[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is a: -Men's Rights Activist? MEN'S

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

File: 2Q==-8.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2Q==-8.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
Who here is a:
-Men's Rights Activist?

MEN'S LIBERATION thread.
>>
>Men's Rights Activist
Worse than feminism. I have never seen one of them actually be an activist, just whine on social media.
>>
>>24490143
Well, what do you call activism?

Does whining on social media not spread ideas?
>>
>>24490150
I am glad all the shitposting I do on 4chan makes a difference in the world.
>>
>>24490155
But does it not?

Does social media not have any influence over real world issues?
>>
The day the MRAs start tackling the problem of unrealistic cultural depictions of male genitalia (in a constructive way, not just bitching) is the day I give a flying fuck about men'a rights.
>>
>>24490159
No. All that become of it are /b/ screencapping it and making fun of people. Nothing will change without action, bitch all you want. Men will always be unfavoured in custody and divorce. Circumcision will still happen because religion. There is nothing else men have to complain about.

>>24490168
this
>>
>women complain
>ya you go guurl
>men complain
>omg stop crying pussy bitch
I can't wait until women and niggers are property once again.
>>
File: 1cp7mc.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1cp7mc.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>24490168
Please explain?
>

>>24490172
Circumcision rates have fallen from 80% to 50%. It's becoming more unfavorable.

What do you suggest we do?

I'm a real life protester of this stuff.
I go onto the streets and protest it.

Also, what do you mean by "this"?

>>24490173
>women complain
>ya you go guurl
>men complain
>omg stop crying pussy bitch
All of this is amazing ^

>I can't wait until women and niggers are property once again.
But you just ruined it ^
>>
>>24490186
This had nothing to do with MRAs, if anything it's due to the decline in religion.

I suggest that men take action. I am a circumcised male and chose not to circumcise my son. I didn't bitch about it, I just didn't cut his foreskin off.

As for custody and divorce, write up a pre-nup. Actions speak louder than words.
>>
>>24490194
I'm an artist, not a fucking lawmaker.
I'm sure I can become one some day, but for now, all I can do is spread information to as many as I can see.
>>
>>24490186
MRAs just rant on Reddit. I've never seen any actual advocacy for positive body image come from the MRA side. Do you guys hold talks and rallies and distribute pamphlets? Or do you just /redpill? Because one of those options is constructive, the other is just bitching.
>>
>>24490198
So why not spread information to the lawmakers? Why not hold a demonstration or protest? You're an artist, you have infinite free time because you don't have a real job. Circle jerking in an echo chamber is not going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>24490204
Actually, there are talks at universities, and relatively recently there was the first International Conference on Men's Issues in London.
https://icmi16.wordpress.com/
The MRA is in its infancy, friendo, and we have no government backing and an immense amount of gynocentric cultural blowback to wade through. Advocacy is the first step of activism—we have to activate people's interest in men's rights issues before any sort of longterm change can be achieved.
>>
>>24490225
Name 5 rights that men do not have in the first world.
>>
>>24490227
Name 5 that women don't have?
>>
>>24490231
What do women have to do with mens rights?
>>
>>24490231
We're not talking about the reasons feminism exists, we're talking about the reasons MRA groups exist

Unless, by asking that, you're saying that Men's Rights is a purely reactionary movement, in which case I'd agree with you
>>
Shut the fuck up and go back to /b/. I'm cut. I love it. I'm gay and I've had 2 uncut guys tell me they wish they were cut because they like the look and feel of it more. The only people who make these threads are insecure uncut fags who wish more people had ugly dicks like then so they wouldn't feel as rejected.
>>
>>24490227
1.) The right to bodily integrity. Female circumcision is rightfully outlawed, while male circumcision isn't.
2.) The right to have unconsenting sex performed on them considered rape. Up until late 2014, rape was defined by the federal government as being a crime that could only happen to women. Now it can happen to men, but only if the man is penetrated. A man who is forced to penetrate is not considered to be raped.
3.) Fair treatment in legal courts. Men receive prison sentences 63% longer than women who commit the same crimes. Additionally, the family and divorce courts are severely stacked against men, who are often unrightfully denied access to the their children and sometimes are ordered to pay more in alimony and child support than they reasonably can.
4.) Equal protection in domestic violence laws. Due to the feminist Duluth Model, if a man and a woman are involved in a domestic violence incident, the man is always arrested, even if he is the victim who called the police.
5.) Fair treatment in government spending. There are numerous government initiatives to help women with education and domestic violence, and almost none for men, even though men are severely struggling in higher education and make up a little less than half of overall DV victims.
>>
>>24490204
I have always been an extremely body positive MRA:

1. I do not like small dick jokes at all, and I don't tolerate them well. In ancient greece, statues used to have small penises because larger ones used to be considered "dirty", so I know it's just cultural.

