[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I doubt this will work on 4chan but i dont know where else to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (143KB, 2279x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143KB, 2279x2000px
I doubt this will work on 4chan but i dont know where else to go.
I havent been feeling good the past week. I have bad anxiety and depression. I was wondering if a girl could come over and snuggle with me and watch some adult swim or a movie. Not trying to pull a fast one and get laid, I just want some comfort and someone to talk to. It would mean a lot to me. Im cute, 26 years old.

Ill fill your gas tank up if you want. And yes, i mean your vehicle's tank. o.O
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>24495876
Forgot to add that im in the 819 area
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 367x274px)
image.gif
3MB, 367x274px
>>24495882
810*

Ill check back in an hour
>>
dude backpage some poon
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 750x732px
>>24495988
Poon isnt really what im looking for.
Well.. I tried. Such simple human comfort shouldnt be this hard to find. I guess it isnt its just that I dont feel well enough to go out and find it like I used to. I have a great friend but shes been really busy with school and work lately. I guess ill just snuggle my pillow then.

This pillow is my pillow
This pillow is your pillow
From a long flight to hong kong!
To the virgin sea!
This pillow was made for you and me

Get a nice travelling case
So you dont get it all dirty
If you would like to barrow it!
You sure can but just say please!
This pillow was made for you and me
>>
I never go to /soc/ only browsed it once. Just browsed it. I cant believe i made this thread here of course im not going to get any replies.
/soc/ is pretty much narcissist central and full of teenagers.
>>
>>24496205
well no shit
>>
>>24496205
Not to mention not many anons from Michigan like you and I.
>>
>>24496205
you honestly just made an entire michigan thread about yourself, yet you have the audacity to criticize other users of this site?

good job pal
>>
>>24495876
You are a dildo.

Unrelated, bumping this from the 313.
>>
don gross is a pedophile
>>
>>24498118
I dont see how being called a teenager is an insult.
>>
>>24499062
you are acting exactly how you perceive the users of this board. it's hilarious. you're autistic.
>>
>>24499735
I gotta say.. I dont post nudes in 4chan threads. I dont post selfies for others to rate like its life itself. I dont get naked on cam in kik or whatever its called with someone else and masturbate in front of them. I think im doing pretty decent in not being a weird loser
>>
>>24499952
>I think im doing pretty decent in not being a weird loser.
>Trying to get a stranger, let alone a female, to come comfort you when you obviously have social problems.
Stop being a self absorbed tool, get out there and MAYBE you'll find someone willing to spend time around you. Or just start smoking pot and faking a social life, it's probably your best bet.
>>
>>24500580
I used to be social until drugs fucked my head up. Now im constantly dizzy, vision fucked and light headed all the time. Dont ever tell people drugs are the answer, you horrible pussy. I figured women sleep with guys they just met 2 minutes ago, have a boyfriend and 3 different guys on the side, blowjob championships for world cup international 1st place. I figured snuggling and watching a movie wouldnt be so bad then. Havinf thinking about that shit though im kind of turned off now anyway. My apreciation for my friend just keeps growing. After 4 years of feeling this way most women would have dropped me like a day old trend.
>>
>>24500724
yeaaaaaaah, I said smoke some pot, not whatever you damaged your brain with.
> I figured women sleep with guys they just met 2 minutes ago, have a boyfriend and 3 different guys on the side, blowjob championships for world cup international 1st place.
You got some issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 301x321px)
image.jpg
45KB, 301x321px
>>24500753
>women arent sluts?
>>
>>24500782
You disgust me. But I want you in my pants you bad boy!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>24500816
wow! See, told you they were sluts. Oh man. Well, someone for everyone. Thanks for the replies everyone. Were outta here.

Taxi please!

badeeda! badeeda! badeeda!
THATS ALL, FOLKS!
>>
>>24500753
You know how I can till your a female?
Because you didnt reply after your last post. You need some sort of magnum opus since you have nothing of real value to say and deep down you know it. You need to feel like youre number one, to run away from reality. Just like you run away from self observation replaced by you makeup and mirrors.
Youre the self absorbed tool. But worse. A self observed tool with nothing to offer except your own tastes in which you are in denial.
>>24500753
Youre the upset one that I called you out on being worthless slut garbage. Because thats all you have. All youll ever be is in the eyes of another.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.