[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u6 DvRyyKGU - For Larissa,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: spawn-013.jpg (394KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
spawn-013.jpg
394KB, 1440x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u6DvRyyKGU

- For Larissa, this song made me think of you.

Hi. My name is Jack. I'm posting here because there is something I've been meaning to get off my chest and i couldn't think of a better place to do so than where my life was changed. I have a story if you're willing to listen.

I had no real friends in high school, so the internet was my outlet for socializing. my junior year, i got in the habit of coming onto Omegle and searching for girls to talk to to improve my ability to speak to them. I led a lot of girls on with promises of love and probably fucked some people up, but i always ended things quickly, without too much baggage.

one day something different happened. I met a girl who was obviously not like others. I had never been intimate with any woman, much less had i ever seen one express any sexual attraction to me, so when I met Larissa and she decides to flash me after talking for five minutes, I was excited. The attraction was purely sexual and there was no good intent behind it, but i waanted to pursue things with her.

we exchanged skype information. where we talked for a while, staying up all night making endless conversation. When she changed her profile status on skype to something along the lines of "I love Jack," i thought, "holy shit, she actually likes me. this girl who I'm attracted to and who I find funny and interesting actually likes me!"

cont...
>>
fuck this, i don't need to tell the world my problems. I don't know what i expected out of this. I've moved on by now and so has she. first loves are tough to deal with and I'm glad shes gone now. the only thing she really left me were emotional scars that i don't need to show to validate.
>>
Just get better at meeting people IRL
>>
>>24491895
>Cont
>He doesn't continue
Holy shit kys you made me waste my time faggot
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.