2. There are a growing number of male body positive tumblr pages, such as
>guys-positivity
Which I follow myself, and host my own MRA page.
>mra4equality

3. The pro-consent movement for letting children decide to be circumcised is on their way. And I am very against this form of child abuse.

4. I have always been bothered by the portrayal of male nudity in films. Naked women are always considered sex objects, while Naked men are always considered gross.

I made a comic portraying vaginas as the media portrays penises.
http://imgur.com/a/VPjTi

Do you like your body anon?
We can talk about it if you want.
I'm a very body-positive MRA.

>>24490211
I can do both.
Thanks for the ideas.
But public opinion will help, so i'll continue to spread ideas.

>>24490225
>The MRA is in its infancy
Exactly.
Good posts.

>>24490227
Here is 5 rights Men do not have in the first world:
>>24490251

>>24490238
>Men's Rights is a purely reactionary movement
I entirely disagree.
The anti-conscription movement is very much proof MRAs attack the conservative way.
>>
>>24490248
Lol. Who cares about my dick?
This an issue of legal child abuse, and a lack of consent.

Please educate yourself:
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
>>
>>24490267
Look, you make valid points. I won't argue that. I'm a male sexual abuse survivor, and the feminist groups on campus have probided more resources for my recovery than any MRA group. But that also leaves me with a biased view on the feminist/MRA split. I still don't agree, but some of the arguments made are valid.

i don't like my body. I hate my fucking body. But that's changing, slowly.
>>
>>24490295
Provided*
>>
>>24490251
1. Correct
2. Wrong. Read your local rape laws, not the definition.
3. "Than women" disregarded. It's reactionary. Divorce and custody is fixed with a prenup.
4. Correct.
5. Essentially the same point as 4.
>>
>>24490267
1, 2, your feelings don't matter.
3, a child cannot decide, ever.
4, see 1 and 2.
>>
>>24490284
I'm extremely thankful my parents did it to me as a kid as I don't remember the pain and It healed properly. I don't feel abused I feel thankful because I've never felt insecure about my dick and no one has ever told me it's ugly.
>>
>>24490304
2.) You don't think the federal government's definition of rape is a problem? You're correct that local laws usually make up for this, but it's still an issue that feminist academia has this much control over how our government thinks.
3.) How in the world is that reactionary? I'm not trying to reverse a change that's been made, I'm trying to address a demonstrable inequality in the way the courts treats men. Also, sure a prenup can defend you against these problems, but there is an issue in that these inequalities exist in the first place. The law should protect against them.
5.) I'm not really sure how this is the same point as 4. Could you explain your thinking there?
Also, here's a bonus. 6.) The right to vote without needing to register for selective service.
>>
>>24490231
http://thoughtcatalog.com/janet-bloomfield/2014/08/5-legal-rights-women-have-that-men-dont/

There are more, but the numberring was perfect so I went with it.
>>
>>24490325
I'm sure a lot of women share those same experiences over having had their ckitoris removed. Doesn't mean it's not still hottific. But beyond that, it's taking the right of choice away from the person. I think that's the issue.
>>
>>24490330
I'm not American. My countries rape laws clearly state "he or she". I read up on American law and it states "person". I don't care what feminists think, and this just further validates that MRA is a reactionary movement which makes it even less credible. "feminist academia" has 0 control over your government.

A prenup is a legal document that protects against this.

The points are both about domestic violence and encompass the same argument.

6. Nothing to do with me, it's not in my country. Explain how moaning changes any of your "inequalities"?

Other than circumcision, it's all such first world fucking problems that I find it difficult to care.
>>
File: Photo on 10-7-16 at 9.23 PM.jpg (136KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-7-16 at 9.23 PM.jpg
136KB, 1080x720px
>>24490295
To be very honest.
Feminism is literally 4x larger than the Men's Rights Movement.
Men's Rights Movement is very infant movements.
Sadly, most MRA pages right now are just anti-feminist, and to me, that makes no sense.

I think Feminism and MRAs need to purge themselves from the misandrist/misogynist within their groups. Both our groups are heavily infected by members who find their biological sex superior.

Sorry about your sexual abuse. Maybe you can show me those resources so that I can help other male sexual abuse survivors?

>>24490304
>>24490314
1. If a child cannot decide ever, then what do you think about female circumcision?

2. By your definition, how is feminism not a reactionist movement?

>>24490325
Myth: Even if circumcision is painful, the baby won’t remember it.

