[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, here's another "Spam info and contact info

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

Okay guys, here's another "Spam info and contact info and hope I get relevant messages" thread! For all the ones having difficulty.

Kik: kurdtmorrison
Sex: Male

Mostly just looking for girls to talk to, whatever the hell happens happens. Friends, nudes, gf, roleplay, whatever. Preferably a rp partner or friend that could turn into more.

About: Musician/singer/rapper and artist with an interest in classic rock, indie, blues, electronic, metal, r&b, rap, and vaporwave. Steven Universe and Filthy Franktrash. Kinky af, collects vinyl, old soul, likes vintage stuff. Watches some anime.

Fetishes include: Dirty talk, feet, chubby girls, bondage, impregnation, lactation, femdom, fantasies like rape play, cuckolding (fantasy only), And lots of others. And I mean lots. Will list them on kik!

Positive qualities: Very sweet, gentle, kind, caring, sensitive, good at singing, romantic, sensual, soft-spoken, funny, talented. Has a nice jaw line, etc

Negative qualities: Can have a temper, can get needy/clingy, can be a bit possessive, and can be very negative at times. Has anxiety and depression, along with paranoia and slight trust issues. Has a few morbid interests.

Side note: I adore women with flaws such as stretch marks, crooked teeth, cellulite, etc...
>>
Bump
>>
>A/S/L
24/M/Bi/USA (479 area code)
>What're you looking for
We're mostly all on here looking for something a bit flirty and romantic so I won't lie about that, but I'm cool with just chilling and talking with people who share similar interests to me, girl or guy. My interests are Reading, cooking, your adorable pets, music (Mostly rock, rap, and bluegrass, but I dabble in everything), hiking, politics, economics, astrophysics, your day, controversial and weird topics, random facts. I can talk about almost anything as long as you can keep a conversation going. Try to send me an interesting fact or something in your first message that might shock me. I'm also new to the area so bonus points if you live around me and can show me around, but no pressure.
>What aren't you looking for
Someone who wants endless compliments or someone who doesn't understand that I'm not a NEET. I generally respond to messages quickly, but I do have a full time job so sometimes it's an hour or two until I can get back to you.
>Kik/contact info
Kik: thenegativedoctor
>>
27 m UK Dom.

I'm looking for a submissive fem who knows her place. Are you a worthless slut? Come and play with master.

Kik is Mrbumfun
>>
Kik: xChrisM25x
Loc.: German

Usually looking to get requests and fulfill challenges. But also into casual talk if you like.

Mostly Bi, finding girls is hard, any guy is welcome.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161024-013608~2.png (195KB, 1080x1311px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161024-013608~2.png
195KB, 1080x1311px
>Asl
18 nearly 19 :^)/Female/Poland

Looking for someone to talk about photography and maybe share some work. Maybe talk about movies, music, and vidya.
Just start off and say something interesting but please try to keep it clean.

>Kkk
Maikoi.way
>>
34/m/Northern Ireland

you know what? That's all you're getting. Message me and see if we hit it off.

Protip: if you're a guy then we definitely won't.

kik/sc: AnonOfIreland
>>
22/m/uk
TefalDew
>>
Jajunet

28m/nyc

Smarter than you. Anything goes.
>>
Male
Kik: happyheadfonez
Straight
>>
21/trans woman/US
NEET and musician
Been transitioning for over 10 months
Kind of androgynous, chubby/curvy, pale
Looking for other trans people
Clean chats are good but I don't mind lewd

AlexErin9
>>
26/M/Israel
Looking for females for any kind of chat on any subject, doesn't matter whether clean or dirty.
I'm a man of many interests so feel free to ask me anything and challenge me with any subject or question you have in mind.
Kik: Last_interceptor
>>
18/M/US
785 Kansas area
Kik:nuzlocke2332

I've been under what is basically house arrest and I'm just looking for anyone to have a semi interesting conversation with, maybe make some new friends along the way.

