[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed meet up threads I guess? Basically telling a story, a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 447_1000.jpg (351KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
447_1000.jpg
351KB, 960x1280px
Failed meet up threads I guess?

Basically telling a story, a few weeks ago, I received a message on an adult website I use from a guy claiming he knew me in person. said I came into his work place often. But he'd already seen me on sites like 4chan. xhamster, twitter, blahblah Anyway moving on we spoke for about 2 weeks until he revealed who he was to me (was a good looking guy!) Messaged him on facebook to confirm it was him and it was. Anyway we had this big thing planned up where he wanted me to go into his work place (restaurant) in a skirt. he'd follow me into the disabled toilets and give me a fuck behind all his employees back. lol Long behold belief the day before we do it he sends me a message claiming he's had a panic attack wont be able to get hard and very sorry for what he's done.
>>
File: 440_1000.jpg (240KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
440_1000.jpg
240KB, 1000x1333px
lol anyway, I thought that would be the end of it he asked me if we could put an end to all of this said he had a girlfriend and the usual shit and it'd gone too far. I told him it was done with. But now he sends me messages "Hey i'm just really nervous your going to come into my work place and get me fired" Or stuff like... Hey i'm really nervous you'll say i'm a sex pest and tell my family lol.
>>
File: 735_1000.jpg (207KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
735_1000.jpg
207KB, 750x1000px
At first it was funny, but I told him no i'm not even remotely interested. but he's still doing it I woke up today to.. I can't sleep blah blah blah i'm so scared your going to do this and that please dont I really regret this I was stupid!!.

Is it wrong that now I actually want to fuck him over because he wont fuck off? lol He went from being this really attractive confident guy to a broken man all by himself. I've just began ignoring him all the time but that seems to be making his "panic" worse.

I doubt he's doing it to try and get anything out of it as it's a terribly unattractive quality lol. Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else? I hear a lot of funny failed tinder stories.
>>
Omfg what a pussy, actual. I wish i could have that oppertunity
>>
>>24490368
I'll gladly fuck you in the disabled toilets, though my virginity may present a problem.

Also, you mentioned xhamster, it would be really rude of you not to share.
>>
>>24490378
Wow way to have too much self esteem and not enough at the same time guy. What idiot continues to contact a person to tell them not to contact them.
>>
>>24490432

Yeah, I mean he's sent me wanking videos with his face in it and stuff like that. But I already said I was cool with him so you wouldn't think he'd need to feel "insecure" he was going on at times like he was going to start threatening me lol. Most revealing thing I sent him was this.
>>
mhhhh, need to check if there are new vids of this bitch...thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>24490378
he secretly wants you to fuck up his life, that's why he keeps alluding to it. it'll make him cum buckets. just block and ignore
>>
>>24490528
perfect body
>>
>>24490368
ur tits so amazing
>>
People flake, just leave them alone.
Block him for his own good.
>>
OP, whats your xhamster... I used to fap o you but i lost all track of you...
>>
why would that guy pussy out on a good looking girl like you but going crazy thinks your gonna tell on him then telling you not to repeatedly jesus that comical
>>
i always saw you as a sexual predator of men here. X3 is that wrong of me tho i don't think so.
>>
I once went on a "date" at a mildly attractive girl's house when I was 18. Yes I've learned not to go on house dates by now, but I'm talking about naive, past me. I'm 25 now.

>Rock up to chick's house, ring the bell
>Her mother answers the door, looks maybe 45(ish)
>Immediately/guiltily get turned on by her. Long wavy ginger hair, slim, pretty face covered in freckles, wearing bright red lipstick & only a black dress & heels
>Chick said she had the place to herself for the weekend. Dumb young me didn't seem to see red flags, even the ones hitting me in the face
>Again, I was young & naive
>Mother hands me a glass of wine she had by the door & ushers me into a seat
>Thoroughly bamboozled by this so far, nothing's clicking in my brain
>She smiles, takes a huge sigh, and confesses that she uses a fake profile to get young guys to come over while her husband is at work
>Proceed to bone filthy hot married milf for close to an hour in her marital bed
>Told me to cum on her wedding ring
>Texted her hubby while she was licking her ring clean

Nothing will ever live up to that experience. It was my first real look into the minds of adults. Some motherfuckers are SCARY.

P.s. She basically guided me through the sex, I was still an anxious kid compared to her. It felt almost like she had a routine. Like she did this so regularly behind hubbies back that it's not even a thing to her except revenge in its most primal form.

