[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else wish they were born a girl but doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1473684525474.jpg (166KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473684525474.jpg
166KB, 1080x1080px
Does anyone else wish they were born a girl but doesn't think they are a girl? Or is it just me?
>>
Yeah. Lots of people. You're not alone. You don't have lop your dick of or anything. just be you.
>>
>>24484509
I wish i was a girl. Always wished. not because I am trap or anything, butbecause they have it so much easier. Get lots of attention and have sex anytime they want.
i travel and live overseas, here and there. You always see how girls fit in any town, mingle with locals, have no problem at all, while males are usually considered aliens, enemies, people to be afraid of.
>fucking whores
>>
>>24484509
> but doesn't think they are a girl?
this is called common sense, anon. transgirls will only ever be honorary girls.
if you've had a serious, long term desire to be female you should probably consider going trans. if it's solely for the sake of a fetish it's probably not a good idea. in my case i've always wanted to look pretty / be treated like a woman. socially, romantically, sexually

>>24484641
you don't have to lop your dick off to go trans
genital dysphoria isn't always part of it
it's even possible to retain (most of) your dick function if you go on the right blockers and whatnot
>>
Almost every other day desu
>>
>>24484509
men who "feel" like girls probably have something wrong with their brain. wishing you had been a girl from the start is totally different
>>
>>24484509
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Only retards think they are actually girls though, barring special cases.
>>
>>24484509
Little something called autogynephilia. I have it too due to a fetish for lesbian sex.
>>
>>24484685
>>24484703

Thanks for the info.

This is what I was trying to describe. I know I'm not a girl and I don't feel like one, or think that I am one. I just really wish that I had been born a girl. Life seems so much more interesting and exciting for them. They have better and more aesthetic bodies. They get free passes. They have multiple orgasms. They do better socially and apparently academically now too.

The world that they exist in seems so foreign and better than the one I must live in as a male.
>>
>>24484509
Well, wish is a strong world, I am perfectly fine being a guy but I wouldn't mind being a girl sometimes. Attention whoring would be so much easier, I could try more different styles (clothing/hair) and pissing of people as cocky female would be pretty damn fun.
Besides, looking good is easier if your genes aren't fucked up while as a good you have to exercise.

>>24484641
>Get lots of attention and have sex anytime they want.
>travel and live overseas
>fit in any town, mingle with locals
All of this applies for any somewhat socially competent person.
>>
>>24484509
All the time, but you gotta deal with what you got.
>>
>>24484509
I don't "wish" necessarily but sometimes I think about it, I know I'd have been a GIGANTIC slut if I had been. No question about it.
>>
>>24485719
>>24485874
I hope the singularity allows us to change to females. If I could do it with 100% success, I probably would.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.