[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /soc/. Should I get an abortion? Long story short, I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: help.jpg (29KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
29KB, 641x480px
Hi /soc/. Should I get an abortion?

Long story short, I'm stupid. This guy knew all the right words, was always there for me and managed to toy with my emotions like no other. I fell in love with him. He's a lot older, but very charming, intelligent, cultured, etc.

Now I don't know what to do. I'm Canadian, this guy is apparently Polish, although he speaks English (like a Canadian), yet.. French, Polish, German, Dutch, Russian, etc??? He knows a lot of languages. I know he has Canadian and Polish passports (by going through his wardrobe).

He's off to work in London. I told him I'm pregnant with his child and he doesn't believe me.

I'm a massive nervous wreck, I feel like I've made the biggest mistake of my life. I'm approximately 8-10 weeks along, but I don't know what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated. I believe he's well off, but he never told me anything about himself.

I did not sleep with anyone besides him a month prior.

Help :(
>>
>>24496633
That guy is below average in most countries in the world. Also stop reposting the same shit every day. Also Poland is a third world country. No good genes there
>>
>>24496633
hey this isnt a topic to discuss on here skype me:
cletusraid
>>
>>24496633
you posted this before. I say no, babies are amazing and not as hard as people act like they are. I have kids and love them. I had an abortion when I was younger and really regret it now.
>>
Chill out kids are great. Your acting like the sky is falling chicken little
>>
File: aliendance.webm (370KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
aliendance.webm
370KB, 202x360px
>>24496633
Do you want this?
Think about it
>>
>>24496647
I am sorry, he only sent me pictures like this. Now that I have a child, I am not trying to make looks or "genetics" a factor you nazi.

>>24496651
Sorry.

>>24496658
I didn't get any sincere responses. Just wondering for advice. RIght now I plan on keeping the baby.

>>24496674
Thank you. Us women are meant to be mothers. I also religious, plus I picture myself in the future and I want to be raise healthy children. I am young, the father is young, etc.

>>24496675
This is horrible and evil. My god.
>>
>>24496748
I'm sorry, I know it's a hard thing to have to consider. I'm glad you are leaving towards keeping it. it not something you want to have to live with. also kids really are pretty great especially babies. if you want someone to talk to at all (another girl who has been through pregnancy and all that) here's my email. ks531772 at Gmail
>>
>>24496748
>>24496675
Involuntary reaction of a small thing we see as pathetic and feel sad for.
Its not a human child, it has no developed brain.
What's worse is a child living a life without a father while its mother struggles to provide.
>>
>>24496647
What country are you from?

He is handsome by Polish standards, he helped his grandparents and was great roldemodel to his little brother; also, very tall, athlete, and very high IQ. All his family is Engineering/Math/PhD.

You sound like a very jealous person. Poland 3rd world country? Please. Besides he worked on Wall St and speaks multiple languages.
>>
>>24496790
>What country are you from?
>and was great roldemodel
>also, very tall, athlete, and very high IQ
>All his family is Engineering/Math/PhD
>Poland 3rd world country

Pretty obvious to tell what country you're from, and it isn't Canada.

Stop posting that picture of you while pretending to be a woman you knocked up. No one thinks you're attractive, and no one on here gives a shit if a random girl gets an abortion or not, so your post won't get the attention you want (which should be obvious, since you've been posting this daily).
>>
>>24496633
> I told him I'm pregnant with his child and he doesn't believe me.
So he's an asshole that doesn't trust you. Why would you want to raise a child from somebody like that? If he got multiple passports, evading childsupport will be pretty easy, so are you willing to raise the child of an asshole? Could you even do it? If you're not sure, abort away, anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.