[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a challenge, /soc/. Are there any sane, non-attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1476832258377.jpg (64KB, 636x714px) Image search: [Google]
1476832258377.jpg
64KB, 636x714px
This is a challenge, /soc/.

Are there any sane, non-attention whore, stable girls here?

It seems that every girl I talk to from this board is perpetually bored to tears but has nothing to say or contribute to any conversation.

Do normal girls even exist on the internet? Or are we stuck with girls who look pretty but have nothing to going for them aside from their looks? I'm genuinely curious, because I've pretty much given up hope at this point.

So my challenge to you is to prove that there's still good on this board: no vapid camwhores, no boring people who expect others to entertain and amuse them, no narcissists. Just normal fucking girls with interests not including "taking a million pictures of myself and posting them online".
>>
In my experience, if you think all of your conversational partners have been lacking, you yourself probably aren't that great. There isn't one single way to be good at conversation, because without chemistry between the people conversing, it really doesn't matter. I've had very deep and profound conversations with females from /soc/, writing them off wholesale like you pretty much have makes me wonder why you think you're so special
>>
You've got a match ;) ;)
>>
>In my experience, if you think all of your conversational partners have been lacking, you yourself probably aren't that great.

This.
>>
Try being an ADD retard who gets bored at everything, even the stuff that interests you. Everyone around you always feels like they're too boring or not good enough for you, or that you're a man-child who never grew up. I can't help it either. I wish I could just find a girl who understood me and didn't take things so personally but alas, that's never the case :c
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.