[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male/Female slut thread tell stories,post pics,or just answer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: manwhore.jpg (25KB, 450x375px) Image search: [Google]
manwhore.jpg
25KB, 450x375px
Male/Female slut thread
tell stories,post pics,or just answer any question you like.
>>
>>24490712
i put my peepee inside a girls vagina a few times.
>>
>>24490712
>gender?
>sexual orientation?
>current age?
>the age and reason you became a slut?
>your kinks/fetishes?
>are you: a sub,a dom,a switch,or vanilla?
>how often do you have sex?
>what do you like to give/receive?
>what is your favorite sex postition?
>what good things happen to you for being a slut?:money,drugs,rides,or etc.
>what bad things happen to you for being a slut?:lose of friends,broken heart,abuse,or etc.
>what sex stories do you remember?
>what was the most degrading,funniest,or taboo things you did or was ask to do?
>will you ever stop being a slut?
>any regrets
>will you post any:advice,more stories,pics, contact
>>
>gender?
F
>sexual orientation?
Straight
>current age?
19, had to for work
>your kinks/fetishes?
Just generally being submissive
Sub
If oral counts 6-7 times a week
>what do you like to give/receive?
Prefer giving
Missionary
>what good things happen to you for being a slut?:money,drugs,rides,or etc.
Money/rides
>what bad things happen to you for being a slut?:lose of friends,broken heart,abuse,or etc.
Abuse, treated like an object, just generally being used
>what sex stories do you remember?
Quite a few
First thing that comes to mind was being on the phone to my dad, the guy behind me kept going
>will you ever stop being a slut?
Yes hopefully
>any regrets
Telling certain people about it, going trough with some of the stuff I did
>will you post any:advice,more stories,pics, contact
I can post advice and stories sure
Kik is rawlinxon
>>
>>24490712
>gender?
M. 5'10" and swimmer for my university. Fairly long arms and /fit/

>sexual orientation?
Bisexual. Top only. Outside passionate sex, only romance with girls.

>current age?
20 in two weeks

16. GF cheated on me. Childhood sweetheart from 12 and each other's firsts at 15. Whored myself out on CL posing as 18. Tried to fill the void. It didn't help so I became a sugar baby to older men and women.

>your kinks/fetishes?
Ear fixation. I love to lick in and around the earhole. Everyone gets so bothered and flushed.
I'm also a fan of taking anal virginity from chubby guys. I remember feeling unwanted so I get off on trying the build up their sex confidence. It's genuine too, no worries.

Male virgin count around 20.
Female virgins is 6 (if they were honest. Only 3 bled including my 1st)

Sex partners in total around 150.

Dom. Will sub for an exceptionally beautiful MILF.

Dry periods around exams for about two weeks. Then I go full slut mode and schedule twice a day if its possible up until exams.

Anal with the guy on their back and his legs draped over my shoulders. I want to see another man struggle under my pressure.

With women, carried in my arms in the air or pinned against the wall. They freak out because they are never familar with it, and when they cling to me for support, I get so hard.

Older woman living with her sister. Old as in 50. My job was to just sit in a chair with a blindfold on all day unless they came to me for sex. I came six times that day. She had a TV on next to me so at least I didn't get too bored, but I wouldn't do it again.
>>
>>24491603
why wouldn't you do it again?
>>
>>24491749
It's only exciting for the first hour, and then you get bored sitting there. I admit, it's fun to get excited when someone passes by (and she did that to mess with me a bit), but I guarantee you will get bored.

Your groin gets all sticky and smelly. If your blindfold gets itchy, then tough luck. I'd need at least five or six people to be participating so it stays interesting.
>>
>>24491768
any more sub male stories
>>
>>24491260
tell a few stories
>>
One time i came on a girlfriends face and wiped the cum across her forehead and called her Simba?

Another time the condom broke and she said " I learned in sex ed that if you put cocacola in there it will kill the sperm".... well she went in there with Dr. Pepper, pretty much everyone in that town calls her Dr. Pepper or Simba, Don't really feel bad about it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.