Fact: The pain of circumcision causes a rewiring of the baby’s brain so that he is more sensitive to pain later. Circumcision also can cause post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, anger, low self-esteem and problems with intimacy

sources:
(Taddio 1997, Anand 2000).
(Boyle 2002, Hammond 1999, Goldman 1999).
>>
>>24490314
I would hope that by "let thr child decide" he means "just don't do it to the child, and let them decide when they grow up."
>>
>>24490356
>just don't do it to the child, and let them decide when they grow up.
I, op, personally mean this ^
>>
>>24490351
1. I think the same about female circumcision as I do about male circumcision. Unless there's a medical reason to do so, it shouldn't be done. In an earlier post I stated that I am a circumcised male who chose not to circumcise his son.
A child cannot make a decision to remove part of their body.

2. In my first post, I stated clearly my stance on feminism. It's retarded. So is MRA.
>>
>>24490371
What do you find retarded about both MRAs/Feminists?
>>
>>24490168
>i don't care about mens rights
>i want equality
>one of these things is not like the other
>>
File: juq7kVB.png (514KB, 1153x794px) Image search: [Google]
juq7kVB.png
514KB, 1153x794px
>>24490346
"Reactionary" is a fantastic thought-terminating cliche, friendo, but it doesn't actually address my points. I only care what feminists think because they DO influence our government. Mary P. Koss, for instance, was extremely influential in our federal government's conception of rape. I don't oppose feminism inherently, only in areas where they have demonstrably harmed human rights, SUCH AS THIS.

I know what a prenup is.

They do not encompass the same argument. One is about how the law handles the actual situation, the other also addresses education and the way the government helps people deal with the longterm negative consequences of the former's situation. You are oversimplifying my argument to score meaningless points.

Good for you. I am an American, so it does affect me, and it's still a right men don't have in the first world.

"Moaning" helps to form a movement that will eventually be able to tackle these issues on a wide scale the same way feminism has been able to. I didn't even KNOW about any of this stuff before I heard someone else "moaning".

I'm not sure how unfair prison sentences, conscription and rapidly falling rates of education are really "first world problems". A "first world problem" is more like "my iPad broke", m8.
>>
>>24490346
The prenup shouldn't need to exist to protect one party in a marriage from being fucked if the marriage is dissolved.

Saying that is like saying that the law isn't contextually objectively racist because the courts operate on objective interpretation of the law.
>>
>>24490376
Both are unnecessary in first world countries.
You have the right to vote, this is why it's a first world problem.
You're using the same language as feminism. It's shameful.

>>24490380
Take precautions to protect yourself the same as women should to protect themselves from rape.

>>24490381
Good thing it does. Don't be an idiot. Protect yourself.
>>
>>24490380
>I don't oppose feminism inherently, only in areas where they have demonstrably harmed human rights
Good post.

> I am an American, so it does affect me, and it's still a right men don't have in the first world.
This ^

>I'm not sure how unfair prison sentences, conscription and rapidly falling rates of education are really "first world problems"
I think the person you are arguing with, realizes they are wrong.

>>24490381
>Saying that is like saying that the law isn't contextually objectively racist because the courts operate on objective interpretation of the law.
Nicely said.
>>
>>24490395
I mixed up the replies but you can figure it out.

My final words are this. You will gain no respect from me or anyone else if all you're going to do is bitch and moan. Take action against the shit you do not like as I did.
>>
>>24490395
You asked me to list rights men lacked, and when I presented the demonstrable fact that courts treat men unfairly, your response was entirely "protect yourself". I agree, men should protect themselves. BUT, do you acknowledge that "equal treatment under the law" is a right that men lack in the first world?
>>
>>24490395
I know exactly how weak this is going to sound... But.

Are you suggesting that someone enterring a marriage without a prenup, andgetting fucked when it dissolves, was asking for it? Because victim blaming is exactly where that logic leads. I'm all for protecting yourself, but prenups have a stigma attached to them and can make a partner feel untrusted, weakening the foundations of a marriage from the start.
>>
>>24490408
If a guy fucks a woman without a condom and gets hepatitis it's his own fault. It's not the same thing as rape you fuck wit.

