until then, we agreed we could see other people as long as we let each other know.

This worked fine for a while but then I kissed an old fling, she didn't like it and completely flipped. I tried for about a month begging and pleading for forgiveness but it didn't work. The begging and pleading only made things worse because I didn't give her space because I wasn't thinking straight because I was so heartbroken.

We haven't spoken in about a month now.

She started seeing someone new a few weeks after I kissed the old fling. I don't know if it's a rebound/monkey branch or whatever.

I love her. I really believed in us. Despite the distance we kept growing closer and I really believed it could work. I still do. I want her back so badly. I don't know what to do.

Considering messaging her after Halloween but I'm scared she won't like it and it'll ruin my chances.
>>
>>24508283
Basically the quote in your picture.
Had a long distance relationship for several years. Met once and had a great time. Waited for her to come to me, she never put any effort into seeing each other again and slowly distanced herself until one day she just cucked me.
>>
It's not that I'm heartbroken over someone, it's that I'm constantly heartbroken because I'm always pushing myself with someone. The fact that I will never learn how to be alone is what's heartbreaking me. I chase people away, because I'm so clingy, but when other people are clingy I'll shut down. The more I realize and grasp that I'm like this the more anxious I get and it's scaring me. I've always been so fast to move on and place myself in new people's lives, just to stay comfortable, just to stay taken. It's heartbreaking to know that I will never learn how to be alone
>>
>>24510322
hey anon, you wanna talk? it's crazy how similar a lot of our stories are. Kik if you've got it .. nsbrick80
>>
Im still broken up over my last gf. I just regret the whole situation. I hate canada ree. Shes immature as fuck and just never meant for me thiugh. Nothing she ever assumed was right and she cant go a day being single. Ive played the game more times and ive been single longer than i can rememeber. I just wish i could have done the whole thing differently but i just wasnt ready for a relationship nor was i able to be all that there. Ill die still regretting this.

Not that i sont regret shit from others but this is the only one i know i set out to not fuck up and ended up fucking it up.
>>
>>24510464
I can relate anon. :(
>>
>>24510348
it didn't work..
>>
>>24510565
how not?
>>
>>24510565
nsbrick88, sorry!
>>
>>24510322
Me this, this me.
>>
I've been in love with an online friend of mine for about a decade. He had told me that he was in love with me too, and we used to talk about one day maybe getting to be together. He visited me for the first time a few years back, and it felt so perfectly right, like he was always meant to be there. But we live in different countries, so it's not like he could just drop everything and move. So we visited each other a couple of more times over the years, and nothing physical ever happened between us, but they were the best days ever and I saved every penny for another chance to visit him. A couple of months after our last visit, which was almost 2 years ago, he told me he had started dating someone. He had dated people in the past while we knew each other, but it never lasted super long (8 months was the longest), so it never bothered me much. But yesterday I learned that they're buying a house together. And I've spent the last 24 hours crying.
>>
>>24510749

I was i a long distance relationship for about 9 years, then a month ago she just up and decided to stop talking.... what sucks is i will probably never find out why she decided to fuck off
>>
>>24508283
Just had this happen to me yesterday. A friend introduced us through facebook a couple of months ago. We talk almost every night for a while until we finally meet up for dinner and a movie. He said he had a lot of fun and would like to do it again, i feel the same way. After that though he starts talking to me a lot less. I ask him why do I see him on fb, but he rarely talks to me.He says that he doesn't go on fb much anymore and due to work and stuff happening in his personal life he doesn't have the time he use too, but that he is not avoiding me and would still like to get together again. I believe him. The pattern of me contacting him once and not hearing from him days or a week at a goes on until I get some weird text messages from his phone. Just a bunch of nonsense letters and finally a number. Thinking his phone was jacked up I call it and a woman answers. I say wrong number and hang up. A couple of hours later I come to realize he blocked me on fb with no explanation at. I send him a long text explaining he didn't have to do that and if he wasn't interested in me to just say so. He surprisingly answers and tells me that he felt like I was stalking him because I asked about his fb activity. Once. He said I made him sound like a monster because he didn't want to talk after work, even though that's how it was before. He never told me that it was a problem for him. Also that number I called was patients of his wife, who had used his phone and texted me accidentally. He never told me that either even when I asked what that number was.

Not sure how to feel right now. Never been called a stalker before which was kind of funny. Though I feel like if I had not said anything we would still be talking right now. We were never in a relationship, but that's what I was aiming for. I know I did nothing wrong though. this sucks.
>>
2 years ago.
Was my fiancee and we used to have a child.
No relationship since that time.
>>
We've been broken up for 4 months on last Tuesday. We've been on a separation "break" since the beginning of September, no talking or anything. I've called her twice. First was after I saw her post here about asking for a stage name to be a stripper or cam girl, which was an issue that we talked about a lot while together. We had couples counseling towards the end and we both have very huge sex addiction characteristics, and that line of work would be very destructive to her. In my opinion at least. Even if she doesn't love me, and even if my love has softened due to separation, I care about her immensely. I realize it's a lost cause but I can't help wanting to be there for her because she's a really fantastic human.

