[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to become better looking? What's wrong with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0673.jpg (485KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673.jpg
485KB, 2576x1932px
What can I do to become better looking? What's wrong with my face, and what can I do to improve it? I have a shitty hairline, but I can't do anything about that, so what can I do to improve my face? What rating do I have the potential to get to?
>>
File: IMG_0673.jpg (464KB, 1915x2552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673.jpg
464KB, 1915x2552px
>>24486155
Oops
>>
File: IMG_0670.jpg (478KB, 1925x2568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0670.jpg
478KB, 1925x2568px
>>24486155
Another without smiling
>>
grow a beard
>>
>>24486198
If only I could
>>
>>24486318
Could

But would?
>>
You look pretty nice already. Just find your best angles
>>
>>24486155
there's nothing wrong with your face but the hat is not helping. if buzzing it low is your best option then start owning it
>>
>>24486347
I literally get rated 4s and 5s in rate threads.
>>
>>24486362
I want to have an attractive face though, not just an average one.
>>
>>24486398
>>24486401
Oh fuck off with your Brandon. He's in Stanford and zoom into to the heart balloon.
>>
>>24486407
I'm not in Stanford lol I just have the flag. I hope to transfer there though. Also what are you even saying
>>
>>24486425
Nothing
>>
>>24486432
I mean it's really hard to tell what you were saying. Fill me in here.
>>
>>24486483
What school are you transferring from? Difficult, I would imagine. Studies?
>>
>>24486489
Yea I'm having a bit of a rough patch
>>
>>24486819
Why? Stanford is a great school and money is available. Its not good for everyone, why I asked about your course of study.
>>
Try growing a beard and stop wearing bad hats. get a beanie or one of hose peaked woollen ones.
>>
>>24486398
I think ur good. At least a 7-8 rate lol
>>
1) Dont listen to twats here telling you good comments they re just trying to make you feel comfy. You re not a 7-8. Google Olivier Giroud and that's a 10. You re not just 2-3 points below him.
2) Dont listen to retards rating you 4-5 in rate threads. People go there to ditch their insecurites and whenver they see someone not extra hot they drop him ded.
3) As A guy Id rate you 5. Which is literally good enough for a man. You are not ugly, and women dont look for the super hot Olivier Giroud guy. A 5 will be enough for them.
4) Dont make the +_+ face as a without smiling. It looks legit like you re trying to hide something.
5) Grow your hair bigger and give it volume so that you hide your biggie nose. It aint too big, and men with big noses are considered attractive from grils. (Coming from a guy with a big and ugly nose, its mostly a pro than a con in dating - and no im not kidding).
6) You look like you could work out. Your shoulders too smally.
>>
>>24487993
Do you think I could get higher than a 5? Like a 7 maybe?
>>
>>24488590
It depends. Face is only part of the rating scale lol
>>
>>24488620
I'm talking about my face alone
>>
>>24488667
Well it looks good to me!
>>
>>24488694
Thanks man/woman
>>
OP you got the kind of face that some people really like. I can see how some people would just find you meh, but I'd do a double take if I saw you (mostly with the smile though your face looks much better with warmer expressions)
just pay attention to the people that find you attractive and if you're not finding them try to get out more
>>
>>24488988
Haha thanks man, it means a lot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.