>>24490404
I have equal treatment under the law, clearly you need to fix America. Are you gonna sit there on your computer telling the world how unfair you have it or are you going to do something about it?
>>
>>24490420
>>24490402
I appreciate that you want more action out of the MRM, I do too. But you have to understand, that in order to affect real cultural, social, and legal change, we need numbers and resources. Talking about these issues is the only way to bring them to more people's attention so that we can eventually do that. This is a long-term project, it's not something you can just *do*. Even in Europe, for instance, when a British MP moved to address men's issues (specifically suicide rates), he was literally laughed at by a fellow MP. If I thought I could go up to my government and demand they stop treating men unequally with any degree of success, do you really think I wouldn't do it?
>>
>>24490420
It's the same concept. If the woman knew she could infect the guy, it's her responsibility to let him know his risk, rather than destroying part of his life. I.e., it's her responsibility to not hurt someone else, just like in the case of rape it's the would-be rapist's responsibility to not hurt someone else.

I can tell you come from a society where everything is the man's responsibility, so feeling these things is not entirely your own fault. But examine your beliefs critically. Where the law (and societal opinion) doesn't put responsibility for potential harm on the would-be harm-doer, law (and opinion) need to change.

Fuckwit.
>>
>>24490433
You can go to your government and make demands. That's what a government is for. Make a petition. Hold a demonstration. Do something. Or, just sit there content on your keyboard believing you are actually making a difference by spreading the word.

>>24490438
There's other risks to consider than just STIs, like an unwanted pregnancy. Regardless of whether or not she knew she had an STI, it's 100% the responsibility of the guy to protect himself in that situation, as much as it is 100% the womans responsibility to protect herself from the exact same shit.

It has nothing to do with men and women, it has everything to do with protecting yourself as an individual, regardless of your gender.

You make your own choices. Don't rely on any third party, including the law, to protect you.

Man the fuck up. Fuckwit.
>>
File: Moustache Bison.jpg (110KB, 636x928px) Image search: [Google]
Moustache Bison.jpg
110KB, 636x928px
>>24490141
Apparently you didn't listen to me the first time.

http://chirb.it/Ph28az
>>
File: 1444296500081.png (1MB, 607x597px) Image search: [Google]
1444296500081.png
1MB, 607x597px
>>24490460
>>
>>24490455
Let me demonstrate the flaw in that logic, using your own examples, more clearly.

In the case that a woman has some STI, and a man doesn't want it, it's his fault if he is physically subject to the infection because he put himself in the situation by not protecting himself.

- by the exact same logic:

In the case that a man has sexual desires, and a woman doesn't want it, it's her fault if she is physically subject to those desires because she put herself in the situation by not protecting herself.

In the latter case this is not true, because there is crazy legal and social backlash, on the conceptual basis of putting the responsibility on the one who does the harm. In the former it is true. Thus the fight against injustice.

I am manning up. You man up; fight for justice.
>>
File: Photo on 10-6-16 at 4.32 PM #3.jpg (144KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-6-16 at 4.32 PM #3.jpg
144KB, 1080x720px
>>24490460
>http://chirb.it/Ph28az
This is good publicity.
>>
>>24490251
you hit the nail on the head anon. currently going through a break up with a chick I dated for a year and a half. we have a young infant daughter that I haven't seen 43 days as of today. I don't even know what to do to see my daughter. we spoke on the phone for close to 2 hours the other night and every time I asked about seeing my child she basically said she had to go or avoided the question. I had been able to see her on a few occasions since they first left, and there's been nothing that happened to change me being able to have her here for a visit with me, her father, the one that said "hey, let's NOT take that morning after pill".. so it's cause of me she's even alive today. I pray that no one in this thread ever experiences this pain I'm going through right now. literally on the verge of ending it.
>>
I wish we didn't need MRA-s, but we need them. I try to do my part, but I'm not from the US or Canada. I redpill women and men around me, but the machismo is very strong here, and women are actually much more interested in the ideas I present them.

MRM is an attempt to bring balance to the sexes. Women have too much power today.
>>
File: 1477245739626.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477245739626.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>24490141
Holy fuck this is God damn hilarious I love when this cunt makes threads worth a good fucking giggle. Dude get over yourself. Literally nobody else cares hahahahaha, get triggered and keep posting stupid shit.
>>
>>24490194
>if anything it's due to the decline in religion.
Are you from the US? The only major religions that promote circ are Judaism and Islam. The US is majority Christian, and circ rates are going down here because of knowledge being spread that most of the health reasons given for doing it are bullshit.
>>
>>24490609
I wish I didn't have to do this shit either
>>
>>24490141
ITT: Frustrated virgins.
>>
>>24491262
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
Not an MRA, but I still think circumcision is fucked up. I would never pierce my daughter's ears right out of the womb, and I would never mutilate my son.
>>
File: dick.jpg (69KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
69KB, 534x712px
>>24490475
look like a FtM transsexual

DO NOT WANT
>>
>>24491477
Thanks!