She's already started dating someone else even though she wanted to be unattached.

I miss her to death. Honestly the only reason I visit this shithole board is because I know she was here in the past, and maybe I'll get to see some of her posts, even if they hurt to see like last time. She was involved with my state's kik chat but she's not there now either. I hate feeling this stalkerish but I just want to be with her again, but stronger and better this time.

D******, if you're reading, I love you and I miss you so much. I'm heartbroken. But I'm still trying to put in all the effort you saw me put in before.
>>
>>24510806
man it hurts reading how others are in a place as shitty as me. I feel for ya anon. why is it as men when we love a woman after it's over we're "stalkers" and not just men who love someone with all our heart? :( Kik?
>>
I met a guy here in one of those gf/bf application threads. Didn't take it seriously at first. Neither one of us wanted to send pictures right off the bat so we just described our appearance to each other. We had intended to swap pictures after we got more comfortable with one another but never really got around to it. Anyway I was honest in my description of myself. I'm short and fat and not gifted in the face region. I told him all of this. He brushed it off. We emailed each other almost daily just talking about the random going ons in our lives. Actually became pretty good friends. He'd been going through some rough shit so I tried my best to be a shoulder to lean on. He was also supportive of me when life got crappy. It was pretty awesome. Hmm I think this went on for a year. Then one day he sent me a drunken love confession. I was overjoyed because it was the first time someone had ever shown romantic interest in me. I told him that the feeling was mutual and he said some other drunken cutesy garbage. The next evening I texted him to ask if he really loved me or if it was just drunken word vomit. He told me that he really did love me. Honestly could've died happy in that moment. I sent him a pic of myself and told him to send one of himself in return. Never heard from him again. It's been 6 months. It still hurts. Dunno what I was expecting though. So yeah, I spent a year emailing/texting (and eventually falling in love with) a guy I met on 4chan whose voice I'd never heard, and whose face I'd never seen. It's so incredibly pathetic isn't it? I mean shit... I can't even play it off and say that it was the naiveté of youth. I'm 21, not fucking 15.
>>
>in unhappy relationship for 7 years
>meet girl that i develop a dumb teen crush on even though i'm 23
>its literally impossible even if i wasn't in a relationship
>also implying she would be interested in me

sigh
>>
>>24511087
hi femanon.. Kik?
>>
File: tumblr_n0759c3Phb1sjk7feo1_400.gif (2MB, 319x176px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0759c3Phb1sjk7feo1_400.gif
2MB, 319x176px
Dumped 5 years ago. Still not over it. In those 5 years, only got 2 people to even express interest in me, but neither were anyone I was even remotely interested in.
The ride never ends anon. It just never ends.
>>
>>24511087
Thats sad, but dont let it get through to you
>>
Ex broke up with me during an LDR. Two days later she calls me to say how much happier she's been and already has a date with some dude who's 10+ years older than her.

>"He's really nice, and he has his stuff together."

& I'm supposed to believe that you managed to plan this date within the two days that we were broken up?

Right.

Had my 3 days of mourning the relationship, no need to mourn any longer than that with how quickly she moved on. However I'm always pissed off about what she did and what I went through just to keep the relationship from sinking.

Not much of a dating life now. Have yet to receive interest from another female since the breakup.

Hope for positive outcomes in your future, OP.
It'll be easier over time.
>>
Girlfriend and I have been dating for almost four years. Fantastic relationship, although she hasn't been working for the past year and a half. We connect on so many levels and understand each other very well, but at some point the past few months our routine devolved into me getting home from work, us watching a show and eating, and then both playing our own games.

Due to this, last Friday, she sat me down to have the "Discussion" (primarily because one of her best internet friends suggested it) and told me that she wasn't sure whether she loved me anymore--that she also didn't like the little shit that I do wrong, and that she felt I was childish.

We reached a small understanding, but she was pretty cold the whole time. She only cried when I told her what steps she needed to take to start changing herself while I was away, and when I was on my way back to my parents (I fucking know, right?) I broke the fuck down.

I have a lot of good friends helping me. I've also initiated huge changes in my life. I'm eating a fuck ton better and less, and going to the gym every day. Right now it's just cardio, but next week I get to start weights with my trainer upon my doctors approval.

I really fucking hate this shit. She asked for time and space, but she hasn't contacted me and I have no idea how long to wait before reaching out again. I'm slowly recovering from the heart break, but I'm scared.

I'm scared I just won't be able to find someone like her again, and it hurts.

I think next week I'll reach out to her. Hopefully it goes for the best, but if she doesn't choose me...I'll just find a way to move forward.
>>
i met a girl here, fell completely in love, ended up going to see her in florida, and afterwards the relationship fell apart around halloween, i don't know why, but she broke my heart, i miss her so much

it was years ago but feels like yesterday, there hasn't been a day i haven't thought of you or why it still hurts R, i think you know that
>>
>>24511220
Ahh that's really rough anon. Good job trying to better yourself. I know you didn't ask for advice but I'm gonna give it to you anyway. I think it's best to just move on. Don't try to reach out to her. It kinda seems like you care about her more than she cares about you. Especially if her feelings towards you were so easily swayed by her friend. If she really cared she would've made to effort to get in contact with you.
>>
Oh, I shouldn't be in his thread.

I met him here a few years ago. We live on opposite sides of the US. I was feeling particularly lonely one summer so I posted my contact info in a skype thread just looking for friends. I started to develop feelings for him very quickly.

We grew closer and talking every day, and he became my best friend. Within a year, he came to visit. I was so in love and never felt so loved by anyone before. But I wanted to be in a serious relationship and try an LDR to SDR and he didn't want that. He basically treated me like a girlfriend but didn't want to call it a relationship or refer to me that way. Or rather, he didn't want to put up with everything that comes along with a serious relationship, I'm assuming. There were lots of things in the way too--the typical LDR stuff but also some other issues that I won't bother listing here.

The last time we saw each other was almost a year and a half ago, and the last time I had any sort of intimacy with a guy. After that trip we basically had a falling out because I thought it wasn't right to be attached to someone who didn't want to think about a future with me. Now I don't have a best friend. We barely talk anymore. He keeps insisting that he feels the same and thinks it's okay to throw in endearing/flirting language like it's nothing. And here I am counting the days in my head since I last saw him and pouring over every memory just to feel something like the masochistic fuck that I am.

I kind of wish he would just leave altogether. Not being there at all has got to be better than.... whatever this is. I don't know how to deal with it because he's someone that I legitimately thought I could spend my life with if everything else would've just gone right.
>>
>>24510784
>>24510806
I feel just as stalkerish. I am constantly checking to see if he views my snap stories (which he does). We were only together for a few months and we were never even really official, but him leaving left me totally heartbroken. He blamed it on 'stress' and 'not being able to handle it right now' and his ex. I sent him a fairly long message and told him I hoped we could still be friends but he never responded, even though he is online quite a bit. I just dont understand. I did everything right, we connected, it was perfect. How can a guy cut you off like it's nothing?
I have been contemplating messaging him in a couple months or something just to say hi but I'm not sure yet. Maybe.
>>
Time heals all wounds. You will meet someone that's good for you. Speaking from experience. Hang in there!
>>
I'm currently reeling over a severe crush. We met at this novel ecological activist campout and I still vividly remember the first time we made eye contact over the campfire and I realized she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. Normally, I'm way too shy and awkward to talk to such a stunning creature but it was really her that seemed to be initiating contact. She was kind, funny, smart and mind-blowingly gorgeous. I was smitten immediately. She left after a day and it was weeks before I saw her again. I didn't have the courage to ask her out then but a few days later I worked up the nerve while we were both at a party. She said yes and gave me her number. Very soon we had arranged a casual date for coffee but when the day came I couldn't get in contact with her. Desperate to get in touch I friended her on Facebook. She accepted immediately and sent me a message about how her phone was acting up and she was sorry about flaking. She wanted to rescchedule. She also told me she had a partner and was "feeling out" how comfortable they would be with her seeing another person. I tried to play it cool but in reality I'm devastated. I'm trying not to spaz out but my jealously has now triggered a backlash of angry guilt followed immediately by a profound hopelessness. I haven't talked to her in days. I want to more than anything but I don't know what to say. I've never been so attracted to another human. I don't know what to do. If anything, my reaction to this situation has only convinced me that I lack the emotional maturity to carry on any kind of relationship and should never inflict myself on another person. On the other hans I'm also hopelessly lonely and desperate for some human solace. And now I feel even more pathetic recounting this sad tale on a Taiwanese habberdashery weblog as though my issues have any merit whatsoever. I wish I was dead.
>>
Ex husband left me for my best friend because I got seriously ill and was too much work.
Didn't have the balls to tell me he didn't want me anymore, so he moved her into our house and they started treating me like shit. I started talking to a DV counsellor because my shrink told me what they were doing was emotional abuse. They found out about it by hacking my accounts and reading about it so they dragged me out of the house. His name was on the lease too so there was fuck all I could do.
He told everyone I left him for another man.
>>
>>24512252
THAT is grounds for killing. I was in a situation sort of like that when my ex moved in his brother for a month. They treated me terribly. I felt cornered. He was physically abusive and his brother was just plain mean.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.