[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do parents lie to their kids about being attractive? my family,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (251KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 1280x960px
why do parents lie to their kids about being attractive? my family, my whole life growing up, told me i was very good looking. i'm a 5 at best. luckily, realizing this wasn't so hard because i've developed a good personality, but why can't parents from the start just explain "yeah, you're ugly/average, so learn to be funny/smart/dance/make a lot of money, etc."?
>>
>>24493981
>why do parents lie to their kids about being attractive?
So you can put pictures of your dick on the internet and they can laugh.
>>
File: PIXECT-20160830052206.jpg (191KB, 533x598px) Image search: [Google]
PIXECT-20160830052206.jpg
191KB, 533x598px
>>24493981
my experience has been kind of opposite im a girl and my parents told me i was unattractive, just a few years ago when i was 24 my mom told me my body was worse than hers and that it was sad because I was so young. but everyone on soc and dating sites and stuff tells me im attractive. i suffer from low self esteem and hate everything about myself appearance wise
>>
>>24493981
>>24494027
Both of you look good from what i have seen. I wish we could see more of OP I'm sure its not as bad as you think.
>>
>>24494027
Thank you for the conversation. It helped a lot.
>>
>>24493981
And if they did that some kid would sue them for abuse...
>>
>>24494027
you are slightly chubby, and you aren't showing your face
and we would need to see your mother to compare
what your mother said.
>>24493981
>>24494079
we need to see your full face and full figure
to make an accurate assessment
facial symmetry is a very important aspect of attractiveness
as is your BMI index, and whether you are lean, Fit, or athletic
>>
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>24494027
I want to kiss every inch of your body. I don't know why your mom told you that you're not attractive :((
>>
My parents never told me I looked good or was attractive. That said, I have never felt good about myself, and always hid behind my hair and now tattoos. I don't think its their fault though.
>>
>>24494812
Because her mother is jealous of her. Which is pretty fu
>>
>>24493981
>my parents gave me subjective opinions that don't align with a general social concensus once leaving the nest (that I've internalized) so they must have lied
>now I'm going to cry about it on a Mongolian reptile forum to let everyone know my ego has shrunk because they will care about my small/stupid problem

>>24494027
Guys and people in general are either thirsty or don't care enough to be honest so they'll say nice things. Anyways, your body is average. The fact you internalize your mom's opinions is a major turn off because muh mommy issues and who knows what else. I'd still give that shaved kitty a kiss though.

>>24494812
>whiteknight.jpg
KYS
>>
>>24494027
your mom probably is hotter
post her please thanks
>>
>>24494027
maybe you have an ugly face. body is fine. Id let you fart on my tongue.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.