Something to be said is its just after 3am so I'm probably going to pass out soon, any messages will be answered at a more appropriate timing
>>
Kik: armenier93
area: goleta/santa barbara/LA

Mostly looking for women to talk to , smoke and chill with, hookup, fwb/nsa, casual, etc.
About: I like to workout 3-4 times a week to stay in shape, 420 friendly, video games, enjoy going to see movies, basketball, cars, etc.

Fetishes include: Dirty talk, feet, bondage, impregnation, lactation, femdom(mild-med), fantasies like rape play, 69,face sitting, And lots of others. feel free to msg me on kik!

Positive qualities: Very sweet, gentle, kind, caring, sensitive, romantic, chill, understanding, open minded.

Negative qualities: Can be stubborn and not outgoing at times.
>>
Kik : kelrok12
Sex : male
Loc : uk
>>
kik: txstrength5

sex: male, straight

area: Texas

Looking for people to talk to while I am at work, my myself. Will talk to anybody, prefer girls for the inappropriate stuffs. let me know!
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 240x240px
18/female
@pepeslut
please nothing sexual or one word replies or black people
looking for a friendo
i have a really cute kitten so ask if you'd like to see him
>>
24/m
Pics exchange of gf/wife
Kik Indiwi
>>
>>24494630
no blank profiles!!
>>
islandguy1995

male/20

I like music and shit, chat w/ me
>>
Kik & Telegram: Adernity

Just looking for someone who enjoys listening to spoopy shortwave transmissions, flying quads or just /g/ stuff. Hoping to find a boyfriend but having someone to talk with about these aforementioned things would be great to have too.

About: Chubby gay guy from southern Europe, I love all kinds of EDM ranging from liquid DnB to gabber. I really enjoy rainy weather and thunderstorms. I don't really know what to put here so if you're interested, just ask.

Positive qualities: I don't like hyping myself up but I think I have much love to offer and I always try to help friends. I'm kinda asocial but if the group turns out to be chill I get relaxed and open up easly. I don't smoke tobacco nor do I drink. I respect peoples' privacy and keep secrets. IRL very calm and prefer thinking before doing.

Negative qualities: A bit egoistic, often have pretty bad mood swings in both ways, always nervous and kinda unempathetic

Side note: Mind the timezones when expecting a response
>>
kik darkraidoor
21 male
looking for chicks to talk to anyone else is fine at least dont be an asshole with out a sense of humor if you send dicks make it funny
>>
>>24494630
lol no black people that killed me
>>
I want a girl to keep me in chastity. Maybe a guy.

I need to stop masturbating so often so I can focus on studying and working out.

Any femanons willing? I'd let you decide on when I'm allowed out, it can be done over kik (using emlalock), and wouldn't require much attention.

kik me: hunterpod
>>
>>24489731

kik: _timotheus

35/M/Bi/California - 209 area.
I'm looking to chat, make friends online, wouldn't mind meeting people down the road for hiking, cuddling, and other activities. I'm fairly preoccupied with meeting men, but I'll happily chat with women. Just be at least 25.

I love rain, music(all kinds of electronica, dance music or not, 70s and 80s rock, outsider music that gets posted one weird blogspot pages, Italo disco, 80s dance pop, jazz (Coltrane and Davis obviously, Charles Mingus, Christian Scott, "darkjazz"), "post-rock" stuff like Mogwai, Slint, the Antarcticans, a bunch of other stuff and I'm open to your recommendations), hiking, camping, smoking, visiting places and just walking around, old books, watching birds- especially crows, riding trains(not trainhopping, lol), walking around rocks and tide pools at the beach, walking around art museums and thumbing through art books

