[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We appreciate beards. >Be me >Have beard >Post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

ITT: We appreciate beards.
>Be me
>Have beard
>Post beard
>Wait for more beards
>>
>>24493605
nice beard OP!
:3
>>
>>24493612
Thanks lol
>>
File: 20150901_192338.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20150901_192338.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
It's cool, I'm basically God.
>>
>>24493693
Pretty rockin
>>
File: 1025160954a.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1025160954a.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Sup beardos. It's looking luxurious in here thus far.
>>
As someone who only recently started growing one 3 months ago, how long did it take you guys to get such majestic beards? I'm kinda getting disheartened by the lack of progress here.
>>
>>24493605
Gosh i can tell how fucking stupid you are just by the way you type. Not to mention the fact that you think beards are cool. But i guess you had to do something to make up for going bald so you decided to grow hair on your face since you cant do the same on the top of your head. Grow the fuck up and shava that crab infested shit of you stupid freak. You and the rest of your like-minded imbeciles who think that beards are cool.

And before anyone even tries to say some stupid shit like
>look at this guy he's probably just jealous of our beards because he cant grow one himself XDDDDD
No.
I could grow a full beard when i was 18 i just decided to keep my face smooth and clean because im not a fucking bum.
>>
File: picafadsfa.jpg (15KB, 194x280px) Image search: [Google]
picafadsfa.jpg
15KB, 194x280px
Posting old one.
I've trimmed it since:(
>>
>>24494149
Lol shaving at 18 gj buddy ur so manly

Maybe my hair migrated downwards just to be a little less like you.
>>
>>24494186
I started shaving when i was 14 but it has nothing to do with being manly it has to do with me not liking facial hair.
But thats why you sure are a big manly boy with your super duper beard.
Maybe try dealing with your midlife crysis in a productive way instead of making yourself look like a flee infested degenerate. I hope those pubes on your face catch fire and that you die in the process. Fucking bald idiots that cant compensate for their lack of qualities in any other way besides following the latest idiotic internet trend like "beard growing".
Kill yourself you fucking moron.
>>
>>24494539
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated bottom of my chin in the Beard Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US grooming industry. You are nothing to me but just another split end. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of basement dwellers and hipsters across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the nair, maggot. The nair that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your head hair. You’re fucking bald, kid. I can be any color, any length, and I can shave you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed grooming, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps Barbers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable toupe off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit hairballs all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking bald, kiddo.
>>
>>24494154
Doitdoitodoit
>>
>>24494712
Nice original meemee response
You just proven my point
You are beond salvation. I honestly hope that in 20 years you look back and realise what kind of a pathetic piece of shit you were.
>>
>>24494757
Oooh I can't wait! I've always known I was a pathetic piece of shit but I could never figure out what kind. Could you just tell me now so I'm not in suspense?
>>
File: fj.jpg (3MB, 2022x2448px) Image search: [Google]
fj.jpg
3MB, 2022x2448px
>>24493605
reckon that's how mine would become if i let it out?
>>
File: uuuuu.jpg (7KB, 154x140px) Image search: [Google]
uuuuu.jpg
7KB, 154x140px
>>24494724
ur making me blush
>>
>>24493605
Thats a solid beard dude.

>>24494084
You're one handsome motherfucker brodog.
>>
>>24494956
U have a perfect beard
>>
File: 1477432571973.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1477432571973.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
My beard after 1 week no shaving.
Imho it looks pretty shitty because i have no mustache...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.