Also:
In a 1997 circumcision study by Doctor Lander,
Some of the babies in were in such pain that they began choking. Some babies that didn’t scream were in such shock, that their body didn't know how to respond to the pain stimulus.

It's not even comparable to piercing ears.
It’s the equivalent of placing your finger in a door hinge and slamming the door shut. After the clamp has crushed the skin for 10 minutes the foreskin can be sliced off.

>>24491262
OP here, Lost mine at 17.
>>
File: Photo on 8-22-16 at 12.33 AM #3.jpg (79KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-22-16 at 12.33 AM #3.jpg
79KB, 810x540px
>>24491537
Why do you have a problem with our FtM friends?

>>24491262
>>24491431
I bet the majority of Men's Rights Activist aren't virgins and do not wear fedoras.

Also, stop shaming Men who are.
>>
>>24491597
Hahaha Chris keep posting please hahaha hahaha haha "mrs.chris" hahaha hahaha
>>
>>24491959
Transphobe much?
>>
File: 1477359345527-699196133.jpg (385KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1477359345527-699196133.jpg
385KB, 3264x1836px
>>24492186
Yep, and every other normal person is. Trans doesn't exist. Just an inside out penis and a hormonal imbalance lad. Get over yourself. The world would be extremely better without you hahaha haha cry dude man up boy post more reply to me hahaha.
>>
>>24492225
Actually, m8, brain scans reveal that there might be something inherently different about people with gender dysphoria. I'm not saying transitioning is necessarily the best option, there's a lot of evidence that suggests it might not be (high rates of regret/suicide), but it's a lot more than just a "hormonal imbalance" and you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss their plight.
>>
File: received_10153134587740964.jpg (38KB, 1158x704px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153134587740964.jpg
38KB, 1158x704px
The two beliefs oppressing Men:

1. Men need to follow their gender roles, or they are not men.

2. Society is male dominated instead of an equal/opposite mix of male and female responsibilities.

>>24492225
Yeah you're a joke.

>>24492244
Good post. Screenshotting.
>>
>>24492263
Hahahahah mad sissyboy. Grow some hair on your balls bud.
>>
Fun fact: War is not a Man's job.

>>24492515
I've had some since I hit puberty at 11, bud.
>>
>>24492541
Fun fact: Literally how it is and has been for centuries. Males are meant for it, we are bigger. The less fortunate are just runts, let them be houseboys and water boys forever. God knows I wouldn't want a women backing me up or a runty little sniveling shit. Keep the women and kids safe at home, let the runts do whatever. You're dilusional mr.chris. lmao.
>>
>>24492574
Enjoy fighting along side women :D

Because fuck you, the draft shouldn't only be for men.
>>
>>24490141
I'm a 6'1 Maori bouncer who fucks white girls at a whim and I'm pretty happy. Have you tried being alpha?
>>
>>24492599
>WANTING WEAKER ARMY
I can see you are educated. Women are a distraction for men on the battlefield. They can, at most. Be used for medics.
Otherwise useless compared to average male. Face it, your micropenis will never satisfy any women.
>>
File: portman_teau.jpg (38KB, 526x522px) Image search: [Google]
portman_teau.jpg
38KB, 526x522px
>>24492574
>Males are meant for it, we are bigger.
Except we are not psychologically bigger. The tough-guy facade falls away when you look at suicide rates in combat veterans.

Nobody is made for war.
>>
File: Photo on 9-24-16 at 6.45 AM.jpg (164KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 9-24-16 at 6.45 AM.jpg
164KB, 1080x720px
>>24492610
>I'm a 6'1 Maori bouncer who fucks white girls at a whim and I'm pretty happy. Have you tried being alpha?
Bait.

Questions for you:
1. How can Alpha even exist, if people are most attracted to who they are similar to?
2. Who cares about getting laid with random strangers? I've lost my virginity, i've had sex with many amazing women, I don't need to spend effort chasing strangers.
3. If you can fuck white girls at a whim, then what the hell are you doing on this website?

>>24492660
>The tough-guy facade falls away when you look at suicide rates in combat veterans.
What a great point.

Also, don't I see you on the other board?
>>
Bump bump bump
>>
File: 1385979636314.jpg (25KB, 608x405px) Image search: [Google]
1385979636314.jpg
25KB, 608x405px
>>24494228
Isn't it clear that bumping the thread is just gonna invite more people to shit on you?

...It's not is it.
>>
File: Photo on 8-3-16 at 9.55 AM.jpg (134KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-3-16 at 9.55 AM.jpg
134KB, 1080x720px
>>24494273
Let the shit fall like rain, I can take it.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.