[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/ Its my birthday. My mother is going at the hospital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: skeleton2pixlr.jpg (91KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton2pixlr.jpg
91KB, 540x960px
Hey /soc/
Its my birthday.
My mother is going at the hospital for a surgery today.
I don't really know what to do, I dont have much friends and I'm tired of shitty birthdays, I would like to live at least one good birthday. I'm really worried about my mother and I just would like to do something cool.

Any ideas ?
>>
cant really think of any thing to but at least be happy and happy birthday hope you have a good day
>>
>>24495546
Thanks kind anon ! :)
>>
>>24495540

>turn your Birthday into a day you go do good for other people
>no more shitty birthdays
>>
>>24495551
Thanks for the idea, but I don't really know how to help people :/
>>
Make plans to do something with people you love. Then tell them how much you love and care about them, and why they mean so much to you in your life. May not be 'cool' right now, but if life takes a turn for the worse as it's apt to do. You and your loved ones will find the value in having taken the time to express it. And that will be one of the best gifts anyone could give you.
>>
>>24495567
Tbh there's not much people I love ... My mother's at the hospital. I don't speak with my father that much, I'm not sure that it would be entertaining for my brother's to spend time with me and they would say no. My sister is way too buy with her childrens. So yeah ...
>>
>>24495597
Surround yourself with friends, eat food that is awful for you and get drunk off your ass. Works for me.
>>
Could do sharpie in pooper...............

What part of the world are you living? Maybe some kind anon will take you out for a good time?
>>
>>24495540
Happy birthday, hope you had a good day
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.