[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /soc/. Should I get an abortion? Long story short, I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: him.jpg (29KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
him.jpg
29KB, 641x480px
Hi /soc/. Should I get an abortion?

Long story short, I'm stupid. This guy knew all the right words, was always there for me and managed to toy with my emotions like no other. I fell in love with him. He's a lot older, but very charming, intelligent, cultured, etc.

Now I don't know what to do. I'm Canadian, this guy is apparently Polish, although he speaks English (like a Canadian), yet.. French, Polish, German, Dutch, Russian, etc??? He knows a lot of languages. I know he has Canadian and Polish passports (by going through his wardrobe).

He's off to work in London. I told him I'm pregnant with his child and he doesn't believe me.

I'm a massive nervous wreck, I feel like I've made the biggest mistake of my life. I'm approximately 8-10 weeks along, but I don't know what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated. I believe he's well off, but he never told me anything about himself.

I did not sleep with anyone besides him a month prior.

Help :(
>>
Yes. There is little chance that this works out as it should do. Unless you want to raise a child alone, get an abortion
>>
>>24489910

:( I'm considering it.. I just simply can't abort.
>>
>>24489900
Get it quick. Not even kidding go today to a clinic. 10 weeks is pretty far and by about 12 weeks, i believe, they can no longer use the pill method and you will need surgery.
t. Someone who had a 6 week abortion
>>
>>24489920
Sorry to hear that. Are you in Canada? I'm in Canada (Ontario)
>>
bye all
>>
>>24489941
Why would you do this? Telling lies on the internet isn't very nice, anon.
>>
>>24489900
Why would you NOT get an abortion?
>>
>>24489946

He's got good genetics and he's extremely intelligent.

I know it's not a reason, but still.
>>
>>24489900
No.
Abortion is murder.
>>
File: bait_thread.png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bait_thread.png
6KB, 200x200px
>>
>>24489955
That won't be particularly useful if you fail to raise the kid in a suitable environment because you were prepared for it
>>
>>24489955
If he's intelligent then he'll know to move back to Poland and torch his Canadian passport and you'll never find him again.

You ready for that? You ready to raise a baby by yourself while wasting time and money trying to futilely get a court order issues for child support to someone you won't find if he doesn't want to be found?

Women are stupid.
>>
>>24489975

He was top of his class.
>>
>>24489992
That means exactly jack shit when it comes to raising a baby
>>
>>24489975
>If he's intelligent then he'll know to move back to Poland and torch his Canadian passport and you'll never find him again.

You're quite insane if you think somebody would throw away canadian citizenship in order to avoid raising a child.

Quite insane to have to spend your life in Poland.
>>
>>24489900
In other words you wanted to have his baby and because you are self deluded as a mean to lie to others you think this is a problem. This is what you wanted, no? Otherwise you'd have used protection or just get the abortion. Stop being a stupid attention whore you fucking idiot. No one cares about you or your stupid baby.
>>
PUSSY OR GTFO!
>>
>>24489900
I would not get one. I did before my ex bf forced me to get one. while I'm glad I don't have his kid I still regret it a lot.
>>
>>24489900
please listen to me and get an abortion. im a guy and i hate kids and babies, and by association women with kids and babies.

now im a nobody why should my opinion matter to you? the truth is there is a percentage of the male population that believes this. you lose asscess to the whole portion if you have a kid.

get the aborition we dont need more kids with defunked families.
>>
>>24489900
He's got child support now. It's your decision and I can't even place myself into your situation. His dick was inside, it's his child now. Never been in that situation and I doubt I will.
>>
>>24490258
don't listen to this guy your baby will bring you more joy and love then any man ever could. there is no comparison. if you do get the abortion then later one day have a child you will understand and it will eat you up inside
>>
>>24490320
i have to disagree with you. i will make sure any partner i have lives like a goddess.

i just dont want kids.
>>
Depends on how you view your prospects for the future. There's a massive amount of men you lose access to when you have a child.
>>
>>24489999
Poland is EU, he could live just about anywhere in Europe on that passport
>>
If you're not prepared to raise a child on your own, don't have one. Kids are expensive, and you need to put in a lot of effort to raise them right.

Abortion is legal in Canada. It is not murder.
>>
Get an abortion. You're retarded and won't be a good mother, you're going to fuck up a potential kid's life.
>>
>>24490472
Actually, this. I shouldn't have appealed to your sense of decency about ruining a kid's life, that never works. Appealing to your selfishness might. Many men won't want you if you have a kid.
>>
>>24490439
your wrong. I have a great partner, he is the love of my life. he makes me happy every day but the best thing he's ever done is give me my child. the love I have for my baby eclipses anything else. I made him he is of me there is no bond like that. I used to think like you till I held my son and now I know how wrong I was.
>>
>>24490487
If he had the money he could.

And if he had the money he wouldn't go to Canada.

He clearly doesn't.
>>
Lmao thats what you get for being a stupid whore.

Always want the easy way out. Fucking deal with it im sure youre a "strong and independent" woman.
>>
>>24490526
yes thats a lovely sentiment, however im not losing my freedom. its not worth it ever. unless youre actually ok with being a slave for the next 25 years.

welcome to my world, where its party time, all the time.
>>
> I'm a massive nervous wreck, I feel like I've made the biggest mistake of my life. I'm approximately 8-10 weeks along, but I don't know what to do.

You've made a mistake, but it's not an irredeemable one. Have the abortion.
>>
Kids need fathers. Find the father. Make him aware he will be a father.
>>
did you tell him about it? if you're unsure, who better to help with the decision? if he decides to help you raise it then great but if he leaves you then yea maybe abort. but asking 4chan is fucking stupid lol
>>
>>24489900
>>24489900
he can't not believe you for very long lol it's going to become apparent that youre pregnant
>>
File: marriage 01.jpg (287KB, 1223x1570px) Image search: [Google]
marriage 01.jpg
287KB, 1223x1570px
>>24489900
Honestly I'd never date a girl if I knew she'd ever had an abortion
but also I'd never date a single mother either
any woman who'd have sex with someone she's not married to
frankly isn't a responsible woman. an irresponsible woman
is never someone I'd want as a wife, or as the mother of my children

Single Mothers and Non-virgin Women
are only Marketable to me If I was looking for a second marriage
after having lost my first wife as a Divorcee or as a Widower.
or if Polygamy was Legalized, and my church asked me to take a second wife
>>
>>24489900
>ugly pole tries to selfpost
You need to lift some weights son
>>
>>24489900
The situation really sucks, but having the kid is only going to make it much worse. Kids are a life changer and they don't ever go away once you have them. So if you're not ready, and this guy is basically going to be a deadbeat dad, then save yourself and your potentially fucked up kid a lot of trouble and get the abortion.
>>
>>24489900
Take responsibility for what happened, don't abort. If you set your mind to it you can raise your child into a wonderful human being. It's going to be hard, but if it wasn't it wouldn't be rewarding.
>>
Put him/her up for adoption.
>>
>>24489900
kill it.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.