Kinda similar to OP?
>>
>be 17, constantly horny and adventurous
>decide i wanna hook up with a black guy
>i dont know any (small middle america town)
>go on craigslist make ad and pick one
>chat for a while, trade pics, get comfortable with each other
>finally feel safe setting a time to meet at motel (hes married)
>wait in the parking lot forever, never shows, never answers his phone or texts
>was willing to let him do anything at all to me, super bummed
>he texts a week later, "my bad..." too late
>>
>>24491402
are you a guy or girl?
>>
>>24491408
gal
>>
>>24491445
damn, guy missed out. actual females are rare on CL. have yet to have an actual meet with one that got sexual. have met platonically-one time a chick came to hang out but brought a friend, another time I gave an older lady a motorcycle ride.
>>
>>24491453
well this was before tinder, etc. so when i thought "where can i find a black guy in (shitty nowheresville)..." CL was the best I could think of
>>
>>24491461
Have you tried anything like that since?
>>
>>24491470
i eventually hooked up with a black guy, and i've also met up with a few guys from tinder (one of which was my black guy)
>>
There's a fetish for this OP. Most likely he wants you to tease him about exposure. And possibly gets really excited thinking you're going to. Blackmail fetish, always something new.
>>
>>24491485
I'm in a small town too.... have you ever met one online that was local?
>>
I live in New Zealand, every meetup is a failed meetup -_-

I guess that's what happens when your entire country has at most 2 degrees of separation
>>
>>24490368
maybe he had second thoughts because your face is deformed
>>
OP is male
>>
>>24493572
I live in NZ too. Kiwis are incredibly bitchy and love gossip and back stabbing. Kiwis are disgusting mofos and I hope the land swallows the whole fucking country soon. Also women are horrible looking, child rape rates are off the chats, and alcoholism is as big as in fucking Russia.
At least in the fucking deep South.
>>
>>24493631
Wow, take it fucking easy.
>>
>>24490368
yes do it cos he sounds like a fucking creep
>>
>>24490368
>>24490373
>>24490378
wow, you look like you got hit in the face with a brick
>>
>>24491166
>that totally happened and wasn't made up
>>
File: CmNYtYAXEAEiM8R.jpg (8KB, 274x206px) Image search: [Google]
CmNYtYAXEAEiM8R.jpg
8KB, 274x206px
>>24494000
well little virgin you can kiss my ass. babygirl :)
>>
>>24491500

Yeah I thought this. He was mentioning money and stuff like he wanted me to say "you have to pay me so much blah blah" I wonder if this is what he was after all along lol
>>
>>24491166
This story was REALLY hot
>>
>>24491166
Similar story. I was 21, didn't have sex for like a year at this point
>Female friend told me to try tinder, does my profile
>Match with this cute blond chick, petite and small af
>Talk for like a week, she wants me to come over
>Fuckyeah gonna get me dick wet
>Go to her house she opens the door in a a robe and thong
>Fuuuck that body was tight
>Pulls me in
>Try to go for it from the get go
>Wants to get drunk first
>Good thing I brought whiskey
> drink, talk, talk dirty
>We fuck I want her to swallow
>No she wants me to cum on her face.
>Do it
>She takes a selfies
> Start laughing
>"Wyd?"
>"Sending this to my boyfriend. He always wants to cum on my face and I say no."
>Asks to take pic kissing my cock
>Immediately hard again.
>Why not.jpeg
>Boyfriend texting/calling her while we fuck again
>Had to hide in her parents room cause he came over 20 min later
>Greets him with my cum on her face
>Never again, I thought I was gonna get my ass beat. She just laughed at him and told him to fuck off.
>>
>>24490368
So to be clear:

You're unambiguously attractive, with a great body.
You were willing to fuck him.
You were perfectly happy to not fuck up his girlfriend situation.
You weren't charging money.
You had organized a time and place.

And then he bottled it?

What a fool he is.
>>
Last time I ever bothered with CL.. Never once ever got anything legit.
Really wanted to watch a couple.. Don't care much.
mm4m early 20's .. Bott is into trap'ing. Lots of hot pics.
Start to chat them. Seems legit. Sends pics/request.
Want someone to join in.. I say more into watching but who know. Text group both. Things seem legit.
Live like 40 mins away.. But had to go somewhere that way anyway.

Make plans. Drive out. Stop to get rubbers. Start getting more pics.. Say they Can't wait till I get there.etc.

Pull into neighborhood.. Fairly nice area. Make wrong turn. End up behind the place..
Looks kinda shitty, esp for the area.
Go around front.
Drive right by as fast as I can.
Front is all boarded up.. Looks like there was a small fire or something.

Basically think it's either hobos or a serial killer or both.
Get a bunch of texts.. Basically stuff like "you lost" "don't mind the construction" etc.
I'm like never fucking again. Had worst blue balls ever just getting worked up for it..
But this place was creepy as fuck. Like no way I was getting out alive
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.