[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons what have u have in your vajay besides fingers and mens

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mhytik8Zoj1rbolm8o1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhytik8Zoj1rbolm8o1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
Femanons what have u have in your vajay besides fingers and mens dick? whats the biggest thing youve put in there? whats the thing your embarrassed to tell anyone about? did u do it in front of anyone?
>>
It's too bad this thread never took off
>>
It might with a bump or two. I'm interested to see what could come of this.
>>
I've put a pool cue in mine. I don't go out of my way to try and find large things to stick in there so I don't have much to say as far as the biggest thing I've put in there.
>>
>>24486152
Damn, I want to party with this chick, she sticks weird stuff in her vagina and presumably has a pool table.
>>
>>24486183
I unfortunately do not have a pool table, though I do have a couple pool cues because I used to play pool a lot lol.
>>
>>24486215
Not as cool, but still interesting.
So why a pool cue of all things?
>>
>>24485440
kinda hot that her dude in the back doesn't know what she's doing. what a nice little slut.
>>
>>24486354
I dunno, was long and handy at the time? lol
>>
>>24486421
just comed so hard reading this. one time I watched my mom riding a shampoo bottle through the bathroom's keyhole. was so hot. was standing there at the door feverishly rubbing one out when my sister came upstairs and caught me right as I was busting a nut. ended up getting it all over her as I turned to see her.
>>
>>24487340
Did she's have the thick part in there or just the top part? Did she cum? What did sister say/do?
>>
>>24486421
Did it make u cum ? How long was it in there for? Did u lube it first?
>>
>what have u have in your vajay besides fingers and mens dick?

Sharpies, toothbrush handle, make up brush handle, a pokemon marble(lel), an egg vibrator

whats the biggest thing youve put in there?

The vibrator
>>
>>24487810
good variety! what was the first thing u put in there? ever done it with someone else?
>>
>>24487817

Probably the toothbrush handle. My brush handles were always way too big, so when I was a horny pre-teen experimenting I went for the toothbrush instead. Never done it with anyone else
>>
>>24487846
thats hot. how old were u when u started experimenting? was this the first time u fapped? how did u know what to do?
>>
>>24485440
drum sticks(plastic and wooden, anally as well), beaded jewelry necklaces(anally), dildos(silicon and glass), hairbrushes, vibrating toothbrush, hairspray bottle, bathtub faucet, weird shaped kids toy(ribbed play stick is the best way I can describe it).
>>
>>24488688
What was the biggest? What felt the best?
>>
Uhmmm, marker, hairbrush, vibrator, cucumber (lol), handle to ladle or other kitchen spoons, buttplug, tiny vibrator bullet, beer bottle

Biggest would be the cucumber

Embarrassing, would be that when using the marker the cap came off and got lost inside me. I panicked haha, should have use it the other way around.
>>
>>24488739
Oh drumsticks too
>>
>>24488739
Take it easy with that thing. It's not a purse.

How'd the beer bottle work? I've always wanted to use in on a chick.
>>
>>24488751
Just cleaned it up a bit and placed it on the floor standing up, and squatted ontop and rode it
>>
>>24488764
That's hot, did it feel good? Did u do this for someone or just by yourself?
>>
>>24488771
I did it just for myself
>>
>>24488771
Oh and yes it felt pretty good, however not wide enough
>>
>>24488700
Biggest was the faucet and dildo. Both kinda the same size and girth.
I really liked the beaded necklace because it was before I could get anal beads or anything like it.
>>
File: IMG_6288.jpg (44KB, 729x467px)
IMG_6288.jpg
44KB, 729x467px
Dialator for vaginismus
>>
>>24488805
Looks like fun! Post more
>>
>>24488801
Ah, how old were u when u starting flirting things in there? Did it make u cum??
>>
>>24488805
Nice. What else ya got?
>>
>>24488797
Oh u didn't go down on it all the way? Man I would love to see that, it's really hot..
>>
>>24488797
You should try it again, thick end first...
>>
>>24488821
About 15-16. I wouldnt say I came from it but I had a lot fun and it definitely turned me on.
>>
>>24488855
That's cool... have u ever done it in front of anyone? What was the faucet like? How did u think of using that?
>>
>>24488805
>vaginismus
Chronic pain condition causing spasming of the muscles in the area, commonly the pelvic floor muscles, which make having painless sex near impossible.
>>
>>24488889
Nope. Closest I got was being on mic with someone.
The faucet started as running water for a bath. I slipped my bits under the running water to see how it felt then it escalated to awkwardly getting on my knees/leg over the rim and putting it in. It was a pretty smooth, sleek fixture.
>>
>>24485440
ive been shoving things up there for as long as I can remember
electric toothbrush handle, razor handle, knife handle, ice in the shape of a popsicle, sharpie, actual dildos (glass steel and silicone), hp wand, butt plug, ect

the biggest probably being one of my dildos.
>>
>>24488805
>vaginismus
:(
I had a one night stand with someone with that,
well i didn't get anything bar a blowjob n they tend to suck. (no pun intended)
>>
I stuck a mudkip toy in there once for the memes. Wish I still had the pic.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.