I'm not looking for lewd pics or anything sexual for the time being. The most erotic thing I'd want to do now is cuddle while mostly undressed.
>>
I just want someone I can talk to semi regularly, someone who isn't a robot and gets triggered by everything. Casual or deep conversation, it's all fine with me.
>muteogen
>>
18/m/scotland
gay
tostusluci
>>
Doortag. Straight but will message with any gender idc
>>
21/m/Spain/hetero/

Javip95
>>
m 18 ger
i just love cocks idk why. i enjoy them in my ass and mouth.
kik is paul2163
>>
Boredincny/33/m/bi send anything and everything
>>
Averagecaravan
18/F
Im bored, send me good memes and I might bitch about my life to you
>>
Polymind76

I love CD's and femboys, but I'm just a mid-20's twink who acts like a daddy.

Life is suffering at times, that's always fun to talk about.
>>
21/m/TX 210
kik superdjryan
Looking to talk about absolutely anything with girls
>>
Kik: HWACD
18 male
Bisexual
Cuck fantasies and wanting to bow down to a big dick.
>>
UgneVos_22
>>
M 18
Looking for F to send pics with
Kik: mayehem98
>>
18/ female/ USA
Kik- nobuenno
always bored & naughty
>>
File: Kik.png (91KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
Kik.png
91KB, 880x880px
m/Netherlands (the_xentar)

Mostly just general chatting can be as deep as shallow as you want, preference for women.
Wide range of interests. But can be rude af.

ps. got the cutest kitty in the world
>>
39/m/ bi bear in sweden
Kik: paulfromwargrave

Send me anything and everything
>>
Kik
Itzyagirl420
F USA
>>
22 F, kinda feel like sending nudes. Message me on kik if you'd like to see. arrogantfucker
>>
Kik: thoughtbomb
M/21/bi
Send pics of yourself or your gf/wife and I'll tell you what I'd do to them

I'll play with any fem guys too
>>
kik: binary.name
28/m
Really just looking for females to chat with, the quest for nudes, etc.
>>
30/m/EU here, love going to shows, guitars, spicy foods, and traveling! :)
Open to anything and everything!

godot1986
>>
Kik: saswar
Loc.: German

looking for interesting women my age around.
>>
>>24500853
Added : whynot2703
>>
>>24489731
ni_nmae
m 24 uk hot as motherfucker
trying to fap with my girl
>>
26/M/FRANCE
>What're you looking for
Girls/women any age willing to have fun/exchange nude and get naughty. Or guys willing to share their wife/GF, be a cuckhold
>What aren't you looking for
Trans/guys/dick pic
Kik: whynot2703
>>
>>24494630
She's 14
>>
18/m/scotland
kik: RonSwanson2k16
Gay, nudes would be great, but chat is also fine
>>
23 m. bi. kik me. theonly.taz
>>
M
Israel
Bi
Looking for another Israelite.
Completley dtf
>>
>>24502070
Kik - zinnerfy
Forgot that part
>>
21 m
joshman43
recently single could use kind words plz
>>
kupobob
31/m/bi
Bored at work. Up for anything. Normal or not normal or sexy or weird or perverted. I will accept it all
>>
File: goodgirl.jpg (31KB, 446x377px) Image search: [Google]
goodgirl.jpg
31KB, 446x377px
19/female/USA
Exclusively looking for very attractive, fit, older guys who I can call daddy and grope at inappropriate times.
throwaway1478
>>
M 24 - Athletic, tattoos, looking for F to have fun with

Anthompson92
>>
>>24502481
how old is is "older" for you? I'm 26.

kik: youngzeld
>>
kik: The_Trashman

looking to receive head from a girl or trap and then have a nice conversation afterwards

located in MD
>>
>>24499253
Not her
>>
23/M/Straight/USA/Texas
Mainly looking for femanons. Up for any convo. Bored most of the time.

kik ARandomOtter93
>>
>>24501055
She legit?
>>
>>24489731
17/M/BI

Looking to earn some cash. I'll do whatever for a small price.

Kik - J79274
>>
>>24503308
Did not answer
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.