[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to cheat on my girlfriend - AMA Also General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_me41i8Igza1ry39wxo1_500.jpg (136KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me41i8Igza1ry39wxo1_500.jpg
136KB, 500x333px
I'm about to cheat on my girlfriend - AMA

Also General cheat story thread.
>>
You must hate your girlfriend
>>
What prompted the decision to switch from right to left?
>>
>>24506213
Why would you even post about something like that? What's the use in having a partner if you're just going to go and cheat on them eventually? If they're not capable of fulfilling any needs or desires you have, then maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship with them in the first place.

Maybe you should tell them that you're not happy or that you're unfulfilled and you should go your separate ways instead of doing something that will hurt them and possibly effect them for the rest of their life.
>>
>>24506213

why are you cheating?
>>
From someone who cheated on his gf with around 10 different women......

Dont, OP. It eats away at you. Then you're left busting your ass off to get back what you had and wondering if it is even possible.

This probably won't dissuade you, you're probably thinking with your dick and are probably pissed at your girl right now for some reason. But hopefully there's an off chance that it will resonate.
>>
Why not just tell her? If you're dissatisfied enough to look for someone else, then what's the point of maintaining your current relationship? Even if you don't get caught, the core problem that drove you to cheat will still remain.
>>
>>24506253
>>24506364
>>24506375
As someone who is cheating on my gf, but only doing so through the internet, I feel as if I can "smooth over" a rough patch with my partner but using other people, and when things get better I can stop
It's pretty nice, actually
>>
>>24506375
>Why not just tell her? If you're dissatisfied enough to look for someone else, then what's the point of maintaining your current relationship?
Being as honest as I can, because all relationships are imperfect and even when one is flawed enough that youwl want to cheat, you still find value in staying with that person compared to a leap into the unknown. Cheating is wrong and I know that, but people like to have their cake and eat it so it's understandable why it happens. And if no one ever finds out, it can actually keep a